Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington (30599 Views)

Aisha Buhari At Oluwatosin Saraki's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) / Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React / Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by uchwar1: 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
I wonder why some people are happy about the suffering going on in this country. Our Sai Baba was only mocked. Do u expect Obama to mock our President in front of d media? What has Nigeria got to do with nuclear power? Pls how does it concern us? Sometimes I regret sharing citizenship with this northerners because their way of life is just irritating....
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by tonytony208(m): 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
ttmacoy:
Did I say it is special?

I saw a video i thought was interesting and shared, but typical nairalanders add emotion and bias and make a big deal out of it abusing each other.

Very funny. Your title read: "obama praised buhari......" And you say it is not special to you? Of course it is special to you. There is no difference between that kind of off-handed praise and the kind of praise you give to your poor employee. We should even be too ashamed to post such degrading video.
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by ttmacoy: 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
OK you are entitled to your opinion and I respect that.

tonytony208:

Very funny. Your title read: "obama praised buhari......" And you say it is not special to you? Of course it is special to you. There is no difference between that kind of off-handed praise and the kind of praise you give to your poor employee. We should even be too ashamed to post such degrading video.
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by sonnie10: 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
aresa:
Buhari Holds Bilateral Talks With Prime Minister Of Denmark

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt2ttqscsok39g.35fc8607.jpg[/img]

grin

Compare both delegates, then you will know that the youths of this country have been scammed.
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by aresa: 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
[s]
Shymm3x:

Loool.

Stark illiterate, even ya boss, gbawe wouldn't chat shyte to me. Not even Tinubu, unless he wants to get slapped like the navy guy did him. grin

Illiterate crumb munching sycophantic pseud with whiskers like a rat. You're also a flaming phaggot and I'm shocked you don't sleep on gay threads like you used to do back in the day anymore, you homoerotic zombie sired by an African gorilla. grin

And don't snitch, you bum.
[/s]

aresa:

Not interested in your ignorant and unintelligent babbles.
No time allocation for trolls and internet nuisance....
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by davis112(m): 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
ttmacoy:
Interesting video where Obama introduced PMB to the Canadian PM and added "he is doing a good job" gesturing at PMB. The Canadian PM replies "he is indeed"

Good he is getting some recognition for the difficult issues he is dealing with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTxsZKGcHaI
,,bfor na waitin u wan hear,,,abi na, u are doing a very bad job na him u wan hear,,all dis mumu ppl wey no get politics sence...dis is jst d beginning,,GOD help us all out..
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by ibietela2(m): 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
olafum1:
The praise won't be the same, should Obama come stay a couple of hours in this Nigeria present situation..

Don't mind him
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by vega84(m): 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
He is doing which good job? Does Obama lives in nigeria? Does he knw what is going on here? Mstchewwwwww Abeg go park for front#vegatalks
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by sokia: 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
[quote author=kodded post=44328775 my father is a dulllard[/quote]fixed
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by ibietela2(m): 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
Adminisher:

Obama knows the current situation is a direcr result of PDP's sixteen years of armed robbery

I don't know when Nigerians will start using their, does Obama also know about before PDP 16years?
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by ibietela2(m): 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
Adminisher:

Obama knows the current situation is a direcr result of PDP's sixteen years of armed robbery

Is PDP a human? Where was Rufai? Ameachi? Saraki? Atiku? I guess they were not born then
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by Odani: 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
aresa:

And when outsiders lambaste PMB or say something bad about Nigeria, we hear it first from you losers and anti Nigerian elements celebrating and rejoicing..

Thank God we don't take you losers seriously so wail till you die...

Oh how I love u for this response. If only I knew u na big pot of afang soup I gor prepare for u
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by Kenechi1: 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
aresa:
Wailers see ya life... grin

Victory is ours...
Do you have light in your house?
Do you have fuel?
Do you have good roads in your area?

Well many Nigerians do not have this right now, and you expect them not to wail.
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by Shymm3x: 11:14am On Apr 03, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Eko ole, I'll slap ya brain out of ya mouth on every given Sunday, with ya phaggot arse doing the chicken leg dance. I'm sure you know that and ya bosses also know what time it's. So watch ya mouth when you quote me, you despicable bum. grin

Anyway, where's ya sis "Eko Atlantic"? Now that's a decent paid hack and sycophant. cool
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by AyoolaIgwe(m): 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
ttmacoy:
Yes he exchanged pleasantries with PMB asking if the accommodation was ok, and about 15 seconds in said to Trudeau while gesturing to PMB "he's doing a good job" to which Trudeau replied "he is indeed".

but how is Obama's "opinion" a big deal? are u aware dat America created Al Qaeda, created ISIS in 2006 in Iraq, armed ISIS precisely from June, 2014 in Syria owing to a poorly taught out policy and so many other atrocities they've perpetrated. Who Obama opinion don help? How is Obama better dan d sagacious intellectuals in Nigeria.
ANSWER THIS>> to what extent can u argue dat Obama's opinion on governance in another country is spot on. Defend ur argument with relevant examples. Number 2>> Are u aware dat America incurred more debts under Obama's administration than his predecessors? SOURCE(America's Bureau of Statistics)
Number 3>> Are u also aware that under the Obama led government, the gap btw the haves and haves-not has widened. SOURCE (a documentary).
Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by ttmacoy: 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State / Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) / Jonathan, Wike, Others Pay Tributes To Lulu Briggs At Final Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.