Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala (24912 Views)

A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. / Breaking:buhari 's unconfirmed Speech / Hardship Hits Buhari ’s Ministers , Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by pendusky(m): 4:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

We had a deal with Buhari for 4years!!

Don't start writing poo just after 1year... If 2019 comes, and you don't like Buhari, present your Candidate!!

We will meet at the polls!!

For now, remain quiet and Observe!! Baba is having a meeting with Obama!! Don't make noise!!

When they see people like you, they just shook head because ur brainwashed... grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by suteco16: 4:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
Tell the writer that when he is Tired of writing, he should drop his pen and go to Bed!!

Then he should wake up in 2019, and write all these poo!!

Buhari won't resign.....!!

You don't Like Nigeria, Go to Ghana!!!

Suffering and smiling!
Truth is bitter!

2 Likes

Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

I love you.
Never will I take an Old Goat who spells Orubebe as Erubebe serious.
Dont give me that typo shii. Letter E is too far from O on the keyboard!

Wow... Of all the 30 people that mentioned me, only you gat my Back...

I Love you too my angelkiss

1 Like

Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by suteco16: 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

Wow... Of all the 30 people that mentioned me, only you gat my Back...

I Love you too my angelkiss

Kid!
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by mukhcech(m): 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
Mamog:

On diversifying the economy what is PMB's plan
On improving power. What is PMB's plan
On employment generation what is PMB's plan
On improved infrastructure what is PMB's plan
Please no speculation state the obvious plan.
I know u will struggle to name any plan and that is the problem.
Nigerians are aware that PMB has a four year mandate out of which 10 months is gone already the issue is we don't want anybody to take us for a ride.. it is better to booth this government out now if the signs are that they will take us backward instead of giving them the freedom to destroy our collective future.
Do you wait till cancer is full blown before you commence treatment or you commence treatment at the earliest stage?

what is your plan on growing up.
What is ur plan on getting married?
What is your plan on being a good father?
What is your plan on being a better version of yourself?

In short what is your plan with this post?.
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by nanzozo(m): 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
Mentcee:

But was the writer wrong? Disprove him.
I can smell. a Wailer here.
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by judondasylva(m): 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
even a mad man is feeling the pain of voting this dullard yet the zombies still defend him. may God save all the zombies in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by nsedet: 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
You sound as foolish as your comment. Disaprove what femi said u fool. Zoomie !!
Agubushmenyo:

Don't start writing poo just after 1year... If 2019 comes, and you don't like Buhari, present your Candidate!!

For now, remain quiet and Observe!! Baba is having a meeting with Obama!! Don't make noise!!
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by bedspread: 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
U better join him and voice out! Or u can keep shut until you find yourself sold off!!
Agubushmenyo:
Tell the writer that when he is Tired of writing, he should drop his pen and go to Bed!!

Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by bedspread: 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
U better join him and voice out! Or u can keep shut until you find yourself sold off!!
Agubushmenyo:

Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
nsedet:
You sound as foolish as your comment. Disaprove what femi said u fool. Zoomie !!

Who the hell is Femi??

Don't mention me again, or I report you to the Mynd44 for calling me a fool!!

Thanks!!
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
bedspread:
U better join him and voice out! Or u can keep shut until you find itself sold off!!

I prepared Adequately because Okonjo Iweala informed me to Brace up ahead of Tough times... When your "Hero" was still in power!!

So I did!!

Sorry if your faith in GEJ put you in your present state!!!
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by Mamog(m): 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
mukhcech:

what is your plan on growing up.
What is ur plan on getting married?
What is your plan on being a good father?
What is your plan on being a better version of yourself?

In short what is your plan with this post?.

I don't know why Seun keep allowing kids here. Is there no kids section?

1 Like

Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by coolbis: 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

we have known aribisala for long, he is a sick man
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by taiwoadams77(m): 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
Mentcee:
In six years of Goodluck Jonathan’s presidency, the opposition told us again and again the man was “clueless.” It made sure the tag stuck to him like glue. But now we have a new sheriff in town, with the APC claiming to be better at everything than the PDP. While that might still be subject to debate, there is overwhelming evidence that in the cluelessness department, the PDP is certainly no match for the APC.

Here is a compendium from the APC textbook of cluelessness, provided within barely one year in office. If you want to know how to be a clueless president, this is the APC blueprint.

Blame Game

Instead of giving Nigerians the change you championed, give them excuses. Blame Goodluck Jonathan for everything, including the harmattan. Whenever you make a blunder, pass the buck to the former president. If there is petrol shortage, blame it on Goodluck Jonathan. If the budget is dead on arrival, blame it on Goodluck Jonathan.

In the middle of an economic crisis, promise to provide Nigerians with free education; free meals daily for millions of Nigerian public school-children; free tertiary education; free health-care and free houses. Facing a drastic drop in Nigeria’s income, declare you will be giving grants of N1.5 trillion a year to Nigeria’s poor. When you fail to deliver on any on these highfalutin promises, blame it quickly on Goodluck Jonathan.

Blunders

Forget the name of your vice-presidential running-mate. Call him Yemi Osunbade instead of Yemi Osinbajo. Tell President Obama the name of your political party is the All Nigeria’s Peoples’ Congress when it is All Progressives Congress. Call your party on CNN the All Progressives Confidence.

Tell Al Jazeera INEC means Independent Nigerian Electoral Commission instead of Independent National Electoral Commission. Even though West Germany ceased to exist in 1999 and the current German president is Joachim Gauck, refer to German Chancellor, Angela Merkel as “President Michelle of West Germany.”

Destroy INEC by turning it into a National Commission for Inconclusive Elections. Go to the United Nations and give a rousing speech about fighting Boko Haram, then fail to attend the crucial meeting on Boko Haram at the same U.N. session. Tell the Americans the Chibok girls were abducted from their “hotels” instead of their “hostels.”

Tell Nigerians there is nothing like petroleum subsidy. Then as president, announce the removal of the non-existent petroleum subsidy. Claim Jonathan diverted $700 million from the $1.1 billion Chinese loan for the Lagos/Kano rail project when only $400 million was earmarked for Lagos/Kano rail. Announce that foreign exchange can now be paid into domiciliary accounts without specifying if depositors will be allowed to withdraw them.

Anti-corruption rigmarole

Declare that you will kill corruption in Nigeria while being surrounded and bankrolled by corrupt politicians. Then invite those with corruption allegations hanging over their heads into your cabinet. Maintain: “Jonathan’s ministers stole 150 billion dollars.” But fail to prosecute them for stealing $150 billion. Tell Nigerians $2.1 billion was stolen by the PDP through Dasukigate, but charge people to court for stealing no more than $100 million.

Believe that trying members of the PDP for corruption on the pages of newspapers amounts to waging a serious war on corruption and is a substitute for national economic policy. Say: “We cannot build an economy where corruption is the working capital.” Then declare to no effect that recovered stolen monies will be used to revamp the national economy.

Insist Abacha never stole any money, and then probe the PDP for the mismanagement of the non-existent Abacha loot recovered from abroad. Fail to recognise that with the official exchange-rate at N198 to $1, while the parallel market rate is N305 to $1, you have created the widest parallel market margin ever recorded in Nigeria’s history and laid the foundation for widespread corruption in the banks.

Accuse the opposition of using public funds to finance its election campaign, but fail to disclose where you got the money to finance your own very expensive election campaign. Claim to be so cash-strapped, you had to borrow N27.5 million to pay for the presidential nomination papers of your party; then state in your assets declaration that you have N30 million in your bank account. Commend INEC for running the ostensibly free and fair election that brought you to power; then challenge in court every election conducted by the same INEC that your party lost.

Contradictions

Claim you inherited an empty treasury in spite of the over $30 billion left in our foreign reserves. Say you met no money in the treasury, then spend N2.2 billion on a four-day junket to the U.S. with no agenda and with nothing achieved.

Say: the federal government of Nigeria is: “the biggest Boko Haram.” Then become the head of the federal government of Nigeria. Declare grandiloquently: “I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody.” Then say: “The constituents (that) gave me 97% cannot in all honesty be treated on some issues with constituencies that gave me 5%.” Say you belong to everybody but ensure that your personal aides are virtually all Northerners.

Say: “I bear no ill will against anyone on past events. Nobody should fear anything from me. We are not after anyone.” “There will be no paying off old scores. The past is prologue.” Then send EFCC dogs after Elder Godsday Erubebe.

Say: “I pledge myself and the government to the rule of law, in which none shall be so above the law that they are not subject to its dictates, and none shall be so below it that they are not availed of its protection.” Then seek to replace the rule of law with the rule of fear. Go on national television and tell Nigerians you will not be obeying the courts in the cases of Dasuki and Kanu. Interfere in the judicial process by publicly declaring your enemies guilty without trial.

Tell Christiane Amanpour on CNN that you will defeat Boko Haram within two months if elected. Then say you did not say so. Declare that you will defeat Boko Haram by the end of December 2015, then say you only meant to defeat it “technically” after it unleashes mayhem on Maiduguri while you were busy celebrating its fictional defeat.

Say: “Boko Haram is a typical example of small fires causing large fires. An eccentric and unorthodox preacher with a tiny following was given posthumous fame and following by his extra judicial murder at the hands of the police.” Then send troops to massacre hundreds of Shi’ites in Zaria. Involve Nigeria in a Middle Eastern regional struggle between Saudi Arabia and Iran by joining the Saudi led anti-terrorist coalition. Open the door for wider terrorist attacks on Nigeria by killing Shi’ites in the North while the Saudis execute Shi’ite mullahs and prisoners in Saudi Arabia.

Prosecute avoidable wars on several home-fronts: against Boko Haramites in the North-east; Shi’ites in the North-west; Biafrans in the South-east; and Niger Deltans in the South-South.

Nonsensical policies

Grind the country to a halt by making yourself Sole Administrator of Nigeria for six months. Squander your vital first 100 days in office doing absolutely nothing; while receiving cheers as “Baba Go-Slow.” Present “body language” as a substitute for policy. Ensure that over N5 trillion is wiped off the Nigerian Stock Exchange within six months of your coming to office.

Promise: “I will stabilise global oil price.” Then watch as the oil price tumbles from $50 to $28 within eight months of your presidency. Also ball-watch as the naira tumbles to a record-breaking N305 to one dollar.

Declare when the country is broke: “I will provide one meal a day for children in public primary schools.” “I will make direct cash transfer of 5,000 naira to the 25 million poorest and most vulnerable citizens.” Propose through your Minister of Science Fiction to create 3.4 million jobs in Nigeria in 2016 through the production of pencils. Plan to have 365 cultural festivals 365 days a year under your Ministry of Culture.

Shout “chanji, chanji” while a large chunk of your party-members are turncoats from the same PDP that ruled the country for the last 16 years. Refer to ministers as noisemakers then establish a Cabinet of ministers. Take six months to choose a cabinet then come out with old cargoes. Tell Nigerians you delayed appointing ministers because you were looking for saints and angels, then appoint many known devils. Say: “The corrupt will not be appointed into my administration.” Then appoint those with corruption allegations hanging over their heads.

Delight in putting square pegs in round holes. Make Kayode Fayemi, who has a Ph.D. in War Studies, Minister for Solid Minerals instead of Minister of Foreign Affairs. Make Professor Anthony Anwukah, a professor of Education and a former vice-chancellor a Junior Minister to a journalist, Adamu Adamu, in the Ministry of Education. Make Solomon Dalong, a former Assistant Inspector of Prisons the Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports. Make Muhammadu Bello, who headed the National Hajj Commission for eight years, FCT Minister.

Budgeting

Propose a N6 trillion budget in 2016 for a nation that failed to meet revenue estimates of N4 trillion in 2015. Predicate this on borrowing N2.2 trillion, which requires N1.2 billion daily to service.

Benchmark your budget on the price of oil being $38 in 2016, making it dead on arrival with the oil price falling to $28 within a fortnight of your budget presentation. Fail to anticipate that, once sanctions against Iran are lifted, the oil price will go further down as Iranian oil is added to the international oil glut. Allocate N40 billion to look for oil in the North East in the middle of an oil glut when Nigeria needs to diversify from oil.

Within the framework of a drastic cut in Nigeria’s income, raise the budget for Aso Rock from N6.6 billion in 2015 to N18 billion in 2016. Earmark N3.6 billion for the purchase of several BMW saloon cars! Budget N1.75 billion for feeding in Aso Rock in 2016 when Jonathan only budgeted N530 million in 2015. Allocate only N29 billion to the Ministry of Agriculture, while earmarking N39 billion for the Ministry of Information and Culture.

Present the budget to the National Assembly without first scrutinising it. Present the budget with fanfare, then send someone to steal it from the National Assembly. Present the budget, then withdraw it after reading it. Remember this: when the budget fails, blame it on Goodluck Jonathan!

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/27/femi-aribisala-a-compendium-of-buhari-apcs-textbook-of-cluelessness/

watt ur main point coz all dis ur stry no change d fact say buhari na stil d president of NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
NavierStokes:

Imagine just sitting quietly in a car for 4 hours, when it is very evident that the driver doesn't know where he is going, justz because it is a 4 hr's journey.
Some people can chose to be quiet and wait but "wailers " having seen this from the onset owe it as a duty to our children, to talk when the government errs.
*Our parents watched these leaders run the young Nigeria aground since the 60's, we can't afford to tread the same path*

We need to wail.....if u go to bed wt just a snack of biscuit for the whole day, do u expect u stomach not to grumble the following day?

Buhari should be careful lest what happened in 1984 era repeats it self.

he was stubborn, oil prices plunged, migrants expunged, borders closed, naira forex stifled.....He was then forcefully booted out ( he was on a foreign trip when the booting occured.)

1 Like

Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by dikeigbo2(m): 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
Aufbauh:
The wailers song :
By the rivers of agony there we sat down, then we wail if remember our 'zion'(the land of impunity and lawlessness), for those APC who led us captive requires a song from us but how can we sing the looting song in the land of prudence and probity.

Song of a drowning man,grabbing everything to stay afloat.
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by bejeria101(m): 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
Mentcee:

But was the writer wrong? Disprove him.

I wonder o! Dis apc morons just dnt want to hear the truth,continue living a lie,pmb goes to a nuclear summit to do what? Your house no get light,you dey go look another man bulb lol
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by dikeigbo2(m): 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

I can't stop laughing grin grin grin
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by bejeria101(m): 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
pendusky:

When they see people like you, they just shook head because ur brainwashed... grin cheesy

Bros see mumu,who is we? Chai! Who do dis pple like dis biko? I tire!
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by bejeria101(m): 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
The amount of kids with data on nl is amazing lol
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by bigmurphee: 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
[size=8pt][/size]I am really surprised @ different posts on the response to statements and recommendations by Femi Aribisala.nigerians do not deserve good leader like d pmb.we ar so impatient dat we want magic within d shortest time.d govt inherited a rotten system which nids time to fix.Baba Awolowo once said,wen he was asked about wen shud we praise or crucify any new govt,his response was @ least 2 yrs.Nobody is perfect,if PMB had made grammatical blunders,but his reputation speaks volume,let's applaude dat,appreciate him,pray 4 him and giv him all d support needed to take dis country to d promise land..let me tell u dis,he can not import foreigners to fix nigeria 4 us,he cannot do it alone,he nids to work wit nigerians.Those APC workin wit him had no choice as it is not business as usual..PDP and d previous military govts did enough damage to dis country.we ar blessed wit dis messiah,he nids our support
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by dikeigbo2(m): 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

Ke way gi... Lol..!!

Na we we na!!

E wota go??wink

Complete Onye mgbu and one of the smiling sufferers.
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by Eruditor: 5:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
I just read where he tried to relate $30 Billion Foreign reserves with Treasury and ruled this write-up, a futile attempt at posting gibberish.

What an ignoramus.
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by M4gunners: 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
Mentcee:
It is left for Nairalanders to vote on whether Buhari is messing up or not.

Pls press like if you believe Buhari is messing up or press share if not.
Guy this is corruption. You are just using style to gather like. Of course you know i must click like, the Man is more than a disaster.

1 Like

Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by mindtricks: 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

Tell Buhari Nigerians are already tired of his lacklustre performance, if he cannot put up something more meaningful and exceptional, he should simply take a bow.

Concerned Nigerians won't quit criticizing a failure........!!!

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by nd07(m): 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
Aufbauh:
The wailers song :
By the rivers of agony there we sat down, then we wail if remember our 'zion'(the land of impunity and lawlessness), for those APC who led us captive requires a song from us but how can we sing the looting song in the land of prudence and probity.

.is ur relevance not diminishing & ur public approval nosediving into d ocean of ineptitude. ur acceptance is struggling with thick darkness that is covering it with unimaginable speed, because d eyes of Nigerians r awakened to d reality of d emptiness of the brain of ds fraudulent APC government. how long would u hide ur shame & helplessness, u can't keep making people to believe fake. we r not zombies. even ur PMB has reach his end & doesn't know d next tricks to take to. A government that can't maintain 5000MW of electricity he inherited from his predecessor is talking of nuclear power with U.S- this is real KWOMPUSHON & KWAROPTION lol.
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by mukhcech(m): 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
Mamog:

I don't know why Seun keep allowing kids here. Is there no kids section?

And you here asking Buhari what his plans are. Yet you have got no plans for your miserable life.
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by Kiakia(m): 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
This article was published in January, 2016. Why is it on Nairaland in April, 2016 if not to cause mischief and occasion further bashing of the Buhari Administration by people who not see anything good in his regime? Some people sef.:/:>
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by sleekman(m): 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

2019 ke? We are praying for him to be well and alive. We are also praying that the Lord uses him at least to do something. Meanwhile we call for his removal/impeachment cos we are in a deep mess. The man knows not how to handle the mess we are in. Even his laing minister said so.
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by owadave: 6:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
Achuwa1:
Demi Aribisala just nailed it.
I can see lots of impeachable offences on tht write up.i guess pmb should resign on reading tht when he returns or get himself prepared for impeachment coz his govt.has violated our constitution & the govt.has failed on arrival

You can go and form National House of Assembly in your village and impeach him yourself.
Re: A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala by praxisnetworks: 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
back 2 sender multiple folds

StunningCEO:
Agbaya Arugbo Ghana aka aribisala can go n die.... cheesy cheesy...shameless hungry oldman... angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) / BREAKING: Tribunal Hears PDP, Atiku’s Application For Inspection Of Election Mat / Osinbajo Commissions The Falcon Eye Project At The Naval Headquarters, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.