Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

.:............. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .:............. (2008 Views)

Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled / My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.:............. by pennytration(m): 7:50am On Apr 01, 2016
Thanks 4 stopping by

Re: .:............. by SUPERPACK: 7:52am On Apr 01, 2016
Your left nyash there, just imagine how u wasted my MB for fair tale.
Re: .:............. by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 01, 2016
Today is my birthday.... Pls wish me luck...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: .:............. by Bluezy13(m): 8:00am On Apr 01, 2016
Kai..after planning my rebuking comments constructively! !!!!

I'm fooled...I admit!!!
Damn!!!

Well, more fools below me...
Re: .:............. by Bluezy13(m): 8:00am On Apr 01, 2016
SANDOSKI:
I wish you luck

1 Like

Re: .:............. by MoneypassGod(m): 8:02am On Apr 01, 2016
pennytration:
Been toasting dis girl for over 2 months now and she has been playing hard to get and forming big girl. Now after spending almost 800 naira on her, I called her sometime ago, she finally picked d call at the fourth attempt and she was like ''why r u disturbing my line, do u want to kill my battery??''. I was shocked! and got so upset, i was like how can dis girl eat my 800 naira just like dat without getting anythig frm her.

One day she was returning back frm tutorial class in d evening and i and 2 other of my guys conered her frm behind. I quickly stuffed her nose with a white hankie laced with a strong chemical. She eventually passed out b4 she could scream. I looked left and right and nobody was watching. Phew! With a huge sigh of relief, we quickly carried her into an uncompleted building....

Lying lifeless on d floor i stood above her and brought out my huge john thomas, while my fellas watched with zest to see wots about to unfold. But wait! Dis won't be fun if i penetrate her without her feeling it, i said to my self. Then i told d 2 other guys to do d honours, i will do mine when she has regained conciousness.

They took turns one after d other until they were satisfied, while i watched with a huge feeling of satisfaction. Minutes later, her sneezing means she is finally awake! How marvelous! As i stood in front of her, she was still trying to process wot was going on. I just whispered to her: ''don't struggle, and we will both enjoy it''. I brought out my JT again, she wanted to run wen she saw d big thing staring hungrily at her. Cue bedlam! One of my guys held down her hands firmly, while the other held her legs. Despite her struggles, she couldn't move. I told her not to stuggle but she wouldn't listen, stubborn gal!

With all pleasure I penetrated her over and over again as she lay down completely defenseless and crying like a baby. Blood was coming out frm her veejay, but who cares?? When I was finally satisfied, i let her go. She was cursing and threatening me as she went away into d darkness of d night.

The following day i heard a knock on my door, and as i opened, low and betide she brought police men to come arrest me. They took me to the police station and as i was about entering the cell, I woke up frm my dream!!!!

I wish all of u a happy April Foool's Day!!!!!
I wish na real...
Re: .:............. by bankybobo11: 8:06am On Apr 01, 2016
I caught you halfway grin. My instincts became stronger towards the end and BTW, no one rapes a woman and take to Nairaland to confess na. Except you're asking for how to ask for forgiveness cheesy

1 Like

Re: .:............. by DaBullIT(m): 8:10am On Apr 01, 2016
Don't know if it's copy and paste , but you can always play your pranks without actually planting ideas into people's head

this is the second joke i have read about raype and it all ended April fool's joke

Let's be realistic for once , Be creative

1 Like

Re: .:............. by pennytration(m): 8:12am On Apr 01, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Re: .:............. by bigfree: 8:20am On Apr 01, 2016
Oh
Re: .:............. by belloabd1914(m): 8:24am On Apr 01, 2016
Mehn I was already feeling sorry for u on how badly u will be insulted until I saw d last line. U really fooled me.
Re: .:............. by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 01, 2016
Bluezy13:

I wish you luck

Tanx dr
Re: .:............. by pennytration(m): 8:35am On Apr 01, 2016
DaBullIT:
Don't know if it's copy and paste , but you can always play your pranks without actually planting ideas into people's head

this is the second joke i have read about raype and it all ended April fool's joke

Let's be realistic for once , Be creative
wots dis one saying??

Re: .:............. by Brugo(m): 8:39am On Apr 01, 2016
Emmm. April fool? How so? We all knew it was fiction from the second paragraph.

Better luck next time. Try not to write like a novelist if you want to be believed.
Re: .:............. by player007(m): 8:59am On Apr 01, 2016
Bluezy13:
Kai..after planning my rebuking comments constructively! !!!!

Well, I'm fooled...I admit!!!
Damn!!!

Well, more fools below me...
Lolz, I guess I was fooled also. Almost wantd to slap the op sef.
Re: .:............. by NarnieSnyper(m): 9:08am On Apr 01, 2016
SANDOSKI:

wish u luck? Like u'r going for black ops mission that u may likely never return or u about to write a do or die exam?
Re: .:............. by captainking(m): 9:14am On Apr 01, 2016
pennytration:
Been toasting dis girl for over 2 months now and she has been playing hard to get and forming big girl. Now after spending almost 800 naira on her, I called her sometime ago, she finally picked d call at the fourth attempt and she was like ''why r u disturbing my line, do u want to kill my battery??''. I was shocked! and got so upset, i was like how can dis girl eat my 800 naira just like dat without getting anythig frm her.

One day she was returning back frm tutorial class in d evening and i and 2 other of my guys conered her frm behind. I quickly stuffed her nose with a white hankie laced with a strong chemical. She eventually passed out b4 she could scream. I looked left and right and nobody was watching. Phew! With a huge sigh of relief, we quickly carried her into an uncompleted building....

Lying lifeless on d floor i stood above her and brought out my huge john thomas, while my fellas watched with zest to see wots about to unfold. But wait! Dis won't be fun if i penetrate her without her feeling it, i said to my self. Then i told d 2 other guys to do d honours, i will do mine when she has regained conciousness.

They took turns one after d other until they were satisfied, while i watched with a huge feeling of satisfaction. Minutes later, her sneezing means she is finally awake! How marvelous! As i stood in front of her, she was still trying to process wot was going on. I just whispered to her: ''don't struggle, and we will both enjoy it''. I brought out my JT again, she wanted to run wen she saw d big thing staring hungrily at her. Cue bedlam! One of my guys held down her hands firmly, while the other held her legs. Despite her struggles, she couldn't move. I told her not to stuggle but she wouldn't listen, stubborn gal!

With all pleasure I penetrated her over and over again as she lay down completely defenseless and crying like a baby. Blood was coming out frm her veejay, but who cares?? When I was finally satisfied, i let her go. She was cursing and threatening me as she went away into d darkness of d night.

The following day i heard a knock on my door, and as i opened, low and betide she brought police men to come arrest me. They took me to the police station and as i was about entering the cell, I woke up frm my dream!!!!

I wish all of u a happy April Foool's Day!!!!!
you may have rape tendencies.. No better way to do April fool anymore??
Re: .:............. by pennytration(m): 9:29am On Apr 01, 2016
captainking:
you may have rape tendencies.. No better way to do April fool anymore??
Its April fool's day dawg!
Re: .:............. by Duchessree(f): 9:44am On Apr 01, 2016
and this is the second time I've been fooled angry
Re: .:............. by Feranchek(m): 9:55am On Apr 01, 2016
Duchessree:
tongue tongue

Re: .:............. by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 01, 2016
Duchessree:
Sorry my love, it happens sometimes, i will help u flog d Op. U r so beautiful!
Re: .:............. by Duchessree(f): 10:36am On Apr 01, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Sorry my love, it happens sometimes, i will help u flog d Op. U r so beautiful!

smiley
Re: .:............. by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 01, 2016
Duchessree:

smiley
Sweetheart will ur p.us$$y be free tonight? I wanna suck it dry...
Re: .:............. by Duchessree(f): 11:52am On Apr 01, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Sweetheart will ur p.us$$y be free tonight? I wanna suck it dry...

shocked angry angry
Re: .:............. by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 01, 2016
Duchessree:

shocked angry angry
u done wanna say something, so u r ignoring me. Its not gud o, there is God o.

(1) (Reply)

Fellas Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Women Don't Marry Their Bfs. / Technically There Are 7 TYPES OF LADIES / Why Are Girls Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.