Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala (24903 Views)

A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. / Breaking:buhari 's unconfirmed Speech / Hardship Hits Buhari ’s Ministers , Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by 2sexycom(m): 3:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

We had a deal with Buhari for 4years!!

Don't start writing poo just after 1year... If 2019 comes, and you don't like Buhari, present your Candidate!!

We will meet at the polls!!

For now, remain quiet and Observe!! Baba is having a meeting with Obama!! Don't make noise!!
Oloshi, what's so special about meeting Obama? Is he God? Will Obama leave US and come settle our own problems for us?

1 Like

Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by Deen77: 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
Mentcee:

But was the writer wrong? Disprove him.

Very wrong.

Femi don't like Buhari even before d election, nothing can Buhari do that Femi we love him. In Yoruba, your enemies can't impress you no matter what.

2 Likes

Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by 2sexycom(m): 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
Blackfire:
PDP are thieves we are managing, but this APC are con artist+armed robbers who are terrorising us.

Insult me, and watch your blessing in life evaporate like 'APC promised 5k'
God bless you. PDP is far better than APC in terms of governance.

1 Like

Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by GuyfawkesAB(m): 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
There are always people who will remain foolish and clueless all along, sitting down to write rubbish about the government and spend time on social media to bash Buhari while others will tap into opportunities abounding around them.

Right now a lot of young men and women who have refuse to see the senseless points Wailers have been pointing to are poised to grab opportunities in Agric, Mining, Power and even the reconstruction that the northeast will receive.

Siddon dia and been wailing out your bitterness over a 2015 election that GEJ lost and the waters of opportunities will flow past you. Be hailing senseless Aribisala dia; your dear Fayose is already at his own table feasting on Ekiti, you are here hailing him... Your hunger is currently at the gym building its abs...

I sorry for you!

1 Like

Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by Deen77: 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
2sexycom:
God bless you. PDP is far better than APC in terms of governance.
And what they did for 16 years vanish under 10 months or immediately they hand over.
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by viktor01(m): 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
perfect observations but trust me, those deluded APC e-rats will start crawling out of their oppressed holes to advocate for more time.
An adage in my dialect says, The dog that will make a good hunting dog will have it's tail curl from the puppy stage.
Buhari has nothing to offer, quote me any day and anytime.

1 Like

Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by banio: 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
Goke7:
Aribisala is beginning to sound petty, of what relevance is the grammatical blunders of PMB to the issues at hand. Common, this is pure bitterness against the person of PMB.

What remains is for aribisala to call nigeria a zoo so my se brothers can rejoice

Repeatedly calling somebody or a country a different name is not grammatical blunder. It is amnesia.
Our President is....
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by ephi123(f): 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
Mentcee:
It is left for Nairalanders to vote on whether Buhari is messing up or not.

Pls press like if you believe Buhari is messing up or press share if not.

He is not just messing up, he is messing up BIG TIME. Huge disappointment, what single achievement can he point to in the last 10 months?
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by 2sexycom(m): 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
Deen77:

And what they did for 16 years vanish under 10 months or immediately they hand over.
I swear. The worse is Buhari is NEVER moved by what people are going through. This man is heartless and he is not the only one who was military man cum democratic president in Nigeria, Obasanjo was but he held is own judiciously and prudently.

Instead Bola Tinubu to call Buhari to order, he is busy playing ostrich thinking that they can always field in someone and also forget that Buhari's image is APC's image.
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by Oblitz(m): 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
One thing is sure and certain, once MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE are dissatisfied, something is wrong, and if you turn deaf to their cries, you're on your own.
Buhari will never come back in 2019, I prophesy

1 Like

Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by viktor01(m): 3:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
2sexycom:
Oloshi, what's so special about meeting Obama? Is he God? Will Obama leave US and come settle our own problems for us?

God will bless you in this month for asking him that question.

2 Likes

Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by Oblitz(m): 3:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
One thing is sure and certain once MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE are dissatisfied, something is wrong, and if you turn deaf to their cries, you're on your own.
Buhari will never come back in 2019, I prophesy

2 Likes

Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by LudaChriz(m): 3:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
Can anything good come out of this dry skull?

3 Likes

Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by viktor01(m): 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
banio:

Repeatedly calling somebody or a country a different name is not grammatical blunder. It is amnesia.
Our President is....

SUFFERING FROM PARTIAL AMNESIA.
patiece Jonathan 2014.
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by plaetton: 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

Don't start writing poo just after 1year... If 2019 comes, and you don't like Buhari, present your Candidate!!

For now, remain quiet and Observe!! Baba is having a meeting with Obama!! Don't make noise!!

I wonder if any forethoughts went into writing this post.

In other words, the citizens should just sit and endure whatever comes to us until it's time to vote for another group of vagabonds in 2019?

With this kind of mindset, No wonder Nigerians have lost the will to protest.
No wonder protesters are now derided and scorned.
Noooo wonder these vagabonds in power screw everyone in the axss with ever greater impunity.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by antispexish(m): 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
The blunders where there before the election, it did not stop people from voting for buhari. The economy has started it's nosedive during i-buffoon tenure, it did not start during buhari's presidency.

you guys can wail all you want, but you can't do nothing untill 2019. If he does well, you will wail till 2023.

1 Like

Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by ezelos(m): 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
The question is: are the facts not true?
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by NavierStokes(m): 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
plaetton:

I wonder if any forethoughts went into writing this post.

In other words, the citizens should just sit and endure whatever comes to us until it's time to vote for another group of vagabonds in 2019?

With this kind of mindset, No wonder Nigerians have lost the will to protest.
No wonder protesters are now derided and scorned.
Noooo wonder these vagabonds in power screw everyone in the axss with ever greater impunity.

Imagine just sitting quietly in a car for 4 hours, when it is very evident that the driver doesn't know where he is going, justz because it is a 4 hr's journey.
Some people can chose to be quiet and wait but "wailers " having seen this from the onset owe it as a duty to our children, to talk when the government errs.
*Our parents watched these leaders run the young Nigeria aground since the 60's, we can't afford to tread the same path*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by tiwiex(m): 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

The foundation set for the next four years is looking worrisome.
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
yang:
Buhari is an Animal

An Incompetent excuse of a human being and a Terrorist

A fool who came on TV to boast about killing unarmed protesters in Onitsha
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by breakeven: 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

What meeting can this dullard possibly have with obama? if at all he sees obama, he is only been scolded by obama for messing up Nigeria
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by ehiski23: 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
Aribisala is writing out hatred for president Buhari. he started it even before Buhari assumes office as the President. We love Nigeria and are praying earnestly for things to work well once again, we don't need goons like Aribisala to remind us off Buhari's failings. If he is tired of staying in Nigeria he should go elsewhere.
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by chrissamy89: 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

Obama who wil leav office in no distance. Dat defin his level of cluelless.

1 Like

Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by Getfun: 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
Before anyone for the President and the ruling party comes out to criticize this compendium, I will appreciate if such person comes up clearly and tell us which of this listed facts and figures are lies then u can pick up your criticism from that point....if all this happens to be true, let's have a total counter or let all be silent

1 Like

Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by plaetton: 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
NavierStokes:

Imagine just sitting quietly in a car for 4 hours, when it is very evident that the driver doesn't know where he is going, justz because it is a 4 hr's journey.
Some people can chose to be quiet and wait but "wailers " having seen this from the onset owe it as a duty to our children, to talk when the government errs.
*Our parents watched these leaders run the young Nigeria aground since the 60's, we can't afford to tread the same part*

Absolutely.

Being called a Wailer should be a badge of honor that every Nigerian should proudly wear.

Long live the Wailers.

1 Like

Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by IRserveMyComent(f): 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
Goke7:
Aribisala is beginning to sound petty, of what relevance is the grammatical blunders of PMB to the issues at hand. Common, this is pure bitterness against the person of PMB.

What remains is for aribisala to call nigeria a zoo so my se brothers can rejoice
what grammatical blunder are you even talking about? So it was only the grammatical part that you saw? In a sane clime all the above listed is capable having one impeached, or seeing one resign.
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by queentie: 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
Are u saying one year is too short?my dear it's not,soup wey go sweet?na from d aroma u go take know,no b when u wait till d soup ready!one dat keeps blaming his predicesor for one year? I'm sorry,has notin to offer
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
yang:
Buhari is an Animal

An Incompetent excuse of a human being and a Terrorist

A fool who came on TV to boast about killing unarmed protesters in Onitsha
Can't stop laughing....

“Nigerians are suffering. Petrol has become so scarce that our people now sleep in petrol stations to buy fuel at N200 per litre while the president who should alleviate their sufferings is in the USA, attending a summit that he won’t even understand whatever that is discussed there". - Hero Ayo Fayose.

1 Like

Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by moski5(m): 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

I understand where yu r coming from

my challenge is Pmb is making no plans to better the current situation, the ministers r obviously a minus, the NNPC director should be hung for clearly sabotaging the oil sector (refineries)

do we wait till itz 2hrs light daily
500 or more per litre of fuel
$1-#1000
more insecurity challenges eg kidnap n kill a general
etc

Yes patience but he needs to be urged by supporters like yu to act switchly... I no longer support him
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by lordyugo: 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

you wr simply asked to disprove him and dats all you could intellectually muster as ur points.smh
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by 2sexycom(m): 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
viktor01:

God will be bless you in this month for asking him that question.
Amen bro.
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
"Are u Zombie saying one year is too short4 buhari to perform? my dear it's not, soup wey go sweet? na from d aroma u go take know, no b when u wait till d soup ready! one dat keeps blaming his predicesor for one year? I'm sorry,has notin to offer Nigerians"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LASTMA, 7UP Officials Clash As Ambode Is Stuck In Traffic / Shekau: See What A Blogger Ayourb Wrote In 2014 Vs 2016 / Buhari Directs Malami To Return Zainab Aliyu Awaiting Execution For Drug Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.