Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 - Travel (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (899057 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by justwise(m): 12:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
Miracletwinee:

@justwise. You just read my mind in fact taking Medicaid should not be an option what if you get a 10yr ban and within that period there is a legislation on people that are banned never to be allowed into the US again? It sounds ridiculous but with this red head TRUMPeter winning primaries anything can happen.He has an unparallel hatred for migrants.

When I said she should leave the bill unpaid rather than take Medicaid I didn't mean she should abandon the bill what I mean is to get as much discount as possible and work out a payment option i feel even if she defaults in the payment it's still better than the Medicaid. The hospital pressing her to take the Medicaid are protecting their own interest because Medicaid is a sure means for them to get their money paid.

As for asking them to discharge the children I know the children will never be discharged until they are certified fit. I said she could say that in order to press them for more discount.even me that I pressurized my doc to do CS at 36 weeks he refused. He said the babies were in stable condition so he has no moral justification to bring them out.

I think someone here has given a very good suggestion for a #gofundme# account to be opened. I think we should start that here it's not enough for us to give suggestion let put our faith to action and begin to give. I will open the floor here with my own $100 so temyb please post your account number if oga justwise will allow. Please let's be our sisters keeper.

Now that section is an interesting part grin You see many have been shouting..take medicaid! take medicaid !! joor and those posts were liked but now there is an uneasy silence since this post was made grin.

I suggest to avoid putting people on the spot here lets those who want to help kindly pm temyb to give whatever they can afford to support her.

#gofundme# is another way to go

8 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nefertitiram: 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
Miracletwinee:
[b][/b][quote author=justwise post=46876021

@justwise. You just read my mind in fact taking Medicaid should not be an option what if you get a 10yr ban and within that period there is a legislation on people that are banned never to be allowed into the US again? It sounds ridiculous but with this red head TRUMPeter winning primaries anything can happen.He has an unparallel hatred for migrants.

When I said she should leave the bill unpaid rather than take Medicaid I didn't mean she should abandon the bill what I mean is to get as much discount as possible and work out a payment option i feel even if she defaults in the payment it's still better than the Medicaid. The hospital pressing her to take the Medicaid are protecting their own interest because Medicaid is a sure means for them to get their money paid.

As for asking them to discharge the children I know the children will never be discharged until they are certified fit. I said she could say that in order to press them for more discount.even me that I pressurized my doc to do CS at 36 weeks he refused. He said the babies were in stable condition so he has no moral justification to bring them out.

I think someone here has given a very good suggestion for a #gofundme# account to be opened. I think we should start that here it's not enough for us to give suggestion let put our faith to action and begin to give. I will open the floor here with my own $100 so temyb please post your account number if oga justwise will allow. Please let's be our sisters keeper.

I also second a gofundme account. Then she can post the details here or pm those of us interested in donating. Perhaps Linda Ikeji will hear and donate N1m grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nefertitiram: 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
justwise:
[/b]

Now that section is an interesting part grin You see many have been shouting..take medicaid! take medicaid !! joor and those posts were liked but now there is an uneasy silence since this post was made grin.

I suggest to avoid putting people on the spot here lets those who want to help kindly pm temyb to give whatever they can afford to support her.

#gofundme# is another way to go

Go jare!

We are at work.
When we close we will read and comment
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Ebony23: 1:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
Good day all...please I will be in Houston texas, last week of August to november this year to have my baby and I don't know anybody around. Please is there anybody who would be in Houston texas around this time so that we can hook up and explore the town together......

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by quin9(f): 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
@ebony 23,I'll pm u
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Ebony23: 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
Tried replying but it's not working...
quin9:
@ebony 23,I'll pm u
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Treasure1611: 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hello Ebony23,

I would be in Houston at exactly btw the period. You can mail me your number for hookup. Cheers
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ebony23:
Good day all...please I will be in Houston texas, last week of August to november this year to have my baby and I don't know anybody around. Please is there anybody who would be in Houston texas around this time so that we can hook up and explore the town together......

Please email me ur number. My trip s within dt period
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hello everyone, please am using doctor F (centre for womens health) and I intend using Houston methodist, but am still trying to get an affordable accommodation close to both d clinic n hospital. The one i got offers meals so i guess it will kinda make d bill higher. I want to be able to cook my own food. I would appreciate any suggestions/recommendations. (NB: am traveling in sept)
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by junglej: 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hello all, please my wife is 36 weeks pregnant and wants to give birth in the States. The agent who is working on her visa says he is almost done with all the documentation but needs a letter from a doctor in the states to invite her for delivery and why its important for her to give birth in the states. She will definitely give birth there but the visa needs to be sorted first. Most prefetably Pittsburgh PA, but anywhere would do. Thanks in advance for your helo
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by drviva(f): 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hello house
I want to say a big thank you for all your contributions, I learnt a lot on this Blog.
I have an issue now, currently in Houston, intend to get an apartment between 25th July to 25 August, dats when the baby is coming, I need affordable apartment that is close to oakbend hospital. A friendly flatmate if possibble.Pls help a sister out.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by quin9(f): 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
junglej:
Hello all, please my wife is 36 weeks pregnant and wants to give birth in the States. The agent who is working on her visa says he is almost done with all the documentation but needs a letter from a doctor in the states to invite her for delivery and why its important for her to give birth in the states. She will definitely give birth there but the visa needs to be sorted first. Most prefetably Pittsburgh PA, but anywhere would do. Thanks in advance for your helo

In other words you want us to do the agent's work for him?are not paying him? So what's the money you paid for?

14 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by justwise(m): 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
junglej:

That agent is clueless and will probably get you and your wife in trouble.

No document should come from the agent, not even filling the visa application form.

If you really want to get this done then read first page of this thread and prepare your wife for visa interview.

20 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by sugah: 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
junglej:

Is she already 36weeks and still trying to get a visa? Abeg no make madam born inside airplane o.

12 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by boldbabe: 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
junglej:

Is your wife really 36 weeks pregnant?

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nnystc: 5:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
Brother,
Come let us reason together...
Wife= 36 weeks pregnant
Visa = still "in the pipeline".

Let's assume you got the correspondence and visa, I don't know what airline will be willing to fly you to US at past 37 weeks. Except you have a Private jet... or do you?

Advice: If you've paid deposit to this fraudulent agent, who obviously is trying to use your head, pls hold tight to your balance...

Who remembers the chorus from that song from ivorian group Magic System?
"on dit premiere gaou n'est pas gaou oh"

Pls think it through again.
All the best in all your endeavours.

junglej:

13 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Ebony23: 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
I'm finding it hard to reply your message.....are you Nigeria now?
Treasure1611:
Hello Ebony23,

I would be in Houston at exactly btw the period. You can mail me your number for hookup. Cheers
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by wanderlustian(f): 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
Nnystc:
Brother,
Come let us reason together...
Wife= 36 weeks pregnant
Visa = still "in the pipeline".

Let's assume you got the correspondence and visa, I don't know what airline will be willing to fly you to US at past 37 weeks. Except you have a Private jet... or do you?

Advice: If you've paid deposit to this fraudulent agent, who obviously is trying to use your head, pls hold tight to your balance...

Who remembers the chorus from that song from ivorian group Magic System?
"on dit premiere gaou n'est pas gaou oh"

Pls think it through again.
All the best in all your endeavours.

C'est deuxième gaou qui est niata oh ah
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

36 weeks pregnant... that baby already knows that Britain has left EU #MatureTinz, before they will book appointment, this one that date has already reached august 8.

9 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by wolefola: 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
Which one is healthy baby package again?
Has it changed from M moments?

thats d discounted package for paediatrician fee for hospital,wch is not covered under d miracle moment wch hospital fee.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by lastforever: 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
I will be in Houston 31st August, please send me your email ebony 23 and treasure 1611.
Thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by debby516(f): 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
Pls, i'm interested in the accommodation too. Shld be in Houston by early October. Thank you.
Annim:

I will be in Houston Sept. Got the accomodation that comes with meals but was too expensive and would prefer making my own meals. Got a cheaper one that is convenient and affordable. You can pm me for details
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
Annim:

I will be in Houston Sept. Got the accomodation that comes with meals but was too expensive and would prefer making my own meals. Got a cheaper one that is convenient and affordable. You can pm me for details

Hello,
Thanks for your response, I already sent u an email. Hope to hear from u soon
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Ajujuju2: 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
justwise:

What will be even more detrimental is when America remove automatic citizenship to a child born in US because of Medicaid abuse or make it even more difficult for expecting mothers to get a visa to US.

The U.K stopped the automatic citizenship route when people started abusing it and I will not be surprised if America takes the same action.g

It's morally indefensible to find your way into US, have your child,get American passport, pay some bills and leave the remaining for American tax payers to pick up the pieces.

Hmmmm!
I have silently been reading up on this debate and honestly like nerf said...this matter pass all of us o.

And JW is truly wise in referring to the UK example. Medicaid in the end is detrimental to all of us and not just the receiver, esp knowing that this red nose flat faced Trump may be elected and use that as an excuse.

Yet how do you tell a mother to coughout $160,000? Even if they giv 90% discount ts still high @ $16000.

In the end, I guess mayb you should negotiate negotiate negotiate!!! And somehow force their hands into extending that 6 month rule. Cash is king! Use that weapon.

I even think its better ts a private hospital bcz if t waa govt, who dobu negotiate with? Govt will just right it off as a bad debt and it will enter your file straight!

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Ajujuju2: 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
Miracletwinee:
[b][/b][quote author=justwise post=46876021

I concour. Please open the account and lets help with our widows mite plus spread the word.

However i must state that am not in support of taking the kids pictures, i personally think they shldnt b exposed to all the nonsense attached. But if ts a criteria for opening the fund me account den i must warn you to be prepared o, bcz you will hear all sorts of trash. But ignore and face the end goal.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (405)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.