Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 - Travel (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (897897 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by AdomMum: 6:41am On Jul 30, 2016
Congrats!!!
CyZubby:
Hello house , good morning went for my interview on Thursday in abuja and it was granted. thanks to my good friend olokings, justwise nwanne madu and Lady G for all your contributions to the success of this interview. In the spirit of giving back,Here is my transcript,
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Chanbaby: 7:01am On Jul 30, 2016
Colouredgirl:
Hello Nairalanders..
Have been a silent follower of this thread
I got a big shock/suprise today,went for my interview with my husband
God took the lead,God won for us!
Here is my transcript
Vo:what are u goin to the usa for
Me:childbirth and vacation
Vo:where
Me:houston texas
Vo:hve u travelled befre?
Me:no
Vo:wat do u do?
Me:i jst got married,so for now am not doin anyting
Hubbys turn
Vo:what do u do?
Hubby:i work with d bank*mentions bank***
Vo:how hve u bin working
Hubby:10yrs
Vo:have u travelled before?
Hubby:yes,the uk for my vacation in 2012
Vo:ok,pick up ur visas in 3 days,hands over the white paper
We were shocked,elated..God took chrge for us
..::am houston bound,need co travellers and co expectant mothers..:intend leaving in august...

Congratulation dear, ur transcript just built my faith. I have been worried that because I don't work it will be an issue.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Colouredgirl: 7:40am On Jul 30, 2016
Chanbaby:

Congratulation dear, ur transcript just built my faith. I have been worried that because I don't work it will be an issue.

All you need is confidence and honesty..i didnt stand like a zombie,i stood like it didnt matter to me...my hands were on the tile stand,wear a smile and above all pray for God's divine favor..:wish u d best

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Colouredgirl: 7:42am On Jul 30, 2016
Nnystc:
Nice!

I cAn imagine Ministering angels with big wings standing behind the VO... Breathing down his/her neck

The VO nor even fit ask too many questions...

#LetMyPeopleGo .... To America!

Congratulations...

Thanks much...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by damsel020: 7:46am On Jul 30, 2016
ijeomaobi1:
Damsel020,

I did black market o at d rate 353/$1 on July 1st. I cried ehhn as I check d money. But sha check previous pages, heard access bank is giving PTA. Do read back and contact d banks ASAP. Also, try sending moneygram to Ur contact person.

@ijeomaobi1 Thanks for your response, am following the thread, I tried contacting first bank as regards the Ria posted sometimes this week but they said they don't send they only receive, have also contacted someone in access bank for help but she promised to get back to me on Monday, just scared cos I don't have account with access.

Moneygram is almost same as blackmarket, since am going through houston I would rather have my cash with me alongside oda burden of proof.

@Chirolechick stanbic is only giving those who have account with them for 2months and my account will be barely 2months b4 my travel date, Although a wonderful mum on this thread got from stanbic and sold $2,000 to me cos she's going on vacation.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by shamecurls(m): 8:28am On Jul 30, 2016
ijeomaobi1:
Damsel020,

I did black market o at d rate 353/$1 on July 1st. I cried ehhn as I check d money. But sha check previous pages, heard access bank is giving PTA. Do read back and contact d banks ASAP. Also, try sending moneygram to Ur contact person.

Hello Damsel020, At what rate is Moneygram?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by cheldas: 8:37am On Jul 30, 2016
@najalady86
@similoluwa1
@Gold638
@estasplash
@Fizzone
@Firsttymum
@Damsell
@Kingovilarge
@Nogen
@Bisoye82
@Faithclin
@RITLUV
@Teeboy95
@Maypra
@ALLLLLLLLLLL, who have info abt st Francis hosp and dr m contact pls be your brother's keep by pm me for the details. I've PMed the listed people up there pls reply my pms. I've called the hosp tired and I'm tired of transferring my calls but to no avail. I'll appreciate your kind gestures so I can save some precious dollars by using LA cos their price is cheaper compared to the hosp I have already.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Chanbaby: 8:47am On Jul 30, 2016
Colouredgirl:

All you need is confidence and honesty..i didnt stand like a zombie,i stood like it didnt matter to me...my hands were on the tile stand,wear a smile and above all pray for God's divine favor..:wish u d best

Thanks dear, I'm abit concerned cos I have been refused twice. 1st time as a student in the UK and secondly in March with my hubby. I'm trusting God for the best this time around.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by lobus: 9:10am On Jul 30, 2016
CyZubby:
Officially joined dallas mama's October / November birthing.

Which hospital in Dallas are you using? I am thinking of porting from Houston to Dallas
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by gold638: 9:15am On Jul 30, 2016
cheldas:
@najalady86
@similoluwa1
@Gold638
@estasplash
@Fizzone
@Firsttymum
@Damsell
@Kingovilarge
@Nogen
@Bisoye82
@Faithclin
@RITLUV
@Teeboy95
@Maypra
@ALLLLLLLLLLL, who have info abt st Francis hosp and dr m contact pls be your brother's keep by pm me for the details. I've PMed the listed people up there pls reply my pms. I've called the hosp tired and I'm tired of transferring my calls but to no avail. I'll appreciate your kind gestures so I can save some precious dollars by using LA cos their price is cheaper compared to the hosp I have already.
Thanks in anticipation.

I'm sure the details for this hospital and doc is over flogged on this thread. However, You'd need to contact Dr. M's secretary. She'd send you details of both the doc and hospital fees. I didn't have to call the hospital directly. Hospital and doctor might be cheap but it's very important you consider accommodation cost as that can be pricey before you conclude on LA Waka. I'm still in search of that.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by makky1: 9:17am On Jul 30, 2016
Hello house.i was refused a vacation visa last week.i felt bad.but having read through pples story.am glad I was denied.cos I was actually pregnant.i intend to reapply with my whole family.i have 5kids.my cousin and hubby.i hope my cousin will b granted.because
If we are given the visa.its only her and my last baby that will go with me.OR should I just reapply with my cousin and the last baby.pls I need ur advice please
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by FearlessChic: 9:30am On Jul 30, 2016
Congrats on ur successful visa interview. I'm houston bound,travelling towards the end of August.Which hospital are you using and when are you travelling?Let's connect smiley

Colouredgirl:
Hello Nairalanders..
Have been a silent follower of this thread
I got a big shock/suprise today,went for my interview with my husband
God took the lead,God won for us!
Here is my transcript
Vo:what are u goin to the usa for
Me:childbirth and vacation
Vo:where
Me:houston texas
Vo:hve u travelled befre?
Me:no
Vo:wat do u do?
Me:i jst got married,so for now am not doin anyting
Hubbys turn
Vo:what do u do?
Hubby:i work with d bank*mentions bank***
Vo:how hve u bin working
Hubby:10yrs
Vo:have u travelled before?
Hubby:yes,the uk for my vacation in 2012
Vo:ok,pick up ur visas in 3 days,hands over the white paper
We were shocked,elated..God took chrge for us
..::am houston bound,need co travellers and co expectant mothers..:intend leaving in august...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by olokings(m): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2016
Congrats again @cyzubby... looking fwd to hearing the d other parts of the good news in time to come.

@firsty
@Modath
@nerfy
@LadyG'
@Justy
@Shawlar
@veterans
@first timers, second timers, all timers..hehehe
@prospectives n hopefuls.....
I get y'all...wishing all the best.

@itzaYES - #winks... congrats from me on behalf of NL familia...comman shear ya tori on your borning pikin things.
Even if na e-rice n shenkpe we go chop n drink with you.

Kind regards to all..

Peace

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by firsttymum(f): 9:40am On Jul 30, 2016
I posted the page to get the dr details and every not long ago. Cc cheldas.

Olokings thanks for checking.. My love to ur wife and kids.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by damsel020: 9:50am On Jul 30, 2016
shamecurls:

Hello Damsel020, At what rate is Moneygram?

@350+
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by shamecurls(m): 10:02am On Jul 30, 2016
damsel020:

@350+

Thanks!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by nefertitiram: 10:12am On Jul 30, 2016
makky1:
Hello house.i was refused a vacation visa last week.i felt bad.but having read through pples story.am glad I was denied.cos I was actually pregnant.i intend to reapply with my whole family[b].i have 5kids[/b].my cousin and hubby.i hope my cousin will b granted.because
If we are given the visa.its only her and my last baby that will go with me.OR should I just reapply with my cousin and the last baby.pls I need ur advice please

Sorry ma'am no vex but shocked

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by cheldas: 10:17am On Jul 30, 2016
gold638:

I'm sure the details for this hospital and doc is over flogged on this thread. However, You'd need to contact Dr. M's secretary. She'd send you details of both the doc and hospital fees. I didn't have to call the hospital directly. Hospital and doctor might be cheap but it's very important you consider accommodation cost as that can be pricey before you conclude on LA Waka. I'm still in search of that.

Thanks so much, this is the best for me sofar cos I have an uncle in ca who is willing to take care of anything that concerns me but mine is to secure the visa first cos he doesn't have time for any search.
So gotta do it myself.
Do you have the info?
Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Chirolechick: 10:26am On Jul 30, 2016
It's actually 365 when you add charges, I did one yesterday

damsel020:

@350+
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by happytbaby: 10:44am On Jul 30, 2016
Long hiss! So what is the point? Na to go do 10yr family planning after this missionary journey. This dollar issue is not funny anymore.

Chirolechick:
It's actually 365 when you add charges, I did one yesterday

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by mom2015: 10:58am On Jul 30, 2016
Good morning Sabi mamas, with this dollar issue I don't mind this st Francis parole. Abey if u have an info on budget friendly apartment preferably less than $1k per month Abeg make una pm me ooo. The Good thing is dat I'm a February mom. All February moms looking to give birth in ca, pls lets hook up and look for a cheap accommodation eg 2-3bedroom dats not too expensive. We can share the costs. Biko o. Thank u
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Ezemistic: 11:13am On Jul 30, 2016
Hello house, I want to renew my B1/B2 Visa. It will expire in Dec 6 2016, I intend travelling in Oct and may stay till Dec thats why i want to renew it. Pls how do i go about it. Should i go fill the DS160 form again?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ijeomaobi1: 11:32am On Jul 30, 2016
Less than 1k for accommodation in LA?? Honey kindly wake up from that dream o. shocked shocked
And u are d person that wanted to interview LadyG. Abi? # gist mode activated# are u now utilizing the information as per ...... For others? Or ursef? cool

@cheldas,

Search for Dr Mbagwu, am sure u will get d details.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by MzYemie(f): 11:55am On Jul 30, 2016
lol!!! U are funny
nefertitiram:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by MzYemie(f): 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
Lol,you are funny

nefertitiram:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by CyZubby(f): 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
Am using methodist Richardson medical center dallas.
lobus:

Which hospital in Dallas are you using? I am thinking of porting from Houston to Dallas
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Chirolechick: 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
5kids? shocked more oil to your elbow oo, women dee try sha, God bless us

makky1:
Hello house.i was refused a vacation visa last week.i felt bad.but having read through pples story.am glad I was denied.cos I was actually pregnant.i intend to reapply with my whole family.i have 5kids.my cousin and hubby.i hope my cousin will b granted.because

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by happytbaby: 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
You guys have long memories sha! I vaguely remember this tory but for the life of me I would not have remembered the moniker.

ijeomaobi1:
Less than 1k for accommodation in LA?? Honey kindly wake up from that dream o. shocked shocked
And u are d person that wanted to interview LadyG. Abi? # gist mode activated# are u now utilizing the information as per ...... For others? Or ursef? cool

@cheldas,

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by bubelahot: 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ezemistic:
Hello house, I want to renew my B1/B2 Visa. It will expire in Dec 6 2016, I intend travelling in Oct and may stay till Dec thats why i want to renew it. Pls how do i go about it. Should i go fill the DS160 form again?
I don't think you should renew becos they might likely stamp you in for 6 months....

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Ezemistic: 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
bubelahot:

I don't think you should renew becos they might likely stamp you in for 6 months....

But our visa will expire before 6-months......
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by bissysummy: 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
feddy27:

Babe calm down!

I'm only responding because we re teamies in the preggy thread. Meanwhile, why u no dey ansa our roll call for there

Back to this matter, see ehn, person wen dey find sometin; u go mellow till u get watin u want. No need for quarrel or harsh tone, u need all the help and only those dat av experienced it can assist you. I would advice u desist from throwing shades.

To get wat you want, type ur keyword in the search bar and narrow it to 'travels'. U will see a lot of info.

Dis is a Do It Yourself thread. Nobody is obliged to help, it's out of love everyone is doing dat.

So be nice in your approach and help will come to you.

@feddy27, pls can i pm you. I have issue getti g closee date for my interview, because the date i have now is when i will be due. Pls can you be of help ?or anyone.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by cheldas: 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
ijeomaobi1:

@cheldas,

@ijeomaobi1, just trying to find a physician and this is what a got *This page has been removed for emergency maintenance.*
Pls how else can I get his/her contact. Pls anyone here should pm me his/her e-mail.
Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (405)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.