Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

She Kiss Another Guy In My Presence N Introduce Me As Her X Do I Deserve This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Kiss Another Guy In My Presence N Introduce Me As Her X Do I Deserve This? (1175 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me / Nigerian Girl Living Abroad Breaks The Internet With Her X-rated Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Kiss Another Guy In My Presence N Introduce Me As Her X Do I Deserve This? by MDOLOFU: 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
Have never fall in love with any girl d way fall for dis girl but got d shock of my life today wen I dressed up n went to see d girl I say I love so dearly on reaching there I sent for her only for her to keep me waiting for 1hour she eventually show up with a guy only for her to introduce me as her X n kiss the guy in my presence. At first I tot I was dreaming n tot it was imagination until d guy stretch out his hand to check me I control my anger n play along. only to find my self in my room how I move d car from her place to my house I did not kW bt I thank God I did not have an accident. I called her sis n she say she warn her not to do that wen she over heard d guy saying dat, dat is d only way she can prove her love for him n d girl also say the guy is a rich kid n dat her sis is been controlled because of money. Can I ever love again? Can I ever forgive dis girl? Can't even eat. Use to think am strong until today
Re: She Kiss Another Guy In My Presence N Introduce Me As Her X Do I Deserve This? by Cutehector(m): 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
Mchew

2 Likes

Re: She Kiss Another Guy In My Presence N Introduce Me As Her X Do I Deserve This? by anuma1(m): 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
pix please

1 Like

Re: She Kiss Another Guy In My Presence N Introduce Me As Her X Do I Deserve This? by mackhunter77: 11:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
do Chinese pandas deserve to be at risk of extinction?

. ......

1 Like

Re: She Kiss Another Guy In My Presence N Introduce Me As Her X Do I Deserve This? by jaywise(m): 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
[b][/b]Once beaten twice shy
Re: She Kiss Another Guy In My Presence N Introduce Me As Her X Do I Deserve This? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
SIGH
Re: She Kiss Another Guy In My Presence N Introduce Me As Her X Do I Deserve This? by Daniel2289(m): 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
Yes u can love again. And u need to forgive this girl. I was heartbroken b4. But tank God, today there's a smile on my face. The earlier u move on d better. Don't cry over a girl who doesn't love u. There's some1 out there dats ready to love u. Move on with ur life, d best is yet to come.
Goodluck...
Re: She Kiss Another Guy In My Presence N Introduce Me As Her X Do I Deserve This? by halfricanadian(f): 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
Mumu op u just dodged a bullet

Rejoice

Let this b ur motivation to desire to work hard nd b rich too

So that wen u meet her again ur new bae will proudly kiss u nd u tell ur new bae d girl is ur X cheesy

She wud now b d one to open a thread on nl for u!!!!!

1 Like

Re: She Kiss Another Guy In My Presence N Introduce Me As Her X Do I Deserve This? by Realone92(m): 11:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
Some Guys Need slaps I swear lol ahahahah" the kinda slap way go reset your OS " operating system
I didn't even read your story but your headline makes me giggle
Re: She Kiss Another Guy In My Presence N Introduce Me As Her X Do I Deserve This? by Realone92(m): 11:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
Re: She Kiss Another Guy In My Presence N Introduce Me As Her X Do I Deserve This? by Gebbson007(m): 11:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
must we always teach every fin ni ¿ use Ur BRAIN Nt Ur brain .kick her out ,le danu use broom sweep her footsteps comot
Re: She Kiss Another Guy In My Presence N Introduce Me As Her X Do I Deserve This? by Mekus68: 12:01am On Apr 01, 2016
MDOLOFU:
Have never fall in love with any girl d way fall for dis girl but got d shock of my life today wen I dressed up n went to see d girl I say I love so dearly on reaching there I sent for her only for her to keep me waiting for 1hour she eventually show up with a guy only for her to introduce me as her X n kiss the guy in my presence. At first I tot I was dreaming n tot it was imagination until d guy stretch out his hand to check me I control my anger n play along. only to find my self in my room how I move d car from her place to my house I did not kW bt I thank God I did not have an accident. I called her sis n she say she warn her not to do that wen she over heard d guy saying dat, dat is d only way she can prove her love for him n d girl also say the guy is a rich kid n dat her sis is been controlled because of money. Can I ever love again? Can I ever forgive dis girl? Can't even eat. Use to think am strong until today
Op chai. Lolz
So u hv been friendzoned allllllllll this while.
Chai.
Sorry o.
Just observed 1 minute silence for u
Re: She Kiss Another Guy In My Presence N Introduce Me As Her X Do I Deserve This? by AfroKnight: 12:03am On Apr 01, 2016
Can't stop laughing... cheesy Sorry bro.
Re: She Kiss Another Guy In My Presence N Introduce Me As Her X Do I Deserve This? by drmikeadams(m): 12:09am On Apr 01, 2016
grin ;op still dey underrate Nigerian girls.........dey dere make pant dey wear u grin
Re: She Kiss Another Guy In My Presence N Introduce Me As Her X Do I Deserve This? by NemzySeries(m): 12:12am On Apr 01, 2016
yeye post.....na sh!t dey catch all d characters wey feature 4 dis smelling drama
Re: She Kiss Another Guy In My Presence N Introduce Me As Her X Do I Deserve This? by xyoung: 12:14am On Apr 01, 2016
MDOLOFU:
OP u need to realise that relationships especially in Nigeria is a game. Love doesn't exist. You need have to learn how to play the game so u won't fall victim again. U also need packaging b4 I forget
Re: She Kiss Another Guy In My Presence N Introduce Me As Her X Do I Deserve This? by briyane: 7:01am On Apr 01, 2016
cool grin grin

Can you now see your life in 6D?
Re: She Kiss Another Guy In My Presence N Introduce Me As Her X Do I Deserve This? by briyane: 7:05am On Apr 01, 2016
[/color]
NemzySeries:
yeye post.....na sh!t dey catch all d characters wey feature 4 dis smelling drama

No be only shit,
Na mess

1 Like

Re: She Kiss Another Guy In My Presence N Introduce Me As Her X Do I Deserve This? by NemzySeries(m): 10:18am On Apr 01, 2016
briyane:
[/color]

No be only shit, Na mess
hahahahahahahahahahaha.......oboi e tire me

1 Like

Re: She Kiss Another Guy In My Presence N Introduce Me As Her X Do I Deserve This? by Doubleagent008(m): 11:37am On Apr 01, 2016
oga when the love was catching you did you use your business capital on Dates and clothes for her? if yes, bad market your stock market just took a hit. if no which I pray is the case, chase your dream tirelessly, there are good girls out there but one idiot can't speak for all. Hope you haven't changed the course of your life to suit her? if not, Bro arise and shine the Lord just delivered you. Why is it that you can't eat? is she going with 50% of your assets?
can't see anything to be sad about here. She no dey do again wave to her say "bye bye take the next right , head straight to the end of the road that hot hellish place is your abode ".

(1) (Reply)

She Accused Me Of Being Ga-y. Help!!! / (screenshots) Her Anambra Father Rejected Her Imo Suitor. Advice Needed / Woman Who Is Addicted To Sex, Says She Needs It Many Times A Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.