Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) (61218 Views)

Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster / Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) / Habibat Lawal: The New Acting SGF Appointed By Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by LANGIDI: 5:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
suffering and smiling
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by tsdarkside(m): 6:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
can someone please tell this halfcast-abomination to shvt the fucckk up!!!...

white-man disguising as a black-man....

agent of white-devils.....
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by LudaChriz(m): 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
kenonze:

Talking nonsense is easy.
How many bill has he?

Ben Bruce is quick to list all the countries PMB visited but failed to enumerate the correponding benefits

Zombie what benefit?

No light, no fuel, dollar now #400, BH on the rampage?

Just tel me a one benefit frm the dullard's globetrotting

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
[quote author=kenonze post=44304425]

How many bill has he?

Ben Bruce is quick to list all the countries PMB visited but failed to enumerate the correponding benefits
[/quote and please what benefits are you talking about? Shift abeg]
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by leofab(f): 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
kenonze:

How many bill has he?

why not help him enumerate it if there is any
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by Ozid(m): 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
aresa:

Enjoyed your post, but definitely not the highlighted and I'll you why..

Every foreign visit is calculated to bring direct benefits to Nigeria and Nigerians in general so it's very pointless and brainless to say he needs to focus on local issues instead of foreign issues especially when in fact whatever deals he strikes out there or whatever investments he managed to direct to Nigeria or even whatever billions of stolen dollars he negotiated to be returned to Nigerians benefit Nigerians locally.

During this visit alone, he secured over $600 million worth of investments for Nigeria, so who exactly is this money going to benefit either via jobs, power, education, roads, bridges and so on? Nigerians of curses.

Who is the agreement that lifted EU ban on our beans going to benefit? Nigerians in Nigeria and our local farmers.

Who is the agreement signed in Dubai to return stolen funds going to benefit? Nigerians in Nigeria or the people of Dubai?
Nigerians in Nigeria or foreigners.?

Every foreign visits or summit is calculated to get many things done on the sidelines, for example, the president went to the summit in the US, but the $600 million he secured was not part of the summit, it was arranged on the sidelines.

The agreement to help Nigeria locate and return stolen billions to Nigeria was struck on the summit sidelines. These summits and meetings are always designed to many other things on behalf of the visiting countries. If we have deals to negotiate with heads of multiple countries, the countries involved arrange to meet at these events to negotiate their deals instead of traveling to each country.

This is common sense, but we have brainless people like bruce who instead of peddling common sense ends up spewing garbage and ignorance about his own country.

The same bruce was part of the same footing and sharing 16 year old government that looted and shared our money while the same bruce had no common sense to peddle and was silent while his gang wrecked Nigeria.

If PDP was in power today, we won't here his voice or any of his common sense nonsense...

Shows you how thoughtless, shortsighted and misguided his baseless criticisms are.

I respect your opinion but you could have made it better without insulting the distinguished senator. Anyways thanks for listing the benefits of these trips.

But the "constructive criticism" am talking about is criticism devoid of insults
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by curvilicious: 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
Oh my G
This man won't ki Nigerians
He 4 minister of tourism

Adontire
sad

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
As far as my Niger-Delta Senator is concerned legislation is about Journalism
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by aresa: 7:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ozid:
I respect your opinion but [s]you could have made it better without insulting the distinguished senator[/s]. Anyways thanks for listing the benefits of these trips.

But the "constructive criticism" am talking about is criticism devoid of insults

The fact that he is distinguished to you doesn't mean he is distinguished to other people. Different strokes for different folks.

Nothing distinguished about a twitter based public official spewing ignorant, unintelligent and thoughtless rubbish everyday.

Nothing distinguished about a public official who participated in the same rot and decay he cries about everyday

Nothing distinguished about the man who as the head of the NTA for 8 years achieved nothing on behalf of Nigerians and turning the NTA into a stone age TV station and political branch of his party.

Nothing distinguished about the man who wrecked NTA while his own silverbird entertainment and TV progressed with cinemas and malls

Nothing distinguished about the man who stashed his own kinds in America with bought and paid for American education while shouting buy Naija when in fact he refused to buy naija education for his own kids.

Nothing distinguished about a man who shouts buy naija everyday while printing his book in the USA when in fact our own Shomolu in Lagos remains the printing capital of sub saharan african.

Nothing distinguished about a man who was silent and had no common sense when his own party looted, shared and diverted our commonwealth.

Again, the fact that he is distinguished to you doesn't mean he is distinguished to other people.
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by Feranchek(m): 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
christinie:
It's not even certain that any beans will be exported.

APC lied that there's an on-going supervision. Any witness? Any evidence?

Let's wait and see
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by banio: 7:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
catlova2:
Counting USA twice shows Ben Bruce didnt pass through primary 6.

It should be "Number of countries/Number of time he has visited them"

#OlodoBenBruce

But the dates are there to tell which con3 he visited and the number of times
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by BabaAgba001(m): 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
I reason with bruz my pl 11months gone now we are on no budget and presy dey outta naija I pray make e no use d whole 4yrs traveling d whole world.

I just come to think he will fight d war like David and someone else ill do d spendings like Solomon in the bible.

This apc sef I no tink dey no their bearing.......
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by Leke001: 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
tell me sincerely guys;if you were the President with a will to deliver,in the spate of the present economic realities(no water,no light,no fuel,no money),would you be globe trotting?...why are we so gullible in this country?
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by judondasylva(m): 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
hmmmmm some zombies will still defend him
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by tonytony208(m): 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
Young03:
keep talking

It is like you prefer buhari to continue junketing rather than staying at home to attend to the problems on ground. You are one of those politically and sectionally blind nigerians that will see nothing bad in buhari's conduct.

I'm certain you will still hail buhari if he rapes your wife.
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by corruptboss(m): 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
seems most of u didn't read his tweet.....

sounds to me like he is advising Mr president not insulting.... except deep down inside u, I know d journey don too much...

abaaaa! at d rate he's jetting out he sopoz don Sabi fly plane by now.

if he continues like this, he go soon dey visit countries like SOLOMON HIGHLAND, EL SALVADOR ETC
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
[s]
LudaChriz:

Zombie what benefit?

No light, no fuel, dollar now #400, BH on the rampage?

Just tel me a one benefit frm the dullard's globetrotting
[/s]

Go and sleep
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
kenonze:
Ben Bruce should better shut up his dirty mouth.

Go and clean his mouth na.... Do you know how much it costs to fly with a first class jet? Yet, our president is touring the world, no light, naira is dying, people are suffering and your ridiculing a man saying the truth!
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by Ozid(m): 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
aresa:

The fact that he is distinguished to you doesn't mean he is distinguished to other people. Different strokes for different folks.

Nothing distinguished about a twitter based public official spewing ignorant, unintelligent and thoughtless rubbish everyday.

Nothing distinguished about a public official who participated in the same rot and decay he cries about everyday

Nothing distinguished about the man who as the head of the NTA for 8 years achieved nothing on behalf of Nigerians and turning the NTA into a stone age TV station and political branch of his party.

Nothing distinguished about the man who wrecked NTA while his own silverbird entertainment and TV progressed with cinemas and malls

Nothing distinguished about the man who stashed his own kinds in America with bought and paid for American education while shouting buy Naija when in fact he refused to buy naija education for his own kids.

Nothing distinguished about a man who shouts buy naija everyday while printing his book in the USA when in fact our own Shomolu in Lagos remains the printing capital of sub saharan african.

Nothing distinguished about a man who was silent and had no common sense when his own party looted, shared and diverted our commonwealth.

Again, the fact that he is distinguished to you doesn't mean he is distinguished to other people.
As you said "different strokes for different folks" I respect your opinion you really hit the nail on the head though. I know the man is a hypocrite but I cannot just shy away from the fact the President has traveled a lot but as you rightly said this visits has yielded some benefits. Thanks for exposing some ugly part of sen Ben Bruce.
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by tonytony208(m): 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
kenonze:

How many bill has he?

And what are the benefits? Can you list them if you know them?
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
tonytony208:

It is like you prefer buhari to continue junketing rather than staying at home to attend to the problems on ground. You are one of those politically and sectionally blind nigerians that will see nothing bad in buhari's conduct.

I'm certain you will still hail buhari if he rapes your wife.

Lmao..... True talk!!! Sometimes I wonder why we blacks reason this way! When we love something or religion, we defend it with our entire life! Such a pity
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by tonytony208(m): 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
Feranchek:

That's a start of many other good things to come, I think

So, you see importation of grass as a good development?

Some Nigerians Dont know the usefulness of brain. They are better off as zombies.
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by Cutemi(f): 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
xe4gals:
Those criticizing him, is he not speaking the truth?

Abeg help me ask dem.
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by chichriso: 8:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
After Buhari and his fellow scammer will said there is no money in Nigeria
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by muteeu(m): 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
kenonze:

How many bill has he?

u made a good statement... good thinker
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
Arnoldo:
u wey knw book wats ur achievement #scholar

Is ben bruce ur fada?
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by ChikaSunday(m): 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
Feranchek:

I luv your words brov. Made lotta sense there.

You also have got my respect.

Wisdom makes the difference: well done guys.
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by ehissi(m): 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
okpor2:
I beg my people how many billls senator bruce do sponsor for senate?If he is not happy with Me President y is he afraid to move for impeachment?D President is just a person if Bruce nd others are doing their own parts we will be moving forward as a Nation.Abi Ben dey angry say he is not on d entourage of d president but on d entourage of d senate president to CCT?
For those of you who don't watch senate proceedings and are wondering if Senator Ben Murray Bruce is vocal in the senate or just hate the fellow and are wondering if he even talks on the floor..........well
These are some of the bills that I can remember for now!

SB 82: Office of the Federal and State Independent Prosecutor Bill, 2015

SB: 83 National Alternative Energy Commission (Est, etc.) Bill, 2015

SB: 80 Ward Security Watches Nationwide (Est, etc.) Bill, 2015.

For the Record, Senator Ben Murray bruce is rated amongst the top 10 vibrant senators in the Nigeria senate by the African free press alongside Dino Melaye, Stella Oduah, Mao Ohabunwa etc.

As at February he has sponsored 10 bills, this is aside many motions he has moved/argued on the floor of the senate.

But don't take my word for it, check the source below.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/sen-ben-murray-bruce-trail-blazer-turns-60/
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by dins4real(m): 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
Young03:
keep talking

My dear, tell him oooooooo. Too much talk ni action. SmhSmh angry angry angryangry
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 11:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
muteeu:
u made a good statement... good thinker
mayB this link will reset your thinking about this man
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/sen-ben-murray-bruce-trail-blazer-turns-60/
Enjoy wink
Re: Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) by BraniacX(m): 11:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
Feranchek:

That's a start of many other good things to come, I think
^^^^ Obviously, Stupidity has many definitions and applications undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos / Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK / Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.