Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1006352 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by oggysena: 5:24am On Jul 01, 2016
amaragrace94:
Good morning everyone I've been silent on this trend, did biometrics on 25th of may,online route.
I believe this new month, its going to be success for online routers...keep the hope high...
Please, I want to know if you applied with your university transcript or just statement of result.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Damie4real(m): 5:40am On Jul 01, 2016
o2:
CIC pls do quick. Maybe it is aLready written on my face. Na so I dey pass for agege and one woman wearing white lace and prraying fo people passing just sited me and said " irron lady wa gba visa ayo" na so I rrun away when she asked forr money. Chai CIC
Lol... Iron lady indeed, I dey imagine how you take zap like the speed of light...lol, Nairaland peeps no go kill person. However, some people enjoy paying visit to these women in white robes. I am not here to support or put anyone to condemnation. My point is, our belief in life is soley our choice and onus. Baba God na em be final.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Damie4real(m): 5:44am On Jul 01, 2016
amaragrace94:
Good morning everyone I've been silent on this trend, did biometrics on 25th of may,online route.
I believe this new month, its going to be success for online routers...keep the hope high...
AMEN!!! to that.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 01, 2016
I shall testify the Lord's doing on my application this July,Amen! and to all expectants i wish u all same.
HAPPY new MONTH all...i believe that news will Flood this forum in this month of july

11 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by CSSPATRICK: 7:14am On Jul 01, 2016
ikem01:

Thanks that was the idea o, I paid for 4 semesters, I was told 2semesters make an academic year at U ottawa, so that's y I said 2years.. I didn't pay for 6 semesters lol. how's school at ur end. Can I pm u?

Congrats. 4 semesters is really a huge sum approximately 30k CAD. I am also going to UOttawa. I was told that the graduate school runs 3 semester per academic year.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by oyeleye22: 7:20am On Jul 01, 2016
opeyeminas:
In response to michv post. I applied April 7 paper route, Upfront medicals and dis my 2nd application and was denied for just "purpose of visit" in my first app which I didn't put SOP. Add SOP in my 2nd app as advised by people. When I linked my app last week I saw medical passed and dats all. My app is exactly 12weeks today. Hope to get a positive reply very soon. Bet u don't know what am going through. Note: didn't do a medical in my first app.
I tried linking my application but I have not been able to link it. I dunno why. When u linked it did u see d records for d first application. A friend that linked saw his first application instead of d recent one. I have been trying too but not been able to link it. I was requested to do medicals in my first application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by BlackXtar: 7:20am On Jul 01, 2016
Good morning everyone, hope everyone had a good night rest?. I want to find out from those starting in Canada currently which nigeria bank operate in canada? ( like having a branch there) Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bamz(m): 7:30am On Jul 01, 2016
michV:
I shall testify the Lord's doing on my application this July,Amen! and to all expectants i wish u all same.
HAPPY new MONTH all...i believe that news will Flood this forum in this month of july

I tap into this as well, my faith is all I've got now...Goodluck to all paper-routers who applied early/mid-May, everything will work out for good.

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by sammymexi(m): 7:38am On Jul 01, 2016
Welcome everyone to dis special month of TESTIMONIES.... I wish my fellow July babies In d house a very pleasant month n all TRV hopefuls .........May we all have reasons to Celebrate in Jesus name.... Let d Celebrations begin for i see lots of TRVs dis month. we ar serving a God of Miracles.......good morning all.
Una too muchhhhhh....

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bricksonline: 7:51am On Jul 01, 2016
It's been great learning from this thread, I have been following the thread for a month now. I applied through paper route on may 9 ,I gat a mail from CIC on Jun 30 requesting that I do my medicals,the message also read that I download the medical form which was sent to my spam inbox but i didnt find any of such ,I only found my stamped page of my passport which was attached to this original mail.my question is do i need the medical form or can I get it from the CIC listed hospitals? Please help

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bricksonline: 7:53am On Jul 01, 2016
BlackXtar:
Good morning everyone, hope everyone had a good night rest?. I want to find out from those starting in Canada currently which nigeria bank operate in canada? ( like having a branch there) Thank you.
GT bank has a branch in ontario
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Dreamhigh2016(m): 7:56am On Jul 01, 2016
Bamz:

I tap into this as well, my faith is all I've got now...Goodluck to all paper-routers who applied early/mid-May, everything will work out for good.
Amen.I applied via paper route early may.I was requested to do further medicals,am on it now.I am sure with faith that all will work out well.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Dreamhigh2016(m): 8:02am On Jul 01, 2016
Bricksonline:
It's been great learning from this thread, I have been following the thread for a month now. I applied through paper route on may 9 ,I gat a mail from CIC on Jun 30 requesting that I do my medicals,the message also read that I download the medical form which was sent to my spam inbox but i didnt find any of such ,I only found my stamped page of my passport which was attached to this original mail.my question is do i need the medical form or can I get it from the CIC listed hospitals? Please help
Email them and lay ur complaints,den dey will call you soon.Same happened to me ,i applied may 9 too,i emailed them,days later them dey called me from ghana,n i complained to the woman,she promised to resend the medical form,and she did.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bricksonline: 8:05am On Jul 01, 2016
Dreamhigh2016:
Email them and lay ur complaints,den dey will call you soon.Same happened to me ,i applied may 9 too,i emailed them,days later them dey called me from ghana,n i complained to the woman,she promised to resend the medical form,and she did.
thanks Bro ..i have done that ..I'm waiting patiently for her response

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bamz(m): 8:06am On Jul 01, 2016
Dreamhigh2016:
Amen.I applied via paper route early may.I was requested to do further medicals,am on it now.I am sure with faith that all will work out well.

Yes, you're on the right track.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Carter001(m): 8:09am On Jul 01, 2016
Bricksonline:

hello,
if the mail is in your spam box, try and move the mail to your normal inbox and try to open the attachment.... Hope it works
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 01, 2016
Bricksonline:
CIC is gradually responding to MAY applicants grin,what level of program are you going for?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by amaragrace94: 8:39am On Jul 01, 2016
@oggesenas yes I did
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by BlackXtar: 8:41am On Jul 01, 2016
Bricksonline:

Thank you very much, any other bank?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hotboss: 9:01am On Jul 01, 2016
PLEASE ...IS THERE ANY UNI WHOSE APPLICATION IS STILL OPEN FOR JANUARY START? AM GOING FOR MASTERS IN ENGINEERING AND I HAD A CGPA OF 3.788 . PLS I NEED ADVISE.. PLUS WILL A SCHOLARSHIP AWARD LETTER BE SUFFICIENT AS PROOF OF FUNDING? PLS I NID YOUR HELP...THIS IS OVER 200PAGES ALREADY. I KNOW THIS INFO MUST BE SOMEWHERE IN THIS THREAD BUT JUST NID A TIMELY REPLY.. THANKS TO YOU MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by opeyeminas: 9:15am On Jul 01, 2016
oyeleye22:

I tried linking my application but I have not been able to link it. I dunno why. When u linked it did u see d records for d first application. A friend that linked saw his first application instead of d recent one. I have been trying too but not been able to link it. I was requested to do medicals in my first application.
No I didn't see d records of d first app may be ur friend used details of d first app wen he/she was filling d details. Am so sure it's not my first app because I didn't even get a medical call up in my first app nor did I do upfront medicals, was denied just after 5weeks buh wen I linked my app on Saturday Dere was medical passed which implies it's my new app.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Gymme(m): 9:19am On Jul 01, 2016
Bricksonline:

Please where in Ontario?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by oyeleye22: 9:35am On Jul 01, 2016
opeyeminas:
No I didn't see d records of d first app may be ur friend used details of d first app wen he/she was filling d details. Am so sure it's not my first app because I didn't even get a medical call up in my first app nor did I do upfront medicals, was denied just after 5weeks buh wen I linked my app on Saturday Dere was medical passed which implies it's my new app.
Have u tracked ur app after Wednesday. Is it still in ghana

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SAMUELS3(m): 9:44am On Jul 01, 2016
Khalesi:

It depends...If you're employed or running a profitable registered business then you can. All the SOA in my application had just N500k cash put together. the rest of funds were in different forms of financial investment. Of course they have to be investments that can easily be liquidated or whose maturity periods are before the commencement of your studies.

On the other hand if there's no seeming source of the invested funds, then it all becomes dicey.

Alright. I will submit the bank statement that shows the transactions to my investment account. Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by opeyeminas: 9:45am On Jul 01, 2016
oyeleye22:

Have u tracked ur app after Wednesday. Is it still in ghana
Tracked it a while ago still in Ghana.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by IyaEjima(f): 10:14am On Jul 01, 2016
Happy new month fam. Wishing everyone success in their app.

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by max1981(m): 10:26am On Jul 01, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,

I will like to apply for a study permit to study in Canada.

I am 35 years of age, married, working class, I have HND in Accounting and would like to go for BSc in Supply Chain & Logistics at University of Manitoba which would be sponsored by my Employer because the company is into Logistics.

What's is my chances of getting a visa base on my level of education and age?

Please am waiting for your advise.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by burrytee(m): 10:35am On Jul 01, 2016
penitential:
Hello house, I was delayed for the ffg reasons, please I need opinions as to how to deal with them for re-application.
Delayed on: Travel History, family tie, purpose of visit, personal asset n financial status

So sad got same yesterday.dat ws d least i expected fr dis September intake. These are my doc tendered fr paper app for PGC 2yrs:
all cic documents
international passport(Virgin passport to expire mid nxt yr)
photocopy of data page of passport
original police clearance cert, medical upfront
photocopy of nysc, birth, HND(mec engr),ND(mec engr) and waec certs
deferral letter of acceptance for PGC (got admit last year but told schl to push to these year cos wasn't cash ready then)
original letter of introduction frm employer shwing v bn working fr 3yrs wt 6mnth payslip
my SOP
Training certificates of two attended
cv+ 2passprt photo+id card
photocopy of wes evaluation(my evaluation shws HND is equal to three yrs diploma,one year PGC in CA)
Statement of acct(Personal n salary)...like 1m
My receipt of landed property n my payment terms(dunno y dem tick personal asset)

letter of sponsorship (Brother in law/sista husbnd)+affidavit
Sponsor shows on my cic he has fam in CA(dunno y fam ties ws tick)
letter of cosponsorship (my sista)+affidavit
marriage cert (to show say na legit)
photocopy of sponsor,cosponsor id card n passprt to shw trv history to abt 7 countries
CAC regist of 2 coy owned by sponsor
deed of assignment of sponsr properties(like 2building owned)
Bank statement of sponsor shwing (personal n coy).....14m
Bank statement of cosponsor shwing ..2m

I paid $15k to school(cudnt meet up my cic submssn but email cic say i don pay).

I want to refire.trust will appreciate everyone input. However i need to clear these:
pls can i defer my already paid fee n the program(if i choose to collct my money bck na soso cut-cut dem go cut am)
my SOP was ok(dunno y ticking purpose of visit again) or am i guilty of not travelling before(travel history)
They returned IMM5832 after detaching the last two pages.
Pls cn i pick other course n redraft anoda SOP fr same school(if i choose to enter prgm for January 2017 intake?

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 10:46am On Jul 01, 2016
is a bit cloudy...i think the only thing will be the study leave you are including,because they will surely confirm if you are actually working there,be smart about it....
SAMUELS3:
I will be applying for study permit in july. I got study leave letter and introduction letter from the company I am presently working with. I got a juicy job from another company and I will be resigning from my present company soon. I'm a bit disturb now based on what gastuso said that the VO mail his company to confirm his staff Identity. I just hope it will not harm my visa application because leaving the company in july is 100% sure kiss

Cc: gastuso
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 10:49am On Jul 01, 2016
please give to the poor alone,in this country,pple bad
o2:
. Thanks bro, like I said I believe God has perfected my Visa thingd. I understand the spieitual implication of giving her money. Infact it will put my faith in them and spmehow I will believe what she said was the rReason I got the. ViSA. And prophecy is the same thing as seeing what she sees. I don't doubt that they can see but sealing it with my money is a NO NO
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 10:58am On Jul 01, 2016
Your age has nothing to do with your application,age is no restriction to education,baba Iyabo still go school,read the treads for necessary documents to get for your app
max1981:
Dear Nairalanders,

I will like to apply for a study permit to study in Canada.

I am 35 years of age, married, working class, I have HND in Accounting and would like to go for BSc in Supply Chain & Logistics at University of Manitoba which would be sponsored by my Employer because the company is into Logistics.

What's is my chances of getting a visa base on my level of education and age?

Please am waiting for your advise.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 01, 2016
burrytee:
Delayed on: Travel History, family tie, purpose of visit, personal asset n financial status
So sad got same yesterday.dat ws d least i expected fr dis September intake. These are my doc tendered fr paper app for PGC 2yrs:
all cic documents
international passport(Virgin passport to expire mid nxt yr)
photocopy of data page of passport
original police clearance cert, medical upfront
photocopy of nysc, birth, HND(mec engr),ND(mec engr) and waec certs
deferral letter of acceptance for PGC Embedded Sytem(got admit last year but told schl to push to these year cos wasn't cash ready then)
original letter of introduction frm employer shwing v bn working fr 3yrs wt 6mnth payslip
my SOP
Training certificates of two attended
cv+ 2passprt photo+id card
photocopy of wes evaluation(my evaluation shws HND is equal to three yrs diploma,one year PGC in CA)
Statement of acct(Personal n salary)...like 1m
My receipt of landed property n my payment terms(dunno y dem tick personal asset)
letter of sponsorship (Brother in law/sista husbnd)+affidavit
Sponsor shows on my cic he has fam in CA(dunno y fam ties ws tick)
letter of cosponsorship (my sista)+affidavit
marriage cert (to show say na legit)
photocopy of sponsor,cosponsor id card n passprt to shw trv history to abt 7 countries
CAC regist of 2 coy owned by sponsor
deed of assignment of sponsr properties(like 2building owned)
Bank statement of sponsor shwing (personal n coy).....14m
Bank statement of cosponsor shwing ..2m
I paid $15k to school(cudnt meet up my cic submssn but email cic say i don pay).
I want to refire.trust will appreciate everyone input. However i need to clear these:
pls can i defer my already paid fee n the program(if i choose to collct my money bck na soso cut-cut dem go cut am)
my SOP was ok(dunno y ticking purpose of visit again) or am i guilty of not travelling before(travel history)
They returned IMM5832 after detaching the last two pages.
Pls cn i pick other course n redraft anoda SOP fr same school(if i choose to enter prgm for January 2017 intake?
Thank you
I can hardly speak on FAMILY TIES AND TRAVEL..many reasons are always accompanied by family ties/travel history.. U may be overwhelmed that when u see your GCMS note file it could be speaking only towards personal assets.. Moreover "purpose of visit" comes with many factors. If your program align with ur work/UG dont worry abt it rather a well drafted SOP on why that you intended to study is ok. Atimes insufficient funds,not putting a personal assets docs as it applies to a case,program inconsistency even academic gaps, lead to "purpose of visit"too..my best advice is seek for ur GCMS cos e fit be say e get wetin the VO see with hm Torchlight eye for ur application cos atimes we make mistakes without knowing.moreover i saw u added introductory letter from ur employer but I DIDN'T SEE UR EMPLOYMENT LETTER..i have seen a case where VO ticked personal assets and financial status for someone and when she requested for her GCMS the VO was questioning the absence of employment letter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.