Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala (24905 Views)

A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. / Breaking:buhari 's unconfirmed Speech / Hardship Hits Buhari ’s Ministers , Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by excel101(m): 10:15am On Apr 04, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

We had a deal with Buhari for 4years!!

Don't start writing poo just after 1year... If 2019 comes, and you don't like Buhari, present your Candidate!!

We will meet at the polls!!

For now, remain quiet and Observe!! Baba is having a meeting with Obama!! Don't make noise!!
Yes, we should be silence as fools and dumbs, and watch how our economy is being destroyed. Then after 4yrs we'll respond. These are nothing but school boy errors, they're avoidable with common sense.
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by KingRex1(m): 10:46am On Apr 04, 2016
Wailers song indeed. Dismissing his intents nd actions won't make things right. You cant tell me this is constructive criticism.
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by adamsdauptmist(m): 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
Mentcee:

Do you mind him?. Some youths can be so gullible and brain washed. I wonder what he thinks with.....probably his anus*winkz*
But was the writer wrong? Disprove him.
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by mikolo80: 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
Blackfire:

u ve a very myopic view, so anyone who points out the wickedness or weakness of this holly govt is a looter? Ipob? Wailler?. . Is like ur brain is in constant darkness and your supplier is PHCN.
you that want to go back to looting and cluelessness and rice sharing
who is myopic now

am only scared of 3 things in life, Satan, friends and okada riders.
showss you're a devil worsshipper who stupidly mounts okada instead of avoiding it and chooses bad friends.talk about myopism

Now can u swear by amadioha + sango + Zeus that there is no wantom looting going on in APC governe state? Or that there is no fraud going on at APC FEDERAL?
onl an idiot will swear he can trust another human being totally(pdp supporters)
of course they did,are and will loot(nothing baba can do about it
but now it will be underg instead of in our face and because of competition for 2019 apc will have no choice but to deliver more than pdp(some light,some fuel,some roads) otherwise they will be voted out of power and their eye will clear
that competition is all i seek.they are alll crooks except baba.fashola is the biggest crook but at least you can point to some smallsmall projects in lagos.what can you point to that pdp did for 16 years apart from gsm(which they themselves neeeded)

before u reply me, thunder fire PDP... Now u can reply.
if thunder fire pdp you will support aapc by default till 2018 bfore you say they have failed
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by francizy(m): 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
Mamog:

1. Security has reduced so much that oil facilities are being short down leading to drop in revenue and power supply.
2. Corruption is wiped out now that is why CBN and top government officials are round tripping our forex. Taking from CBN at official rate and selling at the black market
3. Investors confidence has grown up that is why companies are shutting down and laying off staff on a daily basis at a rate worse than 1984 (refer to NBS)
4. Several youth got agricultural loan on what basis? Was it advertised for? How were they selected? Oh I forgot just like they employed their families in CBN and Immigration service. Nepotism and tribalism at its peak
5.10 million will be fed in 2 weeks? That is still futuristic.
6. Serious sincere plan that is hidden for 10months now? Show me was what I asked not speculation.
Now we may disagree on valuation processes but it does not change the fact that this government is very insincere. Let me remind you that petrol subsidy is back..
Policy somersault is the hallmark of incompetence. If he PMB were to be my employee I would have sacked him in 3 months into his appointment.

I wish there was a love button for posts as brilliant as this..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kalu: Those Killing Nigerians Are Not Fulani Herdsmen, They're From Niger Republ / Hundreds Of Rivers State PDP Members Decamp To APC (Photos) / Photos Of Governor Aregbesola And Wife Pictured Casting Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.