Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1006502 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 11:06am On May 04, 2016
yes o..
thanks a bunch..
splendidbabs:

Bro, I so happy for you, U have been so helpful to this forum.U really deserved this.My prayer is that God will perfect the good work He has started in your life.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Teelng: 11:09am On May 04, 2016
hi all I'm an avid reader of this thread and most of the discussion has been very informative. I applied for TRV in jaunary 2016 through the paper route, My wife is a work permit holder in canada. I'm going to pay her a visit. I'm yet to get a response from CIC. My question do i need to medicals too? i believe medicals is for Students. I'm also thinking íf i need to do medicals do i do it upfront. please advise Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 11:14am On May 04, 2016
thanks sir...
yours is on the way
SegunWamiri:

Wow! Many many congrats my friend
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bamz(m): 11:35am On May 04, 2016
temzybabe:
No discourage am na grin
Hi, I'd like to send you a pm.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 11:36am On May 04, 2016
Help house, I was refused after doing medical and it not because my Result has any issue.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SegunWamiri(m): 11:42am On May 04, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
thanks sir...
yours is on the way

Amen!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by temzybabe(f): 11:49am On May 04, 2016
Bamz:

Okay sir. Give me ur email. I'll send you a message
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ziggy3579: 11:49am On May 04, 2016
Congratulations bro, God will complete what's he's started in ur life in Jesus name. Cheers
hayqinsbFX:
thanks sir...
yours is on the way
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 11:56am On May 04, 2016
Congratulations
hayqinsbFX:
When the LOrd turned again the captivities of zion, we were like them that dreamed...................

The month of sufficient grace has done it in my life...

I have just been called to go for my medicals....

I know the Lord that has started a good thing will see it to perfection..

I prophesy to anyone here who wants to be as happy as i am now, that nothing would be too difficult for God to do in Jesus name...

I WILL REALLY MISS YOU ALL....

Because i believe I have paid my dues here...

For my fans, I am still very much here till i resume in September....

To those that still have reservations concerning me....I am really loveable when you get to know me....

NB I am being asked to go for medicals because the one i submitted has expired as its over a year that i did it

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Seajae: 12:00pm On May 04, 2016
Please Nairalanders I need help on other avenues of canada immigration that aint study visa...please i have been following this forum for a long time and i have virtually touched every part of this thread from 1 to 10 and all i see here are people applying for study.I really need this help.. Dont overlook this because i dont know where else i could get such information..
PS: I must also commend this family because i have learnt alot here even though this is my first post..Thank you all in anticipation. grin

Please help out guys...this is important to me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by temzybabe(f): 12:17pm On May 04, 2016
Bamz:

I don't receive pms. That's why I said you should drop yours so I'll send you a message
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bamz(m): 12:22pm On May 04, 2016
temzybabe:
I don't receive pms. That's why I said you should drop yours so I'll send you a message

Modified
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by phrancisco: 12:45pm On May 04, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
When the LOrd turned again the captivities of zion, we were like them that dreamed...................

I prophesy to anyone here who wants to be as happy as i am now, that nothing would be too difficult for God to do in Jesus name...

To those that still have reservations concerning me....I am really loveable when you get to know me....

NB I am being asked to go for medicals because the one i submitted has expired as its over a year that i did it

Congrats bro, u have really been helpful on this thread, May God perfect it for u.
I tap in.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ziggy3579: 12:47pm On May 04, 2016
What is thee content of the reference letter my sponsor's bank will write? Is it just his name and his ability to sponsor me? Or are there any other information that would be written in it? It's urgent pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by phrancisco: 12:48pm On May 04, 2016
Teelng:
hi all I'm an avid reader of this thread and most of the discussion has been very informative. I applied for TRV in jaunary 2016 through the paper route, My wife is a work permit holder in canada. I'm going to pay her a visit. I'm yet to get a response from CIC. My question do i need to medicals too? i believe medicals is for Students. I'm also thinking íf i need to do medicals do i do it upfront. please advise Thank you

Since u have applied already you can't do medicals again till you are called for it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by phrancisco: 12:49pm On May 04, 2016
pheebe:
Help house, I was refused after doing medical and it not because my Result has any issue.

Let us know the reason why u were denied and also state ur previous qualification and what u are going for. That's the only way the thread can assist you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 04, 2016
House in the study permit form IM1294, my program is wireless networking/communications but in the field of study section on the form i saw no option of engineering to select..should i select "others"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Kenyata(m): 1:05pm On May 04, 2016
Hello Good people of Nairaland,

Kindly assist with where I can do affidavit of return and what the contents would be. I also want to know the documents I can show to prove home ties. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Seajae: 1:16pm On May 04, 2016
[color=#990000][/color][quote author=Seajae post=45302586]Please Nairalanders I need help on other avenues of canada immigration that aint study visa...please i have been following this forum for a long time and i have virtually touched every part of this thread from 1 to 10 and all i see here are people applying for study.I really need this help.. Dont overlook this because i dont know where else i could get such information..
PS: I must also commend this family because i have learnt alot here even though this is my first post..Thank you all in anticipation. grin

[I already finished bsc last year here but I would also consider going for an undergraduate course..I will be 24 august so i wanna know how possible that is too /]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 1:17pm On May 04, 2016
ziggy3579:
What is thee content of the reference letter my sponsor's bank will write? Is it just his name and his ability to sponsor me? Or are there any other information that would be written in it? It's urgent pls
Most of the banks have the format, it's just to confirm the owner of the account, number signatory, date of opening (duration). Etc
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by omooba2015(m): 1:22pm On May 04, 2016
hayqinsbFX:

Brother, i m happy for you.. let remember Psalm 41 vs 11...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 1:23pm On May 04, 2016
Seajae:
Please Nairalanders I need help on other avenues of canada immigration that aint study visa...please i have been following this forum for a long time and i have virtually touched every part of this thread from 1 to 10 and all i see here are people applying for study.I really need this help.. Dont overlook this because i dont know where else i could get such information..
Seajae:
[color=#990000][/color]
Express Entry, Business. Etc
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 1:38pm On May 04, 2016
Thanks everyone
These are the documents i submitted.

Proof of Funds ( in the order i uploaded them)
Letter of Sponsorship from Dad
Birth certificate
Notarised affidavit of sponsorship and asset declaration
Dads company SOA (1.4M)
Fixed deposit investment of 10M
CAC of company
Tax clearance of company
Letter of introduction from Dads company stating I volounteered with them between Cct 2014- Oct 2015 and i am a director and a heir to it
CAC 7 of company showing im a director
Letter of award of different construction projects from about 2000 -date (just chose the ones that get better contract sum)
Proof of several properties (scanned just the survey plans)

Me
LOA of Fanshawe college to study PGC construction management
Degree certificate (dec 2014) civil engineering
University statement of result
Waec certificate (2008)
Nysc call up letter (Ocyober 2015)
Nysc posting letter
Neference letter from Nysc PPA (addressed to whom it may concern that i am a serving corper )
Letter of explanation
Letter of consent from MUM

Thats pretty much all...
NB I havent paid tuition, I didnt submit police clearance, i didnt include transcripts....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Naturalized(m): 1:43pm On May 04, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
Thanks everyone

Congratulations Man! I was just about to Skype you now to ask about your status. It is perfect already, no shaking.
Congratulations again.
From @DF(ur guy for AB province).
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ceemac: 1:48pm On May 04, 2016
Qwertyasdf:

CVAC, Manor Hall, third roundabout, Lekki phase 1..the price is 13,200

Before applying to Usask, did you contact a supervisor?

What course are you going in for?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Seajae: 1:51pm On May 04, 2016
@Arcayo Sir, Do you mind if i get your skype id or email? I'd love your experienced responses to few questions of mine...thats if you dont mind...God bless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by richcasey: 1:52pm On May 04, 2016
hello thesoj and everyone else here... while you guys prepare & wait for the response from CIC grab a botlle of coke and a bag of popcorn and enjoy my new short film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_C_RSeZ9b8

i do not mean to derail this thread in any manner, i just thought i should share with my family in here.

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Mizbaby(f): 2:03pm On May 04, 2016
Hi everyone, please is there any mother in Alberta? How soon can you register in Alberta health insurance plan? I'm expecting a baby in December. I also don't know if it covers the newborn automatically as well or if I should just stick to my school's insurance plan. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ethan45(m): 2:11pm On May 04, 2016
Mizbaby:

Hi everyone, please is there any mother in Alberta? How soon can you register in Alberta health insurance plan? I'm expecting a baby in December. I also don't know if it covers the newborn automatically as well or if I should just stick to my school's insurance plan. Thanks.

Hmmmm,smart lady... U no d dull oh..

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by emma4eva(m): 2:18pm On May 04, 2016
Please I need help, how do I go about payment for tuition deposit for Ryerson University, what method is recommended??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 2:32pm On May 04, 2016
Seajae:
@Arcayo Sir, Do you mind if i get your skype id or email? I'd love your experienced responses to few questions of mine...thats if you dont mind...God bless
Sent you a PM

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 2:46pm On May 04, 2016
mizbaby of life...
so with all your action(iron lady)...........a baby.... grin grin grin
that means u have a soft part to you...
kudos to the man with the password...
Mizbaby:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.