Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm (4477 Views)

"I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. / 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Synzu(m): 12:31am On Apr 01, 2016
Lezzlie:
I thought his delusional disorder has since being cured!!!

I've saved that photo before he claims it was photoshopped!!!

LOL. You know him too well smiley

I wonder why he keeps doing this to himself. Picking fights with me never favoured him yet he keeps doing it! undecided
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Dklef(m): 12:32am On Apr 01, 2016
Lezzlie:
Damn, king synz, who's that you just displayed?

I thought hats like that are for circus shows.

And that T-shirt, it's certainly made of bedsheet material.

grin

Trouble maker grin
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Lezzlie(m): 12:36am On Apr 01, 2016
Dklef:

grin

Trouble maker grin
grin grin grin it's a long boring night and I'm not about to pass up this little fun.
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Lezzlie(m): 12:40am On Apr 01, 2016
Synzu:

LOL. You know him too well smiley

I wonder why he keeps doing this to himself. Picking fights with me never favoured him yet he keeps doing it! undecided

He's a masochist who gets an _erection from self-inducing pain!!!

He's filled tonight. But after his reservoir runs dry, he'll come back for more grin
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 01, 2016
Lezzlie:
Damn, king synz, who's that you just displayed?

I thought hats like that are for circus shows.

And that T-shirt, it's certainly made of bedsheet material.
you picless people have mouths as wide as gates.
You are faceless sir.
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 01, 2016
Synzu:

Being able to afford a hand tailored suit doesn't make me "very rich".

Seeing a picture of YOU in an ABA made mass-production kiddies polo tells me you're broke. VERY BROKE. And can't afford that particular suit. Savvy??

Not to mention that female hat on your over bleached face undecided
hehehe he saved my dp, as in only a jobless human will save someone else dp, now u uploaded it to acheive wat? a picture dats in my facebook profile 4 d whole world to view. ure just bein chidish.
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Dklef(m): 12:48am On Apr 01, 2016
Lezzlie:
grin grin grin it's a long boring night and I'm not about to pass up this little fun.

How can you say its 'boring' when all your posts lately's been for a particular lady you've been trying so hard to seduce.

Common man! Put in more effort and who knows! You might just have another poor damsel to rumple your sheets soon.

NB- i'm not about to spoil anybody's packaging o! So if you're the babe, and is reading this, please just ignore cheesy
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Lezzlie(m): 12:50am On Apr 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you picless people have mouths as wide as gates.
You are faceless sir.
I'm not faceless, too real to remain in the shadows. This handle is an alternate!!!

If you tag along, you'll discover I'm an African prince, I'll take you whole you won't even realise when the dream stopped.
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Lezzlie(m): 12:53am On Apr 01, 2016
Dklef:

How can you say its 'boring' when all your posts lately's been for a particular lady you've been tryna so hard to seduce.

Common man! Put in more effort and who knows! You might just have another poor damsel to rumple your sheets soon.

NB- i'm not about anybody's packaging o! So if you're the babe, and is reading this, please just ignore cheesy

grin grin grin mischief maker!!!

I'm still on self-flagellation on my earlier thread.

I've decided to make it ladies' month grin grin
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 01, 2016
Synzu:

Being able to afford a hand tailored suit doesn't make me "very rich".

Seeing a picture of YOU in an ABA made mass-production kiddies polo tells me you're broke. VERY BROKE. And can't afford that particular suit. Savvy??

Not to mention that female hat on your over bleached face undecided
anyways u broke rule two and rule 10. cc lalasticlala,seun,dominique,mynd44,rocktation,obinoscopy. pls ban his oda alternate monikers dat he will use to log in if dis his synzu account is place on a ban, the alternate monikers are https://www.nairaland.com/muva and https://www.nairaland.com/traplord and https://www.nairaland.com/sinnz and https://www.nairaland.com/sinzu and https://www.nairaland.com/trapking and https://www.nairaland.com/synzu "cc seun,lalasticlala,mynd44,rocktation take note.
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 01, 2016
Lezzlie:
I'm not faceless, too real to remain in the shadows. This handle is an alternate!!!

If you tag along, you'll discover I'm an African prince, I'll take you whole you won't even realise when the dream stopped.
No sir grin I've no interest in an illusion wink Bye
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Lezzlie(m): 1:00am On Apr 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No sir grin I've no interest in an illusion wink Bye
Alright, bye too. I've always known you can't look Reality in the eye without a shade of pretense. grin
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Dklef(m): 1:13am On Apr 01, 2016
Lezzlie:

grin grin grin mischief maker!!!

I'm still on self-flagellation on my earlier thread.

I've decided to make it ladies' month grin grin

LOL. Why now, should you start feeling guilty or having regrets over thesame thread you created some days ago, with the sole aim of bullying women!

Whats goes around, comes back around man! And since you know you've got this proclivity of harrasing and bullying women, shouldnt you really forget about them and quit the flirting and all?

Cc postman- come o baba, i think we really need to call on the attention of a spiritualist for this your guy's 'problem' o cheesy
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 01, 2016
Dklef:

How can you say its 'boring' when all your posts lately's been for a particular lady you've been tryna so hard to seduce.

NB- i'm not about to spoil anybody's packaging o! So if you're the babe, and is reading this, please just ignore cheesy
I put my hands tagether in prayer that it's not me.
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
anyways u broke rule two and rule 10. cc lalasticlala,seun,dominique,mynd44,rocktation,obinoscopy. pls ban his oda alternate monikers dat he will use to log in if dis his synzu account is place on a ban, the alternate monikers are https://www.nairaland.com/muva and https://www.nairaland.com/traplord and https://www.nairaland.com/sinnz and https://www.nairaland.com/sinzu and https://www.nairaland.com/trapking and https://www.nairaland.com/synzu "cc seun,lalasticlala,mynd44,rocktation take note.

Bro forget dat man..na wrong man grin...for some reason he feels he looks good in that suit dat looks like my great grand pa suit cheesy...

He be like big bird in that coat..so fat..hahahahah...with big ass grin grin

Reminds me of BELETUS OGONUS,, the son of teddy bear cheesy cheesy..
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Cutehector(m): 6:49am On Apr 01, 2016
Luckyk:
what do you mean?(in jb voice)
shocked just forget it... so wat's ur story? Lack of opportunity? Lol
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 01, 2016
Hi cool
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Vikky014(f): 8:03am On Apr 01, 2016
Lmao. April fool thread
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 01, 2016
Jacksonville:

Bro forget dat man..na wrong man grin...for some reason he feels he looks good in that suit dat looks like my great grand pa suit cheesy...

He be like big bird in that coat..so fat..hahahahah...with big ass grin grin

Reminds me of BELETUS OGONUS,, the son of teddy bear cheesy cheesy..
lmao chairman i just tire 4 d guy, his problem is kind of mental, he thinks he is handsome of which i just kind believe he is bragging abt it, even when its clear he is ugly, it all boils down to pride nd inferiority complex.
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Lezzlie(m): 8:56am On Apr 01, 2016
Dklef:

LOL. Why now, should you start feeling guilty or having regrets over thesame thread you created some days ago, with the sole aim of bullying women!

Whats goes around, comes back around man! And since you know you've got this proclivity of harrasing and bullying women, shouldnt you really forget about them and quit the flirting and all?

Cc postman- come o baba, i think we really need to call on the attention of a spiritualist for this your guy's 'problem' o cheesy
Walahi!!! If e possible, I go send virus for your phone! Lolz.

Women and I are like stink and shït; inseparable grin grin grin

And that thread was only a favour served to that picture-stealing fabulous bimbo.

Surprisingly, it touched my ladies so bad, it altered their departments.

Harassing and bullying isn't my style, grin I haven't made a name like that, not here.
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by chubbymax(m): 10:21am On Apr 01, 2016
Hi
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 01, 2016
wolfgangg:
What of those of us confused? Some are not sure if they're still a virgin or not
ask ur self bro. grin
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 01, 2016
Sempumping:
Hi! !!!! hope I can save this page and take it to the bank to get my reward ....
u can trust me tongue
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 01, 2016
Oma307:
Where are the ladies?
All NL girls aint virgin bro dem don hide grin
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 01, 2016
firstking01:
Op, wat do you mean by term in your postundecided??
I mean team bro
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by nikkypearl(f): 11:13am On Apr 01, 2016
wolfgangg:
What of those of us confused? Some are not sure if they're still a virgin or not
Since you are confused just say "hi hmmm" undecided
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Peacefulgold(m): 11:14am On Apr 01, 2016
mhizsimi:
Hi wink
For real....
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Luckyk(f): 11:15am On Apr 01, 2016
Cutehector:
shocked just forget it... so wat's ur story? Lack of opportunity? Lol
ermm. not really i believe in marriage b4 sex
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Peacefulgold(m): 11:16am On Apr 01, 2016
Luckyk:
hiii!
U mean dis tin I'm lookn at is still intact ...how do I confirm.....
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Cutehector(m): 11:20am On Apr 01, 2016
Luckyk:
ermm. not really i believe in marriage b4 sex
oh really... why aren't u married?
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Doubleagent008(m): 11:21am On Apr 01, 2016
hi, hum, hi, hum,hum, hum, hiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm by Doubleagent008(m): 11:23am On Apr 01, 2016
hi, hi, hmm, hi, hi, hmm, hmm, hiiiiiiiiiii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HELP!! My Girlfriend Wears Fake Butt..is it right to break up with her? / Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. / How Can I Randomly Have Sex With Strangers In The Street?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.