Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,330 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. (41004 Views)

What Is The Right Punishment For A Man Who Indulge In Rape / Reasons Y Gals Indulge In Runs.. / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by layla129(f): 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
Its so refreshing to know some guys still think with their brains not deeks. Welldone
But i don't agree with number 3. What if you're faithful and she's not?
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
Toks2008:

wow...no sex till marriage? interesting
i just divulged my feeling to this very intelligent girl that is afta d xme thing. . . i hope. . . . buh its posible na.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by herboshedhe(f): 5:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
Following
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by AreaFada2: 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
All na wash.

Sexually decent people practice it, they hardly broadcast it.

Ladies love this kind of threads though.

Why? Because they always do when you tell them what they want to hear.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by banme1(m): 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
Op so u de use ur mouth to like that rubbish. I hope u will lick her menstrual properties
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by lepasharon(f): 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
Who cares?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by flokii: 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2016
@OP don't be surprised when you end up with a "retired whor.e"

research shows.. over 95% of good guys (including virgins) end up with loose veejays..

hence become sad men.. #justsaying
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
What the f*ck does Op mean by 'its olatokunbo again' like anyone cares who his irrelevant sexist âss is.

All these internet celebrities sef lmao

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by martineverest(m): 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2016
layla129:
Its so refreshing to know some guys still think with their brains not deeks. Welldone
But i don't agree with number 3. What if you're faithful and she's not?
there are still some o
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by Goldenheart(m): 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
Ewwww......
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by Exxit(m): 5:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
If sum guys are single and lonely and have no hoes, they start trying to act like they abstaining. Dude its the opportunity you don't have lmfao... grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by coolfredo(m): 5:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
KimBerlyie:
I hope my future husband is reading this embarassed
yes am reading this..
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by SexyStrawberry(f): 5:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
Toks2008:

grin is sex that hard to get?

I could get it so free and can be as cheap as 1k for short time and 3k till day break...dude use your brain biko.

Please write a thread on reasons why you love indiscriminate sex and stop trolling.

i would've been happier if u hadn't replied that deranged lunatic. **oh gosh! plz forgive me! i have never wanted to use any insulting words on anyone here on NL**

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by flokii: 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
fellis:
What the f*ck does Op mean by 'its olatokunbo again' like anyone cares who his irrelevant sexist âss is.

grin grin

at last I don see person wey crazy pass me..

celeb na celeb o... internet or real life. lol
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by Toks2008(m): 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
fellis:

Lol were re o...Go read my write ups and you will thank me latter.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by awakeuche(m): 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
your "principles" and whatnot suck ass!!

Didn't read most of it.. But, I felt the desire to call you a capital perv.. smiley smiley I hope you like the name?? smiley smiley

However, we know.. The only reason you don't indulge in "indiscriminate" sex... Is because no one will give it to you.. undecided
CAPITAL PERV?? Lol, and u didn't read the post completely o... u need JEZUZ

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by joeace2020(m): 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
fellis:

Exaggerated sense of self worth.. Dude's probably a frustrated virgin

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by amokeme(f): 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
Toks2008 is definitely one of the few male NLders I respect!
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by saasala(m): 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
Exxit:
If sum guys are single and lonely and have no hoes, they start trying to act like they abstaining. Dude its the opportunity you don't have lmfao... grin

Egbon, no mind am o. That was the first thing that flashed to my mind after reading his long, boring epistle... He is a lonely guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by missingrib(f): 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
have been waiting for this kind of thread for a very long time...as paramount to man so also to ladies (indiscriminate sex) ...sex is more than three minutes or probably ten minutes pleasure its sacred.its more like a blood covenant BTW the two parties involve. ladies also should stop jumping from one man to another in the name of dating in quote"rltship with sex" it doesn't makes that "she" different from a prostitute just a name tag differences... guys,dudes make una stop chasing any thing in skirt reserve your resources for your future wife and stop wasting it there is more to life than being a player....decency pays...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by slytubadth(m): 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Hoes are the number 1 reason!
They bang many women like they fear their banana will expire tomorrow .
hw about banging you? but hey, i mean it.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by missingrib(f): 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
fellis:

forget the package it the contents that matters...
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by slytubadth(m): 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
@missingrib, what precisely are you driving at?
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by Toks2008(m): 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
saasala:

Egbon, no mind am o. That was the first thing that flashed to my mind after reading his long, boring epistle... He is a lonely guy.

Without any form of bragging do i freaking look like a guy that can be lonely for even a day?

Is there anything unreasonable in what i wrote? is indiscriminate sex something to boast about?

Recieve sense dude...i can sleep with one lady a day if i choose to...it just does not make sense.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by oloriB(f): 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
Where is my Ex? Come and read what a fellow man like you wrote!! Anything in skirt he can't resist, but to perform for house He go start sermon. I don't like sex. Thank God for the peace I have now.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by Toks2008(m): 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
amokeme:
Toks2008 is definitely one of the few male NLders I respect!

Thanks sis...nevertheless i did not write this to gain admiration from ladies but this is who i am...my life..
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by An0nimus: 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
Wonder why everytime fellas hear a guy say he virgin/celibate they immediately conclude that it's because he can't get chics to lay with. Beats me everytime.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by safarigirl(f): 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
That point about indiscriminate sex being a 'sin' is not very smart @ Toks....so what? You tryna say people who shag random people are sinners while you who shags one person is not?

Bros abeg keep God out of your sexcapades. Shagging is shagging, all na sin.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by missingrib(f): 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
slytubadth:
@missingrib, what precisely are you driving at?
the thread is all about the male folks so am including the females..
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by macino1(m): 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
Good reasons. keep it up
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by Zehner(f): 5:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
In chi gurl voice.....#karishika eeeeeeeee.... run away from karishikas tongue
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. by missingrib(f): 5:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
An0nimus:
Wonder why everytime fellas hear a guy say he virgin/celibate they immediately conclude that it's because he can't get chics to lay with. Beats me everytime.
its the level of their mentality....some people even believe virgins does not exist...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am A Feminist!! / My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.