Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) (46968 Views)

No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just Hoarding Products - APC Says / "No Food, No Roads, No Light, No Water, No Probs" (Photo) / So Sad, Paid N450/L For Fuel 2day; PMB Abeg Just Resign, This Suffering Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) by jsplive: 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
But offcourse, what is d fate of a child, people or nation without identity or can light & darkness dwell together...? truth be told! this nation (Nigeria) had not independence but, just a deal among few rich regional business & political elites who had ties with the British administrators & the British royal family. Strong secret deals under some measure of duress & strategical conditions were reached & binded with documents under the guise of independence & so d sealings & stampings were done in form of authenticated independence for Nigeria & for the collective interest of Nigerians but...BIG SCAM - full of hypocrisy of "we're all one Nigeria", with the resultant selfish interests running thru their respective families & regions thru the generations according to the agreed bindings while the diehard descendants were strongly instructed by their respective 'founding fathers' to protect this SECRETS with even their last blood & even if it takes d entire 'nation' to be buried alive for d status quo to be kept, followed & protected. D West had to return to England to renegotiate for educational favor for their children as consolation since they've lost the leadership mace to smarter North who went behind strictly for the staff of leadership. Now very glaring as it is no longer national interest but more of, "ME & MY PEOPLE" the East have to sought for trade ties in other nations & continents to keep geopolitical body & souls together. Too many well guided secrets Nigerians don't know...but ever wondered why the British is saying or doing little or nothing about our many woes while other western nations continue to express their concerns..? Pls Nigerian Christians should begin to pray aright by asking God to effect a divine overhauling of this nation especially from her foundation back into his perfect will because, there is nothing anybody can do about the economy, power & clean political leadership..."ye shall know the truth & the truth shall make U free" www.messengerjspee..com. Come for me & the Omnipotent God will come after you.
Re: No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
Them still dey charge remote control?
Re: No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) by geraldmartins(m): 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
I believe this happened around Igbariam
Re: No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) by buchilino(m): 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
Standing5:
Keep threatening fire there. If the Fed govt doesn't pay salaries nothing will happen. If the staffs are trvly productive it will show in our Forex earning. States owed salary for 10 months and No one resigned.

ME! THREATENING?, GOD 4BID. BUT LET ME ASK U A QUESTION, TRY STAYING HUNGRY 4 A WEEK, N TELL ME IF U WILL NOT LOOK 4 D NEAREST AK47 IN ANGER. DONT COMPARE FEDERAL STAFF WITH STATE. REMEMBER D POLICE N MILITARY R INCLUDED IN D FEDERAL WORKFORCE.
Re: No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) by vikeyz(m): 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
All is well
Re: No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) by xelly: 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
dulux07:

We all know the last govt didnt handle security the way it should. In this present govt security is been taken serious, vandals r been arrested day by day. Even one of their leader is on the run.
N besides, the lagos idol has not spent six months in office. undecided

Very serious indeed. How many lives was saved or have been saved in AGATU? don't they also deserve security? You had better be a solution than problems to this Nation.
Re: No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) by maxtrontips1: 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
bilulu:

wen I read some comments I laf..... if it was his handiwork y can't he sustain it? cuz he met 5000mw. wen d last govt complained of vandalism dey called him names n said dey can fix all dat so d issue of vandalism isn't new to dis administration so dey should give us another excuse not d one dey promise to solve
wat is d advantage of removal of subsidy? my brother d independent marketers can source for forex so PPMC is d only one importing fuel..... another failed policy.......
in conclusion I don't think dis administration need prayers cuz dey neva prayed for last administration but planned a parallel govt...... Karma
Or is dis a form of prayers?

Re: No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) by Kylexy3000(m): 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
In ilorin,we barely have 4hours of electricity per day..
Re: No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) by macof(m): 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
dulux07:

When apc tookover, electricity improved in most part of the country, the country recorded its highest megawatt generation. Most people can testify to that. Until vandalism started.

Fuel issue, most of know its due to some greedy oil dealers who r not happy with buharis policy. Cos it will prevent them from making money illegally.

This adminstration needs support and time. After 4yrs we will judge them. N i believe they wont want to loose.

The issue of apc govt can be related to d phrase" easier said than done"

electricity improved during the late period of GEJ and extended through the raining season of 2015. besides I only witnessed improvement in Lagos state

if Buhari had good policies, they should be favourable to Nigerians not the other way around

yes - easier said than done - it is but with all apc said during the campaign Nigerians expected so much better

2 Likes

Re: No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) by macof(m): 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
ifysexy19:
This country is becoming something else. It is only God that can help us and save us in this wicked country

siddon there they wait for God. don't use your head to think and put yourself to good use to save yourself

1 Like

Re: No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) by coolexz7(m): 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
dulux07:
The govt is aware already. No need to broadcast.
Funny enough, while this govt is trying hard to achieve something close to this, it is still some useless nigerians who go ahead to vandalize gas pipelines.

u'r on point! ....
Re: No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) by Irishrena1(f): 12:58am On Apr 01, 2016
iamodenigbo1:
maybe bubu should takeover the ministry of power too
You want our already dabarud power sector to collapse completely like our economy? undecided
Re: No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) by kosokoadeyemi: 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
God hear our prayers ijmn
Re: No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) by bare1(m): 11:10am On Jul 24, 2016
dulux07:

When apc tookover, electricity improved in most part of the country, the country recorded its highest megawatt generation. Most people can testify to that. Until vandalism started.

Fuel issue, most of know its due to some greedy oil dealers who r not happy with buharis policy. Cos it will prevent them from making money illegally.

This adminstration needs support and time. After 4yrs we will judge them. N i believe they wont want to loose.

The issue of apc govt can be related to d phrase" easier said than done"

Wake up bro!
Re: No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) by obasco11(m): 4:54am On Nov 27, 2016
Electricity problem in Nigeria is not sth that can just be resolved in a jiffy but all d same,all dawns on the government...I cry for Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akpabio Mistakenly Exposed Senators’ "Enjoyment Holiday Allowance" (Video) / President Buhari's Security Aides Spotted Outside Abuja House In London. Photos / Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.