Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: (6095 Views)

Help!!!-they Have Been Dating For Over Six Years But He Hasn't Kissed Her! / We've Been Dating For 2 Years, And She Still Got Pregnant For Another Man / We Have Been Dating For A Year I Haven't Met Met Any Of His Family Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by ebila(m): 11:30am On Jul 30, 2009
patwhizkid:

Ebila, it should be!

What should be?
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by patwhizkid(f): 11:32am On Jul 30, 2009
Anything!
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by ebila(m): 11:39am On Jul 30, 2009
patwhizkid:

Anything!

u're funny!
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by patwhizkid(f): 11:40am On Jul 30, 2009
Ok
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by ebila(m): 11:43am On Jul 30, 2009
@patwhizkid
where r u from n where r u based?
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by patwhizkid(f): 11:46am On Jul 30, 2009
Evil fowest!
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by Kelvinj(m): 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2009
Ebila or wat is ur name, aint u scare of know were a point 1's gf stayz? I be like say u wan die
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by Kelvinj(m): 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2009
Ebila or wat is ur name, aint u scared of knowin were a point 1's gf stayz? I be like say u wan die
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by patwhizkid(f): 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2009
Leave am nao, im wan wound
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by kunmibola(m): 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2009
Can you imagine some 'lousy weaklings'(esp. Patwhizkid & ebila) turning d thread into something else? If u guys want 2 relate why don't u go start ur own thread rather than 'advertising' yourselves cheaply.
Please be warned,
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by Vuitton(m): 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2009
Capone don enter the thread cool
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by patwhizkid(f): 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2009
Which kain yeye kapon? Na bag egg jor
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by Vuitton(m): 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2009
@ Pat you no dey fear angry I got fall you oh angry
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by patwhizkid(f): 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2009
Ro bo gra na ta
tan ker de dri ver
kil ling de sea dogs

vuitton, now let the devil dat lead u guide u.
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by roblance: 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2009
patwhizkid:

Ro bo gra na ta
tan ker de dri ver
kil ling de sea dogs

what da hell is all dis,
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by patwhizkid(f): 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2009
Fi mi le jor
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by Vuitton(m): 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2009
OMO Na Jazz OH shocked men i de make way from this thread
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by ebila(m): 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2009
kunmibola:

Can you imagine some 'lousy weaklings'(esp. Patwhizkid & ebila) turning d thread into something else? If u guys want 2 relate why don't u go start ur own thread rather than 'advertising' yourselves cheaply.
Please be warned,

Well,this just goes a long way to show how immature u r.Matured minds don't spit trash.
Kelvinj:

Ebila or wat is ur name, aint u scared of knowin were a point 1's gf stayz? I be like say u wan die

Bros,u no understand.Na miss type na im i miss type.Wetin i mean na say,patwhizkid u get time there,wetin time dey talk?lol grin grin grin
patwhizkid:

Leave am nao, im wan wound

Sorry ma,na only me my mama born,apart from my elder broda. grin grin grin
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by roblance: 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2009
lol
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by kunmibola(m): 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2009
@Patwhizkid,
I have just realised the fact that u re nothing but a cheap 'runs guy'. U even lied about ur identity,why? Or when did they start initiatin females into ur runs? Honestly,its guys like u,who alwaz run home from school anytime kasala burst,that are giving the 'frats' bad names. I know u re not used 2 paying ur dues regularly and perhaps,its ur brother that's givin u d stupid 'orientations' u find difficult 2 use on ur fellow ruff-raffs but civillians. Beast of no nation.
@ebila,
who told u that u re mature.cos u believ u belong to a world that doesn't even exist. Even if u re 4real must u shout it out. Oh, i 4got, shouting out is part of ur creed! Fool.
Maybe u don't knw, 'cultism is an admittance of weakness'.
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by ebila(m): 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2009
kunmibola:

@Patwhizkid,
I have just realised the fact that u re nothing but a cheap 'runs guy'. U even lied about ur identity,why? Or when did they start initiatin females into ur runs? Honestly,its guys like u,who alwaz run home from school anytime kasala burst,that are giving the 'frats' bad names. I know u re not used 2 paying ur dues regularly and perhaps,its ur brother that's givin u d stupid 'orientations' u find difficult 2 use on ur fellow ruff-raffs but civillians. Beast of no nation.
@ebila,
who told u that u re mature.cos u believ u belong to a world that doesn't even exist. Even if u re 4real must u shout it out. Oh, i 4got, shouting out is part of ur creed! Fool.
See what i mean?IMMATURE! tongue
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by Vuitton(m): 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2009
Wots going on ere. . . . .
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by amosexy: 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2009
@ curious 121

I'm nt kiddin.

The guy didnt die but like 3 of his fingers almost got chopped off.
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by ebila(m): 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2009
Vuitton:

Wots going on ere. . . . .

Nothin' o jare.Just correctin' an impression.
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by kok(m): 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2009
patwhizkid:

Ro bo gra na ta
tan ker de dri ver
kil ling de sea dogs

Na wa oh!

@kunmibola, please tell us more!
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by mployer(m): 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2009
dat could be dangerous
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by kunmibola(m): 3:06am On Jul 31, 2009
@kok
thanks bro.i see we belong 2 d same school of tots bt i won't hesitate 2 expose those idiots(ebila,patwhizkid and others).
The point is,they are jst cheap impersonators tryin 2 'scare' away civillians(H.S) like u. They are nt even using d proper 'codes'.
@ebila,
its obvious u re d fucking IMMATURE Person who claims 2 belong and yet,bring his germ-infested mouth out to d public 2 gain some cheap publicities and pride. FOOOOOOL,
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by roblance: 3:10am On Jul 31, 2009
kunmibola:

@Patwhizkid,
@ebila,

patwizkid isnt a male now guy u funny oooo, hmmm someting fishy in here
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by kunmibola(m): 6:03am On Jul 31, 2009
@roblance,
maybe u shld read between the lines.
Don't believe patwhizkid's false profile!
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by roblance: 6:26am On Jul 31, 2009
kunmibola:

@roblance,
maybe u shld read between the lines.
Don't believe patwhizkid's false profile!

hmmmm dat means i need glasses ahbi,

no comment ,
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by NeoBlack(m): 7:49am On Jul 31, 2009
You better know what you're doing, first of all,
Is it all Cultist that are going to die?
I will Advise you to be wise and cool for the guy, You can't run from him anyway, Only if he don't need you again.

Thats all.
Re: If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: by patwhizkid(f): 8:29am On Jul 31, 2009
Hahahahaha. . .yeah, patwhizkid is a male. Are yu happy now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. / Do You Ever Plan On Being In A Permanent Relationship? / What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.