Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 - Travel (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (900115 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nefertitiram: 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
firsttymum:

One person or so... But lawyers were involved. And it was a long charade. Most importantly Is it cancelled with or without prejudice

Abeg Gist us why was it cancelled?

That mama didn't even use lawyers. She booked fresh appointment and went to back to the embassy. , but she sought advice from far and wide including the NIV thread (where I first read about her story). Packaged a new burden of proof sef!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
ozycy:

Exactly, I think they have some type of ticket that you will buy from them and the airline cannot do anything to help you, they will refer you back to them.
mine is even personal experience, even to log in with booking reference on airline website once I logged in everything was restricted, contact agent contact agent feddy27 ask your family well before purchasing for your mum, because when it's time to add your infant and story story begins I know you will be worked up and this might cause friction so it's better to kuku avoid it jejely cheesy
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
nefertitiram:

Yes o! One mama will come and give her testimony soon. She was turned back but to the glory of God she got the visa yesterday
God is good

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by wola44: 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
Please any low price hospital in Colorado ? Please share details
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nefertitiram: 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
chloe7:
God is good

All the time!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
nefertitiram:

That mama didn't even use lawyers. She booked fresh appointment and went to back to the embassy. , but she sought advice from far and wide including the NIV thread (where I first read about her story). Packaged a new burden of proof sef!

wow Abeg let her comman share o.... Very good
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Posh404: 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
Good day mama's and papa's in the house. Please has anyone used Sinai hospital Baltimore in Maryland. Please what's their charges like for delivery and can you please recommend any doctor there. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
Chanbaby thanks jare
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by kwentjules: 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
Madam if yuh know yuh cant give any valuable info, y cant yuh shut your mouth! Some people and their over sabi.. very funny
ijeomaobi1:
@kwentjules,

Na firstymum that will help u get d page no u dry vex for I laff in Spanish grin
and why did u say only vacation instead of adding childbirth? U want us to give u shortcut on how to play CBP?? Biko carry Ur mega cross
@aijedeko,

Thank God for u. So my own with Houston Methodist should be smooth too.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
Posh404:
Good day mama's and papa's in the house. Please has anyone used Sinai hospital Baltimore in Maryland. Please what's their charges like for delivery and can you please recommend any doctor there. Thanks
The people who wanted to use it ran away. Check part 1 page 25
U shld check mercy medical Baltimore it's cheaper read beryl15 posts page 39 part 2

Inshort just read the beginning of part 2 first 40 pages for hospitals in Maryland

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
Aswear this thread is funny...

Feddy27 Modath and Nefertitiram how una dey

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
wola44:
Please any low price hospital in Colorado ? Please share details
search for mulberry she used one
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by LadyGuinivere: 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
kwentjules:
Madam if yuh know yuh cant give any valuable info, y cant yuh shut your mouth! Some people and their over sabi.. very funny
u do know with this attitude no one will help u?
Happy reading

10 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Posh404: 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
THANK YOU SO MUCH. GOD BLESS YOU

firsttymum:

U shld check mercy medical Baltimore it's cheaper read beryl15 posts page 39 part 2

Inshort just read the beginning of part 2 first 40 pages for hospitals in Maryland

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nefertitiram: 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
firsttymum:
Aswear this thread is funny...

Feddy27 Modath and Nefertitiram how una dey

We are watching action film grin

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ladyAy: 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
ladyAy:
Hello house,
This is my 1st post and i must say a big thank you to everyone that has been posting their experiences. Hmmm the thing is im traveling in a few weeks at 33+ weeks and its CHICAGO POE oh chai. Changing POE is out of it now cos the money emirates is asking for can buy new tickets sef. So im just trying my best to be prepared and of course praying hard grin grin grin.
So my questions:
1.) Which one is package deal that has gotten some peeps turned back? I got my biill directly from the doctor i intend to use. His clinic is afffiliated to quite a number of hospitals so i get to choose a hospital before delivery. His total bill for normal delivery came to 7,500 and CS is 9,000. Bill also covers anaesthetist, peadiatrician, laboratory fees and administrative charges and their different charges are clearly stated on the bill. Is this considered a package bill? Please help abeg cos thats what we intend to present as our bill at the POE together with thee doctor's correspondence emails

2.) We have a receipt of $5k and its from the doctor's clinic. SO it basically just states we,ve paid 5k with 2,500 balance. The doctor is the one that will pay the hospital and other team members.Im asking cos i noticed some people mentioned they've paid hospital and doctor or some others only hospital charges when asked at their POE and they asked to see where the mail originated from at Chicago POE. My receipt originated from the doctor's email address oh.

Please help a sister abeg. Have a blessed week everyone.
gurus in the house please help a sister im begging.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nnystc: 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mama De mama!
This your search engine is on steroids oh...

Your search engine get teeth sef!

I hail you oh. Well done. You're doing a phenomenal job of helping.

firsttymum:

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by greatie: 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
firsttymum:
That's my only issue with wakanow. They shld ask travelstart how dey do their booking.
Why shld adding an infant ticket be so difficult? U need assurance for ur family member o. Plus d airline maybe able to help... When d time comes
Feddy27

Feddy27,
I bought my ticket from the airline not wakanow dou. I was told if I wanna add infant I sud contact them via fone or their office in abuja.

With lots of bad experiences with wakanow I dont think u should wait for ur inlaw. Pick up d fone and call the airline directly which will be cheaper and less stess.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by feddy27: 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
Chloe7, greatie, nerfertitiram - Thanks darlings! I will call the airline directly

Firsttymum, watagwan grin make I read back see wats up
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ladyAy: 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
firsttymum:
it's not every time this letter of intent saves o.

If u got ur visa before u got pregnant it might save u at d cbp discretion

But if u were pregnant during the interview and u said vacation instead of the truth that's misrepresentation. letter of intent might not save u o. Deportation is real.... Very real.

I don't understand why you are vexing I was trying to help...

LEMME MIND MY BUSINESS

Good evening everyone. It seems many people who said childbirth during their own interview are forgetting that sometimes some others say "vacation" because the honestly are not sure they will end up going for child birth. This year especially has been full of uncertainties with the dollar price fluctuations and all. Not everyone is sure they will end up going for childbirth except those that aalready have some serious cash stacked up somewhere.
Now i'll like to ask, could there be any consequences for future visa applications if someone applies for childbirth, claims to have loads of cash somewhere and doesnt end up going for child birth? Im sure the answer is YES!
So please oh nobody should crucify me but i think we should be a little more sympathetic and stop berating everyone that didnt say childbirth during their visa interview, especially when they were not asked any pregnancy or medical care related question.
May God continue to show us all mercy!!!

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by feddy27: 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
kwentjules:

Babe calm down!

I'm only responding because we re teamies in the preggy thread. Meanwhile, why u no dey ansa our roll call for there

Back to this matter, see ehn, person wen dey find sometin; u go mellow till u get watin u want. No need for quarrel or harsh tone, u need all the help and only those dat av experienced it can assist you. I would advice u desist from throwing shades.

To get wat you want, type ur keyword in the search bar and narrow it to 'travels'. U will see a lot of info.

Dis is a Do It Yourself thread. Nobody is obliged to help, it's out of love everyone is doing dat.

So be nice in your approach and help will come to you.

14 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
ladyAy:

Good evening everyone. It seems many people who said childbirth during their own interview are forgetting that sometimes some others say "vacation" because the honestly are not sure they will end up going for child birth. This year especially has been full of uncertainties with the dollar price fluctuations and all. Not everyone is sure they will end up going for childbirth except those that aalready have some serious cash stacked up somewhere.
Now i'll like to ask, could there be any consequences for future visa applications if someone applies for childbirth, claims to have loads of cash somewhere and doesnt end up going for child birth? Im sure the answer is YES!
So please oh nobody should crucify me but i think we should be a little more sympathetic and stop berating everyone that didnt say childbirth during their visa interview, especially when they were not asked any pregnancy or medical care related question
May God continue to show us all mercy!!!
really?
See we r all trying to help each other here.
because a number of us have been turned back embarrassed... Cancelled visa at poe etc.

Which is better we open ur eyes and enlighten u or we allow u fall into a Pit?
U talking about dollars.. Don't u think it will be a waste of money to buy a ticket and travel and then one is turned back at d poe? What about the stress of travelling as a pregnant woman or the emotional trauma
So no no one is berating anyone
And it's better u get a visa for childbirth and u didn't travel again than for u to b asked why u r traveling and u say vacation when u know deep down u might also use it for childbirth. But then even d vacation u didn't go.
Talking about money stashed someone is just out of it honestly...

And one more thing no one jumps up one day and decide a d decides to give birth it takes planning et al. So please Abeg...
I mean when They ask why u are traveling isn't that a direct enough question? Or is the VO is soothsayer to predict who is or is not pregnant?.

Don't get me wrong we r humans fear and alot of factors make us deny out real intent. I think we all understand this. That's why we rather open ur eyes and lay out what u r up against.
A lot of people who didn't declare had to travel for their vacation and come back and then travel for birthing later.

Misrepresentation leads to visa cancellation and sometimes ban.

And there are people who had d visa before they got pregnant and they were still harassed embarrassed delayed and some even sent back. Just because they didn't go for their vacation and decided to go for childbirth instead.

NO OFFENSE PLS DON'T QUOTE ME IF YOU WANNA ADVISE EVERYONE GENERALLY OR JUST MAKE A GENERAL STATEMENT.

10 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
So today I've been doing secretary work here....
Lol.

Make I drop my typewriter. I don tire

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Austine2020: 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
Lajoie33:
Honorable members! Remain blessed
Biko it just occurred to me that I dont know what exchange rate to use for my budget sheet. I had done one with N289/$1. Am I on the right track? pliss epp me
Use the bank rate price a day or two days before your interview.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ijeomaobi1: 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
# sips Lipton tea watching princess cartoon#

See beefing @ kwentjules,
Feddy27 has softened d situation sef!!!! Who send am work angry tongue

D first question after greeting from VO is what are you going to do in USA? So Wats paining u??
@ladyAy,

I flip my dreadlocks in anger for Ur statement!

Firstymum u can join my Lipton tea party. Extra cup dey. Even ice block sef to chill d tea grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by feddy27: 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
ijeomaobi1 ! ijeomaobi1!!!!!

How many times i call you tongue tongue tongue tongue

sip that lipton small small and watch ya cartoon o b4 dem break bottle on top ur head grin lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by mumzt: 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
chloe7:
I think mama's that went with their toddler's and came back with babies, how did they do it? I didn't know it's an infant to an adult. This wakanow people their fear dey always catch me sha ever since they gave me 150k plus for date change, I tried doing with airline airline said go to agent since then I closed my mind on them
Hello everyone,
not quite new to reading but finally came round to registering today.
Will give details of my everything with time. But let me shed light on this ticket issues.
I traveled with my toddler and mum on emirates to have my baby and came back with him, the baby and my mum. My ticket was bought thru wakanow.
The only way to change/add/amend any tickets bought through an agent is you have to have used a part of the ticket first.
For instance, I wasn't able to do anything to the ticket bought thru wakanow until I traveled a leg of the journey. Wen I was going I bought an infant ticket for my toddler because he wasn't 2 yet but knew I would need to get him a seat on the return leg.
Called emirates to ask for cost of changing my son's infant ticket to child's ticket and was told dy cldnt do anything till I've traveled at least a leg of d journey. If not I'll have to go thru the agent.
So I just left it and traveled. Called emirates just b4 our rtn date to add baby's ticket and upgrade my son's infant ticket to a child ticket and it was straightfwd. Was done on the phone. Infant was 10% of my ticket (emirates has always bn 10%) even wen I had my first son in the UK and I wanted to add. I paid 10% and it was done over the phone. I even called d naija office for the UK one and it was still 10%.
I hope Ive bn able to clear dis infant ticket/agent issue.

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ayanuke: 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
temyb, how are u and the girls? Just checking up on you sis, stay strong.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by feddy27: 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
mumzt, thanks dearie for the clarification
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Ajujuju2: 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
nefertitiram:

Then how ya economy grow? U see am now? Patronize made in Nigeria, mba! Anyways the visa is $200, no one force you to pay extra, na beg them de beg for gifts.

Nef dear, I dnt thnk you understand my post.
My problem is with the currency not d cost. Cbn has asked all business and government offices to stop charging in dollars; except on transactions outside nigeria. our main currency is the naira. Isnt t therefore questionable that the immigration department will charge dollars??

Ofcos a a visa on arrival ia a great idea... But i do not see how charfing dollars helps d economy as u claim. Abi na d $200 we new moms de pay go increase our foreign currency purse?

My point is CHARGE NAIRA. I cant suffer to find dollars only to be paying dollars in naija too. Let them charge 1shilling or 1million but let it be in naira.

Simple.

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by MadameU: 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
@LadyAY I totally get your point. Tables fit turn in any direction these days...Let's all be nice as always. One love

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (405)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.