Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,853 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 - Travel (395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (897993 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by temyb: 5:34am On Oct 22, 2016
@all,thanks for the prayers. God bless you all real good,all those going for their missionary journey now God bless your hustle with dollars&may you all come back with your bundles of joy in peace,sound health&happiness.
May these children grow to appreciate us in the future for our hustle&may another man not reap our labour on them in the future in Jesus name. Gracias

32 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Latolly: 6:53am On Oct 22, 2016
@ temyb...
God bless you abundantly
You don over try for me sef.
Email sent
Lotalove

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by adluv: 7:20am On Oct 22, 2016
@Ezemistic, pls email me adhezekiah@gmail.com for the shared apartment in Queens. I hv pm u ooooo

quote author=Ezemistic post=50378428]Hello House, anyone who need a shared apartment at Queens, New York between Now till Dec should contact me. I was to share for this period. I can forward you details of the apartment when u inbox me.[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by bissiejoe: 8:22am On Oct 22, 2016
Tenitee0609:

Please whose card was used to pay using the POS, your account or DH's account?
Thanks

Hello dear, we paid into my account and used my card. But am sure it does not really matter as long as the card is funded.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by olumbre(m): 9:25am On Oct 22, 2016
Hello House,
I will really love to get info as regards visa on arrival. I learnt its possible. If Yes, please may I have any info and procedurr as regards it.
God bless all the mamas and papas in the house, God bless this platform NL.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Mom4ever: 10:39am On Oct 22, 2016
Go back a page or 2. or look up temyb.

olumbre:
Hello House,
I will really love to get info as regards visa on arrival. I learnt its possible. If Yes, please may I have any info and procedurr as regards it.
God bless all the mamas and papas in the house, God bless this platform NL.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 22, 2016
Mom4ever:
Go back a page or 2. or look up temyb.

Ah thank you o, visa on arrival issue was totally broken down by temyb and another mama that used it, people come up to ask questions when they haven't even read anything up, it's only derailing the thread na lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Gagat: 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
temyb:
@all,thanks for the prayers. God bless you all real good,all those going for their missionary journey now God bless your hustle with dollars&may you all come back with your bundles of joy in peace,sound health&happiness.
May these children grow to appreciate us in the future for our hustle&may another man not reap our labour on them in the future in Jesus name. Gracias

Congrats temy!!! You are a survivor!!! The finger of God was really at work in your story and He was faithful as always. All praise be to God. Congrats dear and my love to your little ones. Stay blessed

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Ulio(f): 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
adluv:
@Ezemistic, pls email me adhezekiah@gmail.com for the shared apartment in Queens. I hv pm u ooooo

quote author=Ezemistic post=50378428]Hello House, anyone who need a shared apartment at Queens, New York between Now till Dec should contact me. I was to share for this period. I can forward you details of the apartment when u inbox me.

I need 1 in richmond virginia. ANy1? Let me know
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Gagat: 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
@Adluv; have you got a good deal on hospital and Dr's fees in New york? Cos it seems you are swaying towards new York now. Pls help a sister with info on cheap delivery package. I'm for Feb. 2017 and wouldn't mind a shared accommodation.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Topnotch22: 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hello all,

For those that have flown BA either recently or in the past, what's the recommended number of weeks for fit to fly. Also what was the experience like??
I'ld be leaving nxtweek by God's grace.. help a sister biko!!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by veleta: 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
@Topnotch, it's at the end of 36 weeKS, fit to fly letter must be from your doctor and it has to state your edd and gestational week,it should not be more than 72 hours as in the date you got the fit to fly. All these are on BA's website

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by powermike9999: 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
God bless ur soul @ desoul

desoul:
Great news for Houston new mama's.
PASSPORT INTERVENTIONS
The Nigerian Consulate Atlanta, will be conducting
passport intervention exercise in Houston, from
27-30th, oct 2016 under the following arrangem
Ambassador Community Center
Date:October 27-30th, 2016
Venue: 12638 Bissonnet Street (By Dairy As
Houston, TX 77099..for more information visit their web www.nigeria-consulate-atl.org.
I hope this will not be considered as advert..I just wanted to help cos this house have also helped me. pls don't pm me cos am not one of them, just visit the website their number is there you can call them if you have a kwensun...passed as received.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
@powermike9999 I'd be careful and seek further clarification b4 signing up for this passport intervention exercise o. We've been told of instances of serious delay in issuing the passport for some peeps who used the service sometime in the past. If I rmbr correctly, one nl papa had to wait like almost 2 months to get his lo's passport. so please be properly guided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by desoul: 7:51am On Oct 23, 2016
powermike9999:
God bless ur soul @ desoul
Bless you too
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by desoul: 7:55am On Oct 23, 2016
damsell:
@powermike9999 I'd be careful and seek further clarification b4 signing up for this passport intervention exercise o. We've been told of instances of serious delay in issuing the passport for some peeps who used the service sometime in the past. If I rmbr correctly, one nl papa had to wait like almost 2 months to get his lo's passport. so please be properly guided.

yea, I agree with you.
that's why you have to use the number on their website..ask plenty questions oooooo...to avoid story that touch.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by BeckyU: 10:33am On Oct 23, 2016
herrik066:
E-mail sent.

Hi Henrik066,
Kindly email her contact to me too on egoligolden@yahoo.com. Sorry for the stress. God bless.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by BeckyU: 10:41am On Oct 23, 2016
Dear NL family,
I am happy to announce the arrival of my LO in OakBend med.centre on Oct 22. God worked in His usual way and I only spent 2hours 30 mins in the hospital before she arrived with minimal labour pains( prayed for supernatural childbirth).
Dr.Z didn't show up but another of his associates did just as the baby was about to come out. Infact I had already concluded that I would ask for refund if the nurses ended up delivering the baby.
Now to the second part of the journey. Thank you to every one that has shared and continue to share experiences here. This forum juse taught me everything I know about this.God bless you all.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 23, 2016
Congratulations BeckyU

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Chiowerri: 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
Please any December 2016 LA mama in the building should hola.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by cisco123: 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hello everyone,
I'm working on my visa application and would like to seek your advice. Please which is better, say my family would be staying with a distant relative or hotel.

Thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Ginnny: 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
Are you still going to NY? Gave birth at Wyckoff hospital Brooklyn July 2015. Was wonderful experience

adluv:
Hi NL, am new on the platform, plus can someone help me wit a doctor who can send me corespondence in either Atlanta or new york n if possible how much in total for giving birth. Pl's help a sister.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Ginnny: 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
Pls,Can i ask why u are having a baby in US now instead of canada? Since you already had your toddler there. Any specific advantage?

adluv:
Congratulations on ur smooth POE it's God, pls send ur email or pm me or better still email at adhezekiah@gmail.com I need some clarification from u plsssssss.

I'm sorry it took a while to share my own Point of Entry story. I travelled on Etihad and had a connecting flight at Abu Dhabi. Also, the Abudhabi airport has an alliance with the US Immigration system such that you are expected to meet the CBP officers before connecting to your US flight. Also, bear in mind that i travelled with my toddler son who is a Canadian Citizen. And i was 34 weeks old and wore a maternity winter Pea Coat.

So Please see below my conversation with the CBP Officer.

CBP Officer: How you Doing
Me: I'm Fine Thank You
CBP Officer: Can i have your Passports?
Me: Hands him me and my son's Passports
CBP Officer: Please Place your hands on the Scanner
Me: I did as asked
CBP Officer: Where's Your final destination?
Me: IAD in Washington
CBP Officer: Stamps our Passports till Marc 2017, hands them over to me and says "You folks enjoy your holiday"
Me: Was shocked at first that he didnt ask me what we were going to do in the US. I quickly gathered myself and tells him "Thank you".

I collected our Passports and briskly proceeded to the our connecting gate.

My sisters and brothers, na so God do am for me o. I was already over prepared with cash and documents, but i ended up not requiring them. All i can say is that it is the Hand of God at work.

I look forward to sharing my testimony of child birth and hospital fees too very soon by God's grace.

Goodluck to everyone. and remember, Prayer changes things!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by beausexy(f): 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hi everyone,

I'm in Dallas at d moment (grand prairie to be precise)....please help a sister with a good hospital or doctor's info as I'm almost due....

Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Correct1: 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
Annim:
Had my baby on Oct 5th at HNWMC via scheduled CS. Used Dr. Xy... Bill are
Doc's fees $1,850
Hospital fees for 3days $3,500, material for circumsion $100
Lab fees $84
Paed Fees $1,080
Epidural $750
Paed fees after discharge $50
Gotten zero bal for doc and Hosp. Expecting zero bal for lab and Paed...
Please dear, can I get the contact you used to get the doctor and the hospital. You can send it to cheerfully2004@yahoo.co.uk thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by dere5: 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
cisco123:
Hello everyone,
I'm working on my visa application and would like to seek your advice. Please which is better, say my family would be staying with a distant relative or hotel.

Thank you

Which ever you chose is okay,but you should have the following at the back of your mind,because you might be asked when you go for interview .
Is the distant relative a us citizen,? Is he there legally?
If you are stating hotel,you must have a reservation from the hotel to show when you go for the interview and also,you should work out total cost of your period of stay and add it to your budget sheet

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by beausexy(f): 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
Pls help a sister ooooooo
beausexy:
Hi everyone,

I'm in Dallas at d moment (grand prairie to be precise)....please help a sister with a good hospital or doctor's info as I'm almost due....

Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by dyout: 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
You can use the search button at the top, then go to travel. They mentioned JPS, Baylor, sulphur spring Hospital all in Dallas like few pages apart. i will advice u use the search button and make your choice.

beausexy:
Pls help a sister ooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Gagat: 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
[quote author=BeckyU post=50437662]Dear NL family,
I am happy to announce the arrival of my LO in OakBend med.centre on Oct 22.

Congratulations! May God bless and protect your LO.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by cisco123: 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
dere5:

Which ever you chose is okay,but you should have the following at the back of your mind,because you might be asked when you go for interview .
Is the distant relative a us citizen,? Is he there legally?
If you are stating hotel,you must have a reservation from the hotel to show when you go for the interview and also,you should work out total cost of your period of stay and add it to your budget sheet

Many thanks,
Please I need a sample of the budget sheet.
Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Iyaboonibipe: 1:52am On Oct 24, 2016
[quote author=temyb post=50362351][/quote]

Congrats temyb we bless God for his mercies.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by dere5: 4:26am On Oct 24, 2016
cisco123:

Many thanks,
Please I need a sample of the budget sheet.
Thanks

Go to page 105 of part one or you type 'budget sheet' in the search option on top of the page and narrow it down to travel section,that way you will see a couple of them

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (405)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.