Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July (63305 Views)

Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR / Virgin Atlantic Blocks Nigerians From Booking Flights Online / Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by bezimo(m): 5:39am On Apr 03, 2016
SambisaaForest:

A country steeped in shame, devoid of honour and any shred of dignity. Even Satan himself must be weary of what he created in Nigeria because the country is more evil that the combined forces of the entire army of darkness. cool shocked

modafaka! do you remember the last time your fumbling,wobbling super chickens beat the Mighty Blacks Stars? grin I am sure you were not born then grin

Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]

When last did the useless black stars or any level of Ghana football win a trophy.
Please get out and stop your empty rantings here.

Nigeria is a blessed country, inspite of our temporal challenges, your ranting doesnt change that.
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by SambisaaForest: 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
I don't blame you sha. The rest of the world know shitnigerians are deluded monkeys, deluded lunatics. Even a child born today knows shitnigeria is a certified zoo grin angry

Keep on deceiving yourselves, huh? Suffering n Smiling! Omo naija, Generator Republic! grin

bezimo:

When last did the useless black stars or any level of Ghana football win a trophy.
Please get out and stop your empty rantings here.

Nigeria is a blessed country, inspite of our temporal challenges, your ranting doesnt change that.
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by rhames(m): 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
achimotan:

The ECOWAS protocol is still in still in place. This is for other Africans. Eg, if an Egyptian wants to visit Ghana, he has to secure visa at our embassy in Cairo before he embarks on the journey. With this new policy however, he can just come as the visa will issued at the airport on his arrival.

Thanks for the elaborate explanation. Coming to Ghana for the summer vacation.
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by sparkle2k3: 12:06am On Aug 12, 2017
Please is there still a visa requirement for Nigerians going to Ghana? I plan to go next week.
Response needed please. Thanks
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by Ugosample(m): 9:19am On Aug 12, 2017
sparkle2k3:
Please is there still a visa requirement for Nigerians going to Ghana? I plan to go next week.

Nope
just go with your passport.
And you will be stamped
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by sparkle2k3: 12:54am On Aug 13, 2017
Thank you.
Appreciate

Ugosample:

Nope
just go with your passport.
And you will be stamped
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by kelvinodum(m): 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
sparkle2k3:

Going by road? My first time travelling to ghana,do you mind ? Pleaseeeee?
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by AlphaSoul: 6:04am On Apr 07, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Accident On Third Mainland Bridge Throws Man's Leg Inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) / Man Shares Photo Of What He Saw In An 'Ibadan' Hotel / I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.