Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop (33354 Views)

Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) / Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" / "Lord, If it is your will to break Nigeria, break it up" - David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
ritababe:

we won't allow you so go and kill yourself.
i remembered when you started here and how funny you look with your pix. He is an able God indeed.

I think you still need to drop this your antics of fighting the Igbos because they dont do your type.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Danfuster(m): 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
ridwanayo:

Amim jorh omo odua rere,oro awon awusha won yi sunmi,won ro boya awon ibo nikan ni oro one nigeria yin ti sun.ni agbara olodunmare ati awon onile nigeria ma pin ya ni

Team republic of oduduwa

Asé baba
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by MyGeneration(m): 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
[qu
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
obatala15:
Imagine what the Bishop is saying where is the faith teachings

His Faith do not encouraged forced marriage.

His Faith do not tolerate UNITY BY FORCED

HIS FAITH ENCOURAGES LIBERTY AND FREEDOM TO CHOOSE.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by ritababe(f): 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
Fedayeen:
i remembered when you started here and how funny you look with your pix. He is an able God indeed.

I think you still need to drop this your antics of fighting the Igbos because they dont do your type.

lol okay
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by ritababe(f): 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
MyGeneration:

Look at ur ugly face, with ur fake cheap clothes and dirty knee. Dirty gurl.

sorry for insulting you
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
kolaaderin:

Igbo succession is only driven by greed, check ur comment and see for urself how greedy ur race are!! Our oil our oil, what if u don't have such in ur land will u wanna still go.? No I guess

You don't have the right to force me to remain married to you

I have the right to say I DON'T WANT THIS MARRIAGE ANYMORE.

MY LIFE BELONGS TO ME

THE white man do not have the right to come to AFRICA AND FORCE ME TO MARRY YOU.

WE where living our individual lives before your slave MASTERS came and FORCED YOU AND I TOGETHER and pronounce us NIGERIANS.

I AM IGBO before the white man came.

AND I wish to remain IGBO.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by obailala(m): 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
godoluwa:
the question now is will buhari led FG implement the confab report?
The fact is, no president can unilaterally do it. A GEJ couldn't and wasn't going to do it, a Buhari can't and wouldn't (for obvious reasons). If it must be implemented, the different groups in favour of it have to come together and push for it to be implemented.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Danfuster(m): 5:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
realbest:

Let's divide . Who need who ? For sure , North doesn't need south east .Reverse is the case to the east.South west too doesn't need east .North need south west and south west to needs north.Oduduwarewa republic on the card.I can't comment for south south but they don't need south east.But I can't tell if south south need north or south west.

south west don't need no body, as Far as I'm concerned we've got everything. The North can go to hell for all I care. We've got oil, bitumen, coastal line, good weather and soil for farming, we've got huge deposit of limestone, gold. Isn't that just enough for us to be better, I'm tired of my people being overly accommodating to other tribes. I bet you southwest is still the reason Nigeria is still one. I'm tired of this contraption called Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by MrEverest(m): 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
garfield16:

good for you, but we are still seeing them in Lagos. I know what Lagos feels like when Ibos go home, e.g Xmas

Point is if you people go and develop your area, you wont have time to even think about Nigeria or biafra because you won't care.
Dont try to play smart when we can see through your facade of deception! Ask yourself, why are Igbos in Lagos? The day we separate, banks owened by Igbos will move their hqts to the East, we wont import through Lagos, we wont fly out through Lagos, Igbo owened businesses & companies will relocate here etc. Already Igbos are gradually returning & the tempo will increase when UN steps in with referendum. Nigeria is a contraption that has defied all efforts to work & will soon break up, most likely peacefully because the UN will not want humanitarean crises.
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by ridwanayo(m): 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
garfield16:

Decentralisation will not reduce looting, governors no dey loot as we dey so? A thief will steal whether he is a regional thief of a national thief. The problem is thievery and sincerity of public officials not whether resources are national or decentralised. The people no run Lagos no loot lagos money, where the money for 2 private jets come from? Tell me how decentralization changes anything when it's the same self serving actors in charge?

U right bro,but dis nothern oligarchy nd born to rule meantality musy stop,its either dy are president or vice-president,can't we av a yoruba president igbo or niger delta vice-president,must it always be bout d north,dere vote didn't count in 2011 come 2019 we wud usrless dere vote again,even if d stealimg won't reduce but nobody shud be superior above d other in nigeria,its nt fair,I see aw we call igbo 5percent,let's say it was an hausa igbo administration we yorubas wud also be called 5percent.
If I were to rule nigeria I wud seek for a confab nd u wud give d southeners reason to vote for decentalization.
One of d advantages is though we wud av regional thief,but d masses wud be able to kick dem out,dere won't be to much focus on presidential post,every politician wud wanna deliver for its people so dy can't vote for him if he wanna go to fedral
Nd also it wud reduce tribalism nd regional development nd healthy competition as every body wud wanna develop its region.atleast yoruba igbo tribalistic competition wud be channel into something positive
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
mandax:

Did you reply to the quote you forwarded? You simple rambled about like a half-educated fella.

I give you the undeserved honor of a reply - for the sake of record keeping:

1, have you not read former governor of Akwa Ibom state, Godswill Akpabio's famous statement about federal government's promise of reconstruction for the war-ravaged eastern region which was not fulfilled, but construction after the war rather took place in the other areas of Nigeria not ravaged by the civil war, especially in the southwest region - Lagos?

Beginning the early 1970s, Nigeria's successive federal govts refused to establish economy-boosting infrastructures in the southeast;

but Nigeria's government were establishing its economy-boosting infrastructures in other regions of Nigeria.

Thus to engage in wealth accumulation, many Igbos and other easterners were constrained to migrate to outside the old east to other areas of Nigeria where modern development infrastructures were provided by the federal government.

For example, and worse, until return to civil rule in 1999, military leaders of Nigeria (except Obasanjo) left the road from Onitsha to Aba to Portharcourt to Calabar nearly in a state of decay for decades;
even locals who dared to repair the road were arrested and accused of tampering with federal roads. The same condition existed for most of the federal roads in the east then - to a lesser degree today.
Aba that was then becoming the Japan of Africa in goods manufacture by imitation started to be deserted. Other southeast cities started to be deserted. That is mostly behind the exodus of easterners to other parts of Nigeria.

2, Only a most semi-literate dude would say "if Igbo had stayed in the southeast to develop the area," so long as we are in One Nigeria where everywhere in Nigeria is expected to be home to every Nigerian.
Or is London being developed by Londoners alone? No. British people and their migrant citizens develop London, but no Londoner can dare call any British citizen a guest in London. Unlike some most backward chimps do call their fellow citizens guests in their areas of ethnic origin, yet foolishly yearn for one Nigeria.

Finally, despite all the attention the areas outside the old eastern region got from the federal government, human development indices, which count far more than infrastructural development indices, are highest in the old eastern region, compared to rest of Nigeria. This is due to the entrepreneurial skills of the easterners.

A most semi-literate dud would say Igbos needed to return to the southeast in order to get Biafra. That makes no sense, and has no place in the history of formation of nations. When Nigeria was freed from colonial masers, did Nigerians have to troop home from abroad as a condition for freedom? No.

People like you have been silenced by IPOB, I mean those of you that used to shout on Nigeria's online publications: "Igbos return to your erosion ravaged east;" "lagoon treatment for Igbos if they refuse to do so so", "Igbos are strangers in our midst;" yes you have been silenced.

You are now struggling with devising all the blackmail tactics in the books to retain Igbo in Nigeria.

you have obviously fallen for the propaganda. Annamco, where is it? who established it? nafcon where is it, who established it?, I can list many federal industrial projects, most failed just as the ones established in the north and SW equally failed. The situation you people moan about is the same all over the country, please tell me on efederal road that was constructed in the Southwest between 1999 and 2015 until GEj started Lagos-Ibadan?

Since you say you were not inclined to respond You should at least try and read and get understanding about what is being said before responding. I never said you can't agitate for independence from abroad, I said if you are so marginalised, go back home and develop your area because one of the reasons why your areas are devastated is because everybody has left, so how do you attract investment when the valuable human capital have left

IPOB is a joke! I can't take seriously a man who insults his own people or people who follow a man who insults his own people. IPOB is no different from ISIS, a bunch of fools who have lost hope being led by opportunists. Name me one credible Ibo man that is affiliated with IPOB? That is your problem...IPOB is a bunch of riff-raffs

The problem is you people is you fail to realise that the problem you face other parts of Nigeria face.

This is not a neglect of the SE by the North or SW, this is a neglect of the poor of Nigeria whether NW,NE, SE, SS or SW by succesive governments of Nigeria irrespective of ethnic coloration of leadership.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
garfield16:

Actually, I enjoy teasing the IPOB & Biafra people because I find the whole thing very comical. The reality of the times we live in now is that the reason why Nigeria is a shithole is the same reason Biafra will be a shithole and the SW will be a shithole if we split up. our problem collectively, is we dont have the calibre of leaders we used to have this applies across the board, so anyone who feels secession will resolve matters is delusional.

It is no different from the agitation for states, what did it acheive? All it did was create more people stealing from the pot. Sincerity of leadership is our problem, this is why i support Buhari. he isn't the most competent esp on the economy but he is the last of a breed of Nigerian leaders who are genuinely concerned about the country.
I beg to disagree. I think breaking up will spur every nation to do well because of they will like to show others that Nigeria has been their problem for long

1 Like

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
omenka:
The Bishop is a red necked agama lizard.

There are over 200 ethnic nationalities in the country but because up in his stupid head the union doesn't seem to favour just one, it should be called off. Even ethnic minorities are showing a lot more maturity than some supposed elders.

Was the country just amalgamated yesterday?? Where was his voice during Jonathan's regime?? Did the herdsmen crisis begin yesterday?? Where was he between 2011 and 2015??

One day you want out of the union, the next day you wanna be the president, acting as though there's a Nobel prize for stupidity for which you are strong contender. And who says break up is a "sure banker" for peace??

Some people are just irritatingly foolish.

He who seeks freedom from a None-working union is a wise man.

Foolishness is beliving that WHAT LUGARD HAS JOINED TOGETHER, NO ONE SHOULD PUT ASUNDER.

THE IGBOS WANT FREEDOM FROM THIS UNHOLY UNION.
I CAN'T still understand why none IGBOS acts like they can't do without IGBOS being part of NIGERIA.

DOES the IGBOS own the air they breath?

does the Igbos own the blood that runs in your veins.

does the Igbos owns the earth you steps on.

Seeking for self determination is the most noble cause a human being can ever think of

Mahatma Ghandi did it for Indians

Nelson Mandela deed it for South Africa during Apartheid regime. etc

My last words for you is.

You have the right to remain a Nigeria but you don't have the right to stop those who don't want to remain a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
Fedayeen:
I beg to disagree. I think breaking up will spur every nation to do well because of they will like to show others that Nigeria has been their problem for long

We are immoral and corrupt as a nation bith govt and the people and our values are not that of our brothers keepers so irrespective I dont think it makes a difference. The period under which we acheived the most was when government held the most power and control at the sentre, the 70s and early 80s so go figure
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by ridwanayo(m): 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
Danfuster:

south west don't need no body, as Far as I'm concerned we've got everything. The North can go to hell for all I care. We've got oil, bitumen, coastal line, good weather and soil for farming, we've got huge deposit of limestone, gold. Isn't that just enough for us to be better, I'm tired of my people being overly accommodating to other tribes. I bet you southwest is still the reason Nigeria is still one. I'm tired of this contraption called Nigerian

God bless u omo rere bi iyan ni eh jorh,am so tired of dis slavery called nigerian,we yoruba's can fend for our self,I did oil nd gas law in skul nd am telling u dat oil was first discovered in okitipupa present day araromi in ondo,ondo has bitumen2kiti nd osun av cocoa nd also ondo,we av ajaokuta steel mill,we wud av lagos as our commercial city,we av good soil nd we wud produce good plant,rice is produced in ekiti,osun even has gold,ekiti nd ondo with its lot of rock might av diamond if we are to search deeply,fucck d north dy aint shit,we don't need them any more,we wud survive on our own

Odua republic forever nd oyo is our capital

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by ridwanayo(m): 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
Fedayeen:

I support u on this,all d unhealthy competotion btw igbos nd yoruba's wud become healthy as dere wud be competition between d regions to proof they are better off d other nd it wud bring bout massive development in all d region

God bless odua republic
God bless biafra republic
God bless niger delta
God bless d middle belt
D awusha's can jump into our big lagoon in lagos for all I care,awon wehrey
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by ridwanayo(m): 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
garfield16:

We are immoral and corrupt as a nation bith govt and the people and our values are not that of our brothers keepers so irrespective I dont think it makes a difference. The period under which we acheived the most was when government held the most power and control at the sentre, the 70s and early 80s so go figure

Guy is like u love dis slavery called nigeria,well u can go meet d awusha's when we odua nd biafra decide to leave
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
MrEverest:
Dont try to play smart when we can see through your facade of deception! Ask yourself, why are Igbos in Lagos? The day we separate, banks owened by Igbos will move their hqts to the East, we wont import through Lagos, we wont fly out through Lagos, Igbo owened businesses & companies will relocate here etc. Already Igbos are gradually returning & the tempo will increase when UN steps in with referendum. Nigeria is a contraption that has defied all efforts to work & will soon break up, most likely peacefully because the UN will not want humanitarean crises.

bye-bye, you talk like we are the ones that need you? We were doing ok without you, we have our own banks too abeg. We aren't the ones that left our land that moved to east, you are the ones that came to SW, you didn't come to do us a favour, you came because we have something you dont have in your land. Whoi leaves his home to live in another man's except to better himself? abeg stop driving rough with your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by jamjo: 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
senior123:

That is so narrow and I think Igbos are just selfish. Even the Yorubas are not happy are constantly applying for decentralization of power in nigeria. I am for that not breaking up. Stop being selfish please. Everyone from middle-belt to Yoruba has been suffering northern oppression in this country.

One Nigeria is not about only about oil. Most Importantly about the religious distribution of states. If Igbo goes then Nigeria is pre-dominantly muslim. Nobody wants that Yoruba will go and Middle belt will go. It will lead to war and deaths of millions. Stop this please. If you want decentralize power it will help a lot.

It is either Decentralize power or North goes. How about us middle belts always classified as North, when we are north. We are used to get power but get thrown away when the northern allocation comes in.

I support you 100% on that. I am Igbo i don't want war nor do i want Nigeria to disintegrate in anyway, I want true federalism or regionalism in Nigeria. Why i have a soft spot for Biafra is because of this useless republic, decentralize power today in Nigeria believe me people like me and majority of Igbos will not entertain the idea of Biafra.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
ridwanayo:

Guy is like u love dis slavery called nigeria,well u can go meet d awusha's when we odua nd biafra decide to leave

my friend you have been hanging out with IPOB people for too long, no allow then to dull your brain. Since 1999, how many years have the north been in power? In 8 years that OBJ was in Power which road did he build for you? when GEJ was in power what federal presence did you see in the SW? while you are thinking about it ask yoor IPOB people, when GEJ was in power, what did he do for them? Because as a man from that area if he did they wont be shouting devastation now.

When you have disengaged from IPOB people wey e be like dey dull your brain and switched on your eyes hopefully it will dawn on you that poverty in the land in not a north v south affair but a problem of a selfish political elite who have impoverished the common man irrespective of region or tribe. The north is impoverished, the south is impoverished, the only people doing well are the elite and the elites from all regions, so tell me what/who is the real problem?

1 Like

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
senior123:

That is so narrow and I think Igbos are just selfish. Even the Yorubas are not happy are constantly applying for decentralization of power in nigeria. I am for that not breaking up. Stop being selfish please. Everyone from middle-belt to Yoruba has been suffering northern oppression in this country.

One Nigeria is not about only about oil. Most Importantly about the religious distribution of states. If Igbo goes then Nigeria is pre-dominantly muslim. Nobody wants that Yoruba will go and Middle belt will go. It will lead to war and deaths of millions. Stop this please. If you want decentralize power it will help a lot.

It is either Decentralize power or North goes. How about us middle belts always classified as North, when we are north. We are used to get power but get thrown away when the northern allocation comes in.

The truth is always bitter....
Dividing the country is the solution for this Zoo.
Middle belt can join either the biafra nationhood/Christians or convert to Muslims and join bokoharam. Simple.
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by hamilton62(m): 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
ehinja:
When are we going to accept what the truth is about our country that the problem is not One Nigeria but our leaders and elites who have always been selfish and visionless.
The average Nigerian from whatever tribe is not having it easy but yet we choose to blame it on Nigeria being one. Waiting for the day we acknowledge what the real problem is with our country for only then will we get it right.
You are being patriotic to 'your' country because on your first sentence you called it 'our' country but mind you that's not so for others because some people want this and others don't...
Can I have a town without the villages agreeing?
Who and who agreed for this zoo?
Your so-called 1999 constitution was made by who and who apart from Abdhusalami?
Stop deceiving yourselves because you want something then should I also concur on having same?
Smell thr coffee and wake because it must happen...
Proudly Biafran and I owe none apology for it...
Biafra is my home!
All hail Biafra!!
The beacon of light on the Africa mountain!!!
We stand tall in the presence of our enemies.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
ridwanayo:

God bless u omo rere bi iyan ni eh jorh,am so tired of dis slavery called nigerian,we yoruba's can fend for our self,I did oil nd gas law in skul nd am telling u dat oil was first discovered in okitipupa present day araromi in ondo,ondo has bitumen2kiti nd osun av cocoa nd also ondo,we av ajaokuta steel mill,we wud av lagos as our commercial city,we av good soil nd we wud produce good plant,rice is produced in ekiti,osun even has gold,ekiti nd ondo with its lot of rock might av diamond if we are to search deeply,fucck d north dy aint shit,we don't need them any more,we wud survive on our own

Hmm,see this yorobbers abi yellowbar. So u dont like your northern brothers again?? When biafrans are agitating your there running your mouth, supporting their killings. .... oduduwa ni. Continue sleeping. Lagos state is now owned by the north....
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by xendra: 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
ridwanayo:

I support u on this,all d unhealthy competotion btw igbos nd yoruba's wud become healthy as dere wud be competition between d regions to proof they are better off d other nd it wud bring bout massive development in all d region

God bless odua republic
God bless biafra republic
God bless niger delta
God bless d middle belt
D awusha's can jump into our big lagoon in lagos for all I care,awon wehrey
hmm..okey o, maybe other region will want to do well but i doubt SS will give a ratsass
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by LeFreakSoChic(f): 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
MyGeneration:

Yes now, he's the human in d park why u, ur father nd ur family are the animals.

I understand gorrillas possess human like features hence the confusion. I maintain that you are a bastard anyways.
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by menxer: 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
Bishop Bishop....

If Kaduna state can make laws to regulate religious activities without waiting for FG why can't the affected states do same on this herds men issue, than calling for a breakup?

If all is going well for the Igbos politically at the Federal level (like controlling the FG in toto grin) would these cries for break up be this loud?

The call should be for a decentralization of power at the Federal level not break up.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by MyGeneration(m): 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

I understand gorrillas possess human like features hence the confusion. I maintain that you are a bastard anyways.
Why i maintain that u re a wh0re anyways.
Now go run along and hustle in d streets if not ur bustard kids will die of starvation.
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by mytym(m): 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
senior123:

This is deep, but also very true!

1 Like

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by ridwanayo(m): 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
garfield16:

my friend you have been hanging out with IPOB people for too long, no allow then to dull your brain. Since 1999, how many years have the north been in power? In 8 years that OBJ was in Power which road did he build for you? when GEJ was in power what federal presence did you see in the SW? while you are thinking about it ask yoor IPOB people, when GEJ was in power, what did he do for them? Because as a man from that area if he did they wont be shouting devastation now.

When you have disengaged from IPOB people wey e be like dey dull your brain and switched on your eyes hopefully it will dawn on you that poverty in the land in not a north v south affair but a problem of a selfish political elite who have impoverished the common man irrespective of region or tribe. The north is impoverished, the south is impoverished, the only people doing well are the elite and the elites from all regions, so tell me what/who is the real problem?

Oga u need to gerrarahere mehn,am nt support any leader,but all I want is an end to this nothern oligarchy,all our leaders are d same,its time all d youth of nigeria stand up together.don't bring our failed politicians into this,do u like buhari silence on d agatu killin,wat of d mile12 massacre, d ogoni killimg,killimg of shites,even d biafra war dat lead to death 3million people is very in human.nigger dis is nt about buhari,gej,obj,matter of fact yaradua an hausa guy is our best president ever.buy d truth is am tired of dis idea of awusha's thinkin dy own nigeria
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by judondasylva(m): 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
that's the pure truth
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Danfuster(m): 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
ridwanayo:

the Ibos think we Yorubas enemy cos we choose to be friend with both sides but it's obvious now that we have a common enemy. I don't blame tho, do the math... [i]the friend of my enemy is my... [/i]Oh yea! You guess right

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today / How Do You Differentiate Between The Holyspirit And Your Conscience? / Should Christians Share In Muslim IFTAR Meals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.