Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 - Travel (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (898855 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Ajujuju2: 11:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
feddy27:
Neferitiram, abeg clear me on Turkish airline. I already have my toddler's ticket attached to mine so I want to attach baby's own to mom-in-law. Now the issue is we are getting her ticket from wakanow cos my in law works there (before e go turn out say I no gree support family member). I have my fears with them as regards this adding infant stuff. Can I do it straight at the airport without them?

Yes you can. Infct you should. Ts usually cheaper.
For mine calld wakanow ans dy said t was N154k. Ended up paying $198.40 @ airport

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by semilore12: 11:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
@Firsttymum...I envy u oon. The way u respond with reference to page numbers ehn!!!I don confirm say u go like book for school. Welldone, ur name appears everywhere ever since I started following this thread. God bless u. Me sef don buy book for jotter, want to be like u.
Oya my people I need help abeg, looks like I can't escape this Chicago considering a lot. My family there wants me to use that "popular nigerian doc". After reading a lot about him here, I no do ooooo. I have researched other doctors as well, but I also read here that people get served bills not planned for...hmmm. pls we all know how this dollar ish is, pls I beg u if anyone has contact for any Chicago doc/hospital that is good and affordable please help me.
@Nef, I read almost all ur posts oh, u physically visited some, please help me if u can.
@all mamas in d house, abeg ooo...yet to apply for visa,still trying to get doc correspondence.
Make i stop my epistle. God bless u all

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Ajujuju2: 11:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
chloe7:
you ought to be able to add your baby to yours alongside your infant, this wakanow people i'm afraid of them please before you start to hear story story.

Dats wrong information o. U CANNOT have two infants on one adult ticket. U can only have one infant and one child. It has notin to do with wakanow. No airline will permit.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by feddy27: 12:10am On Jul 29, 2016
Ajujuju2:

Yes you can. Infct you should. Ts usually cheaper.
For mine calld wakanow ans dy said t was N154k. Ended up paying $198.40 @ airport

Thanks dearie. much appreciated
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Tami90(f): 12:29am On Jul 29, 2016
kwentjules:
Madam if yuh know yuh cant give any valuable info, y cant yuh shut your mouth! Some people and their over sabi.. very funny
Woman calm down jare. No be fight. lipsrsealed
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by temyb: 12:38am On Jul 29, 2016
ayanuke:
temyb, how are u and the girls? Just checking up on you sis, stay strong.

@ ayanuke thank u for looking out for me. Am good and the girls are doing great. They are both out of the NICU just last week. Am gathering my testimonies to share letter. My bills are just coming in anyhow but I just comot my eye and focus on God. The hospital is working out something&they would get back to me. For now it's about $400,000&have got plenty follow up with Drs. Can't leave till September or Oct. Left to me I just want to go.home but as they are monitoring us for all appointment I got no choice than to complete their check up.
Did I mention CPS were on my neck,my testimony plenty o. They just closed the case last week on top that my babies came our screaming like a 9month babies&they thought I was on drugs. A nurse called them&CPS stated harassing&threatening to take my babies. It was the shot I took from Nigeria that helped their lungs&I was told to go for urine test. At the long run,God vindicated me&case closed.
God also connected me to a very very caring family that don't know me from Adam. They are Nigerians,got to know them.through a close family. They made their home open for me&the twins without paying a dime. I left where I was paying $1800 per month. They look after the babies&me like they are my parents.
Testimonies are plenty. Still counting sef. God''s grace&mercy is just unlimited. Even as bills are piling up.

43 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by onye12: 12:51am On Jul 29, 2016
@salsera
Okay, i see where u are coming from. Been totally honest but from vo point of view, can see y it was seen as misrepresentation. I actually didnt know i was pregnant at 2nd interview as i was still on exclusive breastfeeding for my first baby. Told them that at poe and 3rd interview. Nevertheless would still reapply and put all details. Hopefully i get it else would go for vacation in some other country with less stress, and reapply childbirth when eventually pregnant. But if i get it by God's grace would definitely go for vacation(s), and if i get preggy during visa validity would be sure to write a letter of intent.

@firsttymum
When u say honest do u mean for vacations and to have a baby if i get pregnant within visa validity?
Pls can u direct me to where i can find the similar stories to mine.

Suggestions are still welcomed.
Thanks to those that responded. Cheers.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by anonymousmum: 1:30am On Jul 29, 2016
temyb:

Did I mention CPS were on my neck,my testimony plenty o. They just closed the case last week on top that my babies came our screaming like a 9month babies&they thought I was on drugs. A nurse called them&CPS stated harassing&threatening to take my babies. It was the shot I took from Nigeria that helped their lungs&I was told to go for urine test. At the long run,God vindicated me&case closed.

You have got to be kidding me. Whaaat! Over sabi nurse. Shior. You are a strong woman **hugs**

Pele. Well done. It shall end in praise.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by adehunoluwakiye: 3:08am On Jul 29, 2016
Able15:
OMG part 4 already!

While am still trying to catch up.....

congrats to new mums and babies, successful poe's.... we give God glory.

@Lady G,
i commend your effort, well done.

@girlloom,
its quite a pity on your issue, anyways,we seems to have a similar story...not exactly though.

my in laws played a first one on me too.

on the exact day i will be leaving for Naija, the wife asked me to give her my sons's SSN so she can open an account for him, that she normally does that for her children for future purposes and afterwards i and my Dh should be crediting the account. so she open the account and returned with some documents and handed them over to me.

i was happy at her kind gesture and thanked her, not knowing she had a plan...

meanwhile, this same woman told me not to give the no to anyone that it is highly confidential.

when i traveled to the US few months back(different state), i decided to check on the account, deposit some money and open an account for my LO.

i discovered the woman open the account in such a way that she and my child(when he is 18) will be the only one that will have access to the account. i and my Dh can only credit the account and nothing more.(so strange)

the bank said i can only have access to the account if she adds my name...

the bank explained that there is a monthly debit that occurs from the woman's personal account to my child's account.(such generosity is really hard to come by this days)

it was at this point i realized that there is 95% confidence interval that she is most likely using the no for tax claims. efforts to get the bank to close the account proved abortive.

so i went to ssn office to check if there is any fraud going on with my child's ssn no, but they said everything is ok. further dive into the issue, i was made to understand that the woman opened the account so as to claim responsibility of the child and make tax claims easier.

so i decided to discuss the issue with my Dh and possibly get him to confront them since they are his relative

but to my greatest surprise Dh said he does not want to be involved,that i should notify IRS immediately and log in my complain. so i told him that the implication will be disastrous, that i suggest we thread carefully but Dh turned down my idea, owing to the fact that they should have considered the criminal implication.

honestly, my conscience wont let me do as advised by Dh and i wont want to confront them either. besides, if kartakarta bursts, the family(inlaws) will point a finger at me.

but on the other hand, what about my child's future?

i decided to narrate this story, so others will be alert and learn.

@justwise,
can blocking my child's ssn help? if yes, how.
Yes blocking your child SSN is a way to go it called FREEZE and you have to do it from the 3 credit borrow, it will cost you a token of $10 each total will be $30 that will free you from unnecessary headache till whenever your child is old enough to need his or her SSN and they have a way of unlocking it to when you are ready ,I we make sure we advice all the new mothers that gave birth in our care to do it before returning back to Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Harjeehbaday(m): 3:21am On Jul 29, 2016
Our baby girl arrived Thursday afternoon at about 2:08 pm at Houston Methodist Sugarland. Dr Amajoh was around for delivery and the nurses were nice and courteous.
Everything went well as planned....Chilling and waiting to start processing the necessary documents.

30 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by adehunoluwakiye: 3:30am On Jul 29, 2016
adehunoluwakiye:
[/quote][quote author=semilore12 post=47981900]@Firsttymum...I envy u oon. The way u respond with reference to page numbers ehn!!!I don confirm say u go like book for school. Welldone, ur name appears everywhere ever since I started following this thread. God bless u. Me sef don buy book for jotter, want to be like u.
Oya my people I need help abeg, looks like I can't escape this Chicago considering a lot. My family there wants me to use that "popular nigerian doc". After reading a lot about him here, I no do ooooo. I have researched other doctors as well, but I also read here that people get served bills not planned for...hmmm. pls we all know how this dollar ish is, pls I beg u if anyone has contact for any Chicago doc/hospital that is good and affordable please help me.
@Nef, I read almost all ur posts oh, u physically visited some, please help me if u can.
@all mamas in d house, abeg ooo...yet to apply for visa,still trying to get doc correspondence.
Make i stop my epistle. God bless u all
Unfortunately I don't know any doctor in Chicago I know couple in Atlanta GA And Houston Texas .God luck in your search sha

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 29, 2016
Ajujuju2:

Dats wrong information o. U CANNOT have two infants on one adult ticket. U can only have one infant and one child. It has notin to do with wakanow. No airline will permit.
well I wasn't sure I thought her son wasn't an infant anymore (above 2) so she could just add the son and the newborn, if you read her posts to me you will see where she told me her son is still an infant
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 5:53am On Jul 29, 2016
Aswear wakanow sounds like one chance

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by favouredmum: 5:59am On Jul 29, 2016
onye12:
@salsera
Okay, i see where u are coming from. Been totally honest but from vo point of view, can see y it was seen as misrepresentation. I actually didnt know i was pregnant at 2nd interview as i was still on exclusive breastfeeding for my first baby. Told them that at poe and 3rd interview. Nevertheless would still reapply and put all details. Hopefully i get it else would go for vacation in some other country with less stress, and reapply childbirth when eventually pregnant. But if i get it by God's grace would definitely go for vacation(s), and if i get preggy during visa validity would be sure to write a letter of intent.

@firsttymum
When u say honest do u mean for vacations and to have a baby if i get pregnant within visa validity?
Pls can u direct me to where i can find the similar stories to mine.

Suggestions are still welcomed.
Thanks to those that responded. Cheers.

Hi onye12,

As a lady, most times u r asked categorically by the V.O if you are pregnant. When I got my visa, I wasn't pregnant and the V.O asked me if I will like to have a baby within the visa validity and I said YES. He thanked me for being honest and said it wasn't a crime and I shd inform dem ( by sending a mail) when I decide to have my baby within the validity of the visa.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nefertitiram: 5:59am On Jul 29, 2016
ijeomaobi1:
# sips Lipton tea watching princess cartoon#

See beefing @ kwentjules,
Feddy27 has softened d situation sef!!!! Who send am work angry tongue

D first question after greeting from VO is what are you going to do in USA? So Wats paining u??
@ladyAy,

I flip my dreadlocks in anger for Ur statement!

Firstymum u can join my Lipton tea party. Extra cup dey. Even ice block sef to chill d tea grin cool

Infact, na to scatter dada, pull shirt, comot slippers, all join. Oops I forgot, I'm a lady. So na to waka pass jejeje

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 6:00am On Jul 29, 2016
adehunoluwakiye:
Yes blocking your child SSN is a way to go it called FREEZE and you have to do it from the 3 credit borrow, it will cost you a token of $10 each total will be $30 that will free you from unnecessary headache till whenever your child is old enough to need his or her SSN and they have a way of unlocking it to when you are ready ,I we make sure we advice all the new mothers that gave birth in our care to do it before returning back to Nigeria
Are u a health professional? Or accommodation provider or something... What do u mean by our care

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 6:08am On Jul 29, 2016
Visa questions, intent questions na to jump and pass before someone will trace my house or workplace just to slap me because I'm trying to help. My secretary trial yesterday proved I can't b a secretary. Or a customer service personnel.... It's now i appreciate those people.

one day some people will tell us your kneel down here o.... Kikikikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 29, 2016
firsttymum:
Visa questions, intent questions na to jump and pass before someone will trace my house or workplace just to slap me because I'm trying to help. My secretary trial yesterday proved I can't b a secretary. Or a customer service personnel.... It's now i appreciate those people.

one day some people will tell us your kneel down here o.... Kikikikikikikikiki
Lmao really you have time, me I just jump and pass I don't even answer some questions because sincerely most questions asked 80% have been answered, you get patience and time ni, and as for that your jotter i'm coming to thief it grin

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 29, 2016
firsttymum:
Aswear wakanow sounds like one chance
it's one chance if you want to add baby ticket or maybe change dates, once it's just you and dates are certain then it's fine, once you are unsure of dates or something something don't bother to use wakanow please please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 29, 2016
So I saw this and I kept on ROTFL

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nefertitiram: 7:33am On Jul 29, 2016
firsttymum:
Are u a health professional? Or accommodation provider or something... What do u mean by our care

She is a hospital
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by semilore12: 7:45am On Jul 29, 2016
adehunoluwakiye:
Unfortunately I don't know any doctor in Chicago I know couple in Atlanta GA And Houston Texas .God luck in your search sha

Thank you very much. I appreciate....research mode continues. God bless you plenty
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by swappylove: 7:47am On Jul 29, 2016
Pls is it possible to do this blocking from Nigeria or I hv to be physically present in the US.can I do it over the phone?
Also what is 3credit borrow
adehunoluwakiye:
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by herrik066: 9:17am On Jul 29, 2016
A very big congrats to you.

Harjeehbaday:
Our baby girl arrived Thursday afternoon at about 2:08 pm at Houston Methodist Sugarland. Dr Amajoh was around for delivery and the nurses were nice and courteous.
Everything went well as planned....Chilling and waiting to start processing the necessary documents.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 9:20am On Jul 29, 2016
nefertitiram:

She is a hospital
shocked shocked shocked
chloe7:
Lmao really you have time, me I just jump and pass I don't even answer some questions because sincerely most questions asked 80% have been answered, you get patience and time ni, and as for that your jotter i'm coming to thief it grin
kikikikikikikikiki I'm waiting for you. wink I will say I won't answer... But somehow I just do.
chloe7:
So I saw this and I kept on ROTFL
hahhahahahhaaha I will try it o... I wanna look fleek for my next.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by debby516(f): 9:43am On Jul 29, 2016
Congrats.
Harjeehbaday:
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 29, 2016
firsttymum:
hahhahahahhaaha I will try it o... I wanna look fleek for my next.
me too oh I want to try it for my next that's if makeup go gree stay sef cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Correct1: 11:28am On Jul 29, 2016
Harjeehbaday:
Congratulations dearest on the arrival of of your LO. By the special grace of God I will be using the same hospital and same doctor. Please can I send you pm for some information pertaining to accommodation and your experience with the doctor and the hospital. Thanks and congratulations again!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by lobus: 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
Heads up guys. Access Bank resumed selling PTA today.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by RILV: 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
My dear bro&sis I need help o. My agent booked my return ticket for Nov 20 and my visa expires Nov 16. D amount to change is over 100k. Pls should I leave it like dat. Pls some one should advice.i don't know if it will affect my POE. I learnt u can be stamp six month on arrival.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
My portharcourt people I have good news for u about pta and form A. Feddy27 jog into my pm wink

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Dwebb55: 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
ezigbozi:

Hello,as as Tuesday,flexible market traded at a marginal rate of 306.

Official exchange rate today is 319.75! I just tire

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (405)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.