Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) (61220 Views)

Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster / Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) / Habibat Lawal: The New Acting SGF Appointed By Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by Maski87: 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
Waka about please when you run out of countries to visit you can come visit the federal republic of BIAFRIA
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by opineflu(m): 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
herbie27:
Is nt hate bt a word of advice.
noted....
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by deloon(m): 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
catlova2:
Counting USA twice shows Ben Bruce didnt pass through primary 6.

It should be "Number of countries/Number of time he has visited them"

#OlodoBenBruce

He is trying to make a point that an olodo won't grasp.
Visiting a country twice means double expenses; more wastage.

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by opineflu(m): 4:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

I don't understand the tanker load of watery faecal deposits you just typed. Can you write in English please? Thank you..
no quote me again...I gat no time 4 hotheads like you man...#peace
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by Omonigeriarere: 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
catlova2:

#OlodoBenBruce

His mumu no be small: he counted SA twice especially in number 4 and 15.

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
kenonze:

Talking nonsense is easy.
How many bill has he?

Ben Bruce is quick to list all the countries PMB visited but failed to enumerate the correponding benefits
What are the benefits? Plz enlighten us.

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by Fxwarrior: 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
kenonze:

How many bill has he?

Ben Bruce is quick to list all the countries PMB visited but failed to enumerate the correponding benefits

You that is more enlightened, go ahead and list the benefits.
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by nkowaputa(m): 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
kenonze:

How many bill has he?

angry ARE YOU STUPID?? What benefits? List them. Have you all lost your minds? Why can't you think anymore?
Please tell us the benefits which I guess only you have been feeling.
The fuel scarcity?
The inflation?
The total outage of power?
Please list them or consider yourself brain dead.

2 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by Ozid(m): 4:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
janellemonae:

The last administration did not dent the image of the country. This is a lie. Im not a supporter of GEJ or PDP but he didnt have any adverse relationship wt any other country. They were trying to support him against boko haram just as theyre trying to support buhari. The relationship has not changed AT ALL.

This is in contrast to when OBJ was touring the world in his 1st year as president. In dt situation we had over 20yrs of military rule, economic sanctions against us, and an exceptional madman (abacha) dt had cut ties wt the rest of the world dt our only friend was qaddaffi. That is what u would have called travelling to repair a dented image. Not this. And we got a free economy, foreign direct investments and cleared debt because of it.

I havent seen what buhari has brought back. This $600m aid package john kerry was talking about, is an already existing aid package being administered by USAID every year in nigeria. Its not new. Read up on that press conference again.
Sir, if you say the last administration didn't dent the image of Nigeria then you are not been sincere with the truth or rather you are just been economical with with the truth. I am not saying the Buhari led APC administration are saints but I don't believe Buhari is junketing around the world rather he has a mission which I believe will start to yield results. But that does not underscore the fact that his trip is one too many.
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ozid:
I like Ben Bruce because of his constructive criticism. But I think we should not all see this travelling of the President as just touring the world we need to accept the fact that the last administration has really dented the image of this country and He(Buhari) is just trying to portray the good image of Nigeria and attract investors to the country. If really we are interested in diversification of the economy we need to support this govt and if they fail we can also boot them out come 2019.

Ben Bruce you have my respect as your constructive criticism is always welcome.
Sadly some of us have been opportuned to be in one of these visits to the UK.it was nothing more than a visiting gesture no deals signed no proposal brought forthwith. No form of enticement on the table. But in my field of work I have seen how the chinese envoy without thier prime minister came with loads of treats and enticement plus huge tax break proposals for investments in thier country.
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ozid:
Sir, if you say the last administration didn't dent the image of Nigeria then you are not been sincere with the truth or rather you are just been economical with with the truth. I am not saying the Buhari led APC administration are saints but I don't believe Buhari is junketing around the world rather he has a mission which I believe will start to yield results. But that does not underscore the fact that his trip is one too many.
Well tell whom amongst this present regime that was not in some form of governance last regime. Let's see if it's up to %10.
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

His mumu no be small: he counted SA twice especially in number 4 and 15.
He did go to SA twice .plz check the dates mayB U might agree with the senator and I think he has now gone to the USA 3 times.
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by nikz(f): 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hahhahha Pmb should be foreign affairs minister instead of petroleum minister grin grin grin grin grin grin #laughitout!
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by christinie(f): 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
Correponding hahahahaha
kenonze:

How many bill has he?

Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by precious1967(m): 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
amebo, olofofo
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by christinie(f): 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
It's not even certain that any beans will be exported.

APC lied that there's an on-going supervision. Any witness? Any evidence?

Feranchek:

That's a start of many other good things to come, I think
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by gowaga68: 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
chukwukadibia10:
Buhari is not Nigeria president.
I sense something here.
Keep displaying your talent, mu.mu them are watching you.
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by LANGIDI: 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
I don't support tribal sentiment in media but I will love the Yorubas to learn how to manage other tribe . I can see they cry wolf when nothing is happening just because of greediness and personal gain. They want other tribes to keep shut when things are going wrong, but to their own advantage. Yoruba and Hausa are supposed to do their normal wake up call of protest and riot as fuel price is now #200,Dollar now #330,Pure water now #20 per sachet, people loosing their jobs. Please Nairalanders where are the Yorubas and Hausas .I am very sorry that I am sounding tribal but that is not my person I love every tribe especially the Yorubas.I see these acts as selfish,greed and wickedness.Buhari is travelling from one country to the other still the masses are suffering. Let think twice if we can stay together in the next few years to come

2 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by DrayZee: 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
catlova2:

#OlodoBenBruce
****That picture is from AIT.
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
vecman22:

wailing buffoon..review your write up and get back to me,you are still a baby in wailing..
wen don don't have anytin to say, they say check ur English. If u ar dis brilliant hw come u ar not a professor yet? Idiot
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by Stanbeto: 5:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
En Go soon Beat Baba OBJ in his first Term
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
If you carefully read peoples comment it seems you are becoming unpopular,not minding the grave mistake by your brother GEJ i felt you would be the one in future to redeem the image of south-south,be guided accordingly.
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by Zenlife: 5:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
kenonze:

How many bill has he?

And we see how your so called 'corresponding benefits' have provided you...
Water
light
food
jobs
vibrant economy
foreign exchange
security
peace

and the beat goes on... Enjoy it dreamer.
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by stankezzy: 5:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
We have flying succer as president

Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
karcan:
he must visit each country 3 times so that no country will complain
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by LANGIDI: 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
May God help Nigeria.we sinking through Tribal politics and hatred
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by Lionhearted511: 5:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
kenonze:

How many bill has he?

Please enumerate these corresponding benefits the slowpoke has brought from his juncketting.
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by Slipknot(m): 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
catlova2:

#OlodoBenBruce
you are d biggest olodo on nairaland. he didnt count anything. didnt u see that he only posted a pic from AIT?
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by Arnoldo(m): 5:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
catlova2:

#OlodoBenBruce
u wey knw book wats ur achievement #scholar
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by Arnoldo(m): 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
kenonze:

How many bill has he?

Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by aresa: 5:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ozid:
I like Ben Bruce because of his constructive criticism. But I think we should not all see this travelling of the President as just touring the world we need to accept the fact that the last administration has really dented the image of this country and He(Buhari) is just trying to portray the good image of Nigeria and attract investors to the country. If really we are interested in diversification of the economy we need to support this govt and if they fail we can also boot them out come 2019.

Ben Bruce you have my respect as your constructive criticism is always welcome.

Enjoyed you post, but definitely not the highlighted and I'll you why..

Every foreign visit is calculated to bring direct benefits to Nigeria and Nigerians in general so it's very pointless and brainless to say he needs to focus on local issues instead of foreign issues especially when in fact whatever deals he strikes out there or whatever investments he managed to direct to Nigeria or even whatever billions of stolen dollars he negotiated to be returned to Nigerians benefit Nigerians locally.

During this visit alone, he secured over $600 million worth of investments for Nigeria, so who exactly is this money going to benefit either via jobs, power, education, roads, bridges and so on? Nigerians of curses.

Who is the agreement that lifted EU ban on our beans going to benefit? Nigerians in Nigeria and our local farmers.

Who is the agreement signed in Dubai to return stolen funds going to benefit? Nigerians in Nigeria or the people of Dubai?
Nigerians in Nigeria or foreigners.?

Every foreign visits or summit is calculated to get many things done on the sidelines, for example, the president went to the summit in the US, but the $600 million he secured was not part of the summit, it was arranged on the sidelines.

The agreement to help Nigeria locate and return stolen billions to Nigeria was struck on the summit sidelines. These summits and meetings are always designed to many other things on behalf of the visiting countries. If we have deals to negotiate with heads of multiple countries, the countries involved arrange to meet at these events to negotiate their deals instead of traveling to each country.

This is common sense, but we have brainless people like bruce who instead of peddling common sense ends up spewing garbage and ignorance about his own country.

The same bruce was part of the same footing and sharing 16 year old government that looted and shared our money while the same bruce had no common sense to peddle and was silent while his gang wrecked Nigeria.

If PDP was in power today, we won't here his voice or any of his common sense nonsense...

Shows you how thoughtless, shortsighted and misguided his baseless criticisms are.
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by Arnoldo(m): 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
kenonze:

How many bill has he?

Explaine the benefits?..he has minister 4 crying out loud,he has to sitdown and try solving domestic problem first,not going to nuclear summit to demand assistance in recovering loot..strengthen anti-corruption agencies to do their work,leave the foreign minister to do his work and sitdown with a economic team and get us outta this mess! stop encnuraging nonesense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos / Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK / Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.