Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1012375 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 02, 2016
OGIYEN:
pls gurus in the house , am requesting for my transcript for an admission in any school for either masters or pgc in canada, where will it be address to ?

thanks

of cause to the school you're applying to
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by OGIYEN: 8:21am On Jul 02, 2016
What if is more than one school I want to apply to?
brandymcmb:

of cause to the school you're applying to
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by pampem: 9:03am On Jul 02, 2016
OGIYEN:
What if is more than one school I want to apply to?

You send to each of the schools seperately.
All the Best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Olargee: 9:08am On Jul 02, 2016
I would have you know that the school is in a notorious neighbourhood, customer service is slow and annoying and they will ask you to pay 2300 compulsorily before giving you a full offer. The admission officer is in India (4.5hrs ahead) and school's admission officer is in Canada (5hrs behind) so communication between both locations for urgent solutions to a problem is impossible.Not intending to be racist, my friend told me the place is full of Indians which obviously means pungent spice odours in classrooms. I advice you to find another school. Also I would advice against any school in the Greater Toronto Area. cost of accommodation is easily some 100-150CAD per week more expensive than other cities.
OGIYEN:
pls gurus in the house ,kindly throw more light on the documents requirements for number 2, 5 and 6,.
then also i noticed the person that responded to my mail is from another country ,could dis be ok or calls for fraudulent act?
thanks

Hi Clementina,

Thank you for your interest in Centennial College.
The program 2880 Global Business Management is post Graduate certificate program.
Here are the steps to apply to Centennial College:
Please complete the Application form by clicking the link below with Name(s), Program Code(s) and start date(s).
https://bannerapps.centennialcollege.ca/OcasWebApplication/ssb/applyforadmissions
START DATES : Fall Term (Starts in September)
Winter Term (Starts in January)
Summer Term (Starts in May)
Please send the student # you are given after submitting the application form online along with the documents below to Africa@centennialcollege.ca by replying to this email.
1. International Passport data page copy
2. WAEC and/or NECO results with valid scratch card details to download the results online .
3. Name affidavit if you name is different onWAEC and/or NECO then your passport.
4. Age affidavit if your date of birth is different on WAEC and/or NECO then on your passport.
5. Clear,Colored copy of Official university transcripts. If you have and HND, official ND and HND transcript copies
6. Clear,Colored copies of Official degree result notification copy. If you have and HND, both official ND and HND result notification copies.
7. Up-to-date resume
All thecopies of the documents must be clear and colored with a properresolution in ONE PDF file . If you send them in JPEG format, please copy all JPEGs in a Word Documents.
DO NOT expect an assessment to bee-mailed to you for 10 Business Days .
We WILL NOT provide a status update to anyone who e-mails orcalls prior to this time.
Thank you,

Warm regards,

Sangeetha V
Admissions Assistant
The Presidency
1, St. Mark's Road
Bangalore-560001
Karnataka, INDIA
Tel No. 91-080-41120891/91-080-41120892
Email: africa@centennialcollege.ca

-----international/Campus/CentennialC wrote: -----
To: Africa/Campus/CentennialC@CentennialC
Date: 06/26/2016 12:00AM
Cc: Angela Morrison/Campus/CentennialC@CentennialC
Subject: Fw: Admission requirements

Liaison & Recruitment, International Centre
Centennial College
International Education Office
P.O. Box 631, Station A
Toronto, ON, Canada M1K 5E9
T: 416 289 5393
F: 416 289 5352
www.centennialcollege.ca
www.facebook.com/centennial.international
email: international@centennialcollege.ca

-----Forwarded by international/Campus/CentennialC on 06/25/2016 02:30PM -----
To: international/Campus/CentennialC@CentennialC
Sent by: Catherine Wong/Campus/CentennialC
Date: 06/17/2016 02:53PM
Subject: Fw: Admission requirements

Thank you for choosing Centennial College.

Admissions Department
Telephone: 416-289-5000
Toll Free: 1-800-264-4419
Fax: 416-694-1503
Email: admissions@centennialcollege.ca
Web: www.centennialcollege.ca

----- Forwarded by Catherine Wong/Campus/CentennialC on 06/17/2016 02:53 PM -----

To: admissions@centennialcollege.ca,
Date: 06/17/2016 01:09 PM
Subject: Admission requirements

Goodday,
My name is Clementina from nigeria,I am a graduate of business administration,I want to apply for this program, code 2880 for Jan 2017,
Please kindly state what I need to provide for me to qualify.
Thank you.
Sent from my Infinix
R

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by humbleosazee: 9:27am On Jul 02, 2016
Pls is it possible for someone with 2:2 and a masters degree here in Nigeria, gain admission for a related masters program in Canada? I need reply.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SmithHumble50: 9:46am On Jul 02, 2016
humbleosazee:
Pls is it possible for someone with 2:2 and a masters degree here in Nigeria, gain admission for a related masters program in Canada? I need reply.

Why not go for PhD?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by nkemgrace: 10:12am On Jul 02, 2016
[quote author=SmithHumble50 post=47127713]

Go for a PhD. Your chances are higher considering the level of degree you already have. My humble opinion.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by foreverkind1(m): 10:35am On Jul 02, 2016
Please house, is it advisable to apply for trv in early August, for fall with an upfront med ,via paper route .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by CassetteBoy(m): 10:38am On Jul 02, 2016
bucade11:
To God be the glory! I submitted my application on 5th of May and I tracked my apllication today, the passport has been dispatched to Vfs Nigeria without medical call. Thanks to everyone. Programme PGC green management conestoga. Submitted soa 10m balance, uncle diff surname, letter of intro from Fed min of agric, pension certificate, pay slip, ID card, sponsorship affidavit.

hi. collect your documents from vfs and let us know how far.
also order your gcms
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/requesterInformation

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by oggysena: 10:45am On Jul 02, 2016
Someone should please respond to my question please, for those that have applied for visa. Did you present your university transcript during your visa application? And if you did, how did you get it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 02, 2016
oggysena:
Someone should please respond to my question please, for those that have applied for visa. Did you present your university transcript during your visa application? And if you did, how did you get it.

Yes. A photocopy of the student copy I have.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by iamosamede55: 10:57am On Jul 02, 2016
Good day,
Pls i can't see any barcode on the online form after validation and also I'm not seeing the option of even validating for the family information form, i'm working towards winter 2017, looking at submitting online 2nd wk of july.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 02, 2016
foreverkind1:
Please house, is it advisable to apply for trv in early August, for fall with an upfront med ,via paper route .

No. If you are talking about fall, this year. It's late now but better late than never. I think the current processing time is 13 weeks. You might have to defer to January either before or during the application process. Take your time if you need to.

Please take your time to go through the CIC website; especially information relating to TRV applications. Nairaland shouldn't be the first place to get information. You will get first hand information from the website. Good luck dear.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by metrecube(m): 11:05am On Jul 02, 2016
CIC surely have a quota plan. This may cause most delay guys are facing dis days.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 02, 2016
Hello house, am new here and i have started reading from part 6 but in order to avoid application delay, that's why i'm asking this.
I have a B.Agriculture from Unilorin (2:2) and a MSc. Agronomy from UI. I have no intention of going further in Agric line because i have been working in the Healthcare sector for the past 2 years.
I have plans to apply for Masters in Health related courses for January session, i need to know if this change in course wouldn't be a problem when i want to apply for visa as i read in the one of the pages that transcripts are part of the required documents.

Also i need suggestions from people who know about Universities that doesn't require GRE for their admission.

Please help.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by mcobex: 11:41am On Jul 02, 2016
You will see the barcode page only if ur system is connected to internet, just validay, as for the family info form u don't need to validate, just save and u're good to go. Though mine was paper route
iamosamede55:
Good day,
Pls i can't see any barcode on the online form after validation and also I'm not seeing the option of even validating for the family information form, i'm working towards winter 2017, looking at submitting online 2nd wk of july.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 11:59am On Jul 02, 2016
mcobex:
You will see the barcode page only if ur system is connected to internet, just validay, as for the family info form u don't need to validate, just save and u're good to go. Though mine was paper route
You don't need internet for the barcode to display.
iamosamede55:
Good day,
Make sure you have the right form i.e. download from CIC site, the barcode is just the converted informations you filled,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by foreverkind1(m): 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
tybl:
Hello house, am new here and i have started reading from part 6 but in order to avoid application delay, that's why i'm asking this.
I have a B.Agriculture from Unilorin (2:2) and a MSc. Agronomy from UI. I have no intention of going further in Agric line because i have been working in the Healthcare sector for the past 2 years.
I have plans to apply for Masters in Health related courses for January session, i need to know if this change in course wouldn't be a problem when i want to apply for visa as i read in the one of the pages that transcripts are part of the required documents.
Seriously ,to make things easier just go for PhD ..

Also i need suggestions from people who know about Universities that doesn't require GRE for their admission.

Please help.
Go for a phd program to make things easier.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by OGIYEN: 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2016
OK,tanks,what of lambton college?
Olargee:
I would have you know that the school is in a notorious neighbourhood, customer service is slow and annoying and they will ask you to pay 2300 compulsorily before giving you a full offer. The admission officer is in India (4.5hrs ahead) and school's admission officer is in Canada (5hrs behind) so communication between both locations for urgent solutions to a problem is impossible.Not intending to be racist, my friend told me the place is full of Indians which obviously means pungent spice odours in classrooms. I advice you to find another school. Also I would advice against any school in the Greater Toronto Area. cost of accommodation is easily some 100-150CAD per week more expensive than other cities.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by KayPapi: 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
SmithHumble50:

Why not go for PhD?

Do you know any Uni that accept in such cases for PhD?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by foreverkind1(m): 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
Please house ,how do you see it ,i have a bsc in physiology ,going for PGC cosmetics science , with work experience in an hospital, as a skin infection officer. Those my bsc relate with my intended PGC course and work experience, kindly advice please
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by OGIYEN: 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
Wen u say seperately,schools don't issue separate transcript
pampem:

All the Best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by OGIYEN: 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
What of lambton college and camosun college in BC?do you know much about it too?
Olargee:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by rheginarh(f): 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
OGIYEN:

This issue of your transcript, to the best of my knowledge most university dont issue transcript to individual except for official purposes, they can send official transcript to as many schools that you want, you just have to keep applying and put the school address.

If you really want a copy of your transcript by hand send to an organisation in nigeria you know someone there so you can intercept it, that way you have your own copy you can upload for applications.

Another alternative is you get your statement of result from your school, that they issue to individuals, it shows grades and marksheet, it can serve the same purpose.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by penitential(m): 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
Yes. I presented copies of My N.D and H.N.D transcript. I got it from my school.
oggysena:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by OGIYEN: 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
You said each of the school separately,so both will carry one address, as school will not issue multiple transcript
pampem:

All the Best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
Good afternoon everyone.

I found this link while surfing the net.

Please for those who have been delayed, endeavour to study the slide on the link.

I think it will give you perspective on how to tackle the reason for delay.

https://www.slideshare.net/mobile/Onlinevisaassistance/tips-on-reapplication-of-study-permit-in-canada

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
OGIYEN:

You can request for 20 official copies to be sent to 20 different schools. You will not get to see the transcripts. The school will send it on your behalf as long as you pay for the copies and the sending.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by jj17cv(m): 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
@yemdogg
What about ppl who have been submitted since april 7,20 ,21 with Know medical called. How can we tackle issue

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (403)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.