Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,849 members, 7,855,515 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion (2527 Views)

Masturbation: Good Or Bad? Nigerians React (Video) / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? / My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by Anuoluwapo23(f): 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
ButterFlyEffect:

My sister in law had no choice but to abort an ectopic pregnancy at 7 weeks. She was heartbroken. Ectopic pregnancies can be a life and death situation if not treated in time.
Awwwww!!! Now I know because I had to even Google it..
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:32am On Apr 03, 2016
Imagine somebody is proud she has Aborted twice.
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by Anuoluwapo23(f): 8:25am On Apr 06, 2016
embarassed
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by Anuoluwapo23(f): 8:26am On Apr 06, 2016
GIRLS should be careful ooooooo.
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 06, 2016
There are times when abortion is necessary. An example is the case of an ectopic pregnancy. Another is a case where one was raped and got pregnant. There's nothing wrong with aborting that child!

1 Like

Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:34am On Apr 06, 2016
Dunno y people seem to see it has normal thing..
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by Anuoluwapo23(f): 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hello
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by daremarvell: 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
Dunno y people seem to see it has normal thing..
They don't see it as normal they just don't want to hear the truth
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by daremarvell: 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
NewSheriff:
There are times when abortion is necessary. An example is the case of an ectopic pregnancy. Another is a case where one was raped and got pregnant. There's nothing wrong with aborting that child!
hmmmmmmmm I don't agree to what you said...
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by Anuoluwapo23(f): 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
daremarvell:
They don't see it as normal they just don't want to hear the truth
hmmmm
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
daremarvell:
hmmmmmmmm I don't agree to what you said...
Why?
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by daremarvell: 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
NewSheriff:
Why?
all i will say is let's call a spade a spade bad is bad
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
daremarvell:
all i will say is let's call a spade a spade bad is bad
Aborting a pregnancy that came from rape by an armed robber is a bad thing to do?
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by akike: 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
For married couples...I am in support

For unmarried...no one forced you to have sex undecided
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by daremarvell: 7:19am On Apr 10, 2016
NewSheriff:
Aborting a pregnancy that came from rape by an armed robber is a bad thing to do?
hmmmm that's serious tho but sometimes the baby can still be kept
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by daremarvell: 7:20am On Apr 10, 2016
akike:

yes nau but I don't understand ladies at all,
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:33am On Apr 10, 2016
akike:

seriously buh girls ain't smiling atall
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by akike: 7:39am On Apr 10, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
seriously buh girls ain't smiling atall

Aside from being illegal in Nigeria, I noticed that Nigerian boys and girl's are more stvpid. it is enough you are having sex undecided but abortion in a country where you risk losing your womb!

Get contraceptives or condoms!
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:43am On Apr 10, 2016
akike:

Aside from being illegal in Nigeria, I noticed that Nigerian boys and girl's are more stvpid.

Abi just lik when I was in school then one 300 level girl i call her my school daughter she got mistakely pregnant when I ask what she was was thinking she said the guy didn't allow them to use condom I was aaah mmmm she had to abort it oo because the guy denied it
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by Obike10: 8:01am On Apr 10, 2016
Abortion isn't wrong and until everyone who is against it has been in the position of dealing with an unwanted pregnancy they are in no position to judge. Having a baby is a huge life changing event and if you are not emotionally ready or practically able to raise a child then you have every right to consider an abortion, as well as the other options of course.
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:53am On Apr 10, 2016
akike:

Aside from being illegal in Nigeria, I noticed that Nigerian boys and girl's are more stvpid. it is enough you are having sex undecided but abortion in a country where you risk losing your womb!

i don't even understand what's wrong with our girls seriously
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by Cronnie7: 10:03am On Apr 10, 2016
what of ectopic pregnancy where the mother's life is in danger? we shud nt abort too abi??
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by Anuoluwapo23(f): 10:15am On Apr 10, 2016
Cronnie7:
what of ectopic pregnancy where the mother's life is in danger? we shud nt abort too abi??
hmmmm that's serious, it's a serious issue what if the mother abort and also dies what will happen?
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 10, 2016
So u are beautiful like this
Stupedinluv:
Wait people are arguing if taking a life is bad or not.

Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by daremarvell: 9:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
Oma307:
So u are beautiful like this
shocked shocked
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by adelahorn3: 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
Cronnie7:

An ectopic pregnancy is a pregnancy that develops outside a woman's uterus (womb). This happens when the fertilized egg from the ovary does not reach or implant itself normally in the uterus. Instead, the egg develops somewhere else in the abdomen. The products of this conception are abnormal and cannot develop into fetuses. Ectopic pregnancy is usually found in the first 5-10 weeks of pregnancy. For more info about ectopic pregnancy please visit http://motherhow.com/what-is-an-ectopic-pregnancy-signs-and-symptoms/
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by benflin(m): 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
halfricanadian:

Swear if i was aborted i wud b much more happy than the life i live now to b sincere

U really need help...I now understand y u see nothing wrong in killing for pleasure
Re: Abortion :Good Or Bad? Share Your Opinion by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:10am On Apr 22, 2016
benflin:

U really need help...I now understand y u see nothing wrong in killing for pleasure
hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iniobong Held The Zip Of My Trouser And Said That She Will Suck Me Dry (pics) / Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? / 10 Hot Sexy Images Of Beyonce Knowles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.