Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1007710 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bayocanny: 8:06am On May 07, 2016
Qwertyasdf:

He is acting like a VO... LOL
Nah, he's a good guy lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 8:07am On May 07, 2016
i nor vex oo... grin grin grin
i no just wan make person put sand sand inside the garri wey don dey sweet.......

ANd E don tey wey person don dey plan soak the garri ooo

HIAN
bayocanny:

Just chill bro, no vex

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SmithHumble50: 8:11am On May 07, 2016
Mrng NL family,

Please I should be applying for SOWP..
I will use my bank account statement with about 4mill naira in it.

Is it advisable to use our family business? I am a director there and the account statement is good as almost 5mill comes in and goes out every month..

The bone of contention here is.. The business was just registered as a cooperative.. Under the state government.. No CAC registration..
And I can't remember us paying tax or getting tax clearance certificate.

Will it be advisable I use that account?

The business was started in 2009.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bayocanny: 8:13am On May 07, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
i no just wan make person put sand sand inside the garri wey don dey sweet.......

HIAN
Lol nobody fit put sand for this garri wey u don soak, na to gather drink am remain grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Kzee001: 8:18am On May 07, 2016
bolasie:
i have been a silent reader. i must say this is an information power room.
I just got admission for sept 2016 at durham college and i want to pay the 8kCAD deposit fee.

I have applied at cic yesterday and later headed to the bank to enquire about payment tru form A.

Was told i can only do through a current acct. i already submitter my savings acct abt 3.7m to embassy. if i transfer to current which i just opened today, by the time cic confirms my acct, wont that be a probs! guys what do u you think i can do?

2ndly, i have read about one payment option through PEF or something. i cant realy recall what i read the last time one guy was askiing about it.

Guys, i need an head up yrgently. kinldy assist!

Please i want to make payment of 8k to Durham college, i credited my savings account with access bank with 1.5m,they didnt say anything about current, i filled the form A already, but i dont know the account details for the transfer to Durham college., The bank name and account number, Also how much will i be debited. please i need your help ASAP.. received a call from the lady at the bank requesting does details. I submitted my 9 digit student id along with the school name, i thought that was all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by krisez: 8:25am On May 07, 2016
aliACCA:
Good evening house... i am ready for visa application and intend to use paper route and upfront medicals.

First of all will like to thank @TheBae and thesoj effort in answering me on my first post on 23rd of August,2015 regarding securing admission. im grateful.

fast forward..... i will like to give out my profile and comment on some documents i intend to submit for my paper route.

i completed uni in jun 2014 and did my national service after from september-july 2015. After i have been helping my mom and her sis in managing their retailing and wholesaling business as well as my personal joint business with my friend (transport buz.). The purpose of this brief background is to give the house a fairview of my profile and how i can use this joint business as home tie and also how i should go about filling the employment section on the study permit form.

im also an ACCA student with three papers remaining though my last sitting was in june 2014. Can i still use this for the employment section??

i hold a Bachelor of arts degree and the programme i am going for is a progression of what i studied during my undergrat.

my tuition is $10900 (pending final adjustments), however i managed to secure an entrance scholarship of $5400. with this above info how do i fill the area of tuition on the study permit. Thus, the cost of my studies will be:

*Tuition: how much do i write ($10,900 or $5,500..??).
*Room and Board : how much do i write ($10,000..??)
*other : how much do i write (2300..??)
*funds available for my stay: (30,000..??)

the area regarding sponsor, i intend to use 3 person as sponsors (myself, my mom's step sis and my mom's) do i write all 3 names at other??

SoA-myself 1.2 million naira (personal a|c) and 500k (joint a|c)
SoA- mom's sis 2.7 million naira and she intends to transfer 1million to my a|c as first committment.
SoA- mom's step sis 3.6 million naira. she also intends to transfer 1million to my a|c as first committment.

i need help as how to package this well to the VO. no advice will be discounted. Just as you helped my secure my admission, please let rub minds together to secure my TRV and that of others.

@ hayqinsbFX @thesoj @TheBae @krisez @justwise @seiraries @ayooluwatoni @sholay2011 @Pampem @team27 @temzybabe @allandsundry

IT'S MY TURN
shocked shocked shocked

Bro you should have the letter showing you have a scholarship worth $5,5k so basically deducting that amount from your tuition should be fine still work with there $30k per annum policy and fill your form, you're good to go... Thank you sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Kzee001: 8:27am On May 07, 2016
Please i want to make payment of 8k to Durham college, i credited my savings account with access bank with 1.5m,they didnt say anything about current, i filled the form A already, but i dont know the account details for the transfer to Durham college., The bank name and account number, Also how much will i be debited. please i need your help ASAP.. received a call from the lady at the bank requesting does details. I submitted my 9 digit student id along with the school name, i thought that was all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 8:36am On May 07, 2016
Kzee001:

Please mail the graduate secretary of your department for this kind of sensitive information
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SegunWamiri(m): 8:37am On May 07, 2016
Qwertyasdf:
Mehn.. So this is how it feels.. I have tracked my application over 40times... Application wey I submit on Tuesday.. E nvr even reach a week.. Chai... Waiting no good oooooooo...

Lolz. Yeah that's how it feels

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by wayaa007(m): 8:37am On May 07, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
my brother which hurdle remain...
please do not tell me you are still negative about my app...

well, the good thing is your negativity cant rub off on me...

100% positive here......Gods got this
FAITH
Bro, no negativity at all, didn't mean it that way at all, I just wanted u to relax a bit, I just feel, some things should be done a step at a time...your TRV is sure, if it were even up to us on dis page we go dor give you the visa sef

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bolasie: 8:38am On May 07, 2016
Kzee001:

Drop your email address. Will forward it to you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 8:42am On May 07, 2016
Qwertyasdf:
Mehn.. So this is how it feels.. I have tracked my application over 40times... Application wey I submit on Tuesday.. E nvr even reach a week.. Chai... Waiting no good oooooooo...
lmao... ur blood det hot.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Kzee001: 8:53am On May 07, 2016
bolasie:

Drop your email address. Will forward it to you.

essential2016@yandex.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 9:06am On May 07, 2016
okay...thanks
wayaa007:

Bro, no negativity at all, didn't mean it that way at all, I just wanted u to relax a bit, I just feel, some things should be done a step at a time...your TRV is sure, if it were even up to us on dis page we go dor give you the visa sef
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bolasie: 9:19am On May 07, 2016
Kzee001:

essential2016@yandex.com

Done bruv.

Best of Luck.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Kzee001: 9:22am On May 07, 2016
bolasie:

Done bruv.

Best of Luck.

Thanks Bloood, but nothing yet ooh
kelvinwork16@gmail.com....sorry blooood
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by olah23(m): 9:27am On May 07, 2016
It depends on d airline u going with the prices are not fix and summer is coming in probably price will be high check online on and compare the price then go to the airline office don't book and pay with ur card only if d price are shown in Naira or else ur bank will charge u black market rate.. once u see a good price book and place on hold then take d booking # to d airline office and make payment..dont use agent
Mojolagbe:
Hi @all,

Please I need the price range and where I can get cheap flight from Lagos to Winnipeg.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by olah23(m): 9:34am On May 07, 2016
First hurdle has been cross for them asking for new medical then it's as good as very good...next hurdle is mr man submit ur ppt with slow n steady but I trust hime he won't slow e will rush like Russian
wayaa007:

Bro, cross the first hurdle, collect your TRV first, after then, you can do as you decide, and you can ask your questions

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by olah23(m): 9:38am On May 07, 2016
Guy u funny gan...u just start na very soon u will b checking ur fone whenever u hear a mail sound u will stick ur eyes to ur phone more than a security man, and sleep will be 50per while 50per will be on ur phone sound... just free ur mind and take chill pills
Qwertyasdf:

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by olah23(m): 9:43am On May 07, 2016
LOL some garri dey with sand but person go garri am and u won't even knw there is sand there cos it's hunger and been long waiting for... so just relax
hayqinsbFX:

HIAN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Kzee001: 9:44am On May 07, 2016
bolasie:

Done bruv.

Best of Luck.

Bloood., Nothing yet
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Daveboiz(m): 9:51am On May 07, 2016
And that's how krisez turn visa guru for NL grin .. And to our egbon hayqinsbFX u sef go share testimony next week.. And to the trv hopefuls Trust in God. You will get it.

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ziggy3579: 9:56am On May 07, 2016
Mail your school directly for their account info, there's no biggie in dis bro
Kzee001:

Bloood., Nothing yet
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Kzee001: 10:00am On May 07, 2016
ziggy3579:
Mail your school directly for their account info, there's no biggie in dis bro

sure did, no response yet, till late monday. just want to know
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Daveboiz(m): 10:00am On May 07, 2016
I want to address something.. The issue of statement of account. Some that do boost account that they will print statement of account with balance of like 15m and meanwhile the money in the account is not up to that. It doesn't work because this cic people verify account. So its better to use maybe a company account and which in the sponsorship letter it will be stated that "after you are done with school you will come back and serve the company for maybe 2 or 5 years" with that alone u don't need any tie back home because the VO knows you will come back definitely...

And one more thing .. To my knowledge if applying "kip it stupidly simple" it might be funny but if you submit 1000 documents and another person submits 10 which is legit i think the person with the 10 has better chance.

This forum helped me.. So this is my little way of giving back cool

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 10:16am On May 07, 2016
Hope that "egbon" isn't in donjazzys voice.. grin grin
Daveboiz:
And that's how krisez turn visa guru for NL grin .. And to our egbon hayqinsbFX u sef go share testimony next week.. And to the trv hopefuls Trust in God. You will get it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bolasie: 10:19am On May 07, 2016
Kzee001:

Thanks Bloood, but nothing yet ooh
kelvinwork16@gmail.com....sorry blooood

I left home after I did. Will forward it again but later at night if it's ok by you?

Even if you mail them, they won't reply you. I had to check there site and I found some international admissions officer I mailed, and she forwarded my mail to Sarah lane, who later replied with the details.

You could send a mail to Sarah.Lane@durhamcollege.ca

Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Daveboiz(m): 10:23am On May 07, 2016
Lol no o
hayqinsbFX:
Hope that "egbon" isn't in donjazzys voice.. grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 10:25am On May 07, 2016
Pls I cannot chill o....

The emotional, mental, and physical stress, of going through 3 different processing period no be here o....

U see say some people submit and in one week dem don track 40times....thats d kind tin I'm talkin about
olah23:
Guy u funny gan...u just start na very soon u will b checking ur fone whenever u hear a mail sound u will stick ur eyes to ur phone more than a security man, and sleep will be 50per while 50per will be on ur phone sound... just free ur mind and take chill pills
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SegunWamiri(m): 10:55am On May 07, 2016
Daveboiz:
I want to address something.. The issue of statement of account. Some that do boost account that they will print statement of account with balance of like 15m and meanwhile the money in the account is not up to that. It doesn't work because this cic people verify account. So its better to use maybe a company account and which in the sponsorship letter it will be stated that "after you are done with school you will come back and serve the company for maybe 2 or 5 years" with that alone u don't need any tie back home because the VO knows you will come back definitely...

And one more thing .. To my knowledge if applying "kip it stupidly simple" it might be funny but if you submit 1000 documents and another person submits 10 which is legit i think the person with the 10 has better chance.

This forum helped me.. So this is my little way of giving back cool

While I agree with your suggestion of company account, I don't quite agree with verification of amount in the account. What they verify is the the existence of the account; name and account no, possibly date of opening. Not sure about the latter though.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by metrecube(m): 10:58am On May 07, 2016
NittaJ:

I won't advise you to bring this matter up at the POE! Let them not go and cancel your visa and send you back to naija for misrepresentation.

What you should do is first collect the one year study permit based on the program and school you applied for, and then on entering Canada, you can then register for the diploma in the new school and notify CIC of the change of institution through your myCIC account, i.e AFTER U HAVE ENROLLED o!

After this, you can later apply for an extension of your study permit. I will advise you to extend your study permit after your first semester in school, so that you can attach your first semester transcripts as proof that u actually went to school. Lol

My 10 kobo
Bro. How does one notifies cic about change in institution when use paper route. Coz I think there is no mycic account for paper applicant. Appreciate.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by metrecube(m): 11:10am On May 07, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
Pls I cannot chill o....

The emotional, mental, and physical stress, of going through 3 different processing period no be here o....

U see say some people submit and in one week dem don track 40times....thats d kind tin I'm talkin about
Congratulations Engr Akin. We will hook up in maple land come September. I'm happy for you bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.