Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,634 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! (60765 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by showblack(m): 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
KashyBaby:

U wanna know me? Why? grin

Just feel like knowing you.. how can we go about it?
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by SAMBARRY: 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
legendsilver:
after reading your post, I want to ask if you don't have a boyfriend? If yes, then why should you follow another guy out thinking he was rich?
I bet you, if I was to Wed you this month, na to dump your silly asss be dat.

Gold digging hoe
painment

If he eventually slept with her I'm very sure you'll be part of the people bashing her but thank God it was just ASUN he ate and nothing more tongue grin

His real motive for inviting her was UNSUCCESSFUL.so why the venom
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by alexlee50: 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
ScofieldBello:
You seem to me a desperate lady.
Hey, stop going about telling people how to spend their hard earned money! You were definitely disappointed cuz you didn't get what you expected.....he is a real guy.

How many times have you left your change with a waitress? But you expected him to leave his. Oh....I forgot that you ain't got a job yet.

Better that you deleted his number cuz a lady like you cannot add value to his life. He ain't a reckless spender.

Funny you, na now you know say na fake life him dey live. Even if he isn't a full staff, madam IT IS HIS JOB, IT IS HIS LIFE, HE LIKES IT.
my guy, u harsh o.but on another note, guy man wey dey find babe suppose spend small for the chick naa.

2 Likes

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by aleshmotors: 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
KashyBaby:

I'm not angry... it depends how u read it wink
U never tell us ur Job nd how rich u are.
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by HardMirror(m): 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
omoharry:
no becos..the guy in question lacks courtesy..how can a man take a woman out on a date.order for a plate of Asun and rushes almost all of it before the girl could eat any..is that how you guys behave toward your women/dates..the man is not only stingy,hungry &selfish but is he is not a gentleman..as for the change he is entitle to wait to collect it becos its his money and he is the one that know his where the shoe pinches.I am sure what he did actually made the lady to write him off totally and every other things that followed became irritating to her.
Have you heard the guy's side of the story before jumping to conclusion
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
aleshmotors:
U never tell us ur Job nd how rich u are.

Lol...I don't snitch wink
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Toks2008(m): 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Don't let their suit and flashy cars deceive you, bankers are broke! Damn broke! I even heard a recent trend that bankers these days earn less than 70k and yet when you see them in clubs you would think they are Tony Elumelu's sons! Pretence everywhere.

Imagine this particular Zenith big boy has been disturbing my line for a hang out.I thought of honouring the invitation since its just a hang out.

This bloody cretin is so proud that even his shirts exude pride,he displays his expensive shoes on bbm,hangs out in exotic bars, always balling with the big guys not knowing he wasn't even a full staff of the bank.

He came to pick me few minutes to 6pm,took me to this strange lounge with flowers all over and ordered Asun.The waitress surprisingly brought a very small plate of Asun for both of us. Before I even picked my toothpick,this guy has finished the whole plate and the onions as well.I was just observing! I then called the waitress and asked how much was the asun,she said 500naira! I told her to bring 2plates. This shameful thing finished his plate and entered mine,i didn't talk.

That wasn't even the height! After this useless display on our way out he called the waitress and demanded for his change for drinks he bought, I was thinking the change was big that he had to keep us waiting! Hell no! 100naira!! He couldn't dash the waitress 100naira bloody stingy fellow.Yet when he starts displaying those fake dps one would think he's Jim Ovias Son! Fake life everywhere. Ladies don't get carried away, all na packaging,they have nothing! Just living a borrowed life style to fit in.

As usual his number has been deleted till eternity.

Original were ni omo yi o lol!

2 Likes

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
Maxi112:
am so disappointed with u jade! I thought this was a joke buh from d way u sound, something tells me u went there to make fun of that guy! is not a crime for one to demand for his/her balance

cc: kinginvahala2
You shouldn't be surprise bro.
She is a known HARLOT here on nairaland.
Take her serious at your own peril, except you nurse the intention of being among the niggaz that desire her borehole pvssy.

5 Likes

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by omoharry(f): 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
SAMBARRY:
No mind them.na hunger cause am grin

YOU know whether im mama Don cook asun for am before grin

He no reach there na why body dey pepper them and they are the same elenu yomo yomo that will be saying he slept with you Because of asun.cheap girl.bla bla bla.Op you've earned my respect. Don't mind this pained niggurs. Their FRAGILE EGOS have been battered
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by pussypounder(m): 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Don't let their suit and flashy cars deceive you, bankers are broke! Damn broke! I even heard a recent trend that bankers these days earn less than 70k and yet when you see them in clubs you would think they are Tony Elumelu's sons! Pretence everywhere.

Imagine this particular Zenith big boy has been disturbing my line for a hang out.I thought of honouring the invitation since its just a hang out.

This bloody cretin is so proud that even his shirts exude pride,he displays his expensive shoes on bbm,hangs out in exotic bars, always balling with the big guys not knowing he wasn't even a full staff of the bank.

He came to pick me few minutes to 6pm,took me to this strange lounge with flowers all over and ordered Asun.The waitress surprisingly brought a very small plate of Asun for both of us. Before I even picked my toothpick,this guy has finished the whole plate and the onions as well.I was just observing! I then called the waitress and asked how much was the asun,she said 500naira! I told her to bring 2plates. This shameful thing finished his plate and entered mine,i didn't talk.

That wasn't even the height! After this useless display on our way out he called the waitress and demanded for his change for drinks he bought, I was thinking the change was big that he had to keep us waiting! Hell no! 100naira!! He couldn't dash the waitress 100naira bloody stingy fellow.Yet when he starts displaying those fake dps one would think he's Jim Ovias Son! Fake life everywhere. Ladies don't get carried away, all na packaging,they have nothing! Just living a borrowed life style to fit in.

I am sure the banker splashed his children on your face wink

4 Likes

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by SAMBARRY: 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
engryomiaina:
The. OP is shallow, cheap and desperate. Why would you tell a grown man how to spend his money. He is a real dude.....it you that need to stop living a fake life.
and she's a REAL BABE FOR K EEPING HER LEGS SHUT AWAY FROM HUNGRY WOLVES.so why the painment grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Jung(m): 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
omo see para!! if i hear say a all of una get money!!! broke AF gurls be tryna form like say money plenty.... money or nah, you gas drop kpomo, cook my food and wash my pynt!!! shikena!!

omoharry:
Maybe you need a Job, i have a job already mr man and i pay my bills..you should realy work hard and make some money and stop coming here to harass women..you have mother and a sister..ask them if that was how they were courted..the harsh ecomonic situation of Nigeria has really affected the psychic of you and your folk toward women.and how they should be courted, loved and respected..I am not dependent on any man..Thanks for my upbringing.Applauding your fellow man for his selfish act of rushing a plate of asun on a first date.amazes me..shame on you guys..we can pay our bills but the men should behave like gentlemen or they should just hang out and remain with thier men folks if we are all nuisance and irritant..cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
What do you know? Yours is to eat; do you know what happens in the day? You better change your mentality. You didn't speak like a reasonable girl with your use of words and abuses. You expect to be a wife someday?
Jadekitana:

2 Likes

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by legendsilver(m): 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
SAMBARRY:
painment

If he eventually slept with her I'm very sure you'll be part of the people bashing her but thank God it was just ASUN he ate and nothing more tongue grin

His real motive for inviting her was UNSUCCESSFUL.so why the venom
I dislike ladies that jump from one ride to another all in place of I must date a rich guy.
And mind you, your response shows you don't understand common sentence grin

2 Likes

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by shulamitewoman(f): 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
darkenedrebel:
You are obviously not the person on your dp - a person that good-looking can't be this idiƶtic...no way...that just ain't possible...

I wonder why nurse Chioma hasn't chained you to your bed yet...
nurse chioma ke..abeg oo edit and put anoda name..
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by SAMBARRY: 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
pussypounder:

I am sure the banker splashed his children on your face wink
perv reason with your brain na.let the brain do the thinking not your little phenesee grin
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by lastchild: 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:

it's even when he leaves the change for the waitress that I'll call him a fool with a foolish pride

Beside did the guy ever told you that he's a dangote's son? I don't think so

In conclusion, the guy is real, you are the one with issues

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by drnoel: 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:

This one wants me to tell her something but I resist the urge in Jesus name.
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
shulamitewoman:
Jade u need nt 2generalise...d rich ones are upstairs doing business collaborations..u dnt see dem anyhow in d banking hall..am sure d one u went out with shld be one of d CSR or cashiers, dose ones are broke.. dey r just helping us count our money..sorry 4d bad date tho lol..

The question you should ask her is if she is richer than the guy she is calling broke...

In fact are you richer than those guys you are calling broke....

Just the reason I hate broke girls... Ish

1 Like

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by SAMBARRY: 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
legendsilver:
I dislike ladies that jump from one ride to another all in place of I must date a rich guy.
And mind you, your response shows you don't understand common sentence grin
mr faworaja wasn't he the one that INVITED HER out on a date?did she throw herself at him? grin

So why the bile? grin

And yeah I understood your myopic sentence tongue
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Toks2008(m): 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Come here let me employ your broke ass in my shop you piece of shiit. I have a good job and a good fashion brand! What do u have? Nairaland grand patron in whorism, foolish girl. I'm an estate agent what are u? Jambite sucking diicks for a living I guess! Bush pig

I have written this before...you don't have to respond to lame comments.

As for me, i just assume you are being creative and sometimes weired but which ever way,i enjoy your write up so do your thing and tho its kinda difficult but try to ignore some comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Smellymouth: 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
where is smellymo.uth and dhara.y99 when u need them.

Chaiii.. see wetin I miss oooo grin cheesy shocked

1 Like

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Kakamorufu(m): 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
Not all bankers live fake lives ooooo
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by SAMBARRY: 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
lastchild:
it's even when he leaves the change for the waitress that I'll call him a fool with a foolish pride

Beside did the guy ever told you that he's a dangote's son? I don't think so

In conclusion, the guy is real, you are the one with issues
the guy is greedy, fake,lacks table manners and social etiquette. Learn how to be a REAL MAN.dumbo wink!
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
chericleo:
Dear it's not gud to generalise things. Not every banker is broke, u only met d bad 1. Besides u might not rili understand a banker until ur 1. because Wat u call stingy might b seen as economy and efficiency in d business field. And most tyms dai practice Wat dai are taught. But Not rili saying Wat he did was gud or bad, But dear not all bankers are bad. Sorry abt Wat happened.

Pally, what's the sorry for? I worked in Zenithbank as a contract staff of 75k for 1yr before I resigned. I was never, I mean never broke for once. I would have done what the guy did not cos I don't have to spend but cos I just want to send straight a message to her am not an ATM machine...shikena...olosho thinking bankers don't have responsibilities

4 Likes

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by afroxyz: 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
Bitch get a job if you wanna be rich

1 Like

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by 9jatatafo(m): 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:

Hahahahahaha. Oh girl! You fit kill person ooo
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
sinizia:

So let me get this straight. All these ranting and cussing just coz she asked you simple questions on how you get to meet all these people in your numerous fairytale stories? Is there some underlying jealousy I'm missing or what?

Take it easy before you pop a nerve.
Even a newbie here on nairaland knows she is clearly jealous of her.

Yeah, I'm not holding brief nor supporting l.aveda bcus she on her own isn't that different from jade, but its clearly written that she is jealous of l.aveda.
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by SAMBARRY: 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
HandsomeChris:
What do you know? Yours is to eat; do you know what happens in the day? You better change your mentality. You didn't speak like a reasonable girl with your use of words and abuses. You expect to be a wife someday?
ugly Chris abeg go and sitdown. grin

You're the one who needs to change your mentality and learn public decorum.Learn how to behave when you're outside or in public tongue
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by shejane: 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
One chic is jealous of d oda chic

My conclusion

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman / Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.