Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala (24904 Views)

A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. / Breaking:buhari 's unconfirmed Speech / Hardship Hits Buhari ’s Ministers , Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by erekoshe: 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
Babacele:
and while your hypocritical self feign ignorance of PMB's achievement in less than a year, I bring to global notice the following so that u can be assessed:
1. Security is the most important factor in any development plant. in less than a year PMB has won the war on Security especially the Bokharam which d GEJ administration pampered for 6 years.
2. Corruption is now being properly tackled ,n now stealing is now corruption u like GEJ who openly supported it. Presidend Buhari knows that corruption is inimical to any growth n resource distribution among citizens hence we Nigerians who voted for him are not disappointed by his anti corruption approach so far. Several members of the last administration and previous governments are returning looted public funds;while some are facing prosecution.
3. investors now have confidence in the nation and are already coming in to invest.
4.Several youths eg corp members are getting agric loans up to N2m each for agribusiness. go ask Bank of Industry
5. in few weeks time about 10million primary school pupils would be served a free meal daily with chains of jobs attached to it.
6. There is a serious and sincere plan by the government to unleash our potential in d mining business -a multi billion dollar sector. so far about N500m have been made from license registration n renewal alone.

I suppose you're joking or you just rely on hearsays...

Free meal where? Kd?

Investors confidence where?? Do you have any idea how many have left the country?? Go check the loss at NSE.

Dude, please take stuffs u hear with a pinch of salt
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by NewkingMode: 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
All this wailers on nairaland, i keep wondering what u guys really want. U hear a good news you complain and when u hear a bad news u also complain. This man is not renovating Nigeria, he is trying hard to make things right from the foundation, if you don't like his government just pray for your country till 2019. #MjustSaying

1 Like

Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by gidgiddy: 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
I have seen many bad Nigerian presidents come and go but that Daura based cattle rearing nicompoop is in a special class of his own.

1 Like

Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by vislabraye(m): 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
Mentcee:

But was the writer wrong? Disprove him.

Zombies loading..... . By 2019, he may not have light to type what he's saying.
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by mbhs139(m): 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
Blackfire:
PDP are thieves we are managing, but this APC are con artist+armed robbers who are terrorising us.

Insult me, and watch your blessing in life evaporate like 'APC promised 5k'

So, you are the custodian of blessings now isn't it? Even Pastors and Imams, tye likes of Adeboye, Oyedepo, Abdul rahman Ahmad etc have been called names and I've not seen people's blessings evaporating. So, for your mind now, you dey equate yourself with God for ordinary politics matter? I hear you, continue and let's see whose blessing will vaporise, as if you were there when God bestow the blessings on me, He (Baba God) consulted you abi? O ya...
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by Pangea: 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
Babacele:
and while your hypocritical self feign ignorance of PMB's achievement in less than a year, I bring to global notice the following so that u can be assessed:
1. Security is the most important factor in any development plant. in less than a year PMB has won the war on Security especially the Bokharam which d GEJ administration pampered for 6 years.
2. Corruption is now being properly tackled ,n now stealing is now corruption u like GEJ who openly supported it. Presidend Buhari knows that corruption is inimical to any growth n resource distribution among citizens hence we Nigerians who voted for him are not disappointed by his anti corruption approach so far. Several members of the last administration and previous governments are returning looted public funds;while some are facing prosecution.
3. investors now have confidence in the nation and are already coming in to invest.
4.Several youths eg corp members are getting agric loans up to N2m each for agribusiness. go ask Bank of Industry
5. in few weeks time about 10million primary school pupils would be served a free meal daily with chains of jobs attached to it.
6. There is a serious and sincere plan by the government to unleash our potential in d mining business -a multi billion dollar sector. so far about N500m have been made from license registration n renewal alone.

Bros!
Na lie go kill you!
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by Pangea: 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
Someone needs to wake the old man from Daura up!
He is fast asleep on the saddle!
Unfortunately for him, all the praise singers around him are only after their own stomach.
We never learn from history.
And the recent history is about to repeat itself.
Jonathan was a failure but this man is the worst dark version of Jonathan + Abacha!
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by vislabraye(m): 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
Babacele:

1. shocked . Buhari has won bokoharam ? Even Lai Mohammed has learnt that it's too premature to make such claims. The last time he said so, he didn't forget what happened. When you talk about security, you forgot to mention Agatu. Do you know how many people have been killed so far by the herdsmen? I wonder what you think about over 300 people who were murdered in cold blood by Fulani herdsmen. If you take it with a pinch of salt, then you don't have a conscience.

2. You make me laugh by saying Buhari is fighting corruption. 78million naira was used to build a website by a governor and guess what happened. He was made a minister. Amaechi used over 40 billion naira to build 1 km monorail and he's a minister. Silva was charged for several billions he stole but the case was thrown out.

3. Hahahahaaa. On the contrary investors have been closing businesses. A lit has been lost in the stock exchange.

4. Mention the youths that are receiving N2m each.

5. When that time comes, bring it up.

6. Sincetity alone is not enough. Gej, Obj, Abacha were all sincere.
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by simpleseyi: 7:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
I thought Femi Aribisala was compiling mistakes in the Bible, is he through with that? I am a Muslim, but a so-called pastor that severally argue against several passages of the Bible cannot be trusted with anything.
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by ledaman: 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
Nonsense writeup too long to comprehend! We believe in Baba Buhari Haters go and jump inside lagoon
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by page5: 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
The easiest thing for most people on social media to do is criticise at all cost.

Femi Aribisala has similar brain wave with that of Fayose. Ranting at all costs.

I have read the so called compendium twice.

It is obviously filled with petty issues with very limited exceptions of serious issues.

Only people who reads with an open mind will see this.

By his antecedents, nothing positive should be expected from Femi Aribisala. Blind criticism of Buhari and everything PMB stands for, has been Femi Aribisala 's trademark.

Now to the issues.

Constructive criticism is good and should be encouraged for the good of the majority.

If you observe a shortcoming and profer solutions after your criticism, your true intention will be to improve the situation for the better.

But where all you are doing is to "phd -Pulling Him Down",

Most Nigerians are currently bitter with this APC govt and justifiably so, on the account of a biting fuel scarcity.

I am convinced that PMB will deliver.

A lot is happening underground but sometimes this govt seems to lack right people to project their activities properly.

A whole lot of people are fighting this govt back undirectly based on some of unfavourable policies of PMB that is affecting the old ways of making money.

If i may ask those asking for him to resign.
Can they suggest 2 capable Nigerian politicians who will be courageous enough totake on corruption and dare the untouchables as he has done?

Recommend 2 politicians who can perform magic. I am not happy with the situation concerning the fuel scarcity and the slow economy but we just have to exercise more patient.

On this current fuel scarcity, the MOMAN (Major Oil marketer association of nigeria has not been fair to this administration.

Up until last week when the kachukwu magician story happened., only NNPC was handling 100% importation of fuel. But unfortunately NNPC depends on the facilities of the MOMAN to store and distribute the products.

We all have easily forgotten the terrible scam that went on and on under subsidy when a vessel brought in was used to claim subsidy for 4 vessels.

But all efforts to take these MOMAN out is being thwarted and with so much pressure from the public. The administration has finally given in to MOMAN and the bogus subsidy claims may resume.

Buhari is just one man and cannot be everywhere. It is in our collective interest if Buhari and the country succeeds. We all succeed if he succeeds, now that his govt his having challenges with the fuel situation, it is the Nigerians that feeling the heat.

Nigeria as a country is so far behind that it will be unfortunate for anyone to wish this govt should fail. Rather PMB and his govt needs our prayers and supports but more importantly, he needs our sincere and constructive criticism to help his govt succeed better.

We all should also do our bits to make nigeria better. Those petrol stations hoarding fuel and selling at N200/litre too will blame PMB.

Those vandalising the pipelines and those who profited from the old order too are part of our problems.

We should all purge ourselves of "me,myself and i" syndrome.

Nigerians are so heartless now that they don't mind inflicting pains on others so long as they make money.

Only If the man or woman you see in the mirror will change, then can we experience true change.

Until then, no living Nigerian can achieve much with our attitudes as a people. We condemn others openly while we do worst secretly.

I see this everyday.

2 Likes

Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by Nigeriasam: 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
Goke7:
Aribisala is beginning to sound petty, of what relevance is the grammatical blunders of PMB to the issues at hand. Common, this is pure bitterness against the person of PMB.

What remains is for aribisala to call nigeria a zoo so my se brothers can rejoice
Aribisala, wake up, GEJ lost GE a year ago. 2 bad u are still bitter about it. Y are u so filled with hate & hatred against PMB?

1 Like

Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by ledaman: 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
Femi or demi he is the biggest asshole that av read is jargon because we knew how our country was before Baba came to power especially the Northern part where I reside when we cant sleep with our two eyes closed not to talk about free looting of our resources without restrictions. God bless Nigeria God bless Baba Buhari!
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by Henryubani44(m): 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

We had a deal with Buhari for 4years!!

Don't start writing poo just after 1year... If 2019 comes, and you don't like Buhari, present your Candidate!!

We will meet at the polls!!

For now, remain quiet and Observe!! Baba is having a meeting with Obama!! Don't make noise!!
Pls guys let's be realistic, I don't have a job, I buy fuel almost everyday, we don't have to wait for four years to tell PMB how we ( concerned Nigerians) feel about his administration. We need a light of hope, we need feasible plans to move this country forward Pls. #chedah #thoughts
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by derecho(m): 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
Goke7:
Aribisala is beginning to sound petty, of what relevance is the grammatical blunders of PMB to the issues at hand. Common, this is pure bitterness against the person of PMB.

What remains is for aribisala to call nigeria a zoo so my se brothers can rejoice
My brother,Thatz a snippet of the attack Patience Jonathan got born out of the bitterness against the person of her husband.
I didn't want to read it before but make I no lie,this write is revealing.Just try read am again maybe not today ....
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by derecho(m): 9:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
simpleseyi:
I thought Femi Aribisala was compiling mistakes in the Bible, is he through with that? I am a Muslim, but a so-called pastor that severally argue against several passages of the Bible cannot be trusted with anything.
This one no be bible.This one na facts,tho his style of writing may not be palatable.Just help us identify any lie in this write up.
I can only imagine what will surface in 365days in office if PMB continues like this
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by Stevez32(m): 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

Okonjo Iweala asked us to Brace up in 2014...

You didn't prepare??

Awwww!! You were so confident in GEJ...

All the same sha, I prepared adequately!

Goodluck till 2019!

Suffering and masturbating
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by blackpriest0911: 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wailers how market?
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by Nicur: 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
Mehn I never knew it is this bad!! Chai!!!
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by babajay69: 11:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
Tell the writer that when he is Tired of writing, he should drop his pen and go to Bed!!

Then he should wake up in 2019, and write all these poo!!

Buhari won't resign.....!!

You don't Like Nigeria, Go to Ghana!!!

He's a bitter twisted old fool!
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by babajay69: 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
Henryubani44:
Pls guys let's be realistic, I don't have a job, I buy fuel almost everyday, we don't have to wait for four years to tell PMB how we ( concerned Nigerians) feel about his administration. We need a light of hope, we need feasible plans to move this country forward Pls. #chedah #thoughts

Everything we are experiencing today is an end product of what has been going on unabated for last 10 years and it can't be fixed in 10 Months.
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by babajay69: 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
DaniDani:
he's a certified dullard and a confirmed confusionist
Of course he is...he's trying to put right what the brilliant GEJ and fellow wonderful, honest ministers did to the economy in the last 6 years
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by mikolo80: 11:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
Blackfire:
PDP are thieves we are managing, but this APC are con artist+armed robbers who are terrorising us.

Insult me, and watch your blessing in life evaporate like 'APC promised 5k'
you know you're talking nonsense when you're scared of being replied. no more looting for you lot
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by 2sexycom(m): 12:16am On Apr 04, 2016
Babacele:
You are just one bloody, irritating, sycophant filled with lies because you have sold your soul for a plate of porridge.
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by Babacele: 5:45am On Apr 04, 2016
Pangea:

Bros!
Na lie go kill you!
n if everything I talk here na true nko wetin go resurrect you? 1.before now na our soldiers dey run from BH but now BH dey hide , True or false?
2. Are people returning stolen public money or not? yes or no?
3. Big thieves who steal huge amounts that could change a generation's destiny positively are being prosecuted e.g Dasuki, Badeh ,Malabu oil etc True or false abi you don't know what Dasuki's $2.1b could do in any development project?
4. you are a Nigerian n u have d right to find out things concerning public offices. eg Bank of Industry giving out loan up to N2m to corp members . pls verify n show learning before coming out to express your feelings which maybe wrong, absolutely wrong. cheers.
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by Babacele: 6:00am On Apr 04, 2016
2sexycom:
You are just one bloody, irritating, sycophant filled with lies because you have sold your soul for a plate of porridge.
disprove what I ve said n show dt u are educated n not spew thrash nor expletives. 1. bloody is when i support those who submitted our millitary ,national pride and economy to BH but refused to acknowledge the beautiful strides by a new team headed by PMB who has restored our national dignity n fighting BH to a standstill in less than a year unlike their 6 years
2. irritating is wen a young person who claims to b educated submitts his brain to those,PDP, who have mortgaged his chances in life. I'm sure with d wealth God has blessed Nigeria with, u never went to standard schools nor has the environment encouraged you to reach your destined peak in d mist of bribery ,corruption, ineptitude, power outage, poor health facilities etc caused by 3.sycophancy is when I say 16 or 6 years = less than 1 year.
so tell me who is d bloody ,lying sycophant here?
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by Babacele: 6:32am On Apr 04, 2016
vislabraye:

1. shocked . Buhari has won bokoharam ? Even Lai Mohammed has learnt that it's too premature to make such claims. The last time he said so, he didn't forget what happened. When you talk about security, you forgot to mention Agatu. Do you know how many people have been killed so far by the herdsmen? I wonder what you think about over 300 people who were murdered in cold blood by Fulani herdsmen. If you take it with a pinch of salt, then you don't have a conscience.

2. You make me laugh by saying Buhari is fighting corruption. 78million naira was used to build a website by a governor and guess what happened. He was made a minister. Amaechi used over 40 billion naira to build 1 km monorail and he's a minister. Silva was charged for several billions he stole but the case was thrown out.

3. Hahahahaaa. On the contrary investors have been closing businesses. A lit has been lost in the stock exchange.

4. Mention the youths that are receiving N2m each.

5. When that time comes, bring it up.

6. Sincetity alone is not enough. Gej, Obj, Abacha were all sincere.
1. millions of villagers in NE who have gone back to their homes n now sleeping with their two eyes closed know that the war on BH has been won. The Agatu crisis started long before this administration but by God's grace we are already putting a stop to it. what did u people do about it before now? una no get shame.
2. Amaechi no longer enjoys any immunity and so can be prosecuted in a law court n not Wike's propaganda court where so called educated folks like u are being fooled. why is Wike afraid to approach the law courts that gave him victory when it comes to Amaechi? use your head.
3. without any budget n a very low oil price in Int market n a mono economy cos previous admins are clueless ,PMB has been able to hold the country together to the admiration of global audience hence the Int confidence Nigeria is now enjoying which is translating to investment in Agric and mining most especially. We saw the challenges ahead hence we removed the clueless team for a more discipline d team to take over. it could have been worse under a ' stealing is not corruption ' atmosphere.
4. Bank of industry is a public office you can approach n ask about N2m being given to corp members. show some learning
God bless PMB.
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by Misterdhee1(m): 7:00am On Apr 04, 2016
Jonathan, said "Stealing isn't corruption ', that wasn't grammatical blunder, it was Intellectual Blunder.. We knew PMB wasn't the best of orators, when we voted him, so we do not need Femi to remind us. And as per the blaming game, as long as the rot in the system for good 16 years, keep hurting the performance of the administration, they will blame the culprits.. PDP should enjoy opposition in the main time.. We have many qualified nd reputable Nigerians to do the objective criticisms, not bunch of corruption mongers!!
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by Blackfire(m): 7:48am On Apr 04, 2016
mikolo80:
you know you're talking nonsense when you're scared of being replied. no more looting for you lot

u ve a very myopic view, so anyone who points out the wickedness or weakness of this holly govt is a looter? Ipob? Wailler?. . Is like ur brain is in constant darkness and your supplier is PHCN.

am only scared of 3 things in life, Satan, friends and okada riders.

Now can u swear by amadioha + sango + Zeus that there is no wantom looting going on in APC governe state? Or that there is no fraud going on at APC FEDERAL?

before u reply me, thunder fire PDP... Now u can reply.
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by free13: 9:38am On Apr 04, 2016
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shekau: See What A Blogger Ayourb Wrote In 2014 Vs 2016 / Buhari Directs Malami To Return Zainab Aliyu Awaiting Execution For Drug Traffic / UK Group Raises Alarm Over "Genocide On Christians In Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.