Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop (33351 Views)

Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) / Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" / "Lord, If it is your will to break Nigeria, break it up" - David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
havennie:

A peaceful break up is not possible, especially for black people like us.

For instance if we break up, where will a place like ILORIN go? Yoruba, Hausa-fulani or middlebelt?

Ilorin is a city dominated by yoruba speakers who have hausa-fulani mentality and kingship system (emirate) and is situated within the middlebelt region.....who will take it?

Well..while i am opposed to breaking up Nigeria..a negotiated breakup under UN auspices...like in Sudan..which ended the war and brought six years of peace...could work.

But you are right...there are too many sticky issues. Ethiopia and Eritrea broke off peacefully(it is complicated though)...only to start fighting over a couple of villages seven years later...they would still be fighting if not for UN troops.

And look at Somalia...same tribe, same culture, same language, same religion...and divided by war since 1991.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by VintageCocktail(m): 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
garfield16:

you supposed don dey retire dey collect pension by now o
No kidding bro...no kidding. cry
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by havennie(f): 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
engrchykae:
The biggest losers of one Nigeria is not igbos last i checked.
Igbos and Hausas are the beneficiaries of Nigeria.
The middlebelt is being decimated because of their good pastoral land.
The southwest is underused.when u consider many qualified technocrats from that region are snubbed by the arewa controlled fg.
The igbos are primarily individualistic and you can see it in their personal conviction and eventual success individually.
The southwest has more potential than southeast when you take into account their capacity to run a knowledge based economy and highly organized service based economy.
The southeast will surely be a commercial and industrial state but must need technocrats from the southwest.
If care is not taken the middlebelt would become extinct.
Igbos and Hausas have left their enclave to invade other parts of nigeria while southwest and southsouth are playing defensive,igbos and hausas are playing attacking formation which is the proven best form of defense.

What about all the investments of Igbos in Abuja and Lagos? If we middlebelt have our own country, dont u know we will chase away all igbos from Abuja and take their properties (if the breakup is problematic)

And pls stop that rubbish talk. The only problem with the middlebelt is divided loyalty based on religion, otherwise tell me how hausas can conquer Plateau, Benue, Nasarawa, Kogi, Taraba and all middlebelt states put together?
Our ppl are only divided by religion, but very soon i believe we will unite to one purpose and send all the hausa-fulanis away from our land-- the time is coming
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by mandax: 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Rarely respond to threads like these....but...

If we break Nigeria...into how many countries do we break up into.?

That is the question...and that is why I as a minority is opposed to Nigeria's breakup....because it would be bad for minority tribes like mine.

Of course...I cannot pretend all is well. I have read my history....and I see how things are going.

It is just that...if we wanted to split...1966/67 would have been a good time.Then...every region had its source of cash....and sustenance. Not now...where we are all dependent on oil....a split means a big fight for oil.

Yes....Sudan and South Sudan....which happened under the auspices of the UN...and which took ten years...and which ensured that Sudan still had some oil...and almost immediately...Sudan increased transit fees for South Sudan oil piped thru their territory.

[b]There is a major tribe near you with whom you share similar culture, perhaps similar religious faith, similar life aspirations, similar traditions, and other similar traits. Your tribe can form a country with the larger tribe. You must not aspire to keep millions of others in other major tribes down in One Nigeria for your selfish interest that translates to your imagined protection you get for your small tribe under One Nigeria.

Greece and Turkey can never share same country in other to accommodate the interests of tiny Cyprus. Cyprus remains a sovereign nation. There are many nations on earth with less than 100,000 population. What matters in having a country is how happy with, and well-cared for by your country,not how rich or large or hugely populated your country is.

You want to fight because of crude oil before split? Note that the most rich countries of the world today have no crude oil, some of them, like the Swiss Federation, are even landlocked.

One other problem is that Hausa/Fulani-loyal soldiers recreated Nigeria's political structure, such that Hausa/Fulani now use the undue excess political representation it draws from the undue large number of states which the soldiers proliferated in the far north to lord it over the rest of Nigeria; to the extent that they can now openly state that the oil in the Nigerdelta belongs to northern Nigeria.

This Hausa/Fulani arrogance is now unbearable. [/b]

5 Likes

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by VintageCocktail(m): 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Well..while i am opposed to breaking up Nigeria..a negotiated breakup under UN auspices...like in Sudan..which ended the war and brought six years of peace...could work.

But you are right...there are too many sticky issues. Ethiopia and Eritrea broke off peacefully(it is complicated though)...only to start fighting over a couple of villages seven years later...they would still be fighting if not for UN troops.

And look at Somalia...same tribe, same culture, same language, same religion...and divided by war since 1991.
With our warped blackened mind, you think someone will bother to go to war for villages that will end up being a liability or....I mean not producing oil, gas or other potentially important exportable goods....huh
The hunt will be on for Abuja and other already developed towns and cities, villages can be razed to the ground with the villagers in it....not kidding.
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
mandax:

[b]There is a major tribe near you with whom you share similar culture, perhaps similar religious faith, similar life aspirations, similar traditions, and other similar traits.

Greece and Turkey can never share same country in other to accommodate the interests of tiny Cyprus. Cyprus remains a sovereign nation. There are many nations on earth with less than 100,000 population. What matters in having a country is how happy with, and well-cared for by your country,not how rich or large or hugely populated your country is.

You want to fight because of crude oil before spli Note that the most rich countries of the world today have no crude oil, some of them, like the Swiss Federation are even landlocked.

One other problem is that Hausa/Fulani-loyal soldiers recreated Nigeria's political structure, such that Hausa/Fulani now use the undue excess political representation it draws from the undue large number of states the soldiers proliferated in the far north to lord it over the rest of Nigeria; to the extent that hey can now openly state that the oil in the Nigerdelta belongs to northern Nigeria.

I am not Hausa Fulani. Neither am I yoruba or igbo.
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
mandax:

I keep saying to you people, if you really are serious, go back to SE and develop the south east. The biggest problem apart from corrupt leaders is that all of you are developing other peoples economies Uk, USA, Lagos, Abuja at the expense of your own. Do you guys not realsie that you are the biggest reason why Lagos is what it is today? It is your taxes that has given fashola the money to do the stuff they say he has done that has made him what he is today. If you stayed in Se and paid your taxes there your governors would have more money to invest.

I laugh at igbos who talk about Biafra from exile...jokers! The day the Ibos start returning home is the day I say Ok these people are serious o!!

3 Likes

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by havennie(f): 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
ernecy:
I really agree with u, but will differ in the area of u calling the igbo selfish. I feel the igbos should b commended for speaking and wanting to break away, because sometimes it takes courage to do. the core north has always uses the middle belt to add to they numbers, and it makes me wonder if we don't have geographers in this country, and why are the so called middle belt are not speaking about it, even when it's glaring if you look at the map of this country, you will realise that this place they call middle belt and SS as just instrument of division and does not exist geographical.

I still stand to be corrected.

The middlebelt speaks, only that our voices are not loud enough and our people are divided among religious and ethnic loyalties. Many middlebelt muslims have sold their souls and conscience to hausa-fulanis in the name of Islam and they are the real problem.

Our people only need time to unite for a common purpose. Our leaders have failed us because they only use our destinies to trade between the south and hausas but our youths are coming up. The colonial masters are the cause of our problem, they refused to grant us the middlebelt region we requested for in the willinks comission of 1956, instead they left us under the rule of the caliphate........

u southernerns also add our problems by constantly identifying us as hausa people....this mis identification has eaten deep into the mentality of many of our people and they now believe they have no destiny or identity outside AREWA.....U ppl should stop identifying us as hausa people! because we are not.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Zenlife: 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
Absolutely seconded. The amalgamation is erroneous and unnecessary in the first place. It has and continue to do the zoo and jungle called Nigeria harm and evil.

One Nigeria should be No Nigeria.
In the name of fairness and peace, All 36 states including Abuja should become individual nations and self govern with God alloted resources. Moreso since all these states have their own unique language or dialect, tradition, and culture.

Too many cooks spoil the broth. For Nigeria the soup has since been burnt from inception.

This attached statement from Ahmadu Bello the former sardauna of Sokoto says it all, and is ground for dissolution of The Animal Farm called Nigeria.

The impoverished North et al clamor for One Nigeria because they are parasites feeding on the south. To blazing hell with them stinky, destructive, murdering, blood-sucking, vampire, pedophile, untamed, uncivil, rapists, shameless illiterates... BOMBOCLAUDS!

Let each state bear and answer her father's name.

Chinua Achebe the great writer and visionary said it all long ago.
'Things Fall Apart, The Center Cannot Hold' - Nigeria has since fallen apart, broken, no point trying to fix this sock away cesspool called Nigeria.
A smashed egg... A spilled milk!

BI O LE YA KO YA
BI O LE DI OSE KI O DI OSE
OJO O KIN PA EWE IKOKO!

Bring on the war... ENOUGH!!!

The Methodist Bishop has spoken well. Bless his heart.

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by shaibu123: 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
YOU NAILED IT

I keep saying to you people, if you really are serious, go back to SE and develop the south east. The biggest problem apart from corrupt leaders is that all of you are developing other peoples economies Uk, USA, Lagos, Abuja at the expense of your own. Do you guys not realsie that you are the biggest reason why Lagos is what it is today? It is your taxes that has given fashola the money to do the stuff they say he has done that has made him what he is today. If you stayed in Se and paid your taxes there your governors would have more money to invest.

I laugh at igbos who talk about Biafra from exile...jokers! The day the Ibos start returning home is the day I say Ok these people are serious o!![/quote]
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
havennie:

The middlebelt speaks, only that our voices are not loud enough and our people are divided among religious and ethnic loyalties. Many middlebelt muslims have sold their souls and conscience to hausa-fulanis in the name of Islam and they are the real problem.

Our people only need time to unite for a common purpose. Our leaders have failed us because they only use our destinies to trade between the south and hausas but our youths are coming up. The colonial masters are the cause of our problem, they refused to grant us the middlebelt region we requested for in the willinks comission of 1956, instead they left us under the rule of the caliphate........

u southernerns also add our problems by constantly identifying us as hausa people....this mis identification has eaten deep into the mentality of many of our people and they now believe they have no destiny or identity outside AREWA.....U ppl should stop identifying us as hausa people! because we are not.

The sad thing is that the Igbos cry marginalisation! The real marginalised peoples are peoples like yours lost in the noise!

1 Like

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by 0nyegame(m): 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
lol bt jonathan is a sensible leader abi?
He's not is also a senseless leader/politician
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by obailala(m): 4:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
godoluwa:
u mean Nnamdi Kanu & the Bishop are little kid as well? do you mean that a Nigerian cant own a property in UK because hes a Nigerian or Ghanian cant own a property or investment in Nigeria because he is Ghanian? ur comment makes me lmfao
The hatred the UK/Ghanaian man has for a typical Nigerian (if any) is insignificant when compared to the hatred different tribes and regions within Nigeria have for each other. To worsen matters, the most vocal proponents of this very division (Kanu and his disciples) are hinging their campaign on the spread of pure tribal hatred (they strangely call it enlightenment). With the kind of toxic words Kanu and his followers have spread in their campaign, assuming Biafra finally breaks, you would be extremely myopic if you think the relationship (economic and social) between Nigeria and Biafra would be as cordial as present day Nigeria vs Ghana/UK. South Sudan is still a very fresh case study; old age is not necessarily a criteria for wisdom, Igbos have more than 50% of their investments outside the SE. The best option is true federalism, and that I am sure the entire SS, SW and even NC would support.

3 Likes

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by ogene007: 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
omenka:
The Bishop is a red necked agama lizard.

There are over 200 ethnic nationalities in the country but because up in his stupid head the union doesn't seem to favour just one, it should be called off. Even ethnic minorities are showing a lot more maturity than some supposed elders.

Was the country just amalgamated yesterday?? Where was his voice during Jonathan's regime?? Did the herdsmen crisis begin yesterday?? Where was he between 2011 and 2015??

One day you want out of the union, the next day you wanna be the president, acting as though there's a Nobel prize for stupidity for which you are strong contender. And who says break up is a "sure banker" for peace??

Some people are just irritatingly foolish.
Are you accursed? Why are you showing the whole world how terribly you have been brought up. Please, this discussion is not for weed smokers.

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by davis112(m): 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
Is it bye force to b wit u ppl, I no dey do don bcome headache dis day oooh,,stupid ppl wit useless thinking,,since dey don't want light,make dem go,,after all,,what is light gat to do wit darkness,,we are nt ishmel,,we are decendant of Abraham,is dis fuel is located in d north,,dem for Don seperate since n u wil b d first to say it right to..north love killing n hate peace,,dey call Christian slave n dat we should be treated as slave can u Imagin or leave wit ppl like dis,,bt dey wil b d slave bcus my GOD is watching
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by ridwanayo(m): 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
[quote author=Zenlife post=44343644]Absolutely seconded. The amalgamation is erroneous and unnecessary in the first place. It has and continue to do the zoo and jungle called Nigeria harm and evil.

One Nigeria should be No Nigeria.
In the name of fairness and peace, All 36 states including Abuja should become individual nations and self govern with God alloted resources. Moreso since all these states have their own unique language or dialect, tradition, and culture.

Too many cooks spoil the broth. For Nigeria the soup has since been burnt from inception.

This attached state from Ahmadu Bello the former sardauna of Sokoto says it all, and is ground for dissolution.

The impoverished North et al clamor for One Nigeria because they are parasites feeding on the south. To blazing hell with them stinky, destructive, murdering, blood-sucking, vampire, pedophile, untamed, uncivil, rapists, shameless illiterates... BOMBOCLAUDS!

Let each state bear and answer her father's name.

U right bro,awusha people av been using dis dere divide nd rule method nd now enough is enough,dy fulani nd hausa see other region as dere conqered territory,all southerners must come together nd fight for dis secession.nd for people sayin if nigeria split it wud affect people of a tribe who has property in other territory it won't affect anything,dangote has property in sw nd oda region if hausa shud decide to take any one property we wud also take dere property in our region,so dy won't wanna try such 1967 is diffrent from now jorh
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by godoluwa(m): 4:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
obailala:
The hatred the UK/Ghanaian man has for a typical Nigerian (if any) is insignificant when compared to the hatred different tribes and regions within Nigeria have for each other. To worsen matters, the most vocal proponents of this very division (Kanu and his disciples) are hinging their campaign on the spread of pure tribal hatred (they strangely call it enlightenment). With the kind of toxic words Kanu and his followers have spread in their campaign, assuming Biafra finally breaks, you would be extremely myopic if you think the relationship (economic and social) between Nigeria and Biafra would be as cordial as present day Nigeria vs Ghana/UK. South Sudan is still a very fresh case study; old age is not necessarily a criteria for wisdom, Igbos have more than 50% of their investments outside the SE. The best option is true federalism, and that I am sure the entire SS, SW and even NC would support.
will North support it?
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by MyGeneration(m): 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
Deen77:

South south resources you too are targeting, Nigeria we split to 6/7/8 country.
No problem as far as igbos that leave Nigeria not southeast.
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by ridwanayo(m): 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
For u guys worried dat if nigeria split,people from diffrent region region who invest in another region,eg a niger delta guy who has auz in kano,wud lose property u guys are wrong.this is 2016 nd nt 1967 so dat won't happen,hausa,s also own property in other region nd yoruba nd igbo own property in other region,so if a paticular region think he can take over people property, d people from dat region who own propert in oda region wud lose dere property also

50/50 no cheating

Odua a gbewa oh
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
Knowledge9000:
One Nigeria is...ALL ABOUT OIL! They have ravaged most of the oil in the SS; nearly 80% of their proven reserves depleted, environment polluted now they are heading into SE. Imo, Abia and Anambra. Anambra has the largest oil and gas reserves in Nigeria followed by Imo and Abia...the irony is Nigerians don't know this. Even Igbos don't even know this! They hide this from us!

We can pretend all is well but remember...when a situation or condition reaches critical mass, THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP IT!
Na lie,Buhari has stopped it even before it reaches.
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by obailala(m): 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
godoluwa:
will North support it?
Is the north more powerful or even more populated than the rest of Nigeria?... And remember we talk mainly of the NW and NE here?

Remember what happened in the 2011 elections?... The entire north voted Buhari but he lost woefully and you know why?... That was because the SE + SS + SW + NC voted for GEJ.

The reason true federalism may never be possible is not because of the north, rather it is because of the foolishness of the south (specifically the SW and SE) to forcefully ask for it in unison.

Instead of strategising and pushing for this, the SE seems to always jump into the option of running away from Nigeria and the plan seems to be to drag the SS along. There is no doubt that any secession of the SE today without at least some parts of the SS would be foolhardy. But with the present retrogressive economic arrangement of Nigeria, no other zone (including the SS) would permit that to happen. The only feasible thing is to build proper bridges with the SS (not the present kind of "we voted your son" bridge) and also an alliance with the SW and the middlebelt to fight in one voice for true federalism. That is the only feasible option.

3 Likes

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by ridwanayo(m): 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2016
godoluwa:
will North support it?
North wud never support it,I believe decentalization of goverment wud be better,let each region carter for itself,dat is d solution to nigeria problem or secession

I always respect obalaila though he is d best nd most intelligent apc supporter here nt like bigot omenka ne dat negeneukwu guy
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
Tkester2:

You must be stooopid. What is hard in "I don't want to have any relationship with you". Which part of the sentence don't you understand? Igbo's want to be on their own, is that a hard thing?

Tufiakwa!
Is that why you said he/she is stupid?Go & separate by force now.Mumu
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by ridwanayo(m): 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
obailala:
Is the north more powerful or even more populated than the rest of Nigeria?... And remember we talk mainly of the NW and NE here?

Remember what happened in the 2011 elections?... The entire north vote Buhari but he lost woefully and you know why?... That was because the SE + SS + SW + NC voted for GEJ.

The reason true federalism may never be possible is not because of the north, rather it is because of the foolishness of the south (specifically the SW and SE) to forcefully ask for it in unison.

U right on this,dats y I do preach to my yoruba nd igbo brothers to stop all dis tribal bashin,we shus stop seeing ourself as enermy,we are all giulty of this,d north wud never beef each other no matter what but we d southeners be beefin each other like tupac nd biggie.its time our politicians ss,sw nd se come together nd seek for decentalization of power
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by godoluwa(m): 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
obailala:

Remember what happened in the 2011 elections?... The entire north vote Buhari but he lost woefully and you know why?... That was because the SE + SS + SW + NC voted for GEJ.

have you read the judgement about Enugu indigene that clash with fulani terrorist over the abduction of their people by fulani terrorist? each of the 76people arrested by Nigerian Army paid 200k as bail sum while those fulani kidnappers are yet to be arrested. the fact is that hausa/fulani has the mentality that they are greater than Nigeria & Buhari is in their support through his actions.
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by ernecy(m): 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
What you stated are the obvious challenge, there is a need for reorientation, because this perception has really eating deep, even if it's false. The youth from Middle Belt will need to speak out more and louder bcuz there have been used and dump over and over again by core North.
Thank God there is Internet , we can now say our mind and we will be heard.
havennie:

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Ralphdan(m): 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
garfield16:

Bro if war breaks I check out and I don't need refugee status because I have 2nd passport. When everything finish we come and survey the land.and count casuality and see if my house is still standing. But you know war no dey touch rich man area.

I see all your families and relations do2 ba? And if i may ask were there no rich men in Syria?
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
omenka:
The Bishop is a red necked agama lizard.

There are over 200 ethnic nationalities in the country but because up in his stupid head the union doesn't seem to favour just one, it should be called off. Even ethnic minorities are showing a lot more maturity than some supposed elders.

Was the country just amalgamated yesterday?? Where was his voice during Jonathan's regime?? Did the herdsmen crisis begin yesterday?? Where was he between 2011 and 2015??

One day you want out of the union, the next day you wanna be the president, acting as though there's a Nobel prize for stupidity for which you are strong contender. And who says break up is a "sure banker" for peace??

Some people are just irritatingly foolish.
And I assure you that after the Ibos break off they begin to kill them self over leadership quest.
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
omohanet:
In my opinion, I don't support separation, lets keep ONE NIGERIA. We can learn others cultures, Traditions, languages. Rather than clamouring for break-up, we focus on things that can promote the unity of the Nation.
when
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by eseoghene144: 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
Break to how many countries? The problem is that the major tribes will no leave the niger delta alone because of her oil as no other part is capable of survival on its own
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by obailala(m): 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
godoluwa:
have you read the judgement about Enugu indigene that clash with fulani terrorist over the abduction of their people by fulani terrorist? each of the 76people arrested by Nigerian Army paid 200k as bail sum while those fulani kidnappers are yet to be arrested. the fact is that hausa/fulani has the mentality that they are greater than Nigeria & Buhari is in their support through his actions.
The only reason why they appear greater is because they have come together. The fulani menace is suffered by the SS, SE, SW and mostly the middle belt. If these groups come together, the northern hegemony would be crushed instantly. But we've failed to realise this since 1960. Today the SE wants to 'run away' and it plans to drag the SS along. The SS has been feeding Nigeria for decades and is still feeding Nigeria; the fact is that nobody, no zone, not even the SS would agree to move away with the SE. It is almost an impossible wild goose chase. The only solution is unity of the south, if not for other things but at least to fight for the implementation of those confab reports.

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
Jombojombo:

Your brain damage is beyond repair
However better than being brainless like you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O / 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today / How Do You Differentiate Between The Holyspirit And Your Conscience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.