Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (899379 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by feddy27: 2:40am On Apr 04, 2016
Toitoi,

@ quest 2, yes u can apply 4 dropbox. My previous visa was issued in London bt I renewed via dropbox at Abuja.

@quest 1, do u mean ur visa hs one month to expiration? If yes, sure you can use it

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by toitoi: 3:18am On Apr 04, 2016
Thanks @feddy. Yes my visa has one month to expiration date .

feddy27:
Toitoi,

@ quest 2, yes u can apply 4 dropbox. My previous visa was issued in London bt I renewed via dropbox at Abuja.

@quest 1, do u mean ur visa hs one month to expiration? If yes, sure you can use it
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 4:44am On Apr 04, 2016
Hello house, pls wats d best answer to give wen asked why do one want to give birth in the US?
Has anyone said cos of passport and officers see it ok?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ozycy: 5:01am On Apr 04, 2016
chima1ng:
hello hux
i have a 2 years b1/b2 visa that is expiring in june 2 2016 and i planing for my wife to deliver in america. she is just 2 months pregnant now. i will have to renew the visa before the trip. i need to know if am to fill for tourism or medical on the renewal. am planning on going to el paso
i need advice on which option to chose on the renewal.
Medical, B2.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ozycy: 5:06am On Apr 04, 2016
omodadi:
Hello house, pls wats d best answer to give wen asked why do one want to give birth in the US?
Has anyone said cos of passport and officers see it ok?
Better Healthcare hv always been the answer.
Passport wink,
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 04, 2016
ozycy:

Better Healthcare hv always been the answer.
Passport wink,

I wonder o.....
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Vblossom: 6:47am On Apr 04, 2016
ozycy:

Medical, B2.
Godday all. Please what is the cost of applying for Canada student Visa and how do I apply via online route.
Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by blaize777: 7:33am On Apr 04, 2016
Hello house, pls flight ticket direct is crazy esp delta 600plus and United about 450plus but emirate is far far cheaper but my hubby is worried if can I cope at 35wks with connecting flight .pls advice cos pta is already giving me too much stress even as a banker
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by temmyo: 8:32am On Apr 04, 2016
If you don't mind arik you can fly them. its about 300k but you have to factor in local ticket costs from jfk to wherever your final destination is.
blaize777:
Hello house, pls flight ticket direct is crazy esp delta 600plus and United about 450plus but emirate is far far cheaper but my hubby is worried if can I cope at 35wks with connecting flight .pls advice cos pta is already giving me too much stress even as a banker
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by greatie: 9:02am On Apr 04, 2016
customised87:

Compression socks

Biko where can i get this compression socks? Havent heard it befor now.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by greatie: 9:10am On Apr 04, 2016
[quote author=happytbaby post=44382572]If you are in Lagos try Health Plus or Medplus. If not you can send someone but be sure to tell the person your shoe size. It's in sizes. It was 4k in 2014 when PTA was 163.5.....

[/quote

Any idea where i can get it in abuja?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Abefeokin(f): 9:11am On Apr 04, 2016
greatie:

Check Happytbaby's post she already gave a self-explanatory answer
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by greatie: 9:23am On Apr 04, 2016
Abefeokin:

Check Happytbaby's post she already gave a self-explanatory answer

Ok thank u!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 04, 2016
Stanbic isn't selling pta today o, ayam there right now.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by brokewaist(f): 9:45am On Apr 04, 2016
happytbaby:
If you are in Lagos try Health Plus or Medplus. If not you can send someone but be sure to tell the person your shoe size. It's in sizes. It was 4k in 2014 when PTA was 163.5.....

I saw on jumia and konga for 1000, Dr miracles compression socks, I am about to order. Please is it the right one? before God pikin enter one chance
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by TheLeakyTribe(f): 9:50am On Apr 04, 2016
brokewaist:

I saw on jumia and konga for 1000, Dr miracles compression socks, I am about to order. Please is it the right one? before God pikin enter one chance

Not sure I would trust it at that price, maybe check if it comes in sizes.if it's one size fits all don't buy oh.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by brokewaist(f): 9:54am On Apr 04, 2016
TheLeakyTribe:

Not sure I would trust it at that price, maybe check if it comes in sizes.if it's one size fits all don't buy oh.

It came in sizes, M and L. I choose size M.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Veka: 10:02am On Apr 04, 2016
have you tried travel start or wakanow. got lufthansa @ 300 plus. you might want to try thhem.
blaize777:
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by prolify: 10:09am On Apr 04, 2016
omodadi:
Stanbic isn't selling pta today o, ayam there right now.

you are right,hubby is there aswell cry ,i opened an account with jaiz online,i hope it works out,any hope of them getting anytime soon?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ucystan(f): 10:48am On Apr 04, 2016
Present Aunty!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ucystan(f): 10:50am On Apr 04, 2016
@ kaylaychi, so u re a feddy Owerri babe?? Pls holla lets hook up.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by oloriesther(f): 11:37am On Apr 04, 2016
Good morning everyone!
Thanks favouredgal, damidamsel & others for your prompt response.
@ FinanceFitness, could you kindly shield more light on my question as I read in your post you had been a stanbic credit card user for 5years. Thanks in anticipation.
favoredgal:

Credit card does not have the daily or monthly limits the debit cards have

But I learnt you are penalized for withdrawing cash either naira or dollar

I only used for pos transactions so I can't say it that's true or not
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 04, 2016
prolify:

you are right,hubby is there aswell cry ,i opened an account with jaiz online,i hope it works out,any hope of them getting anytime soon?

Jaiz called me after 2weeks, bt got only 2k.Stanbic might sell tomorrow, cos dey dint sell last week Monday too and sold on the other days. I'm travelling tomorrow so dnt think I can make it.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ozycy: 11:54am On Apr 04, 2016
Vblossom:

Godday all. Please what is the cost of applying for Canada student Visa and how do I apply via online route.
Thanks
Go to the Canada visit visa page you will get plenty ideas and answer to your questions.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 04, 2016
brokewaist:

The compression socks, someone want to sell to me. She said it's like leggings, correct? And she said it's 7500
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Tobermom: 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
sessibasi:

Some babies come at 36weeks plus, I don't advice people to take such risks, better safe dan sorry...and again it's a matter of choice...think about it well...cheers.

Back to reading mode

Hey yummy mummy, i see you... how una dey?

@girlloom. How are you doing. Just thought to check up on you. Hang in there, nothing lasts forever.

Congratulations to all the mummies and daddies for their latest additions.
Congrats on all recent successful POE stories. Some amazing stuff be going down. God is good

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by ozycy: 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
blaize777:
Where are you departing from? I think you will see something within the range of #300k if you are leaving from Abuja but they all have connecting flight, no direct
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by bouqounmie(f): 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
You can check from any reputable pharmacy. They should have it. And be sure of your size too.

greatie:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by TheLeakyTribe(f): 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
omodadi:

The compression socks, someone want to sell to me. She said it's like leggings, correct? And she said it's 7500

If you're in Lagos just go to a Medplus or health plus store to be sure.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
TheLeakyTribe:

If you're in Lagos just go to a Medplus or health plus store to be sure.

Ok thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by wolefola: 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
Thanks to God and everyone on this forum.So I arrived the great Houston POE with my second son ,the queue was long and black people no too plenty.Ok so I was directed to join a particular line and looking at d cbp officer was scrutinising everyone na so I started speaking in tongues.
Eventually when he got to my turn,he collected our passports .
cbp: what is the length of ur stay here
me: 2months
cbp:what are u here 4
me: childbirth and vacation
cbp:How much cash do you ha
ve on u
me:9k
Na so d say make put my fingerstamp and all ,I was likes hoops is that all ,oya now gv my passport na so he told me that someone will come and take me 4 secondary inspection. Ok we got there and after like 5min I was called by one fine looking officer,so he started again
cbp:How long are u here 4
me: 2months
cbp:is this ur first time here
me:yes,actually we planned coming for xmas break but could not make cos of my first that was not given visa dsame time with us due to barcode error and we had to reschedule his appointment but next available date we cud get was January,I even sent a mail to the embassy if we can get a better date,cbp cuts in i saw ur mail.
cbp:How much cash do you have on u,I told him ,can I count it,I gave him ,but did not count and gave it back to me.

cbp:where are u staying in Houston
me:brought out d file am holding where I wrote d address cos my phone was dead
cbp:give me all the document in that file
me : gave him,na so d guy checked and started gisting ooo chai abt how he has been to Nigeria,that did I bring Nigeria food like garri egusi etc I said yes,so he stamped me in for six month and said when done I should scan all my receipt of payment to the embassy so it will be in my records and I wnt have to be carrying papers everytime am travelling. In all I used like 12 t
o 15 minutes while my son was shouting mummy lets go. Went to agric nothing was siezed I brought beans,garri ,ogbono ,egusi ,dry fish and cray fish ofada rice,locust beans,yam and cassava flour ,coconut and plaintain chips,Cameron pepper etc all for my host. He even helped me wheeled everything to the lobby.
Thanks to everyone and to the people that initiated this thread.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 by herrik066: 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hey house, thanks for your real time support here. Very helpful. Can the anybody help with a sample budget sheet for childbirth or direct me on where I can find it. Thanks y'all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (405)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.