Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,666 members, 7,854,790 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

Is He A Cheater? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He A Cheater? (2847 Views)

Tips On How To Catch A Cheater / Mynd Is A Cheater! / Signs Of Betrayal/how To Spot A Cheater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is He A Cheater? by TEXASGIRL(f): 7:46am On Aug 01, 2009
Thank you! Who know's his motivation, he may not even know. I am beyond that. I am still a bit hurt because the love was there, but it was all an illusion. Picked myself up, dusted myself off, now on to the greener pastures. We reap what we so, and God will take care of it.
Re: Is He A Cheater? by C2H5OH(f): 7:47am On Aug 01, 2009
Simple as that. Dust yourself off and try again. When you do try again make sure it's not with him. Don't keep him around you either. Goodluck finding someone who will treat you better. Take some time off to improve yourself as a person. Have fun.
Re: Is He A Cheater? by na2day2(m): 7:54am On Aug 01, 2009
TheSeeker:

LMAO!!! grin grin grin Really? What about you? Oh I remember we made a choice sometime ago that you'd get to heaven and reserve a space for me, if women were going to send men to hell; given that you can do that before me, I'd like us to follow suit with this one. Be on the line first, I'll be at your back. grin

this is the problem with good memory, my friend join the line and stop waiting for me, must i always be the first? tongue tongue tongue

Kelvinj:

C'mon, watz ar u guyz beefing 4? Or haz d advice turn 2 quarrelz as usual?

TheSeeker:

Beef between you? I don't think na2day, if that's who you mean, meant what he said as an insult. I see it more as a joke. Never had a quarrel with him anyways

abeg, u dey mind am

TEXASGIRL:

Thank you! Who know's his motivation, he may not even know. I am beyond that. I am still a bit hurt because the love was there, but it was all an illusion. Picked myself up, dusted myself off, now on to the greener pastures. We reap what we so, and God will take care of it.

where in TX are u @ ?
Re: Is He A Cheater? by TEXASGIRL(f): 7:56am On Aug 01, 2009
Houston
Re: Is He A Cheater? by TheSeeker(m): 8:00am On Aug 01, 2009
na2day?:

this is the problem with good memory, my friend join the line and stop waiting for me, must i always be the first? tongue tongue tongue
ll
ll
ll
\/
where in TX are u @ ?
You have to be the first at this. I want to see you take the shot, homie grin. I see your already taking the giant step. Soliloquizing *praying you're in that cowboy state*
Re: Is He A Cheater? by OgidiBoy(m): 8:02am On Aug 01, 2009
TEXASGIRL:

Houston

I'm not surprised, all the Nigerian men in Texas are . . . . . including that yeye boy na2day, he is the chief of woman wrapper grin
Re: Is He A Cheater? by TEXASGIRL(f): 8:03am On Aug 01, 2009
lol
Re: Is He A Cheater? by lannre(m): 8:09am On Aug 01, 2009
worried ? shit on it like a dog and walk away-life is like pages,read new things
Re: Is He A Cheater? by na2day2(m): 8:14am On Aug 01, 2009
TEXASGIRL:

Houston

oh kool, i come there once in a black moon

TheSeeker:

You have to be the first at this. I want to see you take the shot, homie grin. I see your already taking the giant step. Soliloquizing *praying you're in that cowboy state*

ain't happening homie cool cool

OgidiBoy:

I'm not surprised, all the Nigerian men in Texas are . . . . . including that yeye boy na2day, he is the chief of woman wrapper grin

dude, i live next to u and i am still waiting for u to pack ur load and leave tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is He A Cheater? by TheSeeker(m): 8:19am On Aug 01, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Says who?
Re: Is He A Cheater? by OgidiBoy(m): 8:24am On Aug 01, 2009
@ na2day,

You and who be neighbors, angry angry angry I live in a gated community in Preston Hallow. Me and Mark Cuban share the same privacy fence. If you come near my neighborhood you will be arrested.

TheSeeker:

Says who?

Says all the white girls Nigerian men like to use and abuse. lipsrsealed
Re: Is He A Cheater? by TheSeeker(m): 8:36am On Aug 01, 2009
OgidiBoy:

@ na2day,

You and who be neighbors, angry angry angry I live in a gated community in Preston Hallow. Me and Mark Cuban share the same privacy fence. If you come near my neighborhood you will be arrested.

Says all the white girls Nigerian men like to use and abuse. lipsrsealed
Is that a verified fact? If it is, are you one of them? If you're not one of them, how many have you seen actually abuse them?
Re: Is He A Cheater? by na2day2(m): 8:37am On Aug 01, 2009
OgidiBoy:

@ na2day,

na only preston hallow, preston shallow ko? me self dey live on preston next to the Bushes, in fact, i still dey wait for olokpa to come arrest me for breaking into my own house  tongue tongue tongue i hear say na a sure way to drink beer with Obama for WH  grin grin grin
Re: Is He A Cheater? by TheSeeker(m): 8:45am On Aug 01, 2009
na2day?:

na only preston hallow, preston shallow ko? me self dey live on preston next to the Bushes, in fact, i still dey wait for olokpa to come arrest me for breaking into my own house  tongue tongue tongue i hear say na a sure way to drink beer with Obama for WH  grin grin grin
lmao grin grin. Do you want Crowley or Crowney? grin grin Oh boy I dey look Obama yesterday as the man dey shack beer, I come dey imagine say if him dey bar how him go look like?
Re: Is He A Cheater? by na2day2(m): 8:47am On Aug 01, 2009
TheSeeker:

lmao grin grin. Do you want Crowley or Crowney? grin grin Oh boy I dey look Obama yesterday as the man dey shack beer, I come dey imagine say if him dey bar how him go look like?

no mind obama, if hin dey bar hin go still dey form cool guy, make dem give am kai-kai and ogogoro hin go talk true
Re: Is He A Cheater? by TheSeeker(m): 8:53am On Aug 01, 2009
na2day?:

no mind obama, if hin dey bar hin go still dey form cool guy, make dem give am kai-kai and ogogoro hin go talk true
Watch it boy! You're treading in the line of subversion grin but if dem come for you, my hand dey sha. As always, I go dey line after you grin
Re: Is He A Cheater? by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 01, 2009
@ Texasgirl: Why the  quick transition from one relationship to another? Do you have a problem with being on your own for a lil while? Reflection isn't a crime, afterall, you did mention that you were married for most of your adult life.  Your looks and confidence are great tools for you, but are you trying to rush back into couple-hood 8months after your separation?
Re: Is He A Cheater? by Youngpo413: 6:41am On Nov 11, 2014
TEXASGIRL:
Yes I'm white. I am 33, and have been married most of my adult life (that ended about 8 months ago). Howerver, I am not dumb and can usually recognize game. Either I have lost it or he is a master playa, lol. I never thought he would cheat on me. I truly believed he loved me and wee will eventually get married.

he will...
Re: Is He A Cheater? by Youngpo413: 6:53am On Nov 11, 2014
TEXASGIRL:
Seeker; Yes the truth hurts and you are 90% right, lol. I am only human and my marriage ended due to cheating. I thought I was over that, but this has brought it up again. A stalker though? Ouch that hurts, but slightly true. Now about the cussing, that is not normally me. I was just soooo hurt. There is more to the story but did not want to take up too much time. I found that he had sex with another woman 2 days after we went on our first date. He says she does not matter because he did not make love to her, only had sex with her. He also thinks that I should except them still talking as long as he does not see her. We had not yet agreed to be exclusive, but it still hurt. The main reason I reacted like that was he would not talk things out with me. He was still angry and trying to calm down. We have never had an argument so I did not know that was how he worked.
I have one more question, why take our pictures off facebook? If she is no longer anything to him? Are the courts/ laws not the same in Nigeria? Surely she wouldn't be allowed to just take his money?
Even though it hurts to face the truth, I am glad I posted this here. It's good to get feedback from people other than my close friends, who will always take my side.
I will be leaving this in God's hands. I know he is the only one who can put forgiveness in both our hearts and bring us back together. I pray that is his will for us.

you ended your marriage because of a mere cheating?only men has the right to do that not the other way round...you thought that your next man will be a saint?sadly most men cheats...also check yourself cos you are what you attract!
Re: Is He A Cheater? by Youngpo413: 7:01am On Nov 11, 2014
TEXASGIRL:
He is 40. I opened his phone beacuse it kept going off in the middle of the night. When i tried to shut it off, i accidentaly opened the message. It was from another woman. He is here legally. No we don't live together
She is not his business partner, she is his ex girlfriend (according to him), who still lives in his home and collects the money from his business. He goes home twice a year to collect the money from her. I was supposed to be going with him in September.

fish brain
Re: Is He A Cheater? by Youngpo413: 7:13am On Nov 11, 2014
TEXASGIRL:
And a liar he is. Yesterday we meet and made up. He was coming to my house for the night (we live an hour apart). He stood me up! No show no call, Then I go on facebook this morning to find a message from a friend that he posted that some other girl is his "main boo". So yes I got played & hard. No more tears over this one. My heart is hurt but I have to remember it was all an illusion. People can be so heartless and mean, and it doesn't matter where you are from/ what color you are. He should realize that God will take his revenge for hurting women (surely I'm not the first)like that. You always reap what you sow.

sorry,just go back to your ex husband and beg,afterall a cheat you know is better than an angel you dont know...or you can move on...to another cheat,with that your sharp mouth,I know you will not appreciate a good man.
Re: Is He A Cheater? by Youngpo413: 9:17am On Nov 11, 2014
TEXASGIRL:
Another thing I learned about this is to always trust my "women's intuition". I should have checked him out earlier.

so pls take heart,that guy was a badoo,they always play nice at the begining,once you fall for them,they will fuccck the hell out of your pusy them dump you for another prey...they are everywhere,sadly most ladies will fall for them then cry later,just like you...assuming someone warned you...you wouldnt have listened...take heart and move,I hope your pusy is still intact?
Re: Is He A Cheater? by justmag(m): 9:25am On Nov 11, 2014
Girls amaze me sometimes! All these signs and she still asking all dem questions.U Better leave that dude alone and move on. The longer u stay with him the more difficult it will be for u to trust the next dude u meet. Like they say...don't be around the wrong person when the right person comes along!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help, Should I Let Let Him Know How I Feel: ? / Help! A Pregnancy Which Is 5 Months Or More Wants To Be Terminated / Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.