Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1007764 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 05, 2016
Promisennadi:
. quick question pls.. did you pay ur full semester tuition, i heard they can turn one back at the POE for that... i payed on $2000cdn.. as the first payment the school asked me to pay,.. but the full semester fee is 6900Cdn.

I didn't pay anything, although I was asked about it at the POE, then I showed the lady my SOA.. You can show them your mastercard too, that's what most guys did that day

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 7:20pm On May 05, 2016
@gbemirado awfa...pp request?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by gbemirado: 7:21pm On May 05, 2016
Halleluya, i'm also sharing d good news ooo. Just this afternoon i received a mail. Lo and behold, na passport request ooo. Apart from d passport and d letter, what else do i need to take along? Is there any fee involved? I did online oooo. Is the TRV sure?
Daveboiz:
Lol hmmmm really don't know where to start from am shy grin

Well Baba God don do am o.. Eledumare has changed up me level o.
I fasted today o first time and gbam the mail came in PASSPORT REQUEST!!! I neva even see medical passed o.. Na God o... I applied feb 22
To my other guys kris and royat una go share the same news tomorrow o

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 7:29pm On May 05, 2016
u see say i dey track you pass you sef....

congrats....
your trv i ssure...

gbemirado:
Halleluya, i'm also sharing d good news ooo. Just this afternoon i received a mail. Lo and behold, na passport request ooo. Apart from d passport and d letter, what else do i need to take along? Is there any fee involved? I did online oooo. Is the TRV sure?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Daveboiz(m): 7:30pm On May 05, 2016
bami me sef no know drop ur num make we jam for vfs tomorrow morning
gbemirado:

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 7:56pm On May 05, 2016
Good news all the way.. grin grin
Congrats Gbemirado and Daveboiz

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Made123: 8:23pm On May 05, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
When the LOrd turned again the captivities of zion, we were like them that dreamed...................

The month of sufficient grace has done it in my life...

I have just been called to go for my medicals....

I know the Lord that has started a good thing will see it to perfection..

I prophesy to anyone here who wants to be as happy as i am now, that nothing would be too difficult for God to do in Jesus name...

I WILL REALLY MISS YOU ALL....

Because i believe I have paid my dues here...

For my fans, I am still very much here till i resume in September....

To those that still have reservations concerning me....I am really loveable when you get to know me....

NB I am being asked to go for medicals because the one i submitted has expired as its over a year that i did it
Congrats.... you've been very helpful on this thread. May God place destiny helpers on your way as you journey into Canada, Amen

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 8:41pm On May 05, 2016
thanks so much bro....
i appreciate our prayers
Made123:

Congrats.... you've been very helpful on this thread. May God place destiny helpers on your way as you journey into Canada, Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nadia94(f): 8:47pm On May 05, 2016
Daveboiz:

I fasted today o first time and gbam the mail came in PASSPORT REQUEST!!! I neva even see medical passed o.. Na God o... I applied feb 22

Congratulations dave!!! please share ur documents...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 05, 2016
BreadandBeans:

I didn't pay anything, although I was asked about it at the POE, then I showed the lady my SOA.. You can show them your mastercard too, that's what most guys did that day
Ok thanks, i guess i should hurry up.and apply next wk. my prog. starts sept. 6
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 8:53pm On May 05, 2016
plus yur profile too...
Nadia94:

Congratulations dave!!! please share ur documents...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 8:54pm On May 05, 2016
@igwenusa whats up....PP REQUEST?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SegunWamiri(m): 8:58pm On May 05, 2016
Many congrats to you all with fresh testimonies of passport request, medicals. @kriss, daveboiz, hayqinsbFX

These sounds reassuring for us still trusting God for our TRVs. It seems the atmosphere is calm now smiley May it be our turn soon in Jesus' name.

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by igwenunsa: 8:59pm On May 05, 2016
Thank you Lord for you have shown me your mercy, i got passport request today and please do i need to submit my passport where i did my biometrics and again please how do i address the envelop to the vfs.... can i use DHL courier service please help

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 9:02pm On May 05, 2016
CONGRATULATIONS....

WHEN GIVING UP IS NOT AN OPTION....THIS IS THE REWARD....

HAPPINESS
igwenunsa:
Thank you Lord for you have shown me your mercy, i got passport request today and please do i need to submit my passport where i did my biometrics and again please how do i address the envelop to the vfs.... can i use DHL courier service please help

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nadia94(f): 9:02pm On May 05, 2016
gbemirado:
Congrats gbemirado!!!! Please share ur documents... More TRV coming in jesus name
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nadia94(f): 9:09pm On May 05, 2016
igwenunsa:
Congrats igwe!!!! More testimonies coming.. Share ur profile/ documents...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 05, 2016
rallymento:
Getting someone from the US to pay ones tuition, How detrimental will it be to the application for a study permit?

Feedback urgently needed..

Rally Wetin u dey go find for canada embarassed

#just curious
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by igwenunsa: 9:16pm On May 05, 2016
HayginsbFX please answer my question.it is urgent
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by STENON(f): 9:16pm On May 05, 2016
Wowww... Congrats to you all... More successful TRV approvals by God Grace...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 9:17pm On May 05, 2016
i do not know o.....you be my oga for this PP REQ tin ooo....
igwenunsa:
HayginsbFX please answer my question.it is urgent
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 9:31pm On May 05, 2016
Bleuocean:
HELLO all,
Pls i want to ask what are the chances of one who applied for PGD in project management to get visa because i am thinking if IT course will increase my chance than project management..

Pls your suggestion and contribution is needed. I want to apply to Conestoga collge or Fanshawe college.
Make sure that you have a background for any course you are picking or working experience.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Royat1(m): 9:39pm On May 05, 2016
Daveboiz:

Amen bro, my nigga !!, its been nice meeting you !!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ikem01(m): 9:40pm On May 05, 2016
Congrats @gbemirado and the rest... I shall testify soon..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by krisez: 9:43pm On May 05, 2016
Daveboiz:

Bro may that testimony rub off on me congrats son

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by onyemaxie: 9:46pm On May 05, 2016
Greetings ,
I applied to SAIT BAPT, I applied for falls 2016 though I came to know about the program lately around March for now the status of my admission decision is; qualified waitlist meaning I'll will be given admission pending on available seat, I have an hnd mechanical engineering graduated 2012 and I've working since then as a mechanical technician in a manufacturing coy...my question is 1.is it advisable that I continue waiting for the admission as falls is starting in Sept though they said seat can be available till the program begins 2.I have an IELTS general training which I did while attempting express entry will it be wise to include it while applying for trv. . 3.person like me wey never get travelling history outside naija and I no get asset what can I use in possible home tie...I also have WES course by course evaluation report which I upgraded from WES document by document report as express entry no work again.
Lastly abeg if anybody get idea on any other good country wey dey easy to migrate with better economy than naija abeg help a brother
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by abestine(m): 10:02pm On May 05, 2016
Hello house please I have this worrisome situation. If one is using a passport with a different date of birth to that of birth certificate to apply, will it have an adverse effect on one's chance of being granted a TRV? Though I stated in the letter of explanation what my actual date of birth is and stated that it was a mistake from the immigration office. Is that acceptable? Pls I need a quick response on this. Thanks congrats to the new TRV awardees
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by splendidbabs: 10:05pm On May 05, 2016
igwenunsa:
Congrats bro. So happy for u.
Someone should please answer igwenunsa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by temzybabe(f): 10:06pm On May 05, 2016
abestine:
Hello house please I have this worrisome situation. If one is using a passport with a different date of birth to that of birth certificate to apply, will it have an adverse effect on one's chance of being granted a TRV? Though I stated in the letter of explanation what my actual date of birth is and stated that it was a mistake from the immigration office. Is that acceptable? Pls I need a quick response on this. Thanks congrats to the new TRV awardees
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by temzybabe(f): 10:07pm On May 05, 2016
abestine:
since you've submitted already, you can just pray and hope for the best. But you should have gone to court for affidavit
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SmithHumble50: 10:11pm On May 05, 2016
Let ur dad write a letter of explanation..
He should attach a photocopy of the certificate of the fixed deposit which shows when he fixed it.. i bilve he has dis?

That should do..
The VOs understand dis..

GoodLuck!

Promisennadi:
please must i do the police report ? secondly.. my dad is my sponsor, one of his account is 2.1M. and the other is fixed deposit of 8.2M but it matured on the 1st may, so he decided not to re-invest it, so it dropped on his current account that has 1m.. so totally 9.3M + the other 2 M..... and he is giving me 1yr of these statements, my little fear is if they will think the 8 mil is money lodgement, since it just dropped to the current acct after its liquidated.... please anybody that has a success story should answer me biko... i also hv travel history of Germany, switzerland and Serbia and few other.... what are my chances, i am doing it myself don't wanna use agent... just wanna get it one shot., i am going for a 2 yr course in Fleming College, not MSc, but kinda certificate course.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by splendidbabs: 10:13pm On May 05, 2016
igwenunsa:
Congrats bro. Someone who has done this before should please answer iguenunsa

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.