Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,037 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Am I Wrong? I Need Your Opinion. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wrong? I Need Your Opinion. (1427 Views)

I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? / Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Am I Wrong? I Need Your Opinion. by sexymoma(f): 5:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lamborghini:

So furnishing the house she will live in with her husband isnt important?
bros nor dey talk like that angry
Re: Am I Wrong? I Need Your Opinion. by oshiiteoku: 6:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
U are so wrong to make such request,she will be like,which kain yeye oringo husband be this,we never even marry e don carry beg beg wahala come,na so i wan take marry my own?my dear ,on a more serious note,u are soo soo wrong,its too early to start asking for such favours,pls be the man and take charge,if she doesnt like the house as it is,she might on her own decide to do something on her own but to ask her for money to furnish una house,is shameful and degrading,u can bark and rant for this truth like u have being doing,i don kia
Re: Am I Wrong? I Need Your Opinion. by Lamborghini(m): 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
oshiiteoku:
U are so wrong to make such request,she will be like,which kain yeye oringo husband be this,we never even marry e don carry beg beg wahala come,na so i wan take marry my own?my dear ,on a more serious note,u are soo soo wrong,its too early to start asking for such favours,pls be the man and take charge,if she doesnt like the house as it is,she might on her own decide to do something on her own but to ask her for money to furnish una house,is shameful and degrading,u can bark and rant for this truth like u have being doing,i don kia
Lmao @ bark and rant. Your username sef resemble bark and rant.
Mtsheeewww.

She suppose to donate money. What's the point of buying stuff later after we are married when she can do it now?
Crap advice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Couples Whose Wedding Looks Were Just Perfect / Pls Help My Joystick Ooo / How Motor Mechanics Kiss On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.