Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,085 members, 7,849,404 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm (4469 Views)

"I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. / 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Synzu(m): 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
ha!! e pain am!! u beta ask around, ask d popular guys here, wat goes on offline, romanceland is more dan wat u think.

Says NL's resident pathological liar. Your thirst for acceptance on a faceless forum will only expose how lonely you are and further stall you from passing JAMB.

Have I ever told you anything I do? The fact that you come here to dance like a nakedD child whose mom just bought biscuit for further lendS credence to your childishness. Take your foolishness far from me boy, I aint buying whatever crap you're selling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Luckyk(f): 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
Cutehector:
Hmmmhihmmmhihmmmhiiiiiiiiiiiihmmhihmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Cutehector(m): 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
[quote author=Luckyk post=44296610][/quote]b like say u still dey think abt wetin to comment
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Lezzlie(m): 11:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
The frownin' cat at the bottom is fer you sir.
angry Let's let hidden gems like the op be uncovered that we ladies can began ta select from them at will grin

Vic!!! angry You share in the frownin' cat at the bottom with Le.zzlie.

cheesy grin cheesy I have detected a LIE!!!!
Go stand in the corner!!

Phantasy and expectation from the land of Oz.

You and I well know a girl doesn't give a good goddamn about a man's virginty ( and there's absolutely nothing as a virgin man other than the stupidity of contemporary social commentators).

The characteristics and behaviour of the peniis remain unique, unchanged and unwavering.

And you all should speak about the peniis in a manner of reverence and worship; that's the tool which God made by which all females are circumcised.

Keep the dream alive, it shall never materialise into reality.

1 Like

Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
Synzu:

Says NL's resident pathological liar. Your thirst for acceptance on a faceless forum will only expose how lonely you are and further stall you from passing JAMB.

Have I ever told you anything I do? The fact that you come here to dance like a nakedD child whose mom just bought biscuit for further lendS credence to your childishness. Take you foolishness far from me boy, I aint buying whatever crap you're selling.
EIYA!!!!! take heart
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Synzu(m): 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
EIYA!!!!! take heart
Receive brain
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
Lezzlie:

Phantasy and expectation from the land of Oz.

You and I well know a girl doesn't give a good goddamn about a man's virginty ( and there's absolutely nothing as a virgin man other than the stupidity of contemporary social commentators).

The characteristics and behaviour of the peniis remain unique, unchanged and unwavering.

And you all should speak about the peniis in a manner of reverence and worship; that's the tool which god made by which all females are circumcised.

Keep the dream alive, it shall never materialise into reality.
Lezzie,you typed all this up ta say nothin' at all.

2 Likes

Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
Synzu:

Receive brain
go do ur research very well abt romanceland nd family session, u know nting abt wats happening.
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Lezzlie(m): 11:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Le.zzie,you typed all this up ta say nothin' at all.
Women have a special knack for seeing what they want to see.
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Synzu(m): 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
go do ur research very well abt romanceland nd family session, u know nting abt wats happening.
Olodo

You're a nitwit who would never measure up to me. Stop tryna act like we're competing cos I don't even mingle with your ilk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
Lezzlie:
Women have a special knack for seeing what they want to see.
grin At least this time ya didn't put yo fingers through no strain.
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
Synzu:

Olodo

You're a nitwit who would never measure up to me. Stop tryna act like we're competing cos I don't even mingle with your ilk.
akpokona!!! smh keep deceiving urself, ones again things are happening, ure online embarassing urself. akpor!!!!!! abeg lemme enta dis party proper.
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Lezzlie(m): 11:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin At least this time ya didn't put yo fingers through no strain.
Nice sarcasm, but I use voice prompt, I don't type. I live in the future where diiick and vagina can never be measured in the same scale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
Lezzlie:
Nice sarcasm, but I use voice prompt, I don't type. I live in the future where diiick and vagina can never be measured in the same scale.
Ooh Well get back where ya belong!!!.....we don't want ya here tongue

1 Like

Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Synzu(m): 11:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
akpokona!!! smh keep deceiving urself, ones again things are happening, ure online embarassing urself. akpor!!!!!! abeg lemme enta dis party proper.
I'm actually embarrassing YOU boy smiley

No wonder your parents can never be proud of you. You're useless online and offline. grin

1 Like

Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Luckyk(f): 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
Cutehector:
b like say u still dey think abt wetin to comment
what do you mean?(in jb voice)
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hmmmhiiiiiihooooo angry
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Lezzlie(m): 11:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Ooh Well get back where ya belong!!!.....we don't want ya here tongue
I time-travel!!! I belong to both worlds; here and there.

I'm just making sure vulnerable earthlings don't get blown off by the fleeting wind of _stupid fads.

You'll better hold my hand .
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
Synzu:

I'm actually embarrassing YOU boy smiley

No wonder your parents can never be proud of you. You're useless online and offline. grin
SMH and sigh!!!!! wait a minute, are u listening to urself, d only reason why im replying u is bcaus im using u to kill time till 12. "iv got a party to attend. mrman u beta buckle up o, dnt let all dis ur online bragging be empty vessel offline o, u dnt know where i will meet u. u beta be a multi millionair or else, i repeat or else, i can embarass 4 africa.
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
Lezzlie:
I time-travel!!! I belong to both worlds; here and there.

I'm just making sure vulnerable earthlings don't get blown off by the fleeting wind of _stupid fads.

You'll better hold my hand .
You sayin' I need ta hold yer hand
Haha! cheesy that's truly funny.

But you better get out fore I gather a mob an we run you out cheesy ya alien.
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Lezzlie(m): 11:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You sayin' I need ta hold yer hand
Haha! cheesy that's truly funny.

But you better get out fore I gather a mob an we run you out cheesy ya alien.
A mob? Are you in close affiliation with a mob?

Then I think I need to tarry my earthly stay to make a lady out of you. grin
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Synzu(m): 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
SMH and sigh!!!!! wait a minute, are u listening to urself, d only reason why im replying u is bcaus im using u to kill time till 12. "iv got a party to attend. mrman u beta buckle up o, dnt let all dis ur online bragging be empty vessel offline o, u dnt know where i will meet u. u beta be a multi millionair or else, i repeat or else, i can embarass 4 africa.

LMAO!! You should've told me how badly you envy me. Perhaps a tiny stint of envy popped up when you finished admiring my dp. I get it, your dad can't afford a suit and neither can your broke ass! grin
I can have the one on my DP delivered to you tho.. That pic is roughly 2 years old and I don't fit in that suit anymore. Its hand-tailored from Cambodia. Its Dolce wink.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 01, 2016
Lezzlie:
A mob? Are you in close affiliation with a mob?

Then I think I need to tarry my earthly stay to make a lady out of you. grin

I'm already a lady tongue with backbone!
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 01, 2016
Synzu:

You should've told me how badly you envy me. Perhaps a tiny stint of envy popped up when you finished admiring my dp. I get it, your dad can't afford a suit. I can have the one on my DP delivered to you tho.. That pic is roughly 2 years old and I don't fit in that suit anymore. Its hand-tailored from Cambodia. Its Dolce.
ok o, keep ranting o, my dad cant afford one, its from cambodia, i envy u, ok o!!!! noted, chai there is one thing i love abt nemesis, it catches up with people dat makes d loudest noise quickly, hehehe yeah im poor nd ure rich(very rich) synzu ur time is getting closer.
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Lezzlie(m): 12:04am On Apr 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I'm already a lady tongue with backbone!
If you be a lady then your grandeur and poise should suffice!

You certainly don't need a mob for a dude like me.

That's for slimy Jane and cheap Janet, except you tell me your conversion was only late. grin grin grin
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 01, 2016
Lezzlie:
If you be a lady then your grandeur and poise should suffice!

You certainly don't need a mob for a dude like me.

That's for slimy Jane and cheap Janet, except you tell me your conversion was only late. grin grin grin
Well maybe I outta come over there an show you how ladylike my foot looks.....on yer butt!
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Synzu(m): 12:11am On Apr 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
ok o, keep ranting o, my dad cant afford one, its from cambodia, i envy u, ok o!!!! noted, chai there is one thing i love abt nemesis, it catches up with people dat makes d loudest noise quickly, hehehe yeah im poor nd ure rich(very rich) syn.zu ur time is getting closer.

Being able to afford a hand tailored suit doesn't make me "very rich".

Seeing a picture of YOU in an ABA made mass-production kiddies polo tells me you're broke. VERY BROKE. And can't afford that particular suit. Savvy??

Not to mention that female hat on your over bleached face undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Lezzlie(m): 12:13am On Apr 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Well maybe I outta come over there an show you how ladylike my foot looks.....on yer butt!
She speaks violence already!! How ladylike!!!

I'm not given to violence with females, why fight when we can make love!!!

Your hair tells me you're good in bed innately!

And your neck, long and longing for a true kiss.

Save your foot, use your hand on my butt, and I'll return the favour with a little more intensity wink
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Lezzlie(m): 12:16am On Apr 01, 2016
Synzu:

Being able to afford a hand tailored suit doesn't make me "very rich".

Seeing a picture of YOU in an ABA made mass-production kiddies polo tells me you're broke. And can't afford that particular suit. Savvy??

Not to mention that female hat on your over bleached face undecided
Damn, king synz, who's that you just displayed?

I thought hats like that are for circus shows.

And that T-shirt, it's certainly made of bedsheet material.
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Synzu(m): 12:20am On Apr 01, 2016
Lezzlie:
Damn, king synz, who's that you just displayed?

I thought hats like that are for circus shows.

And that T-shirt, it's certainly made of bedsheet material.

LOL, who else bro? If it isn't our resident circus clown. grin

Did you notice how I made him change topics?
Remember he started with his fantasy of dating a girl I'm "admiring" cos mimz accidentally followed him through creams acct. grin

Now he's evolved to talking about nemesis and karma gringrin LOL. The boy is visibly hurt I tell ya smiley
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Lezzlie(m): 12:26am On Apr 01, 2016
Synzu:

LOL, who else bro? If it isn't our resident circus clown. grin

Did you notice how I made him change topics?
Remember he started with his fantasy of dating a girl I'm "admiring" cos mimz accidentally followed him through creams acct. grin

Now he's evolved to talking about nemesis and karma gringrin LOL. The boy is visibly hurt I tell ya smiley
I thought his delusional disorder has since being cured!!!

I've saved that photo before he claims it was photoshopped!!!
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 01, 2016
Lezzlie:
She speaks violence already!! How ladylike!!!

I'm not given to violence with females, why fight when we can make love!!!

Your hair tells me you're good in bed innately!

And your neck, long and longing for a true kiss.

Save your foot, use your hand on my butt, and I'll return the favour with a little more intensity wink
Yeah I know real ladylike. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Your Girlfriend Start Forming 'Busy' For You... / My First True Love Story (episode 1) By- VERSATILE / My Marriage Needs Help: I Am Tired Of Pretending-please Help Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.