Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion (2499 Views)

Masturbation: Good Or Bad? Nigerians React (Video) / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? / My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by Anuoluwapo23(f): 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
I was having a serious discussion with my neighbor today while surfing Internet with my camon c8 so we were arguing
about Abortion..

I said Abortion is bad she said there is nothing bad in Abortion, that what if the girl is not ready so I was like lemme bring it here and hear people's view...

Thanks..
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by daremarvell: 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
Sometimes Good, sometimes Bad...
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by Wagasigiungu(m): 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
It all depends on ur angle of view i. e. Ur religious, health, moral, ethnic/socio-cultural and personal convictions. Not my thing though,, however I hv never been in a situation where I had to take a decision for or against criminal abortion. So I might probably hv a different view then.
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
Abortion is neither good nor bad, depending on the reasons why the abortion is taking place , we can then judge its morality. Assuming a young teenage girl, with no means of self sufficiency gets pregnant; in her case Abortion may be necessary, but when the situation repeats itself with the same individual, the neutral point shifts as it is very possible to prevent pregnancies, instead of killing a person. In essence, ignorance is not an excuse in this century, pregnancy prevention is very possible and cheap, only in extreme cases can abortion be viewed as amoral.
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by Vinshu(f): 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
Abortion is murder.

Why kill an innocent baby who did not force you to bring him/her into the world? Unless its a result of rape then there is no such thing as not ready. After all there is readiness to have sex and get pregnant but not ready to keep the fruit of the sex.

Abortion is bad and illegal

2 Likes

Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
Depends on the circumstances. Sometimes I really do understand why women do it.

People have their reasons and no matter what I feel about it its not my life to live.
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by cruzita(f): 4:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
Abortion is bad period.u just killed an innocent soul, if u are not ready for a child ,stop premarital sex

3 Likes

Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by Cholls(m): 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
Wagasigiungu:
It all depends on ur angle of view i. e. Ur religious, health, moral, ethnic/socio-cultural and personal convictions. Not my thing though,, however I hv never been in a situation where I had to take a decision for or against criminal abortion. So I might probably hv a different view then.
my brother u obviously don't understand the true basis of morals. religion is NOT necessary for morals, you know. but an undestanding of what life is ABOUT is necessary. And not 1 person in 100 has that understanding. so they have to substitute religion for rationality.
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by ShayGirl(f): 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
Abortion isn't d best option at all...
And has never for once added usefulness to d life of person involved,instead, it causes pain and shame...Common! its murder we re talking about here and why must u HV unprotected sex wen u ain't ready to nurse a child ..
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by Anuoluwapo23(f): 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
I believe it's bad ooooooo because it's called Murder
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by Lovetinz(m): 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
Abortion is ILLEGAL. Period.
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
Wait people are arguing if taking a life is bad or not.

3 Likes

Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by Anuoluwapo23(f): 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
Some people find it normal ooooooo because I can remember one of my neighbors on school den she was just in 100level and I heard she aborted 3 times in a semester and she's just 19 years...
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
There are many instances whereby a child born as a result of unwanted pregnancy end up committing suicide as a result of trauma by his mates, society nd even his parent. The sorrow nd sadness he will feel Tru out his lyf, sometimes makes him wish he has not been born. Rape and mistakes happens all d tym, buh nevertheless if the parent isn't ready to provide effectively 4 d child, den wats d essence of bringing him to life??

1 Like

Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by krak101(m): 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
It is bad morally,islamically and biblically. Ladies share your experience(s).
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by Justeenaleo(f): 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
If you can't take care of a child don't bring it to the world.

2 Likes

Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by skywalker240(m): 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
Vinshu:
Abortion is murder.

Why kill an innocent baby who did not force you to bring him/her into the world? Unless its a result of rape then there is no such thing as not ready. After all there is readiness to have sex and get pregnant but not ready to keep the fruit of the sex.

Abortion is bad and illegal
I think this the only sensible word you have ever said here in nairaland all your life.
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by skywalker240(m): 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
its a crime
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by TLisieux: 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
Abortion is same as murder in cold blood. The babies feel the pain!!!
It's worse than the atrocities committed by BH and IS IS! !!!
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by skywalker240(m): 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2016
ButterFlyEffect:
Depends on the circumstances. Sometimes I really do understand why women do it.

People have their reasons and no matter what I feel about it its not my life to live.
Excluding rape,.what are the main reasons?

Hmmmm!
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by Anuoluwapo23(f): 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
What are the reasons for Abortion
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
skywalker240:

Excluding rape,.what are the main reasons?

Hmmmm!

Besides rape I witnessed mothers that really wanted children having to abort because of dangerous medical reasons. That's why I said in my previous post sometimes I understand.

Even if other times I don't it's not my duty to pass judgement.
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by halfricanadian(f): 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
I'm nt scared to talk about abortion

Do wat u wanna do

Nobody aint ur God

No body has d right to judge u
I do abortion if i want to

Aint nobody business

undecided surrogacy is there noy compulsory to b loved by men
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by Anuoluwapo23(f): 8:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
ButterFlyEffect:

Besides rape I witnessed mothers that really wanted children having to abort because of dangerous medical reasons. That's why I said in my previous post sometimes I understand.

Even if other times I don't it's not my duty to pass judgement.

medical reasons you say?? Please buttress more on that..
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by Anuoluwapo23(f): 8:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

Do wat u wanna do

Nobody aint ur God

Aint nobody business

but it's bad nau.. Have had friends that did it when I was in school and it landed them in a General Hospital in Abeokuta see she was bleeding even doctor said he womb is damaged... In that case what do you think??
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by Anuoluwapo23(f): 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
skywalker240:
its a crime
some people feel it's an habit....I think there should be like a serious talk on that in the society..
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by Anuoluwapo23(f): 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Wait people are arguing if taking a life is bad or not.

some people don't see it has taking life's ooooooo, they see it has been young..
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by skywalker240(m): 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
some people feel it's an habit....I think there should be like a serious talk on that in the society..
I couldnt agree more.
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by Anuoluwapo23(f): 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
skywalker240:
I couldnt agree more.
Y?
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by skywalker240(m): 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

Do wat u wanna do

Nobody aint ur God

Aint nobody business

Madam if you were aborted when they had your pregnacy, would you have been able to type this?....

well every body with his or her opinion
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by halfricanadian(f): 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
skywalker240:

Madam if you were aborted when they had your pregnacy, would you have been able to type this?....

well every body with his or her opinion

Swear if i was aborted i wud b much more happy than the life i live now to b sincere
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
medical reasons you say?? Please buttress more on that..

My sister in law had no choice but to abort an ectopic pregnancy at 7 weeks. She was heartbroken. Ectopic pregnancies can be a life and death situation if not treated in time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Will We Finish Studying The Bible? / Has Anyone Married A SUN GIRL On Daily Sun Newspaper / 12 Obvious Signs She Wants You To Ask Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.