Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive (45960 Views)

10 Ways To Keep A Boring Relationship Alive / Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. / 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by phenom57(m): 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
mmmmmH angry
I just discovered that MANY romanceland babes are in Long distance relationships.

and I have been hear eyeing them. Especially layla129
Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by layla129(f): 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
phenom57:
mmmmmH angry
I just discovered that MANY romanceland babes are in Long distance relationships.

and I have been hear eyeing them. Especially layla129
Lool grin...still here for you kiss

1 Like

Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by just2okworld(f): 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
fulanigirl:

Thank you. What you said above is what I struggle with the most. I am very stubborn and give in to my angry emotions instead of taking the higher road. Patience is a wonderful but difficult virtue to master

a times silence is key,just keep watching as if you're slowpoke,of which you're not,most guys don't like arguing with them when they are making their points....ego dey Dr blood o!

peace my deargrin

1 Like

Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by just2okworld(f): 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
EggovinMma:

cheesy cheesy
I know you like ME . BUT abusing me instead of showing love won't solve your perversion.
Show me some love, I may yet send one if my unwashed pants to calm your nerves down a bit. kiss

baddest baegrin

1 Like

Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
OrangeDream:
I don't do prostitutes.. I don't do cheap gurls.. I don't do low lifers.. I don't do perverts... So, no thank you.. My gurl is way way above your cliq

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Story! !!!! Na today?? grin O boy even my pant will give you more orgasm than your bae's best shots! wink wink

Let's try cheesy

1 Like

Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by Alani86: 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
EggovinMma:
Or when I noticed he hasn't called me for hours like he use to,I will just naked,,place my phone on the floor and set the timer . Of course spread my legs apart, and send it to his whatsapp.

Believe me, the pings afterwards is legendary! undecided undecided undecided
"Baby I'm harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd he would say. undecided

Oh I see! If I had seen this early enough, I wouldn't have wasted my time sharing precious/virtuous principles with you. You are obviously a disgrace to the feminine gender. So, all you have to tie down a man is this? All you have to attract a man's attention is only your body? Wow! This is shameful! I can never ignore my jewel's call, unless I'm in the presence of God or extremely busy at work. Because, she always motivates me with her words, very positive and vision-oriented. Women like you only become relevant to a man when he's libido rises. You are just sex partners. And I could see some emptied-brain, shallow-minded ladies liking you foolish comment. Birds of feathers, I must say!

3 Likes

Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
Alani86:

Oh I see! If I had seen this early enough, I wouldn't have wasted my time sharing precious/virtuous principles with you. You are obviously a disgrace to the feminine gender. So, all you have to tie down a man is this? All you have to attract a man's attention is only your body? Wow! This is shameful! I can never ignore my jewel's call, unless I'm in the presence of God or extremely busy at work. Because, she always motivates me with her words, very positive and vision-oriented. Women like you only become relevant to a man when he's libido rises. You are just sex partners. And I could see some emptied-brain, shallow-minded ladies liking you foolish comment. Birds of feathers, I must say!

Whatever floats your boat my not float mine.I don't take what you wrote up there seriously. I'm too carefree to care about what I do with my body, as long as it still remains mine.Have a wonderful fuccking day! wink
Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
EggovinMma:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Story! !!!! Na today?? grin O boy even my pant will give you more orgasm than your bae's best shots! wink wink

Let's try cheesy
Now, i'm truly dealing with a pig.. Or should i call it swine.. Gosh
Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
Best comment...lol

Dyt:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I won't be surprised if 3 of the ladies here are seeing same man
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
francizy:

So have you patronized her before that you came to the conclusion she's a hoe? Stop insulting people about like a kid. I bet you're above 30, so act like it.. angry
Perharps, you should read her previous post before you write here... She gave herself away as what i rightly described her. . Don't tempt me to use words on you please
Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
OrangeDream:
Now, i'm truly dealing with a pig.. Or should i call it swine.. Gosh

Do you wanna find out? wink cheesy
My offer still stands, just In case you change your mind, I'm waiting. ...
Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by Dyt(f): 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
Snipes009:
Best comment...lol

Honestly
Your head e dey dia
grin grin
Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
EggovinMma:

Do you wanna find out? wink cheesy
My offer still stands, just In case you change your mind, I'm waiting. ...
Offer it to your kind.. They are in the latrines and gutters.. Incase you miss your way
Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by MrHackmed1(m): 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
fulanigirl:

Congratulations and happy married life to you
Miyetti smiley

klexycole:
Wow!I love this!
I'm thrilled!! cheesy

I'm happy for you bro,may Allah's rahmah be upon your union.
Congrats. cool

Allahumoamin, smiley
Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
OrangeDream:
Offer it to your kind.. They are in the latrines and gutters.. Incase you miss your way

I wanna offer it to you hon.The attention you ve given me for so long is making me believe we both came from the gutters. We may yet tangle well . Think about it.
Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by Alani86: 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
EggovinMma:

Whatever floats your boat my not float mine.I don't take what you wrote up there seriously. I'm too carefree to care about what I do with my body, as long as it still remains mine.Have a wonderful fuccking day! wink

So unfortunate! People like you come back to regret their carefree lifestyle and really wished they had listened. You seem lucky to have received a timely warning today before it's too late. Don't wait till you have wasted/exhausted your chances before God. He's a merciful Father willing and ready to receive us. I also led a careless lifestyle(had several girlfriends even married women, stole church money, duped body, a drunkard, etc) and it almost destroyed me, until God's mercy located and saved me. If I've been harsh with you, please forgive me. It's only painful to see the devil stealing destinies(kings and queens). Our body is the temple of God and not a toy. The truth is our body isn't ours! We didn't create it ourselves. God created it for His use and glory. A man treats/carries you the way you treat/carry yourself. If you carry yourself/body with dignity/respect, you'll marvel at how carefully your man will handle/carry you. Don't allow the world to deceive you. The enjoyment is very temporal compared with the eternal damnation and weeping.

"The preaching of the Cross is to them that perish foolishness........."; 1Corinthians 1:18. God bless you!

4 Likes

Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
Alani86:

So unfortunate! People like you come back to regret their carefree lifestyle and really wished they had listened. You seem lucky to have received a timely warning today before it's too late. Don't wait till you have wasted/exhausted your chances before God. He's a merciful Father willing and ready to receive us. I also led a careless lifestyle(had several girlfriends even married women, stole church money, duped body, a drunkard, etc) and it almost destroyed me, until God's mercy located and saved me. If I've been harsh with you, please forgive me. It's only painful to see the devil stealing destinies(kings and queens). Our body is the temple of God and not a toy. The truth is our body isn't ours! We didn't create it ourselves. God created it for His use and glory. A man treats/carries you the way you treat/carry yourself. If you carry yourself/body with dignity/respect, you'll marvel at how carefully your man will handle/carry you. Don't allow the world to deceive you. The enjoyment is very temporal compared with the eternal damnation and weeping.

"The preaching of the Cross is to them that perish foolishness........."; 1Corinthians 1:18. God bless you!

You are indeed a foolish man!
Do you think you are holier than I'm?
You first condemn me, now you are preaching? !!!! You must be crazy! !!!

If you mention me again, I'm going make your life a living hell in the next few minutes angry angry

Get the fucck out of my mentions!
Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by Alani86: 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
OrangeDream:

Bros, I'll suggest you both stop this at once. It won't take us any where. And you are the man remember. We are supposed to learn from this matter and not create enmity with each other. Thank you sir!
Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by Alani86: 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
EggovinMma:

You are indeed a foolish man!
Do you think you are holier than I'm?
You first condemn me, now you are preaching? !!!! You must be crazy! !!!

If you mention me again, I'm going make your life a living hell in the next few minutes angry angry

Get the fucck out of my mentions!

Funny you! Can you play with fire and not get burnt? When you make cheap threats, either as a witch or whatsoever, try and make some inquiries where necessary. And who's claiming to be holier than anybody? I'm holy by His NATURE and because of His seed inside me. No other righteousness or holiness apart from the one we received through CHRIST. And if you claim to be holy, where are the fruits thereof? "Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance"; Matthew 3:8.

For your information, I only rebuked you and never condemned you; "And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and good works" Hebrews 10:24.
Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by BackOff(m): 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
fulanigirl:

Thank you

You're welcome dear.
Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
Alani86:

Funny you! Can you play with fire and not get burnt? When you make cheap threats, either as a witch or whatsoever, try and make some inquiries where necessary. And who's claiming to be holier than anybody? I'm holy by His NATURE and because of His seed inside me. No other righteousness or holiness apart from the one we received through CHRIST. And if you claim to be holy, where are the fruits thereof? "Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance"; Matthew 3:8.

For your information, I only rebuked you and never condemned you; "And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and good works" Hebrews 10:24.

You said you use to steal from the church right?
Oh well!
You're something else.
I'm no God. I will just ignore you for as long as I can.

By the way, I didn't read what you put up there, Way too tipsy to read. Enjoy!
Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
Orangedream where the hell are you?
Still waiting here for you darling.
I dint easily give up on knuckle heads like me you know! I still want to be your piglet ya know, together we can breed all kinds of beautiful swines! wink wink

cheesy cheesy
Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by Alani86: 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
EggovinMma:

You said you use to steal from the church right?
Oh well!
You're something else.
I'm no God. I will just ignore you for as long as I can.

By the way, I didn't read what you put up there, Way too tipsy to read. Enjoy!

Yes, I used to do just that! I'm not ashamed to say it, because, it's obviously my past. And as long as you still remain in the world, you don't have any mouth to talk about it. It has no effect on me whatsoever. "If any man be in Christ, he's a new creature, old things are passed away, all things are become new"; 2Corinthians 5:17. Deal with yours!
Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by mikolo80: 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
fulanigirl:

Anything. I was rude, he's being mean etc. It's worse now because I'm very busy and he's not and he expects me to spend all my time on the phone with him like I used to. I work full time and I study full whereas he's not doing anything so he feels like I don't spend a lot of time with him and we are growing distant. We talk in the morning and at night. When I can I even call him during my lunch break but it's not really enough for him.

When he's angry about something that happened throughout his day he takes it out on me. I'm quite impatient and get offended and we fight instead of talking about it.
are you sure this is the type of man you want to get married to. hey I'm a caveman(will not do house chores) but ,there's nothing supportive about disturbing your supposed better half with mumu phone calls when she's the primary..... whenever. he is already showing signs, bad signs. put him in check (ask him if he wants you to lose your job cos he wants to hear your voice) or let him go. you sef check your impatience or don't you see how it looks (career woman with jobless guy, it's hurting his ego, your impatience not helping. talk don't yell. goosefrabaaaa
Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by mindworx: 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
layla129:
It can be really frustrating and boring at a point i tell you but a distant relationship that survives only grows stronger. I'll share some of my personal tips from experience with you which has helped and is still keeping us going.
1. Visit each other; if you're lucky to be in the same country, visit each other. And if in different countries, still visit. Spend time and money on travels.

2. Video calls/ chats; being able to see each other regularly and talking about EVERYTHING develops intimacy. Send photos, take shots specifically for him.

3. Make an effort and be determined to make things work; if he's a very busy dude like mine, my sister you have to really try. U jst have to pin him down to get things sorted. The longer issues linger, the gap becomes wider.

4. Keep yourself busy; focus on your life too, develop yourself... apart from the personal benefits you gain from this, it tends to take your mind off the thoughts of him for a while. And i'm sure he'll even respect u more for that.

5. Set some rules; in my case, i made it a standard that we should never sleep over a disagreement. We must settle it before it before we both go to bed...i've gone to bed 3am on an occassion because we just had to straighten out things.
We know each other's schedule for the whole day

6.talk dirty to each other and be very romantic; you know what to do tongue
Plus, tell him when you're angry or unhappy about anything because he is not with you physically to see your expressions.

These are the ones i remember for now, i hope they were helpful? Hang in there sis

layla129 am on bended knees, will you marry me? Please
Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by DECOtech(m): 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
fulanigirl:
I need some help on how to keep my long distance relationship alive. We've been together for almost 2 years, the first year we were in the same city but he moved away almost a year ago. We've been fighting so much and with our wedding next July it's worrying. I was hoping I can get some ideas on keeping the romance in our relationship.

Understanding is the key, not love.

Understanding breeds love...

Understanding is the shock absorber for challenges facing distant relationships. it absorbs fear, it absorbs distrust.

keep in touch Via phonecalls, text msgs n chats.

Trust me, been in a distant relationship for 3yrs but Wld be tying the knot this year.

Wishing you the best.
Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
fulanigirl:
I need some help on how to keep my long distance relationship alive. We've been together for almost 2 years, the first year we were in the same city but he moved away almost a year ago. We've been fighting so much and with our wedding next July it's worrying. I was hoping I can get some ideas on keeping the romance in our relationship.

You are asking the wrong question unless "romance" is the reason for the fights.

Figure out the root cause for the fighting and get to the bottom of it.

Do not get married until you get to the bottom of and sort out why you are fighting.

Good luck. Long distance situation is a hot mess.

1 Like

Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by UglyMe(f): 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
Distance can never be a problem to the hearts dat really care for each other. I hv been in this for 4yrs now. And mine is in Hungary and i am in Nigeria here. Not that we dont hv misundastanding or little issue bt we know how to settle. Bt in all communication matters alot. Its nothing and its normal, so relax and also be praying over it because its not easy i tell you my sister
Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
layla129:
It can be really frustrating and boring at a point i tell you but a distant relationship that survives only grows stronger. I'll share some of my personal tips from experience with you which has helped and is still keeping us going.
1. Visit each other; if you're lucky to be in the same country, visit each other. And if in different countries, still visit. Spend time and money on travels.

2. Video calls/ chats; being able to see each other regularly and talking about EVERYTHING develops intimacy. Send photos, take shots specifically for him.

3. Make an effort and be determined to make things work; if he's a very busy dude like mine, my sister you have to really try. U jst have to pin him down to get things sorted. The longer issues linger, the gap becomes wider.

4. Keep yourself busy; focus on your life too, develop yourself... apart from the personal benefits you gain from this, it tends to take your mind off the thoughts of him for a while. And i'm sure he'll even respect u more for that.

5. Set some rules; in my case, i made it a standard that we should never sleep over a disagreement. We must settle it before it before we both go to bed...i've gone to bed 3am on an occassion because we just had to straighten out things.
We know each other's schedule for the whole day

6.talk dirty to each other and be very romantic; you know what to do tongue
Plus, tell him when you're angry or unhappy about anything because he is not with you physically to see your expressions.

These are the ones i remember for now, i hope they were helpful? Hang in there sis
These are tips I can use.

Thanks for sharing. cheesy
Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by layla129(f): 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
brandnew3:

These are tips I can use.

Thanks for sharing. cheesy
Yes!
Re: Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
Long Distant Relatiinship cannot just work for everyone....

If both persons understand each other so well then it may work out but most times it doesnt usually work out..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Facebook User Says She Is A Virgin. See Reactions / Ex-boyfriend Accused Of Threatening Girlfriend With Her Nudes, Replies / Strictly For Men's Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.