Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: (6083 Views)

Help!!!-they Have Been Dating For Over Six Years But He Hasn't Kissed Her! / We've Been Dating For 2 Years, And She Still Got Pregnant For Another Man / We Have Been Dating For A Year I Haven't Met Met Any Of His Family Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by kunmibola(m): 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2009
Folks,
what will be ur reaction if you found out that the person u re dating was/is a cultist. Are u goin 2 dump him or what?
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by Thor(m): 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2009
What is your interpretation of a cultist?
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by Pittbaby(f): 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2009
run far , why will you smell danger and say you want to taste it.

I know a few reformed cultists who are good Xtian men now , but is very difficult to leave the cult while the cult member is still in the higher institution.
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by sexyLeamon(f): 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2009
dump him asap that love can go pass
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by Damilola00(m): 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2009
@Pittbaby

Hey I'm from the UK, Over here we have Gangs but my question is Are cults real and what type of cult are there?
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by patwhizkid(f): 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2009
Tsheeeeeew
whatz wrong with dating a cultist?
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by TheSeeker(m): 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2009
What kind of cultist? Money ritual cultist? School cultist? Societal cultist? What kind?
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by Pittbaby(f): 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2009
I am not an expert on cults, but yes they are real, dangerous and you should stay away from there members when you are in University/ Poly. Unfortunately for guys it is not so easy , they come looking for you .

The ones I can remeber are Eye (Bird), Pirates,

Guys on the forum please fill in on , its been ages since I left University life
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by Pittbaby(f): 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2009
patwhizkid:

Tsheeeeeew

Hah pretty girl, when they come and attack you and your Bf in the middle of the nite you will find out grin
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by Junee(f): 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2009
I'm sure the poster mean "a frat".

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2009
ask if he's left the cult and do your own investigation if possible.

The best option of course is waka pass and be careful who you date unless you feel you can cope or are a cultist yourself.
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by patwhizkid(f): 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2009
Pittbaby, remember dogs don't eat dogs?
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by Pittbaby(f): 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2009
@ Pat

if you mean cultists dont attack their own , there are rival cults . First dead body I ever saw upclose was a cult member killed by a rival cult , gun shot wound to the chest .
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by Damilola00(m): 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2009
Question to everyone,

As any of you been asked to Join one or are you in one?
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2009
there is really nothing like cultist, its just dumb mummy's pet trying to turn themselves int some kind of terrorist because they do not want to feel inferior, i dated a cultist once. when still in school, sleeping over was always a scare but cos there were people always coming over to make trouble, at first i thought it was campus politics until he owned up to me, so, i stopped getting scared eah time i heard ruccus outside his house in the middle of night. i just leave him to do his thing, most times he ended up being beaten blue and balc though, but his was the cool, calm and collected ones that were always the MISTER GENTLE GUY, they love red, it was fun when i was with him, so, be it now or once in the past, dating a cultist has nothing to do with falling in love.
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by patwhizkid(f): 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2009
If dogs eat dogs, then dey will be eaten by the wolves. @ pittbaby
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by Basildon1(m): 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2009
olusolami:

there is really nothing like cultist, its just dumb mummy's pet trying to turn themselves int some kind of terrorist
This comment just pisses the hell out of mi, so much i dont even have to bother explaining if it's real or not, JEEZ!! feel free to go to Lagoonfront in UNILAG in the evening sha
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by Damilola00(m): 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2009
Can't the police do anything about cult?
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by patwhizkid(f): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2009
What is police?
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by Damilola00(m): 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2009
it's there job to bring law and order to the Country?
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by tosyne007(m): 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2009
Thor:

What is your interpretation of a cultist?

where's the poster?

patwhizkid:

What is police?

wat a question!!!
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by Pittbaby(f): 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2009
tosyne007:

where's the poster?

wat a question!!!

Damilola is obviously quite young and not living in Naija,

@Dami , this is naija very little operates like it should
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by Pittbaby(f): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2009
patwhizkid:

If dogs eat dogs, then dey will be eaten by the wolves. @ pittbaby

even so the dog that has been eaten is still dead
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by patwhizkid(f): 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2009
. . .besides, dogs don't near their master, the lord.
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2009
Una need Jesus
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by Damilola00(m): 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2009
@Pittbaby

I'm not young, I may sound young due to the fact that I do not know much of the Madness that's going on in Nigeria.
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by kunmibola(m): 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2009
I think i ve 2 come in here and probably render some 'tutorials'.
1). What i had in mind wen posting was 'school confraternities'( @Theeseeker&others,pls note).
2). School 'frats' has bin in existence since d early days of Prince Adeniji Adele, Prof. Wole Soyinka and others and it was called the Pirates' frat. At times called AHOY(Associatn of Humble and Obedient youths).
3). There was crisis then and it led 2 the group splitting into the supermost Eiye, , Bucca, Viking and so on.
4). In the course of the crises, bad guys joined the good guys and that was wen d killings, rapings,assaults and so on started.

I don't think its wise 2 continue becos we have the 'bad ones' in our midst. If u read between d lines,u would hv observed some guys shouting 'dogs' stuffs.
Anywaz,let the thread continue with the few words i gave.
Mind u,i owe nobody no apology,

Its not Nigerian madness rather,its beta than the unreasonable gangstars' shit that happens over there.
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by esuafraid: 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2009
I DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG IN IT,afterall who no go NO NO.

AM NOT ONE OF THEM SHAA grin grin

PEACE
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2009
If acid baths, axe cuddles and bullet kisses are your thing, go for it.
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by Pittbaby(f): 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2009
@ Dami sorry , i was going by your profile and questions, besides I was defending you and at my age Young is a compliment.

@ Pat , hah so dog is a code word , good luck to you
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by MissyB1(m): 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2009
patwhizkid:

Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by opuro(m): 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2009
if the cultist is rich,
babes go die for am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... / How Many Percent Of A Girl's Responsibility A Guy Should Carry / When A Girl Tries To Trick A Sharp Guy(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.