Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies (3530 Views)

8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies / Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies / 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by tonytony208(m): 7:58am On Apr 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I agreed that you don't have to go out an eat all the time..... But you overlooked it
I suggested less expensive places...... but you shot it down.
Help him spend more carefully you said.....spend less on gadgets an less important things I suggested but your termed me a parasite.
It's apparent you see spending on a woman as harmful to a man's future.
Is he not investing in one with her

Sex is not all a women gives into a relationship so for you ta say that's all we bring shows me how you see us.
No wonder you think we're an expense to be cut out.

Lolz

I understand you lady.

You guys are not expenses to be cut. You are bigger, stronger and more powerful than that. In fact, the best gift to a man is an understanding and supportive woman.

But the problem is most women don't want to be understanding and be supportive anymore and this has casted aspersion on the word "love" that they utter in relationships.

I still agree with the op (just like you) that eating shouldn't be a must every time the man takes the woman out.

1 Like

Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 02, 2016
tonytony208:

Lolz

I understand you lady.

You guys are not expenses to be cut. You are bigger, stronger and more powerful than that. In fact, the best gift to a man is an understanding and supportive woman.

But the problem is most women don't want to be understanding and be supportive anymore and this has casted aspersion on the word "love" that they utter in relationships.

I still agree with the op (just like you) that eating shouldn't be a must every time the man takes the woman out.
you always laugh at me angry
If you don't see spending on us a problem why are you arguing with me
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by sexytyga(m): 8:05am On Apr 02, 2016
You do well... But you forgot to mention NL names
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by mzvyne(f): 8:08am On Apr 02, 2016
The beauty of a man is ....lipsrsealed The beauty of a woman is her charactertongue
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by BoiledHead(m): 8:50am On Apr 02, 2016
sexytyga:
You do well... But you forgot to mention NL names

Make dem come finish me for here abi?
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by tonytony208(m): 9:11am On Apr 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you always laugh at me angry
If you don't see spending on us a problem why are you arguing with me

Lolz

I'm not laughing at u; just laughing with you.

Spending on a woman may not be a problem, but it shouldn't be seen as a major criteria or condition or determinant for a relationship.

In actual fact, a woman will not see spending as an integral part of a relationship, provided she sees a future in that relationship.

A futuristic woman will know that the man will still spend on her in the future even if he can't at the present...….my 2 pence.
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 02, 2016
tonytony208:

Lolz

I'm not laughing at u; just laughing with you.

Spending on a woman may not be a problem, but it shouldn't be seen as a major criteria or condition or determinant for a relationship.

In actual fact, a woman will not see spending as an integral part of a relationship, provided she sees a future in that relationship.

A futuristic woman will know that the man will still spend on her in the future even if he can't at the present...….my 2 pence.
angry I've not been laughin'.
I say it can be depending on if the man is not spending because he doesn't see you as worth it.
But if he ain't got ta spend.....understandable.
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by tonytony208(m): 10:55am On Apr 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
[b] angry I've not been laughin'.
I say it can be depending on if the man is not spending because he doesn't see you as worth it.
But if he ain't got ta spend.....understandable.

Oh OK.

Now we are seeing from same perspective.......U & I wink
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by rosalieene(f): 10:59am On Apr 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I object ta number 6!!! angry
I am not a "man wrapper" but highly selective.
With so many choices I just want to be sure I've made the right one.
An naturally I need ta take a few samples grin

I object ta number 8 too!!
Water!! Coffee angry
What kinda date is that.A cheap one!
I need ta know if this man is of a generous heart.
you even have time to analyze yourself from what he said.!! All this dumbass guys!!
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 02, 2016
rosalieene:

you even have time to analyze yourself from what he said.!! All this dumbass guys!!
What Are you insulting him, me or the both of us.
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 02, 2016
tonytony208:

Oh OK.

Now we are seeing from same perspective.......U & I wink
No you just wanted me ta pardon the man. Weall I hope you know most men have the money ta spend if they'll let go if some non essentials.
He can still spend on his woman!!! cheesy bye.
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by tonytony208(m): 11:23am On Apr 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No you just wanted me ta pardon the man. Weall I hope you know most men have the money ta spend if they'll let go if some non essentials.
He can still spend on his woman!!! cheesy bye.

Instead of making him spend the money on his woman, why can't his woman work together with him so that they can invest the money on good project? Isn't that why a man needs a woman? Someone to think and plan with him till death do them part?
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 02, 2016
tonytony208:

Instead of making him spend the money on his woman, why can't his woman work together with him so that they can invest the money on good project? Isn't that why a man needs a woman? Someone to think and plan with him till death do them part?
They can do both.Bye....again
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by sexytyga(m): 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
BoiledHead:

Make dem come finish me for here abi?
Lmao nobody fit finish you for here we gat your back!
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by tonytony208(m): 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
The uh can do both.Bye....again

If he is spending on his woman, what then should his woman do for him?

And what stops the lady from getting a job and sharing in the spending instead of seeing the man as her meal ticket?
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by rudebouy: 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
Boiledhead! Dis ya monicker funny die!
But dis ya post make sense die! I concur! U are 200% on point!
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
tonytony208:

If he is spending on his woman, what then should his woman do for him?

And what stops the lady from getting a job and sharing in the spending instead of seeing the man as her meal ticket?
looool cheesy That's all you think about.
You just can't do nothin' sweet fer a woman.
I got ta go.
Cause you'll been went on forever grin Good afternoon to you sir.
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by butanep(m): 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
tonytony208:

In other words, you are broke girl who doesn't agree with number 6 and 8, abi? I've resolved never to date a girl that has no job and not financially responsible to herself.

Boss you are right on point. You are thinking the same way like me... one reason I broke up with my ex is because she demands alot. money for project, money for handout... when she was about doing her nysc registration she came again asking for 5k for registration, then I ask her fit I be her papa. I told her I am not giving her. I send the money to my brother in school and tell her to leave...

Even since she left, I don't eye ladies that re parasitic in nature. I don't need her money but she should take care of her basic needs.

1 Like

Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by tonytony208(m): 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
looool cheesy That's all you think about.
You just can't do nothin' sweet fer a woman.
I got ta go.
Cause you'll been went on forever grin Good afternoon to you sir.

A lady should not see a man as her meal ticket.

A lady shouldn't expect a man to do for her what her dad cannot do for her.

A serious lady that is worthy of the name will not see spending as an integral part of relationship.

Even if the guy is stinkingly rich, a true lady worthy of attention and worthy of honour will not think the next thing is for the man to be spoiling her with gifts.

A true lady is responsible for herself and not turn herself to a dependant or parasite.

Thank God I've waved final goodbye to jobless and irresponsible girls, who see relationship as poverty alleviation program.

1 Like

Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
tonytony208:

A lady should not see a man as her meal ticket.

A lady shouldn't expect a man to do for her what her dad cannot do for her.

A serious lady that is worthy of the name will not see spending as an integral part of relationship.

Even if the guy is stinkingly rich, a true lady worthy of attention and worthy of honour will not think the next thing is for the man to be spoiling her with gifts.

A true lady is responsible for herself and not turn herself to a dependant or parasite.

Thank God I've waved final goodbye to jobless and irresponsible girls, who see relationship as poverty alleviation program.
what I say grin guy you live ta argue.
I ain't ever say she was dependant on the man.
That ain't right ta put that pressure an load on him.
I'm only an have always been talkin' goin' out on nice dates.
Dates that don't happen everyday,why not splurge an enjoy
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by butanep(m): 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
tonytony208:

In other words, you are broke girl who doesn't agree with number 6 and 8, abi? I've resolved never to date a girl that has no job and not financially responsible to herself.

Boss you are right on point. You are thinking the same way like me... one reason I broke up with my ex is because she demands alot. money for project, money for handout... when she was about doing her nysc registration she came again asking for 5k for registration, then I ask her fit I be her papa. I told her I am not giving her. I send the money to my brother in school and tell her to leave...

Even since she left, I don't eye ladies that re parasitic in nature. I don't need her money but she should take care of her basic needs.

Some ladies need to get a job & not boyfriend
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by rosalieene(f): 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
What Are you insulting him, me or the both of us.
lol are you a guy?
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by tonytony208(m): 3:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
what I say grin guy you live ta argue.
I ain't ever say she was dependant on the man.
That ain't right ta put that pressure an load on him.
I'm only an have always been talkin' goin' out on nice dates.
Dates that don't happen everyday,why not splurge an enjoy

Hmmmm.....I get you.
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
tonytony208:

I sincerely feel it is misplacement of priority for a lady to see "spending on her" as a must.

Relationship is supposed to be partnership and not parasitism.

After spending on you, what will you do for him or give him? Just sex? Then you aren't doing anything for him; you are just taking from him.....and that is synonymous to parasitism.

I concur with you, having a relationship in Nigeria is prostitution based. As in spend for sex. It's hard finding a level of value for herself, even the working class.
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by halfricanadian(f): 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
I'm broke but i dont do any undecided
Re: 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 03, 2016
tonytony208:

Hmmmm.....I get you.
Finally! grin bye.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Nigerian Name That Are Most Likely To Break Your Heart -by Temitope Popoola / Leaked Boob Photo Of Ex-babe Of Nigerian Promoter In Uganda Circulates Online / What Can I Buy With 300 Naira In Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.