Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington (30597 Views)

Aisha Buhari At Oluwatosin Saraki's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) / Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React / Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by wegga(m): 9:24am On Apr 02, 2016
This image is a profound reflection of one of Nigeria's biggest problems. Take the average age of the foreign delegation and compare it to the average age of the pot-bellied elders in our delegation. Please what are all those old men doing at a nuclear energy summit? I can bet only one or two of them know what half-life means.

aresa:
Buhari Holds Bilateral Talks With Prime Minister Of Denmark

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt2ttqscsok39g.35fc8607.jpg[/img]

grin

2 Likes

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by Shymm3x: 9:25am On Apr 02, 2016
aresa:

And when outsiders lambaste PMB or say something bad about Nigeria, we hear it first from you losers and anti Nigerian elements celebrating and rejoicing..

Thank God we don't take you losers seriously so wail till you die...

Lool.

Eko-ile, Tinubu's perpetual butt taker and Fashola's infamous photographer, shouldn't the fact the BooHarry relegated ya grossly overrated Tinubu to the substitute bench in the scheme of things, make you slow ya sycophancy down a tad bit? But no, you decided to take a bad combo of HGH/steroids with it, you scandalous paid hack with whiskers like a rat. The "Pangea" poster is a Yoruba guy who has always supported APC, and Fashola. And I believe he's now seeing the fraud that BooHarry the clown is. However, rather than debate his point, you decided to label him an Ipod youth - how insolent and silly can you be?

Ronald Reagan and Margaret Thatcher praised IBB, Mobutu, and Idi Amin. Heck, they took pictures with them. However, how does that change the fact that the trio would make top-5 worst African leaders ever on any list? Didn't Obama, David Cameron, and Nicolas Sarkozy praise Muammar Gaddafi...and labelled his son, Saif al-Islam, a reformist/reformer? But how does that change the fact that the trio were the ones who destroyed Libya, killed the same Gaddafi, and destroyed Saif al-Islam?

You lot are some of the dumbest and most ridiculous loafers ever the grace the worldwide web. This is sycophancy on steroids. grin BooHarry has been an utter failure thus far, that's the honest truth.

1 Like

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by Afritop(m): 9:33am On Apr 02, 2016
kolaaderin:

And if Obama says otherwise like he is running a clueless administrations, wailers will make it a national item for the rest of the year.

GOOD ONE
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:03am On Apr 02, 2016
Pangea:
Dey there, dey deceive unaselves!
Outsiders are telling you, you are doing a good job while your own family is living in pain, suffering and penury?
And you are happy?
Ok o!
Make Obama come and vote for you in 2019 naa!

America always do everything to defend their interests,
WHERE IS NIGERIAN INTEREST?
So who re d pple that wwill not vote Buhari in 2019? If its the inconsequential 5% u re talkin about, u re on a long tin! Those of us who voted Buhari are still praying for 2019 to come quick so that we can vote him again! Can't understand that we re tired of thieves(pdp)?
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:08am On Apr 02, 2016
Shymm3x:

Lool.

Eko-ile, Tinubu's perpetual butt taker and Fashola's infamous photographer, shouldn't the fact the BooHarry relegated ya grossly overrated Tinubu to the substitute bench in the scheme of things, make you slow ya sycophancy down a tad bit? But no, you decided to take a bad combo of HGH/steroids with it, you scandalous paid hack with whiskers like a rat. The "Pangea" poster is a Yoruba guy who has always supported APC, and Fashola. And I believe he's now seeing the fraud that BooHarry the clown is. However, rather than debate his point, you decided to label him an Ipod youth - how insolent and silly can you be?

Ronald Reagan and Margaret Thatcher praised IBB, Mobutu, and Idi Amin. Heck, they took pictures with them. However, how does that change the fact that the trio would make top-5 worst African leaders ever on any list? Didn't Obama, David Cameron, and Nicolas Sarkozy praise Muammar Gaddafi...and labelled his son, Saif al-Islam, a reformist/reformer? But how does that change the fact that the trio were the ones who destroyed Libya, killed the same Gaddafi, and destroyed Saif al-Islam?

You lot are some of the dumbest and most ridiculous loafers ever the grace the worldwide web. This is sycophancy on steroids. grin BooHarry has been an utter failure thus far, that's the honest truth.
When did u turn wailer?
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by Princewell2012(m): 10:23am On Apr 02, 2016
Kenzico:
I don't understand why Obama was praising THe Tourist GrandPa, All na just make e be say he say something

grin
Kenzico:
I don't understand why Obama was praising THe Tourist GrandPa, All na just make e be say he say something
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by ryd3(m): 10:33am On Apr 02, 2016
Pangea:
Dey there, dey deceive unaselves!
Outsiders are telling you, you are doing a good job while your own family is living in pain, suffering and penury?
And you are happy?
Ok o!
Make Obama come and vote for you in 2019 naa!

America always do everything to defend their interests,
WHERE IS NIGERIAN INTEREST?
Quoting ur oga. 'America will know' . Yeye wailer
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by Shymm3x: 10:33am On Apr 02, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
When did u turn wailer?

What the fvck is a "wailer"? Don't tell me that's a word the stark illiterates who populate this forum throw around. Most of them won't even know what a "wailer" is, even if I were to smack their faces with it in the hot Lagos sun. grin

Fvck that shyte, critique when you need to and don't be a black zombie like Nas said. GEJ zombies used to label everyone who saw the utter failure in that clown a bigot who doesn't like minorities from SS. APC and PDP sycophants: birds of a feather and black zombies. grin

1 Like

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by Princewell2012(m): 10:38am On Apr 02, 2016
Chascop:
When someone says 'Indeed', Una know no wetin e mean?

But that indeed can translated into many thing o, grin
Chascop:
When someone says 'Indeed', Una know no wetin e mean?

But that indeed can translated into many thing o,
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by kolaaderin: 10:42am On Apr 02, 2016
ttmacoy:
Interesting video where Obama introduced PMB to the Canadian PM and added "he is doing a good job" gesturing at PMB. The Canadian PM replies "he is indeed"

Good he is getting some recognition for the difficult issues he is dealing with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTxsZKGcHaI

Wait ooo, I'm beginning to think we don't really need this nuclear reactor in nigeria as we have already invented a seriously unknown reactor the world have never EXPERIENCED "WAILING WAILERS REACTION TO GOOD NEWS" What we need is a concentration camp for them while Buhari and his Ministers supplies them with series of good news and believe me their reaction will power this country electricity deficit so fashola will only need to face the housing aspect of his ministry. Fellers what is ur opinion.

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:46am On Apr 02, 2016
Shymm3x:

What the fvck is a "wailer"? Don't tell me that's a word the stark illiterates who populate this forum throw around. Most of them won't even know what a "wailer" is, even if I were to smack their faces with it in the hot Lagos sun. grin

Fvck that shyte, critique when you need to and don't be a black zombie like Nas said. GEJ zombies used to label everyone who saw the utter failure in that clown a bigot who doesn't like minorities from SS. APC and PDP sycophants: birds of a feather and black zombies. grin
So which category do u fall into?
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by hamdan4sure: 10:48am On Apr 02, 2016
lekjons:
"This is bad news" -wailers
which planet are you from wailers,what do you really want you never good things about PMB It seems you want professor pela to resurrect to come and so magic before you will realise PMB is working
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by Shymm3x: 10:53am On Apr 02, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
So which category do u fall into?

Renaissance man with higher mind - not a manchurian candidate. tongue
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by moski5(m): 11:10am On Apr 02, 2016
aresa:

#IpOdZomBieLoser, how much do you disgruntled and unpatriotic elements get paid to hate and disparage your own country?

What kind of bitter and demented soul get mad and upset because for once he saw his own president on the world stage and world leaders saying something good about his own country?

I feel sorry for you bitter and twisted clowns because 4 years of sorrow, pain, sadness and wailing is serious torture and punishment..

let us quit d name calling n sentiments
A few questions 4 yu
R yu a Nigerian
R yu currently in Nigeria
if yes
Then I believe yu r among those contributing, causing n benefiting from the Nations current crisis
Fuel is sold #250
less than 10hrs power daily
No increase in National GDP / income
Failing Ministers
Forex exchange may cost Nigeria over 10m jobs just to mention a few
Things were bad at a point in Gej's era but honestly not this bad

Remove Sentiments, away with bickering, let's Ginger Pmb to fix the Nation any way we can

1 Like

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by totorimi: 11:26am On Apr 02, 2016
Obama's support for change is open let him just do and gerraway he has done enough damage already.
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by olafum1(m): 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
Adminisher:

Obama knows the current situation is a direcr result of PDP's sixteen years of armed robbery

Though right, but it's not the total truth. The present govt is currently failing and that should not take u four years to realize. Mind u, lai moh'd had said it yesterday that there is no excuse for what d nation is currently passing through. That is to tell u that, it is high time they should have started delivery after all the blame game, but as u can see- they are failing.. ..
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by AyoolaIgwe(m): 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
ttmacoy:
Interesting video where Obama introduced PMB to the Canadian PM and added "he is doing a good job" gesturing at PMB. The Canadian PM replies "he is indeed"

Good he is getting some recognition for the difficult issues he is dealing with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTxsZKGcHaI
I just watched d video now. Obama merely exchanged pleasantries with Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by AyoolaIgwe(m): 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
lekjons:
have u watched d video because I just did. buhari wasn't praised. Obama merely exchanged pleasantries with him.

1 Like

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
lekjons:

Obama is a useless idioot, no responsible Nigerian will ever take this ISIS commander serious, come November the true American will be born.
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
Two, inept leaders praising each other's ineptness .
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Obama is a useless idioot, no responsible Nigerian will ever take this ISIS commander serious, come November the true American will be born.

Preach it bro.
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by hohafrank(m): 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
Obama was talking ironically. It is a pity that he is being mocked and buba see it as praise.What a shame.
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by ttmacoy: 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
Yes he exchanged pleasantries with PMB asking if the accommodation was ok, and about 15 seconds in said to Trudeau while gesturing to PMB "he's doing a good job" to which Trudeau replied "he is indeed".

AyoolaIgwe:

I just watched d video now. Obama merely exchanged pleasantries with Buhari.
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by tonytony208(m): 2:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
aresa:

And when outsiders lambaste PMB or say something bad about Nigeria, we hear it first from you losers and anti Nigerian elements celebrating and rejoicing..

Thank God we don't take you losers seriously so wail till you die...

The way you are all commenting, one would think Obama actually made a special speech to commend buhari. He just said a simple sentence and you are all gulping at it like thirsty mules gulping water. Is buhari so much lacking in good comments that you are now stretching a single sentence as if it means the world to you?

Obama could have used the same sentence for his driver, his cook or his home cleaner.

Can you ever imagine obama making such simple offhanded statement about David Cameron, Vladimir Putin or even south Korean president? You guys are trying to shore up buhari's dented image, but it will take you more than 4 years to mend things.

1 Like

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by Anticabal: 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
Colonial powers! Hussein Obama using Mumuharry's daura brain since 1900 AD.
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by peterson6817(m): 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
What is PMB doing in a nuclear summit in the first place? Do Nigeria uses nuclear warhead or electricity? Enough of the useless tourists. Nigerians are suffering while the president tours around the world. We thought he will make 9ja a better place, now, it dawned on us that we were wrong. PMB OUT!
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by tonytony208(m): 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
ttmacoy:
Yes he exchanged pleasantries with PMB asking if the accommodation was ok, and about 15 seconds in said to Trudeau while gesturing to PMB "he's doing a good job" to which Trudeau replied "he is indeed".

And that is special to you? About 15 seconds of attention from Obama to the president of the most populous black nation on earth? And you are happy about it and celebrating it like it is the best thing after malaria cure?! Buhari has really suffered!
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by aresa: 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
[s]
Shymm3x:

Lool.

[/s]

Not interested in your ignorant and unintelligent babbles.

No time allocation for trolls and internet nuisance....
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by Anticabal: 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
The funny thing here is that when the Canadian PM was still a little toddler, Buhari was already a grown azs mofo who was fucking underaged girls with wreckless abandon in katsina and yet he is not ashamed that his generation couldn't raise leaders like PM Trudeau, rather he wants to die in power.

That's the Canadian PM as a child greeting Gowon while mumuhhari was mounting underged girls in daura. Useless presidiot! LWKMD!

The murderous baastard won't finish his tenure!

1 Like

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by Shymm3x: 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your ignorant and unintelligent babbles.

No time allocation for trolls and internet nuisance....

Loool.

Stark illiterate, even ya boss, gbawe wouldn't chat shyte to me. Not even Tinubu, unless he wants to get slapped like the navy guy did him. grin

Illiterate crumb munching sycophantic pseud with whiskers like a rat. You're also a flaming phaggot and I'm shocked you don't sleep on gay threads like you used to do back in the day anymore, you homoerotic zombie sired by an African gorilla. grin

And don't snitch, you bum.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by ttmacoy: 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
Did I say it is special?

I saw a video i thought was interesting and shared, but typical nairalanders add emotion and bias and make a big deal out of it abusing each other.

tonytony208:

And that is special to you? About 15 seconds of attention from Obama to the president of the most populous black nation on earth? And you are happy about it and celebrating it like it is the best thing after malaria cure?! Buhari has really suffered!
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by Anticabal: 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
Shymm3x:

Loool.

Stark illiterate, even ya boss, gbawe wouldn't chat shyte to me. Not even Tinubu, unless he wants to get slapped like the navy guy did him. grin

Illiterate crumb munching sycophantic pseud with whiskers like a rat. You're also a flaming phaggot and I'm shocked you don't sleep on gay threads like you used to do back in the day anymore, you homoerotic zombie sired by an African gorilla. grin

And don't snitch, you bum.

aresa this guy don damage you. He must be an IpodZombie only ipoDs are capable of this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Minister Of Power Controls Nothing – Emir Sanusi / "Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group / Okowa Sacks Latimore Oghenesivbe Over Embarrassing Facebook Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.