Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1006491 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 2:47pm On May 04, 2016
thanks ooo...

i dey try recollect sha..
abeg skype me when u can
Naturalized:

Congratulations Man! I was just about to Skype you now to ask about your status. It is perfect already, no shaking.
Congratulations again.
From @DF(ur guy for AB province).
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 04, 2016
]House in the study permit form IM1294, my program is wireless networking/communications but in the field of study section on the form i saw no option of engineering to select..should i select "others" some1 please help! @Hayqinsbfx,pls ur input,moreover congratulations! Finally since last year..kudos!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Mizbaby(f): 3:02pm On May 04, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
mizbaby of life...
so with all your action(iron lady)...........a baby.... grin grin grin
that means u have a soft part to you...
kudos to the man with the password...

Lol, na so we see am o. Congrats too. It's nice to hear good news in the house and there has been quite a lot lately.

Also what is Iron Lady to one person na Housewife to another person. Irony of life grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Teelng: 3:14pm On May 04, 2016
ok thanks
phrancisco:

Since u have applied already you can't do medicals again till you are called for it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 3:15pm On May 04, 2016
dont let me talk...

Theres something we do think of in high school then when oour wicked biology teacher gets pregnant.....the funny thing is that she wears hijab up until her socks....so we really do think of a lot of silly things...
Mizbaby:

Lol, na so we see am o. Congrats too. It's nice to hear good news in the house and there has been quite a lot lately.

Also what is Iron Lady to one person na Housewife to another person. Irony of life grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by cjrex501: 3:29pm On May 04, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
When the LOrd turned again the captivities of zion, we were like them that dreamed...................

The month of sufficient grace has done it in my life...

I have just been called to go for my medicals....

I know the Lord that has started a good thing will see it to perfection..

I prophesy to anyone here who wants to be as happy as i am now, that nothing would be too difficult for God to do in Jesus name...

I WILL REALLY MISS YOU ALL....

Because i believe I have paid my dues here...

For my fans, I am still very much here till i resume in September....

To those that still have reservations concerning me....I am really loveable when you get to know me....

NB I am being asked to go for medicals because the one i submitted has expired as its over a year that i did it
GOOD GOD THAT DID YOURS WILL REMEMBER ME TOO AND THE REST OF THE HOUSE, I TAP IN TO THIS MIRACLE
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nadia94(f): 3:32pm On May 04, 2016
casie26:
]House in the study permit form IM1294, my program is wireless networking/communications but in the field of study section on the form i saw no option of engineering to select..should i select "others" some1 please help! @Hayqinsbfx,pls ur input,moreover congratulations! Finally since last year..kudos!
Theres an option which says computing/IT pick that instead
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Qwertyasdf: 3:33pm On May 04, 2016
casie26:
House in the study permit form IM1294, my program is wireless networking/communications but in the field of study section on the form i saw no option of engineering to select..should i select "others"

Don't select others.. Select applied science... Dts engineering
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Dbnagato: 4:09pm On May 04, 2016
Mr. Segunwamiri hav u gotten ur gcms file yet?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 04, 2016
Select applied science, select computing/IT.. Dont knw wch to take..as an engineer i know wireless communications is an engineering discipline just that this IM1294 has made my selection field confusing,applied science sounds cool..who has chosen a course in Engineering? What field did u choose on the form
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by TheDreamChaser: 5:15pm On May 04, 2016
Bobola8x:

Hi,

I see you studying the graduate diploma in information security which you can use to apply for the MISSM program later. My question is this,will the tuition for the MISSM program be reduced considering the fact you've done about half of the required courses needed for the MISSM program during your graduate diploma
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 04, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
[b]LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (SPRING - MAY 2016 AND FALL SEPTEMBER 2016)
1. stan658 ; Dec 16, Humber, PGC, online, medical passed DELAYED
2. Loriaidah : Dec 17, U of M , UG paper DELAYED
3. Buddie14 : Jan 8, U of W, PGD, paper1
4. Teos; Jan 13, U of Winnipeg, UG, Online. Medical Passed
5. mustiey: Jan 22, Conestoga, PGC, Online route
6. Lonzo: Jan 26, Mohawk college, PGC, online,medical passed DELAYED
7. Bidemizoe : February 3, Fanshawe, PGC, Paper route, TRV APPROVED
8. Bosypumpin: Feb 9th, U of M, upfront medicals, Masters, online
9. Ethan45: Feb 8 Uni Regina ,UG, Online
10 Gbemirado: Feb 8, uni of ottawa, masters, online, medical upfront
11. Hayqnsbfx; Feb 17, Fashawe college, Upfront Med, PGC, Online MEDICAL REQUEST
12. ahyotomiwa;Feb 18, U of R, Upfront med, Masc, Online
13. daveboiz ; feb 22, U of Winipeg, Upfront medical, UG, Online
14. Krisez: Feb 23 U of Winnipe Upfront medical, UG Online
15. Royat1: Feb 24 U of R Upfront medical, UG online
16. Ceemac: Feb 25 Western Uni, masters, Paper route TRV APPROVED
17. Hambio1985: Feb 26 SAIT, UG,Online
18. SegunWamiri: Feb 29, Humber college, PGC, Paper route, DELAYED
19. ikem01; march 08, U of Ottawa, Masters, Paper route
20; GeneralSnipper: March 10, U of NewBrunswick, Masters, Online
21. Cjrex501;march 30, U of Rcc Toronto, PGC, Online
22. Bjstarpex; march 03, mun, Masters, paper route, Medical request
23. Folafetty: March 23, Niagara College, paper route
24. horlami2: March 20th, Georgian college, Upfront med, PGC, Online
25. Thedreamchaser: April 7, conestoga, PGC, Online
26.Sleemydriz: April 07 Brandon University, undergraduate paper route MEDICALS
27; Snoop4dem; April 11 , Univ of Victoria, masters, paper route MEDICALS
28: Grandcommander April 13, Conestoga College, PGC, Paper route, Upfront Medicals.
29 wayaa007: April 19, Georgian college, PGC, paper route
30: Ajibade001 April 27 M.Sc. Online University of Saskatchewan.
31: qwertyasdf May 03, University of Saskatchewan, PhD, Paper route, upfront medicals[/b]

32. aishate May 04, McMaster University, Masters, Paper route.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bobola8x: 5:24pm On May 04, 2016
Mizbaby:

Hi everyone, please is there any mother in Alberta? How soon can you register in Alberta health insurance plan? I'm expecting a baby in December. I also don't know if it covers the newborn automatically as well or if I should just stick to my school's insurance plan. Thanks.
Hi, Alberta health care covers everything from prenatal appointments, ultrasounds and medical tests to delivery. You will get your health confirmation the same day and your health card will be sent to you in a week or two. Once your newborn is here, you will just add him or her or them to your health plan which will take effect the same day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Deyemmy(m): 5:49pm On May 04, 2016
Hello, please I will he glad if I can get a reply on this my questions...
Am a graduate of History and Diplomatic Studies / International Relations with a CGPA of 3.01,
Please I intend studying Masters in International Relations, Peace and Conflict studies, or any course that's related to such.
I need some schools that are relatively cheap for PG Studies in Canada in that area, and also what standard exam should I go for I. E ielts, toelf, sat, etc?
And can I have more than one sponsors?
Please have been trying to use Google, but I need more information here. Thanks in advance...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by toucheli(m): 5:53pm On May 04, 2016
Coming to the University of Manitoba and need a place??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SegunWamiri(m): 5:54pm On May 04, 2016
Dbnagato:
Mr. Segunwamiri hav u gotten ur gcms file yet?

Not yet o.

I would probably contact my friend to be on the look out or is it because nothing was ticked for reason of denial that yours was that fast?....just thinking.

How is your tackling steps going?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by emma4eva(m): 5:58pm On May 04, 2016
emma4eva:
Please I need help, how do I go about payment for tuition deposit for Ryerson University, what method is recommended??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 6:05pm On May 04, 2016
[b]LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (SPRING - MAY 2016 AND FALL SEPTEMBER 2016)
1. stan658 ; Dec 16, Humber, PGC, online, medical passed DELAYED
2. Loriaidah : Dec 17, U of M , UG paper DELAYED
3. Buddie14 : Jan 8, U of W, PGD, paper1
4. Teos; Jan 13, U of Winnipeg, UG, Online. Medical Passed
5. mustiey: Jan 22, Conestoga, PGC, Online route
6. Lonzo: Jan 26, Mohawk college, PGC, online,medical passed DELAYED
7. Bidemizoe : February 3, Fanshawe, PGC, Paper route, TRV APPROVED
8. Bosypumpin: Feb 9th, U of M, upfront medicals, Masters, online
9. Ethan45: Feb 8 Uni Regina ,UG, Online
10 Gbemirado: Feb 8, uni of ottawa, masters, online, medical upfront MEDICAL PASSED
11. Hayqnsbfx; Feb 17, Fashawe college, Upfront Med, PGC, Online MEDICAL REQUEST
12. ahyotomiwa;Feb 18, U of R, Upfront med, Masc, Online MEDICAL REQUEST
13. daveboiz ; feb 22, U of Winipeg, Upfront medical, UG, Online
14. Krisez: Feb 23 U of Winnipe Upfront medical, UG Online
15. Royat1: Feb 24 U of R Upfront medical, UG online
16. Ceemac: Feb 25 Western Uni, masters, Paper route TRV APPROVED
17. Hambio1985: Feb 26 SAIT, UG,Online
18. SegunWamiri: Feb 29, Humber college, PGC, Paper route, DELAYED
19. ikem01; march 08, U of Ottawa, Masters, Paper route
20; GeneralSnipper: March 10, U of NewBrunswick, Masters, Online
21. Cjrex501;march 30, U of Rcc Toronto, PGC, Online
22. Bjstarpex; march 03, mun, Masters, paper route, Medical request
23. Folafetty: March 23, Niagara College, paper route
24. horlami2: March 20th, Georgian college, Upfront med, PGC, Online
25. Thedreamchaser: April 7, conestoga, PGC, Online
26.Sleemydriz: April 07 Brandon University, undergraduate paper route MEDICALS
27; Snoop4dem; April 11 , Univ of Victoria, masters, paper route MEDICALS
28: Grandcommander April 13, Conestoga College, PGC, Paper route, Upfront Medicals.
29 wayaa007: April 19, Georgian college, PGC, paper route
30: Ajibade001 April 27 M.Sc. Online University of Saskatchewan.
31: qwertyasdf May 03, University of Saskatchewan, PhD, Paper route, upfront medicals
32. aishate May 04, McMaster University, Masters, Paper route[/b]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ziggy3579: 6:17pm On May 04, 2016
Go to a GTB or first bank or any bank closest to u[quote author=emma4eva post=45312347][/quote], tell dem u need Form A for tuition fee payment abroad.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by executivegej: 6:39pm On May 04, 2016
quote author=charlie111 post=45259953]University of Regina fall 2016, Anyone?[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 04, 2016
Someone help me my computer ba3 is getting low so that i can validate ds IM1294. My course is wireless communications. Some1 said i should select computing/IT and the another as applied science in the field selection category..my course is a sub discipline of engineering, but the IM1294 has made it confusing for me to select...plz an urgent response is needed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Mizbaby(f): 7:11pm On May 04, 2016
Bobola8x:

Hi, Alberta health care covers everything from prenatal appointments, ultrasounds and medical tests to delivery. You will get your health confirmation the same day and your health card will be sent to you in a week or two. Once your newborn is here, you will just add him or her or them to your health plan which will take effect the same day.

Wow, thanks a lot. Hope I can send you a pm.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 04, 2016
Hello house

My sponsor has only 2million his account and I have 1.2miilion.

Can he use a statement of loan from his cooperative account and the SOA of the cooperative account to show proof of sufficient funds? Please help me with your advice. my time is fast running. [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by charlie111(m): 8:12pm On May 04, 2016
@executivegej; which course did you apply for? Masters or UG?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by vickyehi: 8:18pm On May 04, 2016
Please can someone help me with a good agents contact info.....pls it's urgent
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Adeolaolaide16: 8:24pm On May 04, 2016
Good day house. I've been a silent follower of this thread and I've learnt a lot here. Thanks to you all.....Got admitted for a PGC in Canada, Plz am having a problem with my sponsors account... My agent never told me I need 2copies, I did one and gave him it was then I got to know its 2copies I need..That he will send one to the school and d second one to CIC. Now on getting to print the second copy the balance has reduced with #210.. Printed already but dunno if this is acceptable by CIC? Coz my sponsor z out of the country now.... Kindly help me out undecided sad
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 04, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
Thanks everyone
These are the documents i submitted.

Proof of Funds ( in the order i uploaded them)
Letter of Sponsorship from Dad
Birth certificate
Notarised affidavit of sponsorship and asset declaration
Dads company SOA (1.4M)
Fixed deposit investment of 10M
CAC of company
Tax clearance of company
Letter of introduction from Dads company stating I volounteered with them between Cct 2014- Oct 2015 and i am a director and a heir to it
CAC 7 of company showing im a director
Letter of award of different construction projects from about 2000 -date (just chose the ones that get better contract sum)
Proof of several properties (scanned just the survey plans)

Me
LOA of Fanshawe college to study PGC construction management
Degree certificate (dec 2014) civil engineering
University statement of result
Waec certificate (2008)
Nysc call up letter (Ocyober 2015)
Nysc posting letter
Neference letter from Nysc PPA (addressed to whom it may concern that i am a serving corper )
Letter of explanation
Letter of consent from MUM

Thats pretty much all...
NB I havent paid tuition, I didnt submit police clearance, i didnt include transcripts....

Congratulations Bruh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bobola8x: 8:36pm On May 04, 2016
Mizbaby:

Wow, thanks a lot. Hope I can send you a pm.
Sure!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bobola8x: 8:55pm On May 04, 2016
TheDreamChaser:

Hi,

I see you studying the graduate diploma in information security which you can use to apply for the MISSM program later. My question is this,will the tuition for the MISSM program be reduced considering the fact you've done about half of the required courses needed for the MISSM program during your graduate diploma
Yes the tuition will reduce. All the courses in graduate diploma are part of MISSM. I came in through graduate diploma and transferred to MISSM after my first semester.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Giov: 9:39pm On May 04, 2016
Guys please can one do the affidavit of sponsorship by proxy- that is go to court and get it on behalf of the sponsor? What is the format and in the case that I have a co-sponsor, do I also make for the co-sponsor? Please help on guys?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 9:41pm On May 04, 2016
Adeolaolaide16:
Good day house. I've been a silent follower of this thread and I've learnt a lot here. Thanks to you all.....Got admitted for a PGC in Canada, Plz am having a problem with my sponsors account... My agent never told me I need 2copies, I did one and gave him it was then I got to know its 2copies I need..That he will send one to the school and d second one to CIC. Now on getting to print the second copy the balance has reduced with #210.. Printed already but dunno if this is acceptable by CIC? Coz my sponsor z out of the country now.... Kindly help me out undecided sad
I was told the same thing by my agent. I got admitted into Conestoga college. He said the school demanded a copy of the statement of account of my sponsor to facilitate the trv process, plus I will also need to submit one at CIC. Which school?

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.