Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,028 members, 7,821,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July (63358 Views)

Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR / Virgin Atlantic Blocks Nigerians From Booking Flights Online / Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
Nigeria,see your life outside.
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by IamAtribalist: 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
cool The Fulani herdsmen are to blame. Ghana is just trying to send back to sender. grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by divinelove(m): 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
black ass ghana kwa cool
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by bezimo(m): 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
People dey go better countries like UK, France, Canada, Germany, US. Ghana sef they form you must get visa to come here.Na wa oh.

What would one, want to do or see in Ghana sef.

I hope the Nigerian foreign affairs office replicate the same policy to them too.
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by oloyetomoye: 4:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hmmmmn! God save my Country. Ghana! Ghana of all places? We must salvage this Country.
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by scholes0(m): 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
yang:
ECOWAS was always a failed experiment

With the Hausa/Fulani exporting their religion using a holy war in the guise of cattle rearing southwards and the sophisticated cowards printing the e-passport at Ikeja Under bridge

The Ghanians have been smart, seeing the zoo has fallen

The west african gas pipeline and the Trans saharan gas pipeline are all examples of the stupidity of the black man in the zoo

The idiots piped gas from escravos to tema and lome while communities in Mbiama and okrika were living in darkness, cannot pump drinking water and fetch cooking water from the same water body where they pass faeces

Be rest assured that a long border fence will be built to keep the Northerners from the zoo out!!!

Are you from Escravos?
Escravos na itsekiri land, and the local communities there like Ogidigben and Ugborodo enjoy constant electricity.

Speak for your community.
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by Kgdavid(m): 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
It is unfortunate so many of my fellow Nigerians are quite silly. At first glance i knew that the wording of the statement directly attributed to John Mahama does not imply tougher restrictions on ECOWAS citizens but rather has bearing on the wider AU which up until now had to apply for visas in advance. Like any normal person should do, i simply conducted a google search to check and this is what i saw:

https://wolfganghthome./2016/03/19/ghana-lifts-visa-requirements-for-citizens-of-african-union-member-states/

http://www.newlandchase.com/immigration-insights/latest-news/ghana-visa-on-arrival-planned-for-nationals-of-african-union-states/

http://www.breakingnewsenglish.com/1603/160315-ghana-visa-a.html

in essence Ghana has actually taken a step into the future, making it easier for all Africans to enter Ghana.Getting more and more fed up of the behavior of Nigerians day by day.

*walks out*

7 Likes

Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by mikeapollo: 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

The Duara goat has started putting pressure on the Ghanian govt for rightly refusing his fellow criminal Fulani herdsmen from entering Ghana freely.

This move by the Ghanian govt is to have all entering Ghana to be documented.

ECOWAs still remains a free migration zone for all member states.

The Ghanian govt hopes to ensure only those with legal passports can enter Ghana and that they must be documented !

Most of you on nairaland have no single trace of cognitive reasoning and can't seem to understand what this new immigration policy by Ghana is meant to curtail.

ECOWAS, if I must remind you does not have sovereignty over any of it's member states!

West Africa is not some liberal cesspit EU that allows millions of undocumented migrants in!

Use your brains for once!

God bless you for the intelligence! I don't know why most people on this forum are lazy thinkers!
The new regulations is basically for the non-ECOWAS, AU member countries.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by scholes0(m): 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool The Fulani herdsmen are to blame. Ghana is just trying to send back to sender. grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

lol, Fulani herdsman tell you say he need visa to travel??
lol

1 Like

Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
Chubhie:

Buhari must respond by sending out a clear message. This is an insult to big brother Nigeria! A giant of africa. I doubt the story tho.

Remove that giant nonsense in your comment.
A giant that can't cut logs of wood in it's bushes and forest and manufacture ordinary toothpicks?

What a worthless giant!

1 Like

Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by AmAlbert(m): 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
Nonybb:
Who wants to visit that rubbish country
You say wetin?
You no fit compare Nigeria with Ghana in anything, light o, water, Economy, Education, Monetary Value, Road, Government..

NA Ghana I dey stay, my bruh try reach here then you go know why Ghana start with 'G'

*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by rhames(m): 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
From July, Nigerians Will Need Visa To Enter Ghana

www.nairametrics.com/ghanaian-president-says-nigerians-others-must-obtain-visa-to-enter-ghana-from-july/

What happens to the ECOWAS protocol?
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by IamAtribalist: 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
scholes0:

lol, Fulani herdsman tell you say he need visa to travel??
lol

cool No visa means a perfect excuse to arrest, jail and deport. Think man. grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by prettyboi1(m): 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

The Ghanian authorities have been having serious security issues with Nigerian Fulani herdsmen

This guy up here is just sad. cry

1 Like

Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by dayowunmi(m): 4:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
Wetin dey always do this Ghana people sef gan? So make person go queue for embassy on top Ghana visa as if him dey go Europe or America
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by micky2004: 4:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
Wetin dey Ghana b4 wey me set wan go pick? our money better pass their own,so i don,t have any reason to go there.
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by adeoba2008(m): 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
Niyen Ghana naa ?
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by azzima(m): 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
See how Biafrans are happy to hear this news!! See their responses. They get an orgasm anytime they hear a "purported " bad news for Nigeria. Meanwhile we just heard than the Albino is now claiming British citizenship, did Mandela have an option of a second colonial citizenship during his struggle? ??did Ghandi have an option of another country that his family can run to in the event that the struggle gets hot while his compatriots are dying??did Martin Luther King have any other citizenship in his struggle??CAPITAL NO!!!!!This fraudster will rot in jail while getting daily beatings from Fatai and abdulai in jail.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
What an insult, sha I dont blame them its some unscrupulous naijans that caused it.

At least cotonou isnt asking us for visa. grin
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

The Duara goat has started putting pressure on the Ghanian govt for rightly refusing his fellow criminal Fulani herdsmen from entering Ghana freely.

The Ghanian govt hopes to ensure only those with legal passports can enter Ghana and that they must be documented !

Most of you on nairaland have no single trace of cognitive reasoning and can't seem to understand what this new immigration policy by Ghana is meant to curtail.

ECOWAS, if I must remind you does not have sovereignty over any of it's member states!

West Africa is not some liberal cesspit EU that allows millions of undocumented migrants in!

Ur blind bigotry is indeed shamelessly unprecedented!Ur blind hate for Islam and Hausas has badly affected ur sanity! U insulted NLanders for not understanding d issue along ur line! However, unknw to u, u reason frm d back! I hope u won't commit suicide that the c-i-c is a Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by scolex95(m): 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
Is dis how far d Nigerian man has been degraded? Even Ghana want us to get a permit. Abi was dis a part of dere agreement buhari made during visitation?
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by ozome15(m): 4:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
when the world is seen what is happening in naija, anybody that is from nigeria should just pray, and pray, noting is moving again, I mean noting ooohhhh,
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by Fury007: 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Better pray your people produce a goat like mentioned... Otherwise you will forever remain irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by Lilimax(f): 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
Nonybb:
Who wants to visit that rubbish country
Isi gini?
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by ifyalways(f): 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
micky2004:
Wetin dey Ghana b4 wey me set wan go pick? our money better pass their own,so i don,t have any reason to go there.
Dolu dolu, Naira is not better than Cedis. Y'all stay in your caves and be yarning dust .

@Topic,Nigerians don't need visa to Ghana and so do all ECOWAS member states. This new law is for AU member states/countries.
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Ur blind bigotry is indeed shamelessly unprecedented!Ur blind hate for Islam and Hausas has badly affected ur sanity! U insulted NLanders for not understanding d issue along ur line! However, unknw to u, u reason frm d back! I hope u won't commit suicide that the c-i-c is a Muslim?
GO and cry to your murdering Fulani herdsmen at least, the Ghanaian president is trying to protect his people unlike Buhari who does not care if we are slaughtered by his people.Anyway we can count on 10 bags of rice from his errand girl as sure banker

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by ifyalways(f): 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
divinelove:
black ass ghana kwa cool

Wo nnim nyansa, Kwasempani. cool
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by jesuspikinjp(m): 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
wetin i wan go do for ghana in the first place not even some European countries, the real hustle is here in Nigeria, if den like make dem close all their borders na dem sabi.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by birmingham04: 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
The money wet dey UK I never finish pack am talkless of going to ghana must go country. Bleep you black star. I blame our bastard good for nothinh leaders.
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
ehie:

GO and cry to your murdering Fulani herdsmen at least, the Ghanaian president is trying to protect his people unlike Buhari who does not care if we are slaughtered by his people.Anyway we can count on 10 bags of rice from his errand girl as sure banker
Cry for what na? U guys re d ones sulking! Am jus cool with d President! U guys ve atleast 20yrs to cry!
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by amanze15(m): 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
we sef go cut their gas supplies undecided
Re: Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July by Lilimax(f): 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ghana is no mate to Nigeria but alas, our leaders have failed us. They've refused to let things work
properly in Nigeria.
Several years of embezzlement and looting of national treasury... embarassed

We voted for change expecting things to fall in place, behold here we are. embarassed We've been told to be patient; I agree but for how long ?

Ghanaians reads about all the malicious looting that took place in in GEJ era; They are currently reading about various killings by Fulani Herdsmen, Bokoharam etc as well current fuel scarcity ravaging the entire states.
Why won't they tighten their borders against influx of Nigerians to their countryembarassed

The earlier we put our house in order, the better foe us.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Experience In Germany As A Foreign Student / Crocodile Chops Off Tourist's Leg In A Lake In Uganda (Graphic Pics) / Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.