Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru (37318 Views)

Here Are Those Destroying Buhari’s Administration, What They’ve Done Will SHOCK / Dangote Plan To Replicate Tinubu Colonisation Of Lagos State / El-rufai’s Religious Bill In Kaduna ‘absolutely Wrong’ – Senator Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by LFJ: 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
barbaricman:
cos your brain is ignoramus!

go read what you post and see how it affects Christian and have little or no effect on ya MUSLIM.

There is no need to insult anybody, just tell us how this affect xtians than others so that we can see the problem with the bill.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by repogirl(f): 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
The loud preaching thing is really annoying sha. The churches in my area respect themselves and don't use loud speakers outside their churches.

The problem is the mosque, every 5.30 am, 1pm, 4pm and 7pm, they are my automatic alarm clock to know what the time is. Just so bloody annoying.

It's so loud, it wakes my kids most times in the morning, who come and disturb me that is not ready to leave my sweet pillow yet.

I don't understand why they are allowed to cause such noise when the churches don't do such.

1 Like

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by finofaya: 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
barbaricman:
I know what that short man is trying to do!

he want to Islamized the whole of kaduna. but come to think of it! any state where Islam is the majority that state will never progress. check Kano and Maiduguri.

Please explain exactly how you think this Islamization will proceed.

Over 50% of Nigerians are Muslim. If it's financial progress you are referring to, how will you account for the progress Nigeria has been making? How about the UAE or KSA? See as you just open mouth dey bleat like goat.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by LFJ: 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
Perewene:
Evil prevail when good men do nothing ;xtians arise this is the deciet, remember what happened to Turkey , Ethopia ,brethen pray that the word of God to pravail in Nigeria

Before you start the religion war, just tell us how this law affect you more than the other.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by hawk05(m): 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
3/10 undecided
lols.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by franconian: 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
erekoshe:

banning the use of loudspeakers for religious purposes “other than inside a Mosque or Church and the surrounding areas outside the stipulated prayer times.”

You know what that means right? It won't stop loudspeakers, it will restrict it for christians coz there are no stipulated prayer times, night vigils will have to sieze for its noy at the stipulated time, remember??

Laws are piece of shit, Interpretation makes the difference

Admitedly, the bolded words need explicit explanation.

Nevertheless, I am in support of any bill that will ban the use of sound instruments by religious organizations to disturb people most especially at night
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by barbaricman: 6:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
finofaya:

Please explain exactly how you think this Islamization will proceed.

Over 50% of Nigerians are Muslim. If it's financial progress you are referring to, how will you account for the progress Nigeria has been making? How about the UAE or KSA? See as you just open mouth dey bleat like goat.
you sit down one place dey count how many MUSLIM dey Nigeria undecided

where you get this your monkey value?

you dey bring another topic enter this topic!

check turkey and you will see how islamization take place which is about to happen to Nigeria.

Ode

2 Likes

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
anigbajumo:

Laugh wan kill me for here,he was dethroned by CAN coz of an attempt to islamized Nigeri shey??whhy did some people always think with no iota of sense.

[b]Governor el-Rufai has sent a bill to regulate religious preaching to Kaduna state House of Assembly

– The bill seeks punishment for anyone who violates the law

Governor Nasir el-Rufai of Kaduna state is reportedly seeking drastic regulation of religious preaching across the state, Leadership reports.

The governor has sent a bill titled ‘A bill for a law to substitute the Kaduna state religious preaching law, 1984′ to the state House of Assembly to regulate religious preaching across the state.

The bill is also targeted at banning the use of loudspeakers for religious purposes “other than inside a Mosque or Church and the surrounding areas outside the stipulated prayer times.”

The governor is also asking the lawmakers to enact the law that will stop the playing or circulating of “all cassettes, CDs, flash drives or any other communication gadgets containing religious recordings from accredited preachers other than inside one’s house, porch, Church, Mosques and other designated place of worship.”

Also, playing of any cassette containing “religious recordings in which abusive language is used against any person or religious organisation or religious leaders (past or present)” will also be banned as well as sales of religious books, usage of abusive and derogatory terms in describing any religion.
"[/b]

Show me how this affect Christian only??

If this is truly it and no more then this is fine, perfectly fine..... Religious freedom shouldnt discomfort those who dont believe in your own way.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by anigbajumo(m): 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
Captain001:

Now my brother; in all sincerity which of these proposed laws above are muslims guilty of, except use of loud speakers? The entire content of the bill affects christianity headlong. It seeks to cripple what christianity stands for. The very commandment of "go ye into the world and preach the gospel". When Christians would have to obtain licenses to preach in Kaduna, who'll issue these licenses? Isn't it muslims in the government of El Rufai. Anyway, I am convinced in my spirit beyond doubt that even without physical resistance the will of God will prevail. Let's just sit back and watch. We'll read the story here on nairaland when it happens.

Is it the only Christian that is affected by the use of Loudspeaker even if u are traditional worshipper u are also affected, why crying foul??

The governor is also asking the lawmakers to enact the law that will stop the playing or circulating of “all cassettes, CDs, flash drives or any other communication gadgets containing religious recordings from accredited preachers other than inside one’s house, porch, Church, Mosques and other designated place of worship.”

Same way yer bible support preaching the gospel is the same in our holy Quran.

If u have any valid argument go to court nd let see the outcome is el rufai is wrong??
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by greenmonk: 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
Emekamex:
Everyone is free to preach and practice their religion without interference, this is the most basic right of citizens; I don't get why Hell-Rufai is trying to change this?

El-Rufai is trying to follow what u just wrote. That u have no right to wake me up in the night because u want to ptactise your religion, be u a christian or muslim.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by LFJ: 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
Captain001:

Now my brother; in all sincerity which of these proposed laws above are muslims guilty of, except use of loud speakers? The entire content of the bill affects christianity headlong. It seeks to cripple what christianity stands for. The very commandment of "go ye into the world and preach the gospel". When Christians would have to obtain licenses to preach in Kaduna, who'll issue these licenses? Isn't it muslims in the government of El Rufai. Anyway, I am convinced in my spirit beyond doubt that even without physical resistance the will of God will prevail. Let's just sit back and watch. We'll read the story here on nairaland when it happens.

Preach and worship in your churches or mosques shouldn't be difficult for any reasonable mind to accept. We preach religion tolerance but our ways and conducts are in opposite directions.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by Blackops(m): 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
This man still needs more slaps.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by basadenet: 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
El rufai is a liar and deserve another slap and that would happen very soon again.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by barbaricman: 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
LFJ:

There is no need to insult anybody, just tell us how this affect xtians than others so that we can see the problem with the bill.
stop the spread of passing the gospel!

restrict Christian evangelical movement

infact this bill is targeted for the christian and promote shariha law.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by basadenet: 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
barbaricman:

You are 100% right.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by anigbajumo(m): 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
barbaricman:
at least it's functional to some extend while yours is completely dead and mummified.

go read your post again.

Shut up ****

Punch out where it affect Christian only from that article?? U CNT coz there is no evidence to back up yer claim.

Gat lost,ingrate.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by barbaricman: 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
anigbajumo:

Is it the only Christian that is affected by the use of Loudspeaker even if u are traditional worshipper u are also affected, why crying foul??

If u have any valid argument go to court nd let see the outcome is el rufai is wrong??
not thesame way!

yours encourage violence and el fufai is just following the footsteps of ya prophet Muhammad! but shall lets sit and relax, he is going to fall just like ya prophet and his house will be divided by two which will bring more loss to him and ya fellow Islam.

we always win at the end!

1 Like

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by Smooyis(m): 7:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
Why are people condemning this man. How many have read through to see what the bill is out to achieve.
In reality the major problem with us is our being over religious. Religion should be a personal and private thing.

I wish all states will copy this bill, especially the Lagos state government.

Stop the criticisms. No one can fight for God, and no one can stand in His way.

Jesus is Lord forever and ever.

2 Likes

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by Charly68: 7:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
This man is like a goat ,goat is a stubborn animal that does not listen to simple correction .,no wonder it always ended up in a pot of Ishewu ,pepper soup ..unlike sheep that is meek & gentle & corrective in nature .

1 Like

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by impeccablemee(m): 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Lolz.......u just argued from Ignorance, though I made a topographical error,am sure you are not above mistake

That why he's correcting you. And it TYPOGRAPHICAL Error. U don't have to comment. This site is for intellectuals

1 Like

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by anigbajumo(m): 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
barbaricman:
not thesame way!

yours encourage violence and el fufai is just following the footsteps of ya prophet Muhammad! but shall lets sit and relax, he is going to fall just like ya prophet and his house will be divided by two which will bring more loss to him and ya fellow Islam.

we always win at the end!

Sure,u always win at the end.

Last time to checked,Islam is still the fastest growing religion on earth.

Abeg I wan go mosque it is time for solat.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by barbaricman: 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
anigbajumo:

Shut up,certified fool.

Punch out where it affect Christian only from that article?? U CNT coz there is no evidence to back up yer claim.

Gat lost,ingrate.
**** you won't understand, know nor comprehend things. so why should I punch out were it affect Christian?

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by finofaya: 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
barbaricman:
you sit down one place dey count how many MUSLIM dey Nigeria undecided

where you get this your monkey value?

you dey bring another topic enter this topic!

check turkey and you will see how islamization take place which is about to happen to Nigeria.

Ode

I didn't count them personally, but they were counted. You will be happy to know that I was wrong, there are now more Christians in Nigeria. Read here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Nigeria.

Which other topic I dey bring? Just tell me why majority Muslim countries like UAE and KSA are progressing financially since you claim that majority Muslim states don't record progress.

The islamization we are talking about is in Kaduna state. Stay on track, fowl.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by NAJALYN: 7:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
Only the Northern States will dare to replicate Religious Bill. Any other State attempting to do it will only be asking for trouble.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by maursatt: 7:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
The reasons I believe made him to do this was the issue of the shites that caused commotion in Kaduna and the level of authority that the shites were now having and not because of the Christian perse.

1 Like

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by ngmgeek(m): 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
It looks like the slap they gave you didn't work cheesy
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by Ubenedictus(m): 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
hotboz:
Now it has started. Remember Turkey wasn't an entirely islamic country. But due to ignorance and non-challant attitude of resident Xtians, the rest is history.
Turkey didnt become muslim becos of ignorance, the muhamedan invaded turkey with a superior force and captured and conquered them. read up on the crusades, the xtians were able to beat them at tours in france and later again at lepanto, that is why we have christianity in d west becos of d crusades.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by LFJ: 7:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
barbaricman:

So his offence is saying your evangelical movement should be in your churches and mosques in order not to disturb the others.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by abdulkayus(m): 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
Many people abusing this man and castigating the propose law never understand the law bt following the bandwagon and the propagandists

1 Like

Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by Ubenedictus(m): 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
LFJ:

His message is clear, preach and worship should be in your mosques and churches. Your religion is your personal property, practising it should not disturb others.
Religion must also be practiced in d community, it isnt a doll u hide in a box.
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by Ubenedictus(m): 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
anigbajumo:

WHAT ABOUT PLAYING THEM IN MY CAR?
Re: Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru by flamingREED(m): 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
bettercreature:
I support the bill,Religion is the cause of all evil
I can understand the cry of those business men called Pastors and General overchair grin grin grin grin
Sadly Daddy G.O wont like this one

Using tithe to build university where member who contributed to build it can not afford to send their children

Riding 50 million naira car while Pastors are living in face me i slap,riding Okada

Buying privates jets while member can not afford to eat before coming to church

Turning churches to their personal property

A situation where churches are richer than State government

Haba! na only christianity waka come?

The road to disaster is paved with logical reasoning...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? / Plateau, Benue: Gunmen Kill 44, Youths Deposit Corpses At Government House / Hunters In Nigeria Also Have Paramilitary Uniform Like Customs, FRSC (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.