Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! (28357 Views)

Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday Today / Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) / Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! by HopeAtHand: 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
xtervaganza:
one would think your oloriburuku oloshi parents didn't fight for ojukwu who ran away disguised as a woman when death seem certain to him

But its good for you to call a man who faced the music a coward and call a runaway bearded bastard a hero

Did Diya also fight Biafra war?? How does Ojukwu fit into the Diya/Al-Mustapha scene?.

1 Like

Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hafter1:

But ojuku of cursed memory who happens to be the god of the Ibos remains the greatest coward ever liveth. The pedophille ran away after losing 3 million flat heads, he is a disgrace to all military men both dead and alive.

Abeg please Ojukwu ran away but Ojukwu did not kneel down and cry and beg. let's call a spade a spade, Diya mess up big time!

leave Ojukwu out of this, Diya's cowardice no get part 2!!!

3 Likes

Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! by ayopo10(m): 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
In everything you do always remember that only God has the final say.
Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! by MonPro: 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
I recall that During the Oputa panel, Hamza Al-mustapha also claimed that when he was sent to arrest Diya in his office, the cowardly general defecated on his military uniform in his office while pleading for mercy after he heard 'You are under arrest' from the fulani soldier.

If you have the oputa recording go and watch the testimonies Al-mustapha's counsel put forward and tell me if i'm lying.

The zombies will call you 'gullible ipod' until you slap them with evidence. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
HopeAtHand:

I take it from you that the reason be begged for his life is to tell his part of the story. Well, better to hear from the horses mouth direct. But the story in effect is one of shame, a story of subjection to indignity. I can count a million persons who will rather die than be subjected to kneeling and crying to a junior officer to live.

What the heck is life for goodness sakes. Abacha is dead, Al-mustapha will someday. Death comes sooner or later, but that indignity is engraved in history.
Word my brother, Word!

I would rather commit suicide than to die by the swords of enemies kneeling at their feet - Kinginvalhala

You can never kill me, even if I'm standing with just one leg, I would still continue to fight and I can never be defeated - Comrade Adams Aliu Oshiomole

3 Likes

Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
RIZLER:
Cry cry general of oduduwa kingdom ,yoruba trademark of cowardice,nowonder they ran from mile12 to ogun state and coutonou peeing on their pants after the alakuba ppl provoke grin
are ur people not among d mile12 disaster? two of them killed and their several shops were burnt. dont b coward.
u cannot compare him with ojukwu or nnmadi kanu..they r cowards of d highest order..keep hating yorubas while they are chasing you out of d Oduduwa lands along with ur 2 by 2 shops.
Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! by 989900: 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
Bollinger:

1. It is too easy, [s]tell me the most courageous thing you have done till date that involved you most likely losing your life.[/s]

2. Being a traitor and being a coward are two different things. You can be brave and still be a traitor.

3. Army Generals are people. People have emotions. You never know if you have courage until you are faced with death.

Seriously? The bravest thing I've done? I killed 2 male Bengal tigers with bare hands. And last week, I searched the length and breadth of Sambisa looking for Shekau and his goons, but they went hiding when they heard I was in town (sorry, bush).

Read the links below, it will help you.

https://www.facebook.com/changemovementng/posts/632603186870187

https://www.facebook.com/BacladTvOnlineEntertainment/posts/582169915174069

I wish magazines like "TELL" keep archives online, you would have had a lot to read about how things went down during those periods.
Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Word my brother, Word!

I would rather commit suicide than to die by the swords of enemies kneeling at their feet - Kinginvalhala

You can never kill me, even if I'm standing with just one leg, I would still continue to fight and I can never be defeated - Comrade Adams Aliu Oshiomole
keypad warriors. .u can say anything frm ur flat headedness since u r not in his shoes..nnmadi kanu and ojukwu are ur typical example.
Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
garfield16:

Abeg please Ojukwu ran away but Ojukwu did not kneel down and cry and beg. let's call a spade a spade, Diya mess up big time!

so kneeling down for his president na cowardice? see flattiho una no get brain..only thing u sabi is to lay claim to south south lands as Biafra land.

2 Likes

Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! by janykute: 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Word my brother, Word!

Cowards die many times before their death,the valiant never tastes of death but once.Shakespeare.
Looks like this crying and begging is typical with Yoruba military officers.Late General Adisa was no exception.
Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

so kneeling down for his president na cowardice? see flattiho una no get brain..only thing u sabi is to lay claim to south south lands as Biafra land.

I'm yoruba, don't defend the indefensible. Diya is a bad egg and a disgrace to our people!

2 Likes

Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! by Hafter1: 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
garfield16:

Diya begged his boss- Abacha. Where is Abacha today? Ojuku lost 3m souls, ran away and still come back to contest election in that same country. Is that not foolishness? So ojuku was a hero for running away after losing his own kinsmen, War generals commit suicide instead of running away, you should be ashamed bro.

1 Like

Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
HopeAtHand:
Best remembered for Infamously begging junior officers to spare his life.

Better to die in dignity than to live in shame.
that's a lot coming from someone who lacks any form of military training.insulting a seasoned general bloody civilian
Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
My birthday wish for him is: sir, can you play the video tape of you begging Major Hamza Mustapha to spare your life.
he never begged mustapha
Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! by dyn1800: 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
You can shut your mouth up

Knowledge9000:
Congratulations...General without shame!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8VM9hZMYZ0
Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! by dyn1800: 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
Happy birthday uncle
Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! by MonPro: 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
Kyri:
that's a lot coming from someone who lacks any form of military training.insulting a seasoned general bloody civilian

Com'on move away, 'seasoned General' kor, Maggi General ni. Tommorow you will hail obasanjo son for accomodating boko haram's bullet in his buttocks as he made a 'tactical retreat' from sambisa. How about General ransome-kuti who is serving jail term for running away from shekau's boys? Na curry General? yorubas funny no be small. cheesy lmao!

1 Like

Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hafter1:

Diya begged his boss- Abacha. Where is Abacha today? Ojuku lost 3m souls, ran away and still come back to contest election in that same country. Is that not foolishness? So ojuku was a hero for running away after losing his own kinsmen, War generals commit suicide instead of running away, you should be ashamed bro.

if you are a yoruba man you were not raised well! A man without honour is not a man. Did you see OBJ or Yaradua begging Abacha when they were accused of cou plotting? You forget Diya is a soldier, is that the kind of soldier you want leading you to war?

Look I have often criticised Ojukwu for having the blood of 2m people on his hands and running away but whatever Ojukwu did pales in comparison to Diya. Diya was crying ahhh oloorun maje!!! Total disgrace!! The thought makes me cringe!! I say again if you do not realise the implication and you are a yoruba man then you are what we call omo ale!!

Diya is a man best forgotten!!

4 Likes

Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! by precious1967(m): 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
i love this man because he shunned politics. h.b.d.
Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
MonPro:

Com'on move away, 'seasoned General' kor, Maggi General ni. Tommorow you will hail obasanjo son for accomodating boko haram's bullet in his buttocks as he made a 'tactical retreat' from sambisa. How about General ransome-kuti who is serving jail term for running away from shekau's boys? Na curry General? yorubas funny no be small. cheesy lmao!
ur Igbo from the looks of it.What were generals doing at this volatile period in history?Oh I remember.......being stupid

2 Likes

Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
garfield16:

I'm yoruba, don't defend the indefensible. Diya is a bad egg and a disgrace to our people!
he is not...I guess u r one of d ibos with shoekwudi who has sucessfully obtained Osun's local government state of origin having bribed d yorubas there.
gringringringringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
precious1967:
i love this man because he shunned politics. h.b.d.

who will take him seriously after kneeling down and crying?

1 Like

Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! by femi4: 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
funnynation:
Happy Birthday sir.. Even though I don't know him too well.

Nairaland official comedian
indomie pikin

1 Like

Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

he is not...I guess u r one of d ibos with shoekwudi who has sucessfully obtained Osun's local government state of origin having bribed d yorubas there.
gringringringringringringrin

won o ko e dada ni le, Oponu ni e!
Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! by Hafter1: 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
[s]
garfield16:

if you are a yoruba man you were not raised well! A man without honour is not a man. Did you see OBJ or Yaradua begging Abacha when they were accused of cou plotting? You forget Diya is a soldier, is that the kind of soldier you want leading you to war?

Look I have often criticised Ojukwu for having the blood of 2m people on his hands and running away but whatever Ojukwu did pales in comparison to Diya. Diya was crying ahhh oloorun maje!!! Total disgrace!! The thought makes me cringe!! I say again if you do not realise the implication and you are a yoruba man then you are what we call omo ale!!

Diya is a man best forgotten!!
[/s]

You are a disgrace to your late parents, Diya begged for his life and thats his own problem and not mine. Its his own choice but hailing the ediotic runaway president of a country is madness. Ojuku was a president before running away, yet he had the gut to contest election in Nigeria, just like dancing on the grave of the innocent life he tricked to war.

However, calling me an omo ale shows you were sired by a village drunk who passed away before you were born. You lack home training and i cant blame you but the motherless babies home that agreed to accept an oaf like you. Ndi ara

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
garfield16:

won o ko e dada ni le, Oponu ni e!
omo igbo speaking yoruba who thought you( there are millions of your likes who has assimilated our culture though? don't mistakenly say it out. cuz u will be beaten like a drum in osun.
u try small sha...keep learning yoruba
gringringringringrin don pain am.

1 Like

Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

keypad warriors. .u can say anything frm ur flat headedness since u r not in his shoes..nnmadi kanu and ojukwu are ur typical example.
Stale!
Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! by precious1967(m): 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
garfield16:

who will take him seriously after kneeling down and crying?
were u there?
Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hafter1:
[s][/s]

You are a disgrace to your late parents, Diya begged for his life and thats his own problem and not mine. Its his own choice but hailing the ediotic runaway president of a country is madness. Ojuku was a president before running away, yet he had the gut to contest election in Nigeria, just like dancing on the grave of the innocent life he tricked to war.

However, calling me an omo ale shows you were sired by a village drunk who passed away before you were born. You lack home training and i cant blame you but the motherless babies home that agreed to accept an oaf like you. Ndi ara

I repeat, Omo ale ni e, to those who do not understand, it means you are a bastard yoruba child because what you and your hero Diya are displaying are not yoruba values.

A man participated in a coup plot, sorry I meant a soldier participated in a coup plot and was caught. when you were plotting coup, you did not know that there are only 2 outcomes? either you succeed or you die? and when you fail you cannot take the consequences of failure like a man, like a soldier, like a man of honoue? A soldier, a chief of defense staff, a chief of general staff, a defacto vice president!! abeg go and get some home training!!

5 Likes

Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

are ur people not among d mile12 disaster? two of them killed and their several shops were burnt. dont b coward.
u cannot compare him with ojukwu or nnmadi kanu..they r cowards of d highest order..keep hating yorubas while they are chasing you out of d Oduduwa lands along with ur 2 by 2 shops.

oga free me and stop splashing me ur ewedu infested spit,ur ppl cowardice is a trade mark since time inmemorial even gooogle knows,have you ever heard of aboki killing burning and looting shops in alaigbo?but they achieved that feat in ur land and all u ppl could do is to carry ur plates of amala and gbegiri and flee to cotonou shouting egbami oo egbami oo,even ur cursed lagoon oba had to flee to ibadan grin
Re: Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
precious1967:
were u there?

who is this slowpoke, you know see video?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Door Of Holy Kaabah Opened For Bagudu, Kebbi Governor, His Entourage In Mecca / Buhari Is The Only Nigerian Leader That Is Not Corrupt - Lauretta Onochie / Atiku Arrives Enugu for South East PDP Zonal Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.