Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: (6099 Views)

Help!!!-they Have Been Dating For Over Six Years But He Hasn't Kissed Her! / We've Been Dating For 2 Years, And She Still Got Pregnant For Another Man / We Have Been Dating For A Year I Haven't Met Met Any Of His Family Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by Pittbaby(f): 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2009
correction the stupid babes will die with him
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by opuro(m): 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2009
Pittbaby:

correction the stupid babes will die with him
and who say she is not?
our situation in naija has blind our scence of reasonning
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by Damilola00(m): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2009
@Pittbaby

I know you was defending me but i was just saying that I'm not young, But how is Nigeria doing anyway, It's been 12 years since I last saw the place, Are 419 still in Nigeria?
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by Pittbaby(f): 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2009
I don't live in Naija so someone else might have a better perspective. Yes 419 still exists ( last i heard they boku for UK as well) , Naija is still the same ol same ol ( a few pockets of improvement I must admit ) but same game different players , or rather different puppets same puppetmasters
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by patwhizkid(f): 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2009
Lol
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by Damilola00(m): 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2009
@Pittbaby

Kl Kl so where are you from and what is your age if I may ask
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by Pittbaby(f): 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2009
I am from Lagos Nigeria, I live in the states , I am old enough to know better and young enough to still boogey down
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2009
@patwhizkid i told u once i loved ur signature, but now i'm sure of wot i tot, @poster, some gals can't date 'bloody civilians' its their nature to date cultist i have a galfriend like dat, To some its dangerous to some they just feel safer to date a bad boy and be called 'Caro' (d galfriend of a 7 man), Its choice,
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by patwhizkid(f): 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2009
Da_archer, u an alora?
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by daduke2k(m): 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2009
Lotta djus in d haus, get real dudes , u can stay wit a tight man 4 yrs w/out knwin wot he is. Its 4 real, dawgs.
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2009
@patwhizkid, Alora sealord! ? No i ain't, But i'd love to sail, sail to Panama! Lol just call me a chronic believer
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by patwhizkid(f): 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2009
Panama panama, and ruggelity shall be thy final destination. Ok, am a civilized civilian o.
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by Pastorcare: 11:32pm On Jul 28, 2009
Every relationship has the capacity to either make or break us. It is easier to be pulled down by one that is standing on a lower platform, especially when you are not well rooted atop a mountain. That is why I advice you to properly position yourself if you intend to continue the relationship. One way you can do this is to have your spiritual taproots well planted in Christ. For further help, please contact me at Marriagecity@Gmail.com or call 234 01 8062750724
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by amosexy: 11:39pm On Jul 28, 2009
Ah cultist shocked if i narrate my story NL go full but thk God sha. embarassed sad sad sad sad
Well the point is u really av to be smart and u should know how to fabricate cos dat really helped me .
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by curious121(m): 11:41pm On Jul 28, 2009
@amosexy
what happened? pls tell smiley
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by amosexy: 11:58pm On Jul 28, 2009
curious121:

@amosexy
what happened? pls tell smiley

I op say NL no go explode ? I wish i could rilli bt to start typin is my problem.
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by curious121(m): 11:59pm On Jul 28, 2009
aww, for me pls, love hearing of people's experiences wink
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by amosexy: 12:01am On Jul 29, 2009
O ga ooo, OK let me try.
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by curious121(m): 12:02am On Jul 29, 2009
cool smiley
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by amosexy: 12:13am On Jul 29, 2009
I cant really say i got mysef into that shit but ppl kept saying i caused it. There was a lady in my building then dat was dating the No 1 of those AAYE guys , he comes with His No 2 and 3 oda guyz as guards. On dat faithful day i wen to drew one from the well neva knew these guyz wer around, while i was drawing water,one of then said hi and i reponded politely ooo

B4 i knew, my course-mate has given my data to this guy , meanwhile my course-mate was among dem,i neva knew until my final yr ,it was this guy dat actually got me into the whole trouble and this was the guy everybody belivd he would'nt hurt a fly.The cult guy started calling me and the only amazing thing abt this guy was that he was alwaz so calm n he talks intelligently.

My first lie was dat i was married, i went home narrated the whole thing to my parent but they didnt beliv me,then said a cult guy came after me becos i was living a bad life on campus, i sha convinced my elder sister, so i collected her wedding ring and started wearing it. i lied to this guy dat i was pregnant,lata lied i had miscarriage but all this didnt kept him away.
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by curious121(m): 12:18am On Jul 29, 2009
wow, sorry o girl, i know a few cultists sha, they can be a bit. . .hmmm.

thanks for sharing babe wink
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by amosexy: 12:20am On Jul 29, 2009
curious121:

wow, sorry o girl, i know a few cultists sha, they can be a bit. . .hmmm.

thanks for sharing babe wink

I've nt finished oo
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by curious121(m): 12:23am On Jul 29, 2009
ok im waiting o cheesy
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by amosexy: 12:26am On Jul 29, 2009
Ok let me summarize the whole thing .

I lied my father died, the first time he invited me ova to his place,so i left school around 9pm got to lagos around 4am ,  i wan die sad sad sad
I lata lied I had cancer wen he came to my house n said he has to spend the 9t with me
I Lied his boyz came to my house n collected my fone,dat was becos somebody called me n threaten me,wen i told him somebody collected my fone among then,he was angry n said i really av to identify the person,brooooooooooo mehnnnn dat day na die !!! like 29 of this guyz came to my house n he said i should point out the person.

I told him i couldnt n he said everyone of those guys has to contribute moni n get me anoda fone b4 the week ran out, i told him dat was so so unecessary but he said no ! so i gave him a description of a guy and he tot dat guy was an EYE guy , they went dat 9t to d guy's house and beat the hell out of him shocked shocked shocked shocked dat caused anoda problem btw two frats.

Afterward, he invited me ova again n i lied i was in Akure  but he caught me n dat day was bloody !! he sent his guyz to carry me to where dey were  n wen i got der like 15 of them were der, in my mind i said i felt i would be GANG RAPED n i was ask to remove my top, i removed it,dey said i should remove my pant but i couldnt n i begged dem cos i had no underwear on,so he begged for me n they let me be. they started singin u make" kiss the bride" and they asked me to kiss him, i did. they said my punish was to get 10 cartoons of beer or i give them the moni.
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by curious121(m): 12:28am On Jul 29, 2009
haba, u went too far, wordz cn be powerful babes undecided

hope all is well now

why did he say he has to sepnd the nite wid u?
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by Kunbee: 12:38am On Jul 29, 2009
I don't wish it 4 my enemy imagine if na OSU/OOU cultist I don't pity the girl
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by amosexy: 12:50am On Jul 29, 2009
, After so much talk n crying, the guy sha told dem he wanna be alone with me and they left us,he explained why he did dat n said he was sorry . I went back home and I stopped lying to him but i became more smarter ,  I started going for tutorials and spending more time at the library cos i was'nt doing all dat b4.

He came to my house oneday to come explain  something to me but unfortunatly he was entered !! they shot him, chopped his fingers and used axe on him.

will cont lata,  embarassed
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by curious121(m): 12:53am On Jul 29, 2009
u kiddin rite?
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by Damilola00(m): 1:27am On Jul 29, 2009
@Pittbaby

That's very nice to know
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 29, 2009
It was a bloody day in Ekpoma, i was wit my girl on a bike n suddenly a bike passed us on full speed, i almost cursed at em. den followed this 190 benz, i almost jumped down d bike, d guy on d bike held a black rubber bag (later saw d short Gun he held inside) d benz parked upfront after swerving n all, d next tin i saw was d booth popped open n a guy wit his hands tied running away as far as his legs could get him, d passengers of d car came out wit guns assorted, name em, d guy on d bike 2gether wit d passengers of d benz chased after d runnin guy, men u should see dat day, d whole place scattered, they were huge and scary, 1 of d guy was running n tightening his gun wit a screw driver at d same time, their plan was to take d hostage somewhere far and throw him overboard but he escaped but later i heard luck ran out of him wen he ran into a womans kitchen and after much pleadin by d woman not to kill d guy in her kitchen they did, shot him several times, & went wit his head, (they were vikings)
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 29, 2009
It was a bloody day in Ekpoma, i was wit my girl on a bike n suddenly a bike passed us on full speed, i almost cursed at em. den followed this 190 benz, i almost jumped down d bike, d guy on d bike held a black rubber bag (later saw d short Gun he held inside) d benz parked upfront after swerving n all, d next tin i saw was d booth popped open n a guy wit his hands tied running away as far as his legs could get him, d passengers of d car came out wit guns assorted, name em, d guy on d bike 2gether wit d passengers of d benz chased after d runnin guy, men u should see dat day, d whole place scattered, they were huge and scary, 1 of d guy was running n tightening his gun wit a screw driver at d same time, their plan was to take d hostage somewhere far and throw him overboard but he escaped but later i heard luck ran out of him wen he ran into a womans kitchen and after much pleadin by d woman not to kill d guy in her kitchen they did, shot him several times, & went wit his head, (they were vikings)
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by patwhizkid(f): 9:02am On Jul 29, 2009
Eyaaaaaah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Teju Babyface Proposed To Fiance Tobi Banjoko. Culled From Net / Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) / “no Sex Till After Marriage, My Body Is Temple Of The Holy Spirit — Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.