Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1005541 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bayojbbb2002: 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
Good day guyz,
An sorry oo, its as if some questions are not usually answered here.

I earlier asked what it costs to do upfront medicals at Q-Life Hospital but no one responded.

In addition, pls I would like to have a sample of an affidavit, my sponsor based in Canada would like to see what it looks like, so dt she can process one for me.

Thanks guyz, expecting ur responses pleaseeee.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by opeyeminas: 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
jasperyct:
15 weeks today
Submitted April 6th online route.
Did bio-metrics 7th April and no update to my application till now.
I had mailed LAGOS AND ACCRA twice but no response as to what my application status is...

I need advice from the house.....
If u applied April 6th it's 16weeks nt 15. Applied 7th and in d same situation got a reply yesterday dat my application is in a queue pending precessing.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
jasperyct:
15 weeks today
Submitted April 6th online route.
Did bio-metrics 7th April and no update to my application till now.
I had mailed LAGOS AND ACCRA twice but no response as to what my application status is...
I need advice from the house.....
people get it wrong! Online application can be processed anywhere where there is Canadian embassy.it could be that you are sending the wrong mail to an office.moreover you need not to send mails unless CIC says use this email address in responding to us when they personally contact you.its advisable to go to CIC website and use the CSE(Case Specific Enquiry) and channel ur compliants that I think would make a response to ur request.
Merci!..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by omooba2015(m): 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
How much is dollar rate.. Both Aboki and Any other source. Us$. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by meekmk(m): 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
michV:
im married already is never a yardstick for any guyman wey wan play game. ur wife don finish NYSC? wch country she wan apply.i ben see ur post for Aussie study thread

MichV Na case you be.. My wife has finished NYSC.. Expecting Mother! I will probably be going to Australia after my PGC.. That's why I'm a bit active on the Aussie thread also.. But Guyman Na GuyMan.. If woman show.. All join if Na for progress.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by meekmk(m): 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
dsquare4u:

Congrats my guy!

My Nigga.. Na you and MichV approval I dey expect now oooooo. You both plus Sherriff dey owe me one beer and one female coursemate each..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
Oga Thesoj and Oga Siga please I need your help o

I got my passport dispatched after 7weeks. Please how do I tackle these:

Insufficient funds
Sponsor was uncle (same surname) he borrowed 5m from cooperative to boost his acct to 6m

Travel history
Virgin passport

Personal assets
Submitted statement of 1m+ after liquidating my co-op savings into it

Lastly, how can I request my gcms notes. Thanks for all the help so far and the next one in advance
Paper route
[/color]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
edgestone:

Hello Mccindy, Please how did you go about paying your tuition? I mean was it through Form A or you sourced from Black Market?

Expecting your response
my big bro is in Canada.he paid it from there
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by browndegreat: 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
All those Conestoga students that are to resume by first week of September what happens now that there is no update from the embassy for medicals sef

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
meekmk:

MichV Na case you be.. My wife has finished NYSC.. Expecting Mother! I will probably be going to Australia after my PGC.. That's why I'm a bit active on the Aussie thread also.. But Guyman Na GuyMan.. If woman show.. All join if Na for progress.

Your wife must see this....... grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by sammymexi(m): 11:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
God help us ooo, submitted May 30th. did upfront medicals my app was 8weeks on Tuesday did week. am resuming 7th September....my orientation its on3-5th September. Red Deer College Alberta...pls God help us oooo...we ar only trusting n hopping on u....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Rproxy88(m): 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
browndegreat:
All those Conestoga students that are to resume by first week of September what happens now that there is no update from the embassy for medicals sef

Brother the thing tire me ohhh I submitted late thou last Monday due to sorting out some document... I'm resuming first week of sept... It's well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Emmalondon: 2:52am On Jul 28, 2016
Amefrica:
Yo! What's up my people, how is everyone? It's been really long oo, chai, Part 10 already. Anyone coming to Charlottetown PEI, Moncton NB, or Halifax NS? Hit me up, I might be able to answer few of the questions you may have. I hail all my oga oo! cheesy

Please I have some questions for you. please kindly send me a mail. My email address is thumpmike13@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation. I really appreciate.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by meekmk(m): 4:37am On Jul 28, 2016
yemdogg:

Your wife must see this....... grin

Yemdogg.. If you put me for wahala.. I go delay your App.. Lol. It is well..Approval for everybody all round.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Churkie: 4:39am On Jul 28, 2016
meekmk:
Hey Guys! Just Got My Approval Mail..
PGC. University of the Fraser Valley.
Total Time.. 7 weeks
Paper Route.

I rarely post but this is worth saying a "WOW" to. In 7 weeks, Gods hand is written all over it. Congrats. Like @NonelikeGod will quote" I'm next in line"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by meekmk(m): 5:21am On Jul 28, 2016
Churkie:

I rarely post but this is worth saying a "WOW" to. In 7 weeks, Gods hand is written all over it. Congrats. Like @NonelikeGod will quote" I'm next in line"

My Brother... I tell you.. It's God and nothing Else . just God.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Skiiiwalker: 6:20am On Jul 28, 2016
yemdogg:

Yes boss.

It doesn't hurt to try.

At least it will be on their record that you tried to set the record straight.

It is better to point it out before they figure it out themselves.

Withholding facts is itself a reason for denial. So better act quick because they will definitely find out about your refused US visa and may delay you for lying or misrepresentation.

i sent them e-mail, and this is what they replied

" please be advised that your application is still in queue for review. No further action is required by you at this moment. You will be contacted once a decision is made".... this whole thing is stressful.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by diggy4real: 6:57am On Jul 28, 2016
How can one calculate ones GPA .....which site and how
Much? Or is it free?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 28, 2016
Skiiiwalker:

i sent them e-mail, and this is what they replied
" please be advised that your application is still in queue for review. No further action is required by you at this moment. You will be contacted once a decision is made".... this whole thing is stressful.
you mailed accra immigration? How una take dey calculate this weeks in processing sef,i submitted on 17/05 and what date in august will complete it 13wks cos immediately it does i send my case to them without hesitation!! Plz sm1's input needed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Churkie: 7:42am On Jul 28, 2016
meekmk:

My Brother... I tell you.. It's God and nothing Else . just God.
meekmk:
Hi Everyone.. I recently submitted my application.

What does upfront medical mean?
Does it mean I should do my medicals in advance or its the name of an hospital or something.. Regardless, how to I go about it?

@meekmk, were you later called for medicals?
From your post above, it is obvious you didn't upfront medicals.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by phipps: 7:47am On Jul 28, 2016
Pls what document do i need to file for family visit to canada....i married last year and which to go for our honey moon in canada....I need a candid advice from the house because i dont want any agent to CHOP my money....Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by harkinglaw: 7:53am On Jul 28, 2016
Emmalondon:

Please I have some questions for you. please kindly send me a mail. My email address is thumpmike13@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation. I really appreciate.

Baba, i need the mail too o. i am heading to Dalhousie . my email is akinogunranti@yahoo.ca
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Otunba147: 8:11am On Jul 28, 2016
Pls when will cic attend to pgd/pgc April applicant. August is around the corner, is there away to forward complain
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Otunba147: 8:31am On Jul 28, 2016
Please when will cic attend to pgc/pgd especially April applicant is there away to forward complain it's really doing my heading. Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by moufpeas(m): 9:29am On Jul 28, 2016
opeyeminas:

If u applied April 6th it's 16weeks nt 15. Applied 7th and in d same situation got a reply yesterday dat my application is in a queue pending precessing.

Similar situation here oo... applied online 19th April no upfront medicals and I've heard nothing from them ever since and I'm to resume 5th September. .....nawa oo it's seems online route tends to be slower. .May God help us
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 28, 2016
michV:
you mailed accra immigration? How una take dey calculate this weeks in processing sef,i submitted on 17/05 and what date in august will complete it 13wks cos immediately it does i send my case to them without hesitation!! Plz sm1's input needed
it has got to my turn and im not getting an answer from any1..ok ooo lipsrsealed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Godymn: 9:46am On Jul 28, 2016
michV:
it has got to my turn and im not getting an answer from any1..ok ooo lipsrsealed

Oga, shoot the mail any day after August 17th which will be 12weeks. If you want 13weeks, I think its August 24th.

***Appreciate***
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by edgestone: 9:53am On Jul 28, 2016
michV:
Hi you can use this website to calculate duration between dates http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by opeyeminas: 9:57am On Jul 28, 2016
michV:
Bro Ur app is 10weeks, will be 13weeks August 16.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 28, 2016
Godymn:

Oga, shoot the mail any day after August 17th which will be 12weeks. If you want 13weeks, I think its August 24th.
***Appreciate***
thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.