Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1012523 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by noblealuu: 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
SmithHumble50:

To answer ur 2nd question... Ur spouse can apply once you get to Canada..

Goodluck!

@ Gymme and smithhumble50, thanks for the insights.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ademcoboy(m): 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
metrecube:

11. Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD / huge font sizes /
ALL CAPS / distracting images spaces, etc.

You are new here indeed. stop typing in ALL CAPS. if you really want to get admission and TRV yourself, you must be ready to read n read. You need to read from part 7 or 8 to grab useful info.
Most schools are still open for January intake. unfortunately University of British Columbia that waive application fee for Nigerian students closed her application for January intake yesterday. You will definitely be admitted to Meng program with your cgpa but apply to like 3 schools to increase your chance. Scholarship award letter is okay to proof funding but the source of the scholarship matters. All the best.

Are you very sure that UNIVERSITY of British Columbia waive application fee for Nigeria Applicants?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ademcoboy(m): 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hello gurus,
please is there anyone who can give me more information on how to get a supervisor from University of Alberta and I Also need information on the masters by thesis Recruitment scholarship of the university.
Can one use the masters scholarship offer only as the proof of financial capacity?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Adanzee: 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
kennykolabo:
Please i want to make few enquiry about the University of Windsor.
Please anyone applyung there,that has applied or already there should pls let me know.
Its very urgent please.
God bless you

Hi... Got accepted into Uwindsor for fall 2016 masters... Am not going tho.. Chose UWaterloo over em... Could still be of help so let me know what you need
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Adanzee: 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
meekmk:

Yes I applied for Masters of Human Resource Management. Admission wasn't granted on grounds of inadequate preparation on my part.. So my advice.. Make sure your application is complete.. Ielts result also.. Don't forget to add. Complete the document check list!

I got accepted for Masters and I dint submit any IELTS... Just my transcript, refrence letter and SOP and I was accepted after 7weeks.. Normal wait duration is 8-10weeks... So you don't need all that... UWaterloo accepted me lucky enough so I chose them instead for fall 2016
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by metrecube(m): 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
ademcoboy:

Are you very sure that UNIVERSITY of British Columbia waive application fee for Nigeria Applicants?

lol. I'm not sure, do your own finding. You don't need to question me if you don't have a proof to do so.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by burrytee(m): 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
michV:
those land receipts of YOURS you added,did u add the deed of assignment/survey plan?
No. Nt ready
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by lonzo(m): 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
Happy Canada day
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
burrytee:

No. Nt ready
that could also be a yardstick of the VOs decision on that part, u can't just submit only land receipts,everyone can just do that which is never convincing..GCMS is the only key to open foul yarsh

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hotboss: 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
metrecube:

11. Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD / huge font sizes /
ALL CAPS / distracting images spaces, etc.

You are new here indeed. stop typing in ALL CAPS. if you really want to get admission and TRV yourself, you must be ready to read n read. You need to read from part 7 or 8 to grab useful info.
Most schools are still open for January intake. unfortunately University of British Columbia that waive application fee for Nigerian students closed her application for January intake yesterday. You will definitely be admitted to Meng program with your cgpa but apply to like 3 schools to increase your chance. Scholarship award letter is okay to proof funding but the source of the scholarship matters. All the best.

thanks a million
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
KayPapi:

That's the spirit, my brother... On what grounds were you denied?
This high rate of visa rejection for PGD & PGC is alarming. Lord help us o
outside this forum ppl ball out of Naija with pgd/pgc and still get their visas..the issue is have you done the right thing as it applies to ur case even masters are still being denied if you have not done the right things..i have never seen a GCMS NOTE where a VO said "Why is pa going for PGC instead of masters? The issue is choosing rightfully,u can't be a manager of a bank or head of HR and say you are going for PGC,its questionable! Also having a Bsc,B.eng and goin for advanced diploma/ordinary diploma na u and ur God get this case wt VO

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by OGIYEN: 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
If u really want to help,buy the stuff yourself,den he will give u the cash.simple.
thesoj:
Lol. Carrying stuff abroad for strangers is extremely risky.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by OGIYEN: 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
Buy the stuff yourself ,simple
thesoj:
Good thinking, bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ENEMIESENEMY(m): 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
---
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by OGIYEN: 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
Which course did you apply for?,pls what is your GPA?and also the documents you submitted to the school?.thanks
Reetha:

I applied via paper route. msc at the university of British Colombia. dese r d documents I submitted

all cic documents
international passport
photocopy of data page of passport
original police clearance cert
photocopy of nysc, birth, bsc and waec certs
2 unconditional letter of acceptance
original letter of introduction from the office I did internship
cv
2 passport photos
photocopy of transcript

letter of sponsorship (my mum is my sponsor)
photocopy of mum's id card front and back
retirement letter
promotion letter
appointment letter
marriage cert (bcuz her appointment letter shows her maiden name)
6 months payslip
6 months SOA original n 1 photocopy (1.4 million balance)
fixed deposit cert (7 million)
original letter of reference 4rm bank
affidavit of sponsorship

I didn't include SOP, birth certs of all family members and official fee schedule.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by canman: 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
please can anyone tell me any college accepting HND for PGC or PGD in computer science related programs.
and with no application fee
thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by kennynelcon(m): 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
metrecube:

lol. I'm not sure, do your own finding. You don't need to question me if you don't have a proof to do so.
Restrictions+poverty

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by oaadekiitan: 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hello Adanzee, Is test of English (IELTS or TOEFL) part of admission requirements for the U of Waterloo?
Thanks in advance.

Hi... Got accepted into Uwindsor for fall 2016 masters... Am not going tho.. Chose UWaterloo over em... Could still be of help so let me know what you need [/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SAMUELS3(m): 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
bjmme:
is a bit cloudy...i think the only thing will be the study leave you are including,because they will surely confirm if you are actually working there,be smart about it....

Thanks bjmme.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by OGIYEN: 10:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
pls gurus in the house ,kindly throw more light on the documents requirements for number 2, 5 and 6,.
then also i noticed the person that responded to my mail is from another country ,could dis be ok or calls for fraudulent act?
thanks

Hi Clementina,

Thank you for your interest in Centennial College.
The program 2880 Global Business Management is post Graduate certificate program.
Here are the steps to apply to Centennial College:
Please complete the Application form by clicking the link below with Name(s), Program Code(s) and start date(s).
https://bannerapps.centennialcollege.ca/OcasWebApplication/ssb/applyforadmissions
START DATES : Fall Term (Starts in September)
Winter Term (Starts in January)
Summer Term (Starts in May)
Please send the student # you are given after submitting the application form online along with the documents below to Africa@centennialcollege.ca by replying to this email.
1. International Passport data page copy
2. WAEC and/or NECO results with valid scratch card details to download the results online .
3. Name affidavit if you name is different onWAEC and/or NECO then your passport.
4. Age affidavit if your date of birth is different on WAEC and/or NECO then on your passport.
5. Clear,Colored copy of Official university transcripts. If you have and HND, official ND and HND transcript copies
6. Clear,Colored copies of Official degree result notification copy. If you have and HND, both official ND and HND result notification copies.
7. Up-to-date resume
All thecopies of the documents must be clear and colored with a properresolution in ONE PDF file . If you send them in JPEG format, please copy all JPEGs in a Word Documents.
DO NOT expect an assessment to bee-mailed to you for 10 Business Days .
We WILL NOT provide a status update to anyone who e-mails orcalls prior to this time.
Thank you,

Warm regards,

Sangeetha V
Admissions Assistant
The Presidency
1, St. Mark's Road
Bangalore-560001
Karnataka, INDIA
Tel No. 91-080-41120891/91-080-41120892
Email: africa@centennialcollege.ca

-----international/Campus/CentennialC wrote: -----
To: Africa/Campus/CentennialC@CentennialC
Date: 06/26/2016 12:00AM
Cc: Angela Morrison/Campus/CentennialC@CentennialC
Subject: Fw: Admission requirements

Liaison & Recruitment, International Centre
Centennial College
International Education Office
P.O. Box 631, Station A
Toronto, ON, Canada M1K 5E9
T: 416 289 5393
F: 416 289 5352
www.centennialcollege.ca
www.facebook.com/centennial.international
email: international@centennialcollege.ca

-----Forwarded by international/Campus/CentennialC on 06/25/2016 02:30PM -----
To: international/Campus/CentennialC@CentennialC
Sent by: Catherine Wong/Campus/CentennialC
Date: 06/17/2016 02:53PM
Subject: Fw: Admission requirements

Thank you for choosing Centennial College.

Admissions Department
Telephone: 416-289-5000
Toll Free: 1-800-264-4419
Fax: 416-694-1503
Email: admissions@centennialcollege.ca
Web: www.centennialcollege.ca

----- Forwarded by Catherine Wong/Campus/CentennialC on 06/17/2016 02:53 PM -----

To: admissions@centennialcollege.ca,
Date: 06/17/2016 01:09 PM
Subject: Admission requirements

Goodday,
My name is Clementina from nigeria,I am a graduate of business administration,I want to apply for this program, code 2880 for Jan 2017,
Please kindly state what I need to provide for me to qualify.
Thank you.
Sent from my Infinix
R
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by OGIYEN: 11:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
pls gurus in the house , am requesting for my transcript for an admission in any school for either masters or pgc in canada, where will it be address to ?

thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bayocanny: 11:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
bjmme:
please give to the poor alone,in this country,pple bad
Your assumption is wrong, whoever beg for alms either poor, disable or well to do individual just give them any amount you can afford, so far he/she demand for your help.
Don't be selective in helping others

Cheers!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by jornie(m): 12:14am On Jul 02, 2016
Nadia94:

Congratulations reetha!!!
Please check your mail I left some messages.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Khalesi: 12:54am On Jul 02, 2016
Joe980:
@Khalesi, se alafia ni?

Heeeyyy Joe!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Governoryomi: 1:32am On Jul 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by illuminada: 4:35am On Jul 02, 2016
Adanzee:

I got accepted for Masters and I dint submit any IELTS... Just my transcript, refrence letter and SOP and I was accepted after 7weeks.. Normal wait duration is 8-10weeks... So you don't need all that... UWaterloo accepted me lucky enough so I chose them instead for fall 2016

UWindsor has a very huge naija population
Brilliant choice though....what course?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ivycole: 5:07am On Jul 02, 2016
jenypha15:
@ Ivycole.
just got the letter now for spring 2017 been doulging the premasters.... I pray u also get urs as soon as possible
Wow! I'm happy for you. still waiting for mine. Thanks. Please Did u apply for the MBA/Msc IM or another course entirely?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by IyaEjima(f): 5:59am On Jul 02, 2016
bosypumpin:

Amen o.
Iya Ejime, pls respond. I sent you a pm.
Thanks
Replied
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by iykedare(m): 7:41am On Jul 02, 2016
Khalesi:

Congrats bro! Happy for you. Did I just read that you paid 2yrs tuition in full? Tell me that was to facilitate your application approval. Not to question your choices but I think you can structure your course registration to finish your graduate studies in a year (3sessions) or at most 4 sessions instead of six (2yrs)and save your money.

Wow. This is cool. Do you know if university of Ottawa do this? Is it possible to switch from MSc to Meng?

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (403)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.