Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! (60576 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
showblack:

I gave up.. U be confirm street babe. Let me know u

U wanna know me? Why? grin
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by KingRex1(m): 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
Laveda:

I've stopped o cry
Respect girl... Pls just bone her.
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by SAMBARRY: 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
If you like rake pass that your anger no fit boil my beans grin grin

If NO be say you're another faworaja aka creating a false image about who you really are why should the matter so pain you pass the op grin

Op please pity them don't expose their fowl yash again grin
AmuDimpka:

This is a woman dependent on a man ...no wonder you are a spinster

Do you want to go on a date in Tahiti or hotel de rue...maybe you want us to use moet to wash your feet

Women boku...so you aint making sense here
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
sinizia:

Is it a Western forum? Or a Nigerian one? Maybe it's time to limit my time on here.

I'm afraid not pal...but it's more diverse and richer in content.. give it a try sometime...

ireneony:
just because I omitted "sleeping", that does not give you the effrontery to talk trash!
Darkenedrebel aka missclassy when you are done, let me know

Because I don give you face now, that makes me missclassy? grin Look at this excuse of a life form that bears semblance to a pikin sired by Taribo West and Iyabo Obasanjo.

This is what happens when a girl is the product of a levirate marriage...

ireneony:

You transgender big1ot. I can see your life is not worth living

And trying to reap where you did not sow by fawning for Sëun's cöck all day is what you call a life?...

You know why Sëun doesn't even consider you at all - asides from the fact that you look like a 4-dimensional slice bread, your breath is a lethal weapon - don't get me wrong, it's not because it smells so darn good - it's because it is no different from the flatulence of a Zebra...

One would think with old age comes wisdom, Aunty Ireneony - but in your case your intelligence is inversely proportional to the rate at which you respire - the more you breathe, the dümber you become...from the complexion of things, you would have become a complete vegetable before you clock 29...

ireneony:

Shai! The condom industry would have done a great deal for everyone, if only your fath# had wore a condom wen yashing ur moth#
grin grin
Now boy! go and play with your mate outside.

You are that unfortunate spermatozoon that should have never been allowed to leak out of the prophylactic rubber...or better still, as soon the doctor withdrew you out of your mother's orifice, you should have been disposed with the mittens and syringes or fed to Iheanacho the Calabar dog...

Quote me again and watch me cannibalize you like Issei Sagawa cheesy grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Firstlieutenant(m): 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
omoharry:
grin grin grin grin grin grin..i give up..no vex.peace

grin grin
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by kumulus(m): 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
Bankers aren't stingy..... They just know better not lose even 1kobo of their money without benefit. And as per the cars, gadgets, shoes et al; it's called packaging. Even you sef dey package OP....cos you spent 1k you call him stingy.... My dear, it is said that if you can't fit in, you create your own space. Life isn't what it seem. Some girls worse die...them own pass packaging....I tell you, no be here
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by dharay99: 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
market women fytz,
e go jez dey lousy....
0losho Jk v$ 0losho Lv...
grin
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by wristbangle: 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
ireneony:
just because I omitted "sleeping", that does not give you the effrontery to talk trash!
Darkenedrebel aka missclassy when you are done, let me know.

You transgender big1ot. I can see your life is not worth living.

Shai! The condom industry would have done a great deal for everyone, if only your fath# had wore a condom wen yashing ur moth#

grin grin

Now boy! go and play with your mate outside.

Chai, arrow of bashing everywhere cheesy
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by SAMBARRY: 3:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
AmuDimpka:

Wetin concern me ..I am a married man with a pretty wife ....I take girls like Fanta ....majority of them are just too cheap

If you want 20 plates of Asun no wahala
Pay as you go for me ..no date

It's a man world
abeg sharap there. Amoruyin.I can do this I can do that but in real life them still dey stay for one room apartment. Every time they want to cook they will have to borrow Maggie.them go con reach nl be forming I'm this I'm that.yeye dey boom.shiooorrr

Abeg save your strength for your wife before magun kill you like e kill one of your promiscuous Mr police for nl grin
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
CaroLyner:
you're alws lamenting on all your threads.
I like ur stance on this matter smiley
Never expected such post from u, was expecting to display ur usual attitude, but alas! I was Wrong. Keep it up wink
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by engryomiaina(m): 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
The. OP is shallow, cheap and desperate. Why would you tell a grown man how to spend his money. He is a real dude.....it you that need to stop living a fake life.

1 Like

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by omoharry(f): 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
AmuDimpka:

This is a woman dependent on a man ...no wonder you are a spinster

Do you want to go on a date in Tahiti or hotel de rue...maybe you want us to use moet to wash your feet

Women boku...so you aint making sense here
Maybe you need a Job, i have a job already mr man and i pay my bills..you should realy work hard and make some money and stop coming here to harass women..you have mother and a sister..ask them if that was how they were courted..the harsh ecomonic situation of Nigeria has really affected the psychic of you and your folk toward women.and how they should be courted, loved and respected..I am not dependent on any man..Thanks for my upbringing.Applauding your fellow man for his selfish act of rushing a plate of asun on a first date.amazes me..shame on you guys..we can pay our bills but the men should behave like gentlemen or they should just hang out and remain with thier men folks if we are all nuisance and irritant..cheers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Lezzlie(m): 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Trust me when i'm bored from running errands and trying to market clients to come build or buy houses this is what I do .

My interest got stirred up by the emboldened.

Real Estate is part of my line business.

Perhaps, we can seek to explore this on the side, not dispelling other opportunities of June?
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by SAMBARRY: 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
andyanders:
Other things that followed after the outing, you never told us. Complete the fun outing.
the asun eater no reach the PLACE nawa body dey pepper all this broke a55 niggurs grin
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by dharay99: 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Because I don give you face now, that makes me missclassy? grin Look at this excuse of a life form that bears semblance to a pikin sired by Taribo West and Iyabo Obasanjo.

This is what happens when a girl is the product of a levirate marriage...

And trying to reap where you did not sow by fawning for Sëun's cöck all day is what you call a life?...

You know why Sëun doesn't even consider you at all - asides from the fact that you look like a 4-dimensional slice bread, your breath is a lethal weapon - don't get me wrong, it's not because it smells so darn good - it's because it is no different from the flatulence of a Zebra...

One would think with old age comes wisdom, Aunty Ireneony - but in your case your intelligence is inversely proportional to the rate at which you respire - the more you breathe, the dümber you become...from the complexion of things, you would have become a complete vegetable before you clock 29...

You are that unfortunate spermatozoon that should have never been allowed to leak out of the prophylactic rubber...or better still, as soon the doctor withdrew you out of your mother's orifice, you should have been disposed with the mittens and syringes or fed to Iheanacho the Calabar dog...

Quote me again and watch me cannibalize you like Issei Sagawa cheesy grin

ireneony,
sorry u hear... cry

2 Likes

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by AmuDimpka: 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
omoharry:
Maybe you need a Job, i have a job already mr man and i pay my bills..you should realy work hard and make some money and stop coming here to harass women..you have mother and a sister..ask them if that was how they were courted..the harsh ecomony situation in Nigeria has really affected the psch of you and your folk toward women.and how they should be courted, loved and respected..I am not dependent on any man..Thanks for my upbringing.Applauding your fellow man for his selfish act of rushing a plate of asun on a first date.amazes me..shame on you guys..we can pay our bills but the men should behave like gentlemen or they should just hang out with thier men if we are all nuisance and irritant to you all..cheers.

Just because of a plate of goat meat at a meet...yes you got a job. To look for a gullible man is one hell of a job

4 Likes

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

See this bimbo!! I no be banker but you no get the temerity to stereotype people or their profession. See the kind big ear-rings u wear wey be like aglican church-bell!! If u dey find man wey go spend one million dollars for u on una first date, shows snapshot of ya pusssy make we see whether e worth am. Olosho.

Lmao @...like aglican church bell'.

Adjectival phrase...

1 Like

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Skain(m): 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
"As usual number has been deleted" meaning you are...

1 Like

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by suwalee(f): 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Don't let their suit and flashy cars deceive you, bankers are broke! Damn broke! I even heard a recent trend that bankers these days earn less than 70k and yet when you see them in clubs you would think they are Tony Elumelu's sons! Pretence everywhere.

Imagine this particular Zenith big boy has been disturbing my line for a hang out.I thought of honouring the invitation since its just a hang out.

This bloody cretin is so proud that even his shirts exude pride,he displays his expensive shoes on bbm,hangs out in exotic bars, always balling with the big guys not knowing he wasn't even a full staff of the bank.

He came to pick me few minutes to 6pm,took me to this strange lounge with flowers all over and ordered Asun.The waitress surprisingly brought a very small plate of Asun for both of us. Before I even picked my toothpick,this guy has finished the whole plate and the onions as well.I was just observing! I then called the waitress and asked how much was the asun,she said 500naira! I told her to bring 2plates. This shameful thing finished his plate and entered mine,i didn't talk.

That wasn't even the height! After this useless display on our way out he called the waitress and demanded for his change for drinks he bought, I was thinking the change was big that he had to keep us waiting! Hell no! 100naira!! He couldn't dash the waitress 100naira bloody stingy fellow.Yet when he starts displaying those fake dps one would think he's Jim Ovias Son! Fake life everywhere. Ladies don't get carried away, all na packaging,they have nothing! Just living a borrowed life style to fit in.

As usual his number has been deleted till eternity.
Don't judge anyone based on one experience o. Besides it's his hard earned money if he doesn't leave it for the waitress that shows he's being real with you. I like guys like that trust me. Must they alwys show off like the others? Don't forget they are salary earners not YAHOO guys grin.

1 Like

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by AmuDimpka: 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
SAMBARRY:
abeg sharap there. Amoruyin.I can do this I can do that but in real life them still dey stay for one room apartment. Every time they want to cook they will have to borrow Maggie.them go con reach nl be forming I'm this I'm that.yeye dey boom.shiooorrr

Abeg save your strength for your wife before magun kill you like e kill one of your promiscuous Mr police for nl grin
Ignorance is bliss

Stay there miss asun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by SAMBARRY: 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
No mind them.na hunger cause am grin

YOU know whether im mama Don cook asun for am before grin

He no reach there na why body dey pepper them and they are the same elenu yomo yomo that will be saying he slept with you Because of asun.cheap girl.bla bla bla.Op you've earned my respect. Don't mind this pained niggurs. Their FRAGILE EGOS have been battered
omoharry:
Maybe you need a Job, i have a job already mr man and i pay my bills..you should realy work hard and make some money and stop coming here to harass women..you have mother and a sister..ask them if that was how they were courted..the harsh ecomonic situation of Nigeria has really affected the psychic of you and your folk toward women.and how they should be courted, loved and respected..I am not dependent on any man..Thanks for my upbringing.Applauding your fellow man for his selfish act of rushing a plate of asun on a first date.amazes me..shame on you guys..we can pay our bills but the men should behave like gentlemen or they should just hang out with thier men if we are all nuisance and irritant to you all..cheers.
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by terrymason(m): 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
Laveda:

How do you encounter all these guys madam?
What do you do for a living? sad
gbam
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Laveda(f): 3:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
KingRex1:
Respect girl... Pls just bone her.
Done! cool
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by sucess001(m): 3:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:
Don't let their suit and flashy cars deceive you, bankers are broke! Damn broke! I even heard a recent trend that bankers these days earn less than 70k and yet when you see them in clubs you would think they are Tony Elumelu's sons! Pretence everywhere.

Imagine this particular Zenith big boy has been disturbing my line for a hang out.I thought of honouring the invitation since its just a hang out.

This bloody cretin is so proud that even his shirts exude pride,he displays his expensive shoes on bbm,hangs out in exotic bars, always balling with the big guys not knowing he wasn't even a full staff of the bank.

He came to pick me few minutes to 6pm,took me to this strange lounge with flowers all over and ordered Asun.The waitress surprisingly brought a very small plate of Asun for both of us. Before I even picked my toothpick,this guy has finished the whole plate and the onions as well.I was just observing! I then called the waitress and asked how much was the asun,she said 500naira! I told her to bring 2plates. This shameful thing finished his plate and entered mine,i didn't talk.

That wasn't even the height! After this useless display on our way out he called the waitress and demanded for his change for drinks he bought, I was thinking the change was big that he had to keep us waiting! Hell no! 100naira!! He couldn't dash the waitress 100naira bloody stingy fellow.Yet when he starts displaying those fake dps one would think he's Jim Ovias Son! Fake life everywhere. Ladies don't get carried away, all na packaging,they have nothing! Just living a borrowed life style to fit in.

I see say the thing pain you gan...

But stereotyping all bankers cos of your experience is wrong...i am a banker and i have spent 50k on someone at a go before. i even sponsored a foreign friend to come spend 2 weeks here in naija...

Having said that...that you are a banker doesn't mean you shud waste all all your income that you worked for 30 days...we are trained to think while spending...if thats stingy...then its ok..

it all depends on what you can afford...dont also forget that this guy isnt a permanent staff hence he is a staff of an outsourcing company hence cant be called a 'banker'

take heart dear...shit happens
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by SAMBARRY: 3:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
AmuDimpka:

Ignorance is bliss

Stay there miss asun
abeg shut up jare.go and nurse you bruised ego elsewhere MR FAWORAJA who no see THE PLACE ENTER grin
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Austeenite(m): 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
She is sounding like she got cheated... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by SAMBARRY: 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
Haaaaa another FAWORAJA spotted grin grin

Girls shine ya eyes grin
sucess001:

I see say the thing pain you gan...

But stereotyping all bankers cos of your experience is wrong...i am a banker and i have spent 50k on someone at a go before. i even sponsored a foreign friend to come spend 2 weeks here in naija...

Having said that...that you are a banker doesn't mean you shud waste all all your income that you worked for 30 days...we are trained to think while spending...if thats stingy...then its ok..

it all depends on what you can afford...dont also forget that this guy isnt a permanent staff hence he is a staff of an outsourcing company hence cant be called a 'banker'

take heart dear...shit happens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by SAMBARRY: 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
Austeenite:
She is sounding like she got cheated... undecided
no.his mission of the date was UNSUCCESSFUL grin
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
I no fit laugh grin grin
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by Jung(m): 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin you are lucky he did not bring garri to follow the asun... you wan chop freebie shey....enu e fe( ya mouth wide gan).... hope u dropped "white kpomo" (or red in some cases) of equal value.... 1000 reach to carry oloshp, so pls if u didnt give him, do it ASAP or God fit punish you!

Jadekitana:

2 Likes

Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by omoharry(f): 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
AmuDimpka:

Just because of a plate of goat meat at a meet...yes you got a job. To look for a gullible man is one hell of a job
really? you guys must be feeing like the demi gods that you guys are...the princes in shining armor, coming to recue all the princess in the castle..and save us from hunger and poverty..oooo! am sooo excited...hihii!!.........get a life mr man....you dont have respect for women that is why it is very difficult for you guys to find love and happiness..continue to abuse and harass us..but always know that you have sisters and you will get daughters in the future, that is if you haven't had any already..continue..insulting we women and applauding shameful and ill manners behavious of your male fold..then when you have male children..teach them how to hate and disrespect the women folk all together..what an exciting and happy society we will have in Nigeria in the Nearer future..gosh..
Re: Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! by dinachi(m): 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
Jadekitana:

So how did you get the 1000 naira you used to buy the asun? probably from another guy you slept with! There is absolutely nothing wrong with the guy. He just knew that you were not worth his time or money so he settled down to eat yours as meager as it is. My dear lady you are the stingy one. The two plates of asun you buy they pain you like say na human blood. You are very pathetic.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship / 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 / We Met At Akwa Ibom #ENDSARS Prayer Walk & Now We're About To Wed (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.