Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1006392 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 10:04pm On May 04, 2016
yemdogg:
I was told the same thing by my agent. I got admitted into Conestoga college. He said the school demanded a copy of the statement of account of my sponsor to facilitate the trv process, plus I will also need to submit one at CIC. Which school?
Watch out guys....you do not need to provide your SOA to Conestoga College, it's not in their requirements, I don't know fo other schools ooo, maybe your agent need it for another client in another embassy.
You can contact the school yourself to find out

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Adeolaolaide16: 10:10pm On May 04, 2016
Conestoga College as well
yemdogg:
I was told the same thing by my agent. I got admitted into Conestoga college. He said the school demanded a copy of the statement of account of my sponsor to facilitate the trv process, plus I will also need to submit one at CIC. Which school?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Daveboiz(m): 10:24pm On May 04, 2016
Baba God o.. Pick up the call. I and kris wan get pp request o.. Make we sef follow share testimony o..

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 10:25pm On May 04, 2016
Arcayo:

Watch out guys....you do not need to provide your SOA to Conestoga College, it's not in their requirements, I don't know fo other schools ooo, maybe your agent need it for another client in another embassy.
this is really an eye opener
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 10:27pm On May 04, 2016
Adeolaolaide16:

Please send me your email address so we can rub mind together... Or better still drop your number .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Adeampitan(m): 10:35pm On May 04, 2016
my sponsor was my mom, the funds was in naira ,About 6months SOA,yea i was issued a receipt from the school.
SegunWamiri:

Please share with us who your sponsor is, is the fund in Nigeria or in Canada? How many months SOA did you submit? Did the school confirm payment was received?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Adeampitan(m): 10:37pm On May 04, 2016
that was Dec- jan.Applied online
hayqinsbFX:
called for medicals and denied ke?
when did this happen

when did you apply and through what route....? paper or online
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by temzybabe(f): 10:46pm On May 04, 2016
Giov:
Guys please can one do the affidavit of sponsorship by proxy- that is go to court and get it on behalf of the sponsor? What is the format and in the case that I have a co-sponsor, do I also make for the co-sponsor? Please help on guys?
Yes you can do the affidavit. Just go to any court. If you're in lag, go to high Court obalende. I posted a man's number here some days back. He works there. Yes, I think you should make for the co-sponsor also
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 04, 2016
phrancisco:

Let us know the reason why u were denied and also state ur previous qualification and what u are going for. That's the only way the thread can assist you.

Insufficient fund and my previous qualification BSC and am going to my Msc
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SegunWamiri(m): 11:10pm On May 04, 2016
Arcayo:

You are right bro, I have heard an agent say something similar to such.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SegunWamiri(m): 11:13pm On May 04, 2016
Adeolaolaide16:

Hmmmm! If it's same school, then best bet is to find out from school truly
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SegunWamiri(m): 11:13pm On May 04, 2016
Adeolaolaide16:

Hmmmm! If it's same school, then best bet is to find out from school truly except it's the same Agent oo. Lolz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Team16(m): 11:18pm On May 04, 2016
GeneralSnipper:
I'm patiently waiting to be called up for medicals. Applied about 8 weeks ago. Whats up with ya?

Waiting for admission letter. I applied for MSc.E but my supervisor said I should reapply for PhD. So I'll start that tomorrow.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 11:19pm On May 04, 2016
SegunWamiri:

Hmmmm! If it's same school, then best bet is to find out from school truly except it's the same Agent oo. Lolz
Am using the same school LOA for my TRV too, so there is nothing like sending SOA there. Na the same agent e go be

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by oyeleye22: 11:21pm On May 04, 2016
Please can I get a reply for this. I will really appreciate.
I tracked my application and it says processed passport has been transfered to canada visa office Accra, but a friends own says application being processed at canada visa office Accra. Its d processed passport word dat raised my questions
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SegunWamiri(m): 11:24pm On May 04, 2016
Adeampitan:
my sponsor was my mom, the funds was in naira ,About 6months SOA,yea i was issued a receipt from the school.

Hmmmm ok@ receipt from school.

Maybe the insufficient funds was dependent on the number of siblings on your family form or you paid tuition shortly after or exactly by deadline.... Just thinking.. These guys... God

Did you apply for GCMS file though?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by GeneralSnipper: 11:25pm On May 04, 2016
Okay, that's cool. Let's hope for the best here or there. Cheers!

Team16:

Waiting for admission letter. I applied for MSc.E but my supervisor said I should reapply for PhD. So I'll start that tomorrow.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Team16(m): 11:30pm On May 04, 2016
GeneralSnipper:
Okay, that's cool. Let's hope for the best here or there. Cheers!

Yea. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SegunWamiri(m): 11:32pm On May 04, 2016
oyeleye22:
Please can I get a reply for this. I will really appreciate.
I tracked my application and it says processed passport has been transfered to canada visa office Accra, but a friends own says application being processed at canada visa office Accra. Its d processed passport word dat raised my questions

Sorry to say oo. The word processed is useless in this context.

The information you have just shared simply means your pp/documents submitted is on its way to or possibly just arrived Accra while your Friend's is already being assessed in Accra.

Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SegunWamiri(m): 11:35pm On May 04, 2016
Arcayo:

Am using the same school LOA for my TRV too, so there is nothing like sending SOA there. Na the same agent e go be

Oh oh, I see
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by krisez: 11:35pm On May 04, 2016
Daveboiz:
Baba God o.. Pick up the call. I and kris wan get pp request o.. Make we sef follow share testimony o..
By God's grace ooo before the end of this week go go testify cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by kennykentipsy: 11:50pm On May 04, 2016
it not needed .. i will be doing my second program there but i noticed wen i was filling the online app i saw a place where SOA can be uploaded but i ignored it and i sill got my offer letter.

Arcayo:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by phrancisco: 11:58pm On May 04, 2016
pheebe:

Insufficient fund and my previous qualification BSC and am going to my Msc

How much was in ur sponsors account and how is he/she related to you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 12:27am On May 05, 2016
phrancisco:

How much was in ur sponsors account and how is he/she related to you.

Company account 9m, personal savings 4m, sponsors are parents and it a private owned company.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Opoki(m): 12:31am On May 05, 2016
yemdogg:
They are using it for someone else. No Schl request for such especially for Conestoga College.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemdogg: 2:15am On May 05, 2016
Arcayo:

I no sure whether na the same agent, my own agent dey Ibadan.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SmithHumble50: 3:04am On May 05, 2016
Good evening my NL family,

This question goes out to those in Canada already.. Or anyone in 9ja who can answer me..

Pls how can someone send money from Canada to 9ja?

Apart from Western union..

I know there are lots of methods dis days that credit Nigerian accounts directly.. With current rates..

I will be glad if anyone can help me.. Especially, those in Regina Saskatchewan.

Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bucade11: 5:38am On May 05, 2016
kennykentipsy:
it not needed .. i will be doing my second program there but i noticed wen i was filling the online app i saw a place where SOA can be uploaded but i ignored it and i sill got my offer letter.

Kenny are you in conestoga already ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 5:39am On May 05, 2016
sshola:
Hello house

My sponsor has only 2million his account and I have 1.2miilion.

Can he use a statement of loan from his cooperative account and the SOA of the cooperative account to show proof of sufficient funds? Please help me wig your advice. my time is fast running.

Please I need your help o.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Giov: 6:04am On May 05, 2016
temzybabe:
Yes you can do the affidavit. Just go to any court. If you're in lag, go to high Court obalende. I posted a man's number here some days back. He works there. Yes, I think you should make for the co-sponsor also
can I pm you?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by damisakin(f): 6:13am On May 05, 2016
Use Worldremit it goes directly into the person's account in nigeria and you can use your debit card avoid using your credit card current rate is 1cad to 230 naira
SmithHumble50:
Good evening my NL family,

This question goes out to those in Canada already.. Or anyone in 9ja who can answer me..

Pls how can someone send money from Canada to 9ja?

Apart from Western union..

I know there are lots of methods dis days that credit Nigerian accounts directly.. With current rates..

I will be glad if anyone can help me.. Especially, those in Regina Saskatchewan.

Thanks in anticipation!

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.