Stats: 3,156,678 members, 7,831,106 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Guys Please Stop This Irritating Act - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Stop This Irritating Act (3688 Views)

My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

Re: Guys Please Stop This Irritating Act by Richy4(m): 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
vizkiz:
he be like say one guy done off this one skirt grin

Re: Guys Please Stop This Irritating Act by koboko69: 10:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
Smh...

If u have a serious relationship... U shouldn't be jumping from one man's house to another. Guy's that makes advances are mostly toasters. Get a boy friend so u don't have to go to any toaster's house.

If the guys doesn't make a move, some of u girls will still come and tell us how dull the guy is.

Re: Guys Please Stop This Irritating Act by Bestman111(m): 11:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
I guess u girls even contribute in d mess. I hv heard of girls mock guy for being gentleman. U will hear things like, he is not a man. So u see.... thor=Hadez post=44258031]Why must you always make advances whenever we come visiting? Can't u just respect yourself n be a gentle man?

If we say we can't come to your house dt u shuld take us out, u will say we r gold diggers. If we cm 2 ur house, u will start moving close and touching us anyhow dt Is just embarrassing Wt do u take women 4? [/quote]
Re: Guys Please Stop This Irritating Act by Gebbson007(m): 1:02am On Mar 31, 2016
Hadez:
Why must you always make advances whenever we come visiting? Can't u just respect yourself n be a gentle man?

If we say we can't come to your house dt u shuld take us out, u will say we r gold diggers. If we cm 2 ur house, u will start moving close and touching us anyhow dt Is just embarrassing Wt do u take women 4?

irritating " ahea
wen we Dnt make d move d ladies complain
Re: Guys Please Stop This Irritating Act by nairayouthcom(m): 6:07am On Mar 31, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
it depends on the type of guys you roll with. Last two week I invited my new girlfriend we stayed in my room for five hours without making any advance on her. This week I am inviting her for sex and we both agreed on it so that she will always be aware why she is coming incase she is not interested she go stay her papa house me I go stay my own. Some girls are like that too my ex as an example, I no fit stay in a room with her without her making advances on me, even when her parents are around. So whenever she invites me or pay me a visit I am always ready for her cus she doesn't hear excuses and I liked her for her bluntness sha.

Bro dats how we roll.........

But i pray we no serve to d hands of dos dat will use punna weak ur bones sad
Re: Guys Please Stop This Irritating Act by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:50am On Mar 31, 2016
nairayouthcom:

Bro dats how we roll.........

But i pray we no serve to d hands of dos dat will use punna weak ur bones sad
lol if you see those type na running things no be punna go kill person
Re: Guys Please Stop This Irritating Act by Medunah: 7:00am On Mar 31, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
it depends on the type of guys you roll with. Last two week I invited my new girlfriend we stayed in my room for five hours without making any advance on her. This week I am inviting her for sex and we both agreed on it so that she will always be aware why she is coming incase she is not interested she go stay her papa house me I go stay my own. Some girls are like that too my ex as an example, I no fit stay in a room with her without her making advances on me, even when her parents are around. So whenever she invites me or pay me a visit I am always ready for her cus she doesn't hear excuses and I liked her for her bluntness sha.
So why did y all break up?
Re: Guys Please Stop This Irritating Act by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:34am On Mar 31, 2016
Medunah:

So why did y all break up?
That girl na runs girl but me I no send but at a time she saw my closeness as a threat to her game so she start misbehaving and I left.
Re: Guys Please Stop This Irritating Act by mzvyne(f): 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hadez:
89% of guys will always try something funny
Make dt 99 percent
Re: Guys Please Stop This Irritating Act by Weblow: 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
and if dont advance dont wont remember anything like gentleman rather the will say u are nt confident or u ar impotent

Why I Should Not Apologise To Any Female Nairander When I Wrong Her. / Your Birthmonth Is Your Wife...come Out Guys ( Photo) / Naija Girls Are Gone!