Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari (24682 Views)

2018 Proposed Budget In Summary! / Buhari Refuses To Sign 2016 Budget, Returns Document To National Assembly / Breaking News: Buhari Refused To Sign 2016 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari by bimbology(m): 10:36am On Apr 01, 2016
Validated:
... and this is the news you took to USA, that passes and assent to their budgets at least 3 months before commencement of the new calendar year. Here you are talking of not assenting to budget for a year that is clear 90/365 days (a quarter of the year gone). Who are the advisers to Buhari self
Validated:
... and this is the news you took to USA, that passes and assent to their budgets at least 3 months before commencement of the new calendar year. Here you are talking of not assenting to budget for a year that is clear 90/365 days (a quarter of the year gone). Who are the advisers to Buhari self
Validated:
It is God, that's why he doesn't rush into unguided decisions. He wants to perform but most pepu around him won't let him.
Re: Why I Won’t Sign 2016 Budget In A Hurry — Buhari by aviazuva: 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
Baba read am wella
Even the Senate can pad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa / Twitter Naija Reacts After Bukola Saraki Tweeted That He Spoke With Buhari Last / APC Presidential Rally In Kano Cancelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.