Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Why I Should Not Apologise To Any Female Nairander When I Wrong Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Should Not Apologise To Any Female Nairander When I Wrong Her. (3677 Views)

"I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife / I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Should Not Apologise To Any Female Nairander When I Wrong Her. by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
For what nah Who you epp self Who even know you outside this wall Mtchwww

going through the romance section of nairaland, i saw alotta apologies... I was like, whadafucck

Do people really take what happens here serious? So why the apology then? If you dnt have a heart, stop bashing or bullying people. Leave the bash for we wey get the heart..

Why i will never apologise to any hoe when i wrong her.

1- as a big boy, apologising to any hoe will only make me seem like a nobody. It brings my personality down,

2- as a rich guy wey get iphone6 and SUV, i dnt apologise. I am tOo big for that shii. I dnt chase ladies, na them dey chase me.. Following me upandan like flies follow a corpse TO THE GRAVE.

3- i dnt like disgracing myself.. I see those fake ass niggars who apologise to nairaland babes as a big disappointment.. I mean what is the need? So that she will start replying your pm and mentions? Mtchwwwww...

4- i want to use this midium to tell those hoes who are expecting my apologies to tary a little more longer... I go apologise when buhary make one dollar equal to one naira..

Fake ass everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Should Not Apologise To Any Female Nairander When I Wrong Her. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
Sorry, Who are you again?

4 Likes

Re: Why I Should Not Apologise To Any Female Nairander When I Wrong Her. by youngest85(m): 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
sorry
Re: Why I Should Not Apologise To Any Female Nairander When I Wrong Her. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
grin
Re: Why I Should Not Apologise To Any Female Nairander When I Wrong Her. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
Can't wait for the comments grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why I Should Not Apologise To Any Female Nairander When I Wrong Her. by dollyjoy(f): 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
Big boy? Do you even have a job undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why I Should Not Apologise To Any Female Nairander When I Wrong Her. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
I'm loving this grin cheesy kiss
Re: Why I Should Not Apologise To Any Female Nairander When I Wrong Her. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
PoliticalThuG:

going through the romance section of nairaland, i saw alotta apologies... I was like, whadafucck

Do people really take what happens here serious? So why the apology then? If you dnt have a heart, stop bashing or bullying people. Leave the bash for we wey get the heart..

1- as a big boy, apologising to any hoe will only make me seem like a nobody. It brings my personality down,

2- as a rich guy wey get iphone6 and SUV, i dnt apologise. I am tOo big for that shii. I dnt chase ladies, na them dey chase me.. Following me upandan like flies follow a corpse TO THE GRAVE.

3- i dnt like disgracing myself.. I see those fake ass niggars who apologise to nairaland babes as a big disappointment.. I mean what is the need? So that she will start replying your pm and mentions? Mtchwwwww...

4- i want to use this midium to tell those hoes who are expecting my apologies to tary a little more longer... I go apologise when buhary make one dollar equal to one naira..

Fake ass everywhere
Re: Why I Should Not Apologise To Any Female Nairander When I Wrong Her. by cruzita(f): 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
undecided undecided

wrong thread again
Re: Why I Should Not Apologise To Any Female Nairander When I Wrong Her. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Why I Should Not Apologise To Any Female Nairander When I Wrong Her. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
dollyjoy:
reply me for Whatsapp
Re: Why I Should Not Apologise To Any Female Nairander When I Wrong Her. by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
[quote author=CrazyQuinn post=48823788][/quote] iffa slap u, the euphoria of the apology wey u receive today go disappear..
Re: Why I Should Not Apologise To Any Female Nairander When I Wrong Her. by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
dollyjoy:
i am the general manger of first bank.. As u can see, i have a good paying job
Re: Why I Should Not Apologise To Any Female Nairander When I Wrong Her. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
iffa slap u, the euphoria of the apology wey u receive today go disappear..
why is it paining you so much? grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why I Should Not Apologise To Any Female Nairander When I Wrong Her. by vicstar(m): 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
PoliticalThuG:

don't mind 'em asslickers sad

Stunts they pull just to be in peace with 'em

Püssies grin
Re: Why I Should Not Apologise To Any Female Nairander When I Wrong Her. by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
Fabulocity:
Sorry, Who are you again?
i am ur boyfriend.. Too bad u dnt know i dey nairaland
Re: Why I Should Not Apologise To Any Female Nairander When I Wrong Her. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
Wrong answer.
You're a jobless fuçktard smiley.
PoliticalThuG:
i am ur boyfriend.. Too bad u dnt know i dey nairaland
Re: Why I Should Not Apologise To Any Female Nairander When I Wrong Her. by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
Fabulocity:
Wrong answer. You're a jobless fuçktard smiley.
i am the general manager of first bank.. How am i jobless?
Re: Why I Should Not Apologise To Any Female Nairander When I Wrong Her. by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
why is it paining you so much? grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
why e no go pain me when some fake niggurs have decided to throw our honour to the dogs?
Re: Why I Should Not Apologise To Any Female Nairander When I Wrong Her. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
why e no go pain me when some fake niggurs have decided to throw our honour to the dogs?
take heart, the Lord is your strength grin grin
Re: Why I Should Not Apologise To Any Female Nairander When I Wrong Her. by jamalnation(m): 4:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
OP no offense it female not femala
Re: Why I Should Not Apologise To Any Female Nairander When I Wrong Her. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
vicstar:

don't mind 'em asslickers sad
Stunts they pull just to be in peace with 'em
Püssies grin
nigga you got it wrong here

the op is the same lady

go and run your check on both nick
Re: Why I Should Not Apologise To Any Female Nairander When I Wrong Her. by vicstar(m): 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
Maxiii:

the op is the same lady

bro am not referring
To the OP tho..
I know he got a split personality grin
Re: Why I Should Not Apologise To Any Female Nairander When I Wrong Her. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
vicstar:

bro am not referring

To the OP tho..

I know he got a split personality grin
nice one

just wanna alart a brother

I don't believe any f moniker again
Re: Why I Should Not Apologise To Any Female Nairander When I Wrong Her. by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
take heart, the Lord is your strength grin grin
amen oo.. How did u feel when he begged u to forgive him?
Re: Why I Should Not Apologise To Any Female Nairander When I Wrong Her. by vicstar(m): 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
Maxiii:
nice one

just wanna alart a brother

I don't believe any f moniker again
thanks maahn cool
With you on the bolded grin
Re: Why I Should Not Apologise To Any Female Nairander When I Wrong Her. by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
Maxiii:

the op is the same lady

the same lady as how? U dey craaaaaazzzzze? Who is a lady?
Re: Why I Should Not Apologise To Any Female Nairander When I Wrong Her. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
the same lady as how? U dey craaaaaazzzzze? Who is a lady?
not you buddy grin
Re: Why I Should Not Apologise To Any Female Nairander When I Wrong Her. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
PoliticalThuG:

Fake ass everywhere
Grow up my friend!!!!
PoliticalThuG:
amen oo.. How did u feel when he begged u to forgive him?
he didn't beg, please. Don't jump into conclusions, we had a deal, he kept his own side of the bargain, I kept mine. He suggested he wanted to apologize, I didn't, I didn't care whether he wanted to or not kiss
Re: Why I Should Not Apologise To Any Female Nairander When I Wrong Her. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
We knw you r mad,dont just enter the market. grin grin oh lawd i kant,i just kant.
Re: Why I Should Not Apologise To Any Female Nairander When I Wrong Her. by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
he didn't beg, please. Don't jump into conclusions, we had a deal, he kept his own side of the bargain, I kept mine. He suggested he wanted to apologize, I didn't, I didn't care whether he wanted to or not kiss
i could see the joy in your eyes when he posted the apology... Gawd!! Why are guys making these hoes relevant? Nawa oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies And Guys: Share Your Most Beautiful Selfie / Lady Makes Her Boyfriend Propose To Her By Using Period Blood To Cook Spaghetti. / 90% Ladies Want To Marry Already Made Men, Why Not Stand By Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.