Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,696 members, 7,813,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1006274 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Dreamhigh2016(m): 11:35am On Jul 01, 2016
Bricksonline:
thanks Bro ..i have done that ..I'm waiting patiently for her response
you are welcomed.Prayer is the key.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 11:40am On Jul 01, 2016
burrytee:
Delayed on: Travel History, family tie, purpose of visit, personal asset n financial status
Thank you
Sorry about the delay, if you are deferring to winter pls don't rush to apply request for GCMS, I bet you that the best solution, purpose of visit is tied to so many things
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by CassetteBoy(m): 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
[/quote]
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/requesterInformation
please order your gcms file

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bricksonline: 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
Gymme:

Please where in Ontario?
London,ontario
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by nkemgrace: 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
Carter001:

hello,
if the mail is in your spam box, try and move the mail to your normal inbox and try to open the attachment.... Hope it works

Please what level of program did you apply for (Masters/PGD/PGC)?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by nkemgrace: 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
Bricksonline:
thanks Bro ..i have done that ..I'm waiting patiently for her response

Pls what level of program did you apply for (Masters/PGD/PGC)?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bricksonline: 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
michV:
CIC is gradually responding to MAY applicants grin,what level of program are you going for?
undergraduate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bricksonline: 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
nkemgrace:

Pls what level of program did you apply for (Masters/PGD/PGC)?
undergraduate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bricksonline: 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
Dreamhigh2016:
you are welcomed.Prayer is the key.
yes Bro, I believe in prayers...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by nkemgrace: 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
Bricksonline:
undergraduate

OK. Many thanks for the response. It will surely end in praise. God over all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Carter001(m): 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
nkemgrace:

Please what level of program did you apply for (Masters/PGD/PGC)?

PGC.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by metrecube(m): 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
max1981:
Dear Nairalanders,

I will like to apply for a study permit to study in Canada.

I am 35 years of age, married, working class, I have HND in Accounting and would like to go for BSc in Supply Chain & Logistics at University of Manitoba which would be sponsored by my Employer because the company is into Logistics.

What's is my chances of getting a visa base on my level of education and age?

Please am waiting for your advise.

Bsc after HND! You maybe denied on purpose of visit. You are 35, HND graduate going for Bsc. I'm not sure its a better idea coz VO may think you want to run away from Naija. Its also suspicious that your employer would release you for 3 to 4 years and still sponsor you for that a long period of time. I will suggest you seek PGC admission in supply chain & Logistics and explain why you are changing career line in your sop. #withGod............

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
Arcayo:
[b]
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (FALL 2016)

1. Cjrex501;march 30, U of Rcc Toronto, PGC, Online
2. Bjstarpex; march 03, mun, Masters, paper route,Medical request
3. Folafetty: March 23, Niagara College, paper route
4. horlami2: March 20th, Georgian college, Upfront med, PGC, Online
5. Thedreamchaser: April 7, conestoga, PGC, Online
6. Opeyeminas: April 7 Conestoga, pgd, paper route, Upfront medicals. Medical Passed
7. Snoop4dem; April 11th, Uni of Victoria, masters, paper route,Medical Passed Approved June 24th Congrats
8. CassetteBoy: April 11th. UofT. Masters. Online route.
9. Grandcommander April 13, Conestoga College, PGC, Paper route, Upfront Medicals.
10. wayaa007: April 19, Georgian college, PGC, paper route
11. burrytee: April 19, conestoga, Pgc paper route, upfrnt medical. Delayed
12. Deda3103: April 26th MSc, Uni of Saskatchewan, online route
13. Ajibade001 April 27 M.Sc. Online
University of Saskatchewan.
14. qwertyasdf May 03, University of
Saskatchewan, PhD, Paper route, upfront medicals. Medical passed
15. Rhegina May 4 U of M, masters paper route upfront medicals, Medical Passed
16. abestine: May 12, MSc, Umanitoba, paper route, upfront medicals, Medical passed
17. 3jays: May 20th, PGC, Georgian college, online route, upfront medicals
18. greatlifeis89:May 24, Seneca, PGC, Paper route. Upfront Medicals, Medical Passed
19. Ayoadeoyatokun: May 25, Seneca, PGC,Paper route
20. tangled: May 26 Umanitoba MBA, Online route, Upfront medicals
21. aliACCA :May 26 U of M, masters paper route upfront medicals
22. Matthew2120: June 1st, Masters, Paper route, Centennial college ,
23. moe0164 . Saskatchewan poly June 1st.. Paper route, awaiting medicals
24. emma4eva: June 3 MEng, Online. Ryerson University
25. Ikcbn: June 10th Niagara college, paper route. Medical (Passed)
26. abmendozer: June 13, Masters, Paper route, Geogian College
27. Ymc007: June 14, masters, paper route, Dalhousie University
28. Giov: June 16th Brandon University, Masters Paper Route. Upfront Medicals
29. Arcayo: June 19th PGC, Conestoga online route, upfront medicals
30. Olubee22: June 24th, St Mary Uni, UG, online
31. Faroukfahima: June 28th, Adv Dip, Conestoga College,Paper Route
[/b]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by metrecube(m): 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
hotboss:
PLEASE ...IS THERE ANY UNI WHOSE APPLICATION IS STILL OPEN FOR JANUARY START? AM GOING FOR MASTERS IN ENGINEERING AND I HAD A CGPA OF 3.788 . PLS I NEED ADVISE.. PLUS WILL A SCHOLARSHIP AWARD LETTER BE SUFFICIENT AS PROOF OF FUNDING? PLS I NID YOUR HELP...THIS IS OVER 200PAGES ALREADY. I KNOW THIS INFO MUST BE SOMEWHERE IN THIS THREAD BUT JUST NID A TIMELY REPLY.. THANKS TO YOU MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS

11. Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD / huge font sizes /
ALL CAPS / distracting images spaces, etc.

You are new here indeed. stop typing in ALL CAPS. if you really want to get admission and TRV yourself, you must be ready to read n read. You need to read from part 7 or 8 to grab useful info.
Most schools are still open for January intake. unfortunately University of British Columbia that waive application fee for Nigerian students closed her application for January intake yesterday. You will definitely be admitted to Meng program with your cgpa but apply to like 3 schools to increase your chance. Scholarship award letter is okay to proof funding but the source of the scholarship matters. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
metrecube:

11. Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD / huge font sizes /
ALL CAPS / distracting images spaces, etc.

You are new here indeed. stop typing in ALL CAPS. if you really want to get admission and TRV yourself, you must be ready to read n read. You need to read from part 7 or 8 to grab useful info.
Most schools are still open for January intake. unfortunately University of British Columbia that waive application fee for Nigerian students closed her application for January intake yesterday. You will definitely be admitted to Meng program with your cgpa but apply to like 3 schools to increase your chance. Scholarship award letter is okay to proof funding but the source of the scholarship matters. All the best.

Hi dear. Please elaborate further on how the source of a scholarship matters. Thank you. kiss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by penitential(m): 1:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
so sorry for your delay brother. please towards your next application, let us see how we can relate to tackle all the reasons given by the V.O.
burrytee:
Delayed on: Travel History, family tie, purpose of visit, personal asset n financial status

So sad got same yesterday.dat ws d least i expected fr dis September intake. These are my doc tendered fr paper app for PGC 2yrs:
all cic documents
international passport(Virgin passport to expire mid nxt yr)
photocopy of data page of passport
original police clearance cert, medical upfront
photocopy of nysc, birth, HND(mec engr),ND(mec engr) and waec certs
deferral letter of acceptance for PGC Embedded Sytem(got admit last year but told schl to push to these year cos wasn't cash ready then)
original letter of introduction frm employer shwing v bn working fr 3yrs wt 6mnth payslip
my SOP
Training certificates of two attended
cv+ 2passprt photo+id card
photocopy of wes evaluation(my evaluation shws HND is equal to three yrs diploma,one year PGC in CA)
Statement of acct(Personal n salary)...like 1m
My receipt of landed property n my payment terms(dunno y dem tick personal asset)

letter of sponsorship (Brother in law/sista husbnd)+affidavit
Sponsor shows on my cic he has fam in CA(dunno y fam ties ws tick)
letter of cosponsorship (my sista)+affidavit
marriage cert (to show say na legit)
photocopy of sponsor,cosponsor id card n passprt to shw trv history to abt 7 countries
CAC regist of 2 coy owned by sponsor
deed of assignment of sponsr properties(like 2building owned)
Bank statement of sponsor shwing (personal n coy).....14m
Bank statement of cosponsor shwing ..2m

I paid $15k to school(cudnt meet up my cic submssn but email cic say i don pay).

I want to refire.trust will appreciate everyone input. However i need to clear these:
pls can i defer my already paid fee n the program(if i choose to collct my money bck na soso cut-cut dem go cut am)
my SOP was ok(dunno y ticking purpose of visit again) or am i guilty of not travelling before(travel history)
They returned IMM5832 after detaching the last two pages.
Pls cn i pick other course n redraft anoda SOP fr same school(if i choose to enter prgm for January 2017 intake?

Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by metrecube(m): 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
Uchethalia:

Hi dear. Please elaborate further on how the source of a scholarship matters. Thank you. kiss

The scholarship must be from a recognized body like higher institutions, research organization etc. Not a scholarship from your local govt in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Sabify: 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
Anyone going to Thompson rivers Uni this sept
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by burrytee(m): 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
Thanks@michV. am working on getting the gcms.i included my employment letter on prv submission.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by noblealuu: 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
Pls Forumites may I request for insights into the condition(s) attached to getting married after receiving study permit before leaving for Canada. Will there be any hassles/pitfalls as regards once Visa in the interim before resumption for School?

Secondly, what are the chances of one's spouse getting spousal Open work permit in this scenerio?

Urgent replies, pls!

Best regards...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Gymme(m): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
Bro, i don't think there is any condition attached to that. Change of marital status will not change your study permit status. Also, your spouse will be given the Open work permit after you get to Canada. I was once in your shoes, so no worries!

noblealuu:
Pls Forumites may I request for insights into the condition(s) attached to getting married after receiving study permit before leaving for Canada. Will there be any hassles/pitfalls as regards once Visa in the interim before resumption for School?

Secondly, what are the chances of one's spouse getting spousal Open work permit in this scenerio?

Urgent replies, pls!

Best regards...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
burrytee:
Thanks@michV. am working on getting the gcms.i included my employment letter on prv submission.
those land receipts of YOURS you added,did u add the deed of assignment/survey plan?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bouncesmail(m): 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hi sabify,
Am heading to TRU in september , I recently just got my visa application approved , you can send me a mail for more conversation (seunbass2002@yahoo.com).Have a good day .
Sabify:
Anyone going to Thompson rivers Uni this sept
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by dnwabz: 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
Gymme:
Bro, i don't think there is any condition attached to that. Change of marital status will not change your study permit status. Also, your spouse will be given the Open work permit after you get to Canada. I was once in your shoes, so no worries!

@ GYMME.....Boss,U got a PM!![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SmithHumble50: 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
noblealuu:

Urgent replies, pls!

Best regards...

To answer ur 2nd question... Ur spouse can apply once you get to Canada..

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bosypumpin: 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
IyaEjima:
Happy new month fam. Wishing everyone success in their app.

Amen o.
Iya Ejime, pls respond. I sent you a pm.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
hi guys. is this thread for only those who seek admission to Canadian universities or permanent residence too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bucade11: 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
To God be the glory! I submitted my application on 5th of May and I tracked my apllication today, the passport has been dispatched to Vfs Nigeria without medical call. Thanks to everyone. Programme PGC green management conestoga. Submitted soa 10m balance, uncle diff surname, letter of intro from Fed min of agric, pension certificate, pay slip, ID card, sponsorship affidavit.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bucade11: 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
bucade11:
To God be the glory! I submitted my application on 5th of May and I tracked my apllication today, the passport has been dispatched to Vfs Nigeria without medical call. Thanks to everyone. Programme PGC green management conestoga. Submitted soa 10m balance, uncle diff surname, letter of intro from Fed min of agric, pension certificate, pay slip, ID card, sponsorship affidavit.
bucade11:
i know I've been denied, glory belong to God in every situation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by kennykolabo: 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
Please i want to make few enquiry about the University of Windsor.
Please anyone applyung there,that has applied or already there should pls let me know.
Its very urgent please.
God bless you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by meekmk(m): 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
kennykolabo:
Please i want to make few enquiry about the University of Windsor.
Please anyone applyung there,that has applied or already there should pls let me know.
Its very urgent please.
God bless you

Yes I applied for Masters of Human Resource Management. Admission wasn't granted on grounds of inadequate preparation on my part.. So my advice.. Make sure your application is complete.. Ielts result also.. Don't forget to add. Complete the document check list!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by KayPapi: 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
bucade11:
i know I've been denied, glory belong to God in every situation

That's the spirit, my brother... On what grounds were you denied?

This high rate of visa rejection for PGD & PGC is alarming. Lord help us o

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.